Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Short & Sweet

coldharlot

Meteorite
[ OPEN / CLOSED ]

(Updated 12/20/2018)

Intro
Hello, I've decided to take some advice and start by telling you all a bit about myself concerning roleplaying. :)
I have been RPing since 2011 however I took about a four-year break on and off RPing on a couple of different sites. Recently however I've been craving the experience again and decided to try it out once more. So if I'm not on my A game that's possibly why. I enjoy RPing plots with heavy romance involved and I am not very flexible on that rule. I am a hopeless romantic and unfortunately plots without romance being at least the second strongest genre bore me endlessly.

RULES
I don't have many rules I usually bend to my partner. I only ask that you be kind and that we hold mutual respect. I will try to make you happy in the RP so I would hope you show me that same courtesy. :)

PARTY FOULS
Rape, Incest, Blood Play, Anal, Scat, Pregnancy Sex
Lack of plotline, lack of effort, writing less than four lines, poor grammar
lack of communication, underdeveloped RP's

There are more I am sure, but I will add them as I think of them. :)

CRAVINGS
  • ( A play off the anime Black Butler ) MC A is the sole heir to a manor left in their possession by their late parents. For reasons [XYZ] they made a contract to sell their soul to a demon, MC B, in exchange for their aid in achieving a goal [ABC].​
I'm currently craving a very cliche plot of a bad boy/girl "corrupting" a (not necessarily innocent or good) boy/girl. But pitch your ideas I might enjoy them. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom