Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female It be Cozy Season

Bene

Star
Intro
Hello! Thanks for checking out my thread! I consider myself a pretty decent writer, but everybody can always get better! I have been writing roleplays for many years now, and am actually in the process of writing a book! I live on the east coast, so that's my timezone. I work full time and have a social life, so my posting can be a bit sporadic at times. Overall I consider myself to be fairly laidback and easy going.

A note on length: My preference on length varies. For some posts like starters or describing an area, more detail the better! For just a conversation, shorter is fine too. I still prefer an overall 3-5 good paragraphs total. But this isn't set in stone.

A note on communication: I will try my best to tell my partners in advance if I'm going to be gone for a few days or more, usually via a post my profile or a PM. I just ask that you try and do the same, but understand if that's not possible. I may send a poke after about a week or two, but promise not to spam or chase you down for replies.

TLDR: I am pretty active on here and love writing a healthy mix of smut and story. If you are a nice person and can write better than an 8th grader's book report, we'll get along nicely. I am pretty open to new ideas as well. I will try everything at least once. Current posting rate is a few times a week, sometimes more than once a day.

Preferences
I have an F-List for general stuff, but have more detail below. I keep my F-List pretty basic so if you don't see something, just ask. I am a pretty open person.
Here's just a glance though as well. I tend to lean as more of Switch, but am a Dom most of the time. Though I think powerplay is pretty fun, so I don't prefer to stay one or the other.

Yes PleaseNo Thanks
Teasing either directionLack of detail
Detail - I wanna know how every part of my partner is moving, how they're feeling, what they had for lunch etc.Lack of communication
Partner making the first move - Doesn't mean I won't but it's a huge turn onAnimal stuff (Just not my thing)
Long legs - By extension, I have a mild thing for feet. (Will never force it, but I am not ashamed to admit either)Toilet stuff (That stuff belongs there)
Generally rough sexParent/Child type incest (Step siblings okay)
Oral - Both ends who doesn't love blowjobs? Or eating out?Non humanoid characters (elves, orcs, nekos, etc. are fine so long as they are more human than not)
Multiple positions - Missionaries didn't know how to have funNon-con isn't really my thing either, but Dub-con is something I've been getting into lately. Can be persuaded to go farther if necessary.
Vocalization - Moaning drives me crazy, dirty talk during, joking/playing around, etc.
Light bondage - Either way! I'll tie you up, you tie me up, we'll tie each other up etc.
Partially clothed sex - No time to undress keep your pants on
Distracted sex - Texting, writing, playing video games, etc anything that shows disinterest or distracted-ness

Specific Plots
These plots have substance to them, are more fleshed out ideas. There is definitely room for change and collaboration still though!

***New***]
Themes: adventure, modern fantasy
The world as we know it was changed when one day portals suddenly began appearing around the world. Within these portals to another dimension where dangerous monsters lurked. If not take care of quickly, monsters would be able to break free and wreak havoc on the world. At the same time these opened, people around the world suddenly awakened to new and mysterious powers. Some gained superhuman strength and dexterity, while others powerful spells and abilities. As it turned out, only people with these awakened powers stood a chance against the monsters. Conventual weaponry such as firearms, were ineffective against these monsters. They alone could enter these portals safely, and kill the monsters. Doing so yielded magical items of tremendous power, and valuable loot such as gold or gems. People began making fortunes off these so called "dungeons" and a new industry was born!
--
May or may not be based off of Solo Leveling... I really love modern fantasy. The juxtaposition of monsters like goblins or orcs in modern times with typical sword and sorcery fantasy... *chef's kiss*
The plot I have in mind revolved around our two characters entering a dungeon on a raid together, perhaps they knew each or perhaps they did not, and then deciding to adventure together. The two would soon become partners, and maybe even lovers one day.
Themes: power play, age difference, taboo
MC is a salty yacht captain. He has worked for the last twenty years on mega yachts, working his way up from deckhand to captain. A long career means he's seen everything and has developed a sort of no-bullshit personality. Retirement is in sight, so in last few years he decides to have a bit of fun with his charter guests. It's time somebody was dedicated to his pleasure for once.
So who is YC? A young trophy to some rich asshole? A daughter or mom? Perhaps a respected founder CEO of her own company?
Themes: modern, stalking, dub/con
YC is some sort of internet celebrity: Twitch streamer, content creator, cam girl etc. that has gained quite the following. She has millions of followers and just as many fans that would give anything to be with her. That's where MC comes in. He is YC's number one fan, and has the donation history to prove it. After years of loyalty, he decides he simply must meet her in real life. After analyzing her videos and social media posts, he finally narrowed down where she actually lived. As it turns out, they both live in the same city. One day when YC is out somewhere, maybe getting coffee or something, MC just happens to run into her.
Themes: modern, fluff, taboo
MC and YC are (step)siblings (or another pairing) and stuck at home over a long weekend during a snow storm. They've always had a playful and teasing relationship, being so close in age. How far will their teasing go when they're left alone for that long? And what will the effect be on their longterm relationship?
Themes: end of the world, isolation, survival
It was the party of the decade. Everyone was there. But at the height of its raging, the world changed forever. Nobody is certain who fired first, but nuclear missiles struck just about every country and destroyed everything. This party, due to its isolation in the mountains of northern California, remained mostly unaffected by the radiation and blasts from the nukes. However through some series of events, YC ends up as the sole survivor / fled the others. MC then stumbles across her wandering his woods. Will he be her guardian angel or a new kind of nightmare?
Themes : fake relationships, possible cheating,
We did it. First and second place in the latest hit reality competition show (think something like Survivor or Big Brother). Through our cunning and relentless effort in competitions, we edged out the competition. Early on in the series we decided to enter what is known as a “showmance” where we acted like a couple and formed a strong duo. What we didn’t know is that America really liked us together. Now we get to go on the live television circuit and tell the world how our love allowed us to prevail. The only issue? We’re not really in love.
Some potential wrinkles to this: one or both of us had a relationship in the real world, maybe we get offered sponsorships but only as a couple?
Themes: exploration, sci-fi, spaceship
Humans were never meant to settle for just Earth. We were destined to explore the stars and colonize other worlds. In the late 22nd century, a breakthrough in propulsion technology led to a golden age of discovery. By the turn of the 24th century, colonies had popped up around most of the galaxy. Still, there were those that explored the far reaches of the galaxy along the New Frontier. We are characters aboard a colony ship, bound for the far reaches of the cosmos. It is calculated the journey will take two hundred years to reach its destination. To ensure the mission's success, a large and diverse group of people were selected to board and serve as the first generation of colonizers. The success of their mission depending on them producing suitable successors to complete a mission they'd never see completed. Our characters are part of the Second Generation - people who had never seen the planet Earth and were born on the ship.
--
A simple background for world around our characters. But who are our characters? I have some pairings in mind, but would love to hear your ideas too!
Themes: corruption, blackmail, drugs
MC (or YC) thought the same thing every rookie thinks when they join the police force: I’m gonna make a change and help people. But as it turns out, sometimes helping people is complicated. Especially who you help. YC (or MC) is a wanted criminal who has made millions trafficking drugs and sometimes weapons. So much so, that they have the entire police department paid for. And when a young rookie starts poking their nose where they shouldn’t, it becomes clear they need to be paid off too. Or be dealt with.
I think playing either side of this duo sounds like a lot of fun.

General Plots
Fallout: Partial to the Mojave, but the Capital Wasteland or Commonwealth is good too. Appalachia is also up for grabs, would love to explore more.
  • Vault Dweller x Vault Dweller
  • Wastelander x Vault Dweller
  • Raider x Anyone really
Naruto: Would love to explore more of the Blank Period between Shippuden and Boruto.
  • Shinobi x Villager
  • Shinobi x Shinobi
Persona: Only played 4 and 5, but like the concept of battling with demons.
  • Student x Student
  • Student x Shadow
Final Fantasy XIV: Love this world soooo much. Would love an RP in universe.
  • Adventurer x Adventurer
  • Adventurer x Townsfolk
Skyrim: What else needs said?
  • Adventurer x Adventurer
  • Adventurer x Townsfolk
Pokemon: Always down for this world!
  • Trainer x Trainer
  • Trainer x Gym Leader
  • Trainer x Breeder / Researcher / Photographer / You get the idea
Marvel/DC: Not so much the universes, but superheroes over all.
  • Hero x Hero
  • Hero x Villain
  • Villain x Citizen
  • Hero x Citizen
  • etc.
Star Wars: Broken down by era:
  • High Republic era <- *Craving
    • Jedi x Jedi
    • Jedi x Literally anyone
  • Republic era
    • Jedi x Jedi
    • Jedi x Sith ***
    • Jedi x Citizen
  • Empire era
    • Jedi outcast x bounty hunter / inquisitor
    • Stormtrooper x Stormtrooper
    • Bounty hunter x Target
    • Pilot x Person who needs pilot
Nier: Automata or Replicant
  • Android x Android
  • Android x Robot Lifeform
Replicant:
  • Villager x Kaine
  • Adult Nier x Kaine

Some Writing Sample(s)
Do the order of these play some significance? Updated periodically.
The chilly evening air bit at his ears as he stepped out of the brownstone apartment building onto the city street. Right now, a surprising quietness settled over the normally busy street. It was getting late into the early morning, and the sun would soon be rising over the horizon.

The muted street lamps cast a gentle glow on the deserted sidewalks as he strolled along. The hushed atmosphere heightened his awareness of each footstep on the pavement. A few distant city sounds lingered, but the overall quietude suggested that most of the world was still asleep.

As the minutes passed, the sky gradually shifted from the deep hues of night to the softer tones of predawn. The anticipation of the approaching sunrise added a subtle warmth to the cool air. He quickened his pace, eager to be home before the sun was up.

The memories of the previous night lingered in fragments, elusive and disjointed. The pulsating music, the laughter of friends, and the vibrant lights of the club all blended into a haze. He recalled the joy of camaraderie but struggled to piece together the sequence of events that led to this quiet morning.

At some point, the decision to leave the lively atmosphere had been made, yet the details remained obscured. The faces of his companions were like puzzle pieces missing from his recollections. The city's nocturnal charm had been exchanged for the quietude of someone else's living room.

Last edited:
Bump! Think the thread is finished now with original ideas and fandom ones

Back
Top Bottom