Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Damsel Seeks Distresser (NSFW Links)

AdelaideEM

Gaggable Girl
damsel.gif

Hello, there! My name is Adelaide. I'm new to this site, though not new to roleplaying. I've been at it for about seven years. I've recently got a little more time on my hands, and I'm looking for some new RPs.

Kink wise, my main one is the damsel in distress (being bound and gagged, placed in peril, saved at the last minute.). A lot of it is based on 1930s-1950s pulp. I also like an element of romance between characters, even if they might start out as enemies. I especially love our characters starting out in a somewhat of a strictly "professional" relationship (as kidnapper/captive) and then feelings start to get in the way. I'm fine with smut, of course, but I prefer slow burn. I like to build up the sexual tension before our characters actually start with the love making. My characters tend to be clever and snarky, a little sheltered, but eager to prove themselves, though they are more of the submissive type. I do have a few characters who are more on the absolutely helpless side, but they're more played up for a comedic, light-hearted effect.

Other Kinks Include:

-Apart from damsel in distress scenarios, bondage, gags and blindfold, I am a fan of perils of any kind. The occasional hanging on a cliff for dear life,
-Age gaps: I love an older man x younger woman.
-Dresses: As someone who also loves historical fashions, I also love to be wearing some kind of dress, skirt, nightgown/nighty. However, I'm not opposed to the occasional bra and panties, lingerie and nudity.
-Uniforms: I love nurses, flight attendent, maid, waitresses, or army uniforms on occasion.
-Forced Stripping: Being made to undress, usually under threart (especially when pieces of discarded clothes are used as bindings.)
-While I will only do strictly MxF relationships and romances, I am fine with a little FxF undertones with a villaness, though nothing explicitly sexual.

My no's are rape (although the threat of rape is fine), death (even if there will be some close calls), anything toilet related, and incest (but I do like a creepy relation as an antagonist.).

I love historical settings most of all, and all of my more detailed plots have some kind of historical setting. I'd like a partner who can write detailed, multi-paragraph responses. Around five or six paragraphs per post, however, sometimes shorter posts happen, and I understand that.

damseldistress.gif

Kidnapping Of Damsels Act (Medieval/Fantasy-ish)
In a pseudo-medieval land, a law known as the Kidnapping of Damsels Act allows knights to kidnap damsels and keep them captive for one month in the hopes of persuading marriage. Your Character, a knight, sets his sights on My Character, and decides to exercise his rights.

Bringing The Princess Home (Georgian Era)
My Character is a young woman, orphaned as a baby and raised in England. Unknown to her, she is a princess from a small country in Europe, sent away when her parents were overthrown by her uncle. While travelling alone, her carriage is attacked by a group of bandits, who were sent by her uncle to bring her back and have her executed. She is saved in the nick of time by Your Character, a loyalist to the previous king and queen, only to be kidnapped by him, in a plot to overthrow her uncle. My Character is reluctant to believe him, and has no interest in the throne, but she has little choice in the matter, especially since Your Character is the only one who can protect her from her uncle's henchmen.

The Hired Gun (Old West Setting)
My Character has been falsely accused of murdering her husband, and sentenced to hang. On the night before her execution, she escapes and runs away, hoping to think of a way to prove her innocence and bring the real culprit to justice. Of course, the next morning, it's discovered that she's gone, Your Character is hired to track her down and bring her back. He finds her and, during the confrontation, My Character's horse is startled and runs away, taking away her only means of escape. As he takes her back, she desperately tries to convince him of her innocence and requests his help in finding the real killer.

A Thief And Gentleman (Victorian Era)
My Character is a young socialite, completely fed up with her dull, monotonous life. She despises being a proper lady, and longs for something more out of life. Your Character is a 'gentleman thief," and one of the most wanted men in Europe. He is a known planner, and makes calculated and daring heists. He sets his sights on My Character, and, while she is at a soiree, he breaks into her home. The one thing he hadn't accounted for was My Character getting so bored she feigned a headache to go home early. She walks in on him taking her jewelry, and, instead of being frightened, she's eager at the prospect of something thrilling. She makes him a deal, that she will not tell anyone she saw him, in exchange for keeping one piece of jewelry worth more in sentiment than money. He agrees, though he also must bind and gag her, if only to keep her from raising the alarm. Both intrigued and wanting to meet each other again, My Character makes a show of buying quite a few expensive jewels.

Lady Of The Manor (Any era up to the 30s)
My character worked as a nurse for the patriarch of a wealthy family, who left a fortune upon his death. Instead of leaving his vast estate to anyone in his family, none of whom had visited him in his final days, he leaves it to My Character. The family is incensed at the fact that they were given nothing and see My Character as the only thing standing in the way of what they believe is rightfully theirs. Your Character is the butler of the patriarch, and is a helpful presence as My Character navigates the old manor. He also manages to come to her aid when she gets caught up in various perils to get her out of the picture.
(I do have a couple of variations of this plot, including one where your character is a somewhat decent son/grandson, or my character being a granddaughter and your character perhaps being a solicitor.)

It Works In The Movies... (Late 1910s-1920s)
My Character is an actress most famous for her role as the damsel in distress in film serials. She is constantly being put in peril on screen, inches away from her demise, only for the screen to cut to black. But the next week, when the screen flickers, she's saved by a dashing, heroic love interest. One night, when she's leaving for a party, she notices that her usual chauffeur is not there, with Your Character in his stead, with the excuse that he is filling in and the usual chauffeur is not feeling well. While on her way to the party, she has a glass of champagne and promptly falls unconscious. When she wakes up, she notices she is in one of the perils from her serial. It's not under a controlled setting in the safety of a movie studio. It's real. At the last moment, she's saved by Your Character, who is convinced he is the dashing hero.

In Love And War (WWII)
My Character is a British nurse, captured and placed in a German POW camp. Because of her skill, she is often forced to treat enemy soldiers. When Your Character, a guard, is injured, My Character is called to treat him. As she does, the two form a close bond. When it seems My Character is outliving her usefulness, and could very well be executed, Your Character decides to help her escape.

damsel.gif

Less Fleshed Out Ideas

This one would be set in the 1930s. My Character is a historian and Your Character is an adventurer. They are both on a flight that crashes in the middle , and miraculously, they are the only survivors. If they both want to survive, they must work together, and Your Character takes charge, even if My Character ends up in some rather perilous situations along the way.
I'm thinking that this could go beyond just the jungle, and branch off to other exotic places.
(I'd like to add some supernatural/paranormal, as well, though that can be discussed.)

I am also interested in sort of a retro sci-f/fantasy setting, but I don't have any plots laid out just yet. I am open to suggestions, though.

A 30s/40s intrepid detevtive with a habit of getting caught in perilous situation. Perhaps a superhero x girlfriend plot.

A sort of Robin Hood x Maid Marian type of pairing (with our own original characters)

Some sort of time travelling detective duo with various perils in various eras.

I've also really been craving something with pirates.

And, finally, some kind of fairy tale, that sort of adds to the Damsel in Distress element.

I'm also open to whatever ideas you might have. Please message me if you're interested.

gagged-damsel-in-distress.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom