Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World (EEE x Assume) NSFW images

When Randy mentioned how it inspired her she nodded and she got herself comfortable on her knees. This was something she knew exactly how to do well he didn’t have to instruct her on anything as she would unzip him and work on getting him free. He was living especially when it came to him she was territorial. That was her dad and now her lover she wasn’t gonna let anyone come between that! The moment it flopped out she began kissing it and nuzzling it before she would wrap a hand around it and start stroking it and took right to putting the cock tip in her mouth suckling it. When he placed his hand on her cheek giving her motivation to do even better she would start taking more of him into his mouth as she would look up to glance at him to see if he was liking it and he was learning at least here she did not need instruction and that her teacher probably took his liberties with her mouth and taught her everything she knew but now she was using it on him and it was a good skill for his daughter to know. At least he had a file that away for when they needed her to do something to others.

Lara was enjoying getting her self pounded but she still kind of regretted she spilled the beans a little too soon. Alyssa told her this in confidence And she hoped she wouldn’t get too angry. Hia sweet young plaything was wiggling her butt trying to get his attention once again but at least it would work. “Nope I don’t be mad at me especially when you’re deep inside of me. How can you fill me full of your seed?” She asked playfully before whimpering and pushing herself back on that cock. When he spanked her she let out the cute cry. With Mark picking up the pace she was crying and starting to scream in pleasure. His balls were speaking her so hard leaving her ass read and when he said he was close that was when she started begging. “Fill me….MMMM…Fuck me Mark…. take all your stress out on me….paint my insides white and make me your personal cum holder…” Lara had a way with words but she was very turned on as she pushed back against him making him go as deep as she could get him to go knocking on her cervix.

She was rather gentle with him, nuzzling him and showering it with kisses. He couldn't help but spread his legs out more letting her do her work. She was quite seasoned at this it seemed. As she gazed at him, the two would lock eyes for a moment. She would see the pleasure on his face as his eyes were squinting a little bit his shoulders relaxed and leaned back. It seemed as if he needed this stress relief. After seemingly upsetting her before with the idea of sharing her out, he certainly was rejoiced to at least have her happy, and having her make him happy as well. Though thinking back to that, maybe she would be good at giving out blowjobs, if they ever needed to trade things with others. Of course he wouldn't mention that now, instead she would hear some groans from him. He was curious how deep she could take him.

His thrust were slow but fast, her butt slamming against his hips. He couldn't control himself. "Aww....shit..almost.." he groaned as he held onto her hips. He pulled er down keeping her there as he pushed up against her cervix. Within seconds, he would blow a huge thick load into her, filling her completely. She would feel the hot stick load, as he kept himself buried right inside of her. He leaned forward pushing his chest against her back, he rolled his hands up to her breast squeezing them. "My little personal cum holder..." he smirked pushing his head into her neck as he nibbled at it. "Going to be holding the cum in you while you're taking to your new best friend?" he teased, cupping and bouncing her breast in his palm. "I wonder what would happen if you 'forgot' to take that pill.." he said lowering one hand to playful touch her stomach.

Alyssa was enjoying every moment of her dad making soft noises and crowning as she gave him the best blow job she could. She was well-versed in an even using her hand to help her suck him and bob on him completely taking him so deep he was making her gag and she didn’t care. She was making his cock so wet and he could hear the slurping sounds as she made sure to suck any pre-cum he gave her. She with massage his balls trying to make sure to get them ready to explode in her mouth. She was way to get it this and luckily he wouldn’t know the teacher she did this to because he might have words to say to him about getting his daughter to become a throat goat. At least now he can enjoy it but also he knew it would come in handy later.

Meanwhile Lara Was getting her back blown out that he was pounding into her so hard making her cry and scream. She was so tight and he was stretching her as he was bottoming out smacking against her cervix. “OHHHH MARK!!! Ohhhh…OHHH!!! MAKE ME YOUR CUM DUMP!!!” Lara Would cry out as he pounded so hard he would make her sore! He was in for a treat because the moment he shot into her he felt her tight hole clamp down with a vice grip milky seed as her body began to convulse as he sent her into a wave of orgasms.

“OHHH FUCK MARK!!” She would scream as he fell in het and massaged her breasts. “Mmmm do you want to knock me up? Maybe I should stop taking it and let you. I’m already yours… maybe once we get somewhere safe I’ll let you get me pregnant.” Maybe it was a euphoria talking but he felt so good.

Randy was certainly surprise at how good she was at this. She was even bobbing her head up and down like a pro, making those amazing slurping noises. He moved his hands back away from her grabbing onto the side side and table as he groan feeling her massage his heavy filled balls. "Aww...Alyssa..shit.." he said pushing his hips forward sliding himself down into her mouth. She must've done this many times before, part of him wondered how and when she did it. But that didn't matter he felt himself getting closer and closer to the end, he moved to grab onto the back of her head as he wanted some control pushing her head down.

Mark panted as he collected himself, feeling as her walls started to squeeze and convulse against him, he left himself int there feeling her orgasm. After a little bit he pulled back from her back, adding some space between them but still inside of her. "Heh, it would certainly be nice, maybe we can find a cabin or something in the woods, or some other safe haven, and I can just breed you as we enjoy our quite life.." he said teasing her as he squeezed her breast. He leaned down grabbing his shaft as he slide out of her. Certainly it was the euphoria speaking.

"Heh, don't let Alyssa's body get you down though..I love this ass of yours better..." he teased her as he gave it a firm spank, before rubbing his cum coated cock against her ass cheeks cleaning himself against her. "This was certainly more crazy than the first time we did it.." he said catching his breath a little bit as he had over done it slightly, he wasn't sure what got into him.

Randy was learning so much about his little girl as she sucked him like a pro! Which ever one of her teachers got her to do this must’ve gotten a lot of time with his daughter and if he thought back on it she spent a lot of time after school with her physics teacher who is pretty decent looking but since she came home with good grades no one thought that anything could be going on between them. The more she stopped and slept on him as she continued to deep throat him while he grabbed onto the table. Alyssa could feel him push his hips forward gagging her on his cock but she was listening and it sounded like he was getting close and every time she thought he was getting close she’d suck harder and squeeze his balls trying to see if she can make him shoot to her mouth or could he hold off this was a fun game for her and it seemed like it was one that she would love to enjoy daily.

Lara could not help how much she clenched his cock pounding into her filling her to the point she thought she’d explode. Mark had girth to him and that was one of the reasons she felt so full. She couldn’t help but go all out with Mark center part of her to feel insecure with Alyssa around in her body type even though she was a friend she was still worried. When he shot deep inside of her she felt her body tremble as she nearly passed out on the table from exhaustion. “A cabin would be nice. The nice cabin with a nice garden and animals to hunt and all we need is each other.” It was a nice fiancé she would mutter about softly. “Mmm…. that’s a very nice dream I hope we can find that away from all of this and when we do or you can breed me all you want and we can help repopulate the Earth.” Her voice was sweet and caring even after what they just did. Mark Decided to do something sweet and tell her not to worry about Alyssa is what would help her feel better. The firm spank made her whimper but she wiggled her ass letting him know that she liked it. When he pulled out of her and used her small curvy ass to wipe it off she chuckled. “Well that just means next time we have to get more wild. Maybe when your friend and Alyson is asleep I’m sure we can try to be quiet and not wake them.” Lara Did not know Randy well enough but she figured with Mark keep this up secretly. “Don’t worry I won’t tell your friend our secret but I have a feeling he won’t care considering he’s enjoying Alyssa.” she didn’t know too much about the relationship I don’t know what Alyssa told her but it made her feel better knowing that she probably wouldn’t come after her man.

Back
Top Bottom