Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New World (EEE x Assume) NSFW images

The outfit that Alyssa found was tailored to her body which was really strange and very telling about how Mr. Miller was watching her and it made her wonder just how much he knew about her but he was gone so she didn’t have to worry about running into him anytime soon. “Well It fits pretty well… The bust area is a little smaller but I can do with that do you like it?” She did a twirl in it and a little jiggle. Her Mother would have murdered her if she saw her wearing this! “ I figured wear stuff here first before my clothes at least it’ll be less to wash for now. Trust me normally I would not wear this.” She was trying to reassure her dad and hope that he would believe her she was actually a pretty good girl. That’s for spank rang out in the room and she chuckled at her dad kissing her. For now she would relax and eat before her dad would start to bring up something.

When he started talking she understood about the world and how things might change but then he started bringing up things like trading and her body which made her stop eating before swallowing and going silent. “Define services?” Was the first thing she would ask and her brain was slowly wrapping around that idea and she looked really nervous. “I…I…dad…. you don’t need sleep with them right? Maybe like look at me or touch my boobs kinda thing?” She can get behind it if it was just that but she had no idea the full scale of what her father was going to ask her. “I’ve flashed guys before I can handle that.” She offered that but she had no idea what else her father was thinking.

"A little small?" he said laughing when she referred to the bust area. It certainly was a bit more than a little bit small, but her bust was certainly nothing in the way of small to begin with. As she gave him the twirl, his eyes watched as her butt bounced in it, along with her breast jiggling. He really couldn't believe she was all his, certainly he got lucky in this new world. Though what he was asking of her was quite a lot, he could see it in her eyes as she seemed a bit nervous to the thought. He cleared his throat as she told him to define services. Sighing he shook his head giving her a small nod.

"Well, yea, we would start small, of course, like touch your boobs, your butt. Maybe have you flash something? But after a while we'll need to do more things. Especially for bigger rewards, especially like gas, this RV will burn up a lot of gas and we'll need some tanks. I'm sure there's people who have already stole a lot of gas from the stations. So not to continue to rabble on...the simple answer is yes, you'll need to end up sleeping with them. But..this will be for the both of us, and like I mentioned I'll make sure you're safe no matter what. And we'll warm up to the idea of them sleeping with you later on. I'll make sure to train you every step of the way to make sure you're safe and know what to do.." he assured her.

"So what do you think?" he asked her placing a hand onto her thigh. "Think you can do this? All of this is riding on your shoulders, but no pressure..you can take your time to think..but I know you'll be wonderful at this! Plus we have all of those condoms there.." he laughed. "So no cumming inside of you, we're not taking care of someone else's baby after all."

When her father laughed about it being a little small she looked at her chest and chuckled while she ate it was definitely something she would not wear and her mother would’ve killed her if she brought home. The breakfast was going fine and she was dressed up until her dad brought up something she never thought he would, doing things with other men.

“Dad….you’re actually serious about this?” Alyssa‘s voice dropped and she stopped eating before looking at her father really confused.”What would Mom say or think if she were here and you said this to her and me?” She had to ask she wasn’t sure how to take it and she had a feeling maybe the world might be very different but to do that it made her feel sick to her stomach and she just completely stopped eating. “We can just do the same thing steal gas like they are doing. I’m not doing that dad.” He was hitting a roadblock with her and she was flat out saying no and he could see that he was making her distressed. Alyssa didn’t wanna touch anyone else it sounded so wrong and dirty and she didn’t know how to handle what her dad was asking of her. She felt his hand on her thigh which was comforting but the fact of what he was asking was making her upset. Even though they found condoms and everything in this RV what he was asking she didn’t know if she could actually do.

“I…I… you can have the rest of that I’m not hungry…” reaching down she would move his hand from her thigh stand up and walk into the RV bedroom and sit on the bed quietly as she was trying to process exactly what her dad had said. What kind of girl did he think she was? It was not how her mother raised her and when he asked the same thing of her mom? Alyssa had so many questions and she couldn’t even ask her mom about them….

Randy had to admit he felt awful, he didn't have the energy or even desire to yell at her or force it onto her. He wasn't going to force it, but he was going to at least explain it. After all it was her choice at the end of the day. He would never force her to do anything she didn't want too. "Honey..." he said sighing as she got up and made her way to the bed of the RV. He hate to admit it, but it hurt when she bought up her mother. Knowing Alice, she would certainly have offered herself as the girl to do the barter with, and she wouldn't tell Alyssa about it.

"I'm sorry sweety.." he said as he followed her into the room, he wrapped his arms around her as he held onto her firmly placing her face into his stomach. "I shouldn't have brought this up while you were eating.." he said sighing. "If your mom was here I wouldn't even be asking you....she probably would be suggesting the idea for herself.." he told her honestly. "And stealing is one thing, I mean we stole this RV right? But who was there to catch us? The Millers are already caught. There's going to be people like me. People with weapons and guns, stealing from them is going to be hard, and I'm for sure not going to bring you with me. And if something goes wrong with stealing, it could mean a bullet to the head.." he tried to explain to her.

He lowered himself as he got down to his knees and placed another hand onto her leg. "I'm not going to force you into this, I'm just trying to weight the options we have. We're going to need gas probably by early next week if we wanna keep this thing. People have probably already started stealing and store gas for themselves. If we have something valuable to trade, we can make things peaceful..I didn't mean to upset you like this.." he told her placing his hand from her thigh to the side of her butt rubbing it.

Alyssa didn’t mean to storm off but she had no idea how to take it or how to feel. She didn’t want to cry but she couldn’t help it she started sniffling and wondering what else her dad was thinking about doing. The last thing she was expecting was for him to follow her and she couldn’t even look up at him even as he called her sweet pet names and he pulled her in to his stomach and let her hide her face as she started crying. When he told her he shouldn’t have brought it up while she was eating she snapped back. “I’m not hungry anymore you can have it.” She was obviously upset. It really couldn’t be helped. Then he started telling her about how her mom would’ve done it and she was just so scared she had no idea what to say or how to process anything that was going on right now this all just happened yesterday and her mom was gone just gone…

“ maybe we can live in the forest or the woods and hunt and learn to live like that but I don’t want strange men touching me daddy…. it would feel like Mr. Miller will try to touch me again….” That was something he didn’t know about Mr. Miller Constantly would try and grab her ass and succeed a few times. She didn’t want to bring it up or let him know that he cornered her a few times and caught her a few tines here and there and that was why she avoided going outside and her mom kept close tabs on her.

“Can we think of other ways for a little bit daddy? Please? I don’t want you getting hurt either I love you I just don’t know if I can daddy. I have never done anything like that before and it makes me just feel I don’t know…. what if they do try to hurt me like Mr. Miller tried to hurt me?”

Her reasons for not wanting to do it was obviously valid, he couldn't believe he was suggesting it in the first place, but it did seem to be the easiest way. Taking a deep breath as he sighed. Hearing that Mr Miller, touched her certainly boiled his blood, but he couldn't be too upset given the fact he was asking her to let other guys do the same. "No no, you won't be hurt. If we do this, and I'm saying if...I promise I'll always be close by. Wether that be in the room with you, or right at the door. I'll make sure that you're protected always.." he said squeezing onto her a little bit with his firm hand against her butt.

"Heh, living off the forest or woods huh?" he said chuckling lightly. "With our appetites we'll probably starve rather quickly.." he said laughing out of dread mostly. It was certainly and interesting though maybe they could give it a go. "I really wish Alice was still here. It would certainly have been better for her to do it rather than you.." he said taking a deep breath. "Anyway, let's not continue to talk about it now okay?" he said with a smile as he pulled back patting both of her legs.

"Come on, let's relax a little bit. I want you to go finish eating. We're supposed to head out and go scouting, but..if you finish eating quickly, maybe we can get a quick round in.." he said with a grin. "You remember like last night? We can do something new..." he said hoping that would get her mind off of things for now.

Alyssa was going to be a hard sell since even if she was drop dead gorgeous she was a bit introverted with little experience with men. She saw how bad and messy things were with her friends and that was enough to keep her behaved. Then and how Mr. Miller kept trying to get her alone. That was completely icky!

“I…I’ll have to think about it…just the idea makes me feel gross dad….” She was being completely honest and she hid her face and she still did not have her appetite back. He made a joke and she tried to laugh but she was still upset keeping herself close to her dad even though he told her she had to eat she just wasn’t hungry anymore. It was hard to believe that her mom would’ve done it and she had to ask. “Did mom do it before? Like…sleep with other guys?” It made her wonder but her mom and dad were so much love she couldn’t even picture that her mom but never want anyone other than her father. They were so in love and inseparable it was hard to believe if they did anything else.

It was good that he was changing the topic she couldn’t stomach it anymore. He wanted her to finish eating but she just couldn’t right now perhaps later. Scouting she could handle! “Maybe later daddy…I don’t think I’m in the mood right now…a walk would help.” Even if they didn’t do anything right now and if they did anything on the walk he would at least be able to talk into a blow job along the way or bring a condom with him to distract her.

He couldn't lie to her as he took a long drawn out sigh. "Well, no she didn't. But to be fair she didn't have too right?" he said with a soft yet forced grin. Alice never really showed interest in any other guy other than Randy she was a great wife. Her spirits seemed to go up when he mentioned scouting though, changing the subject really worked. Though, sadly she wasn't in the mood for anything else though. He gave a bit of a frown when she said that.

"Sure you're not in the mood?" he said wrapping a hand around her large breast giving it a squeeze before pulling back. "Heh you're like Alice in that regard. You got your emotions from her.." he told her as he slowly got up. "Sure let's go scouting.." He could've tried to force it a little bit more onto her, but it seemed she wasn't in the mood after what he had mentioned to her. Yawning a little bit he stretched as he made his way down to grab one of his pistol that he took from the house. He had a bag full of guns laid out on the floor. "To keep us safe." he said with a smile walking pass by her as he moved to grab her ass a little bit. She would notice him being a bit more handsy with her especially in that oufit.

"Come on after you.." he waited for her to head out, and once she did he quickly would sneak a condom into his pocket as he followed her along. Outside there were surrounded by the woods all over. "I think there's a highway further to the north here, maybe we can check it out, see if we can find a gas station or something?" he suggested as he began to move. "Stay close to me okay?"

At least you got her mind off of it he could tell she was a bit off at the idea. Even if her dad was sexy she just wasn’t in the mood anymore because her mind was worried about what would happen if they met others. It was nice hearing her dad talk about her mom. They both missed her terribly and without her there Alyssa felt lost, but at least she still had her dear dad. Even though he gave her a frown she didn’t notice that much.

“Sorry daddy… even though you’re pretty hot I’m just not in the mood not after that. I’m still not hungry..” she would confess even as he touched her large soft breast. The scouting if you would actually grab a pair of sneakers because that would make more sense even though it didn’t match the outfit but she had to walk in doing that in the heels was not going to happen. Following her dad she looked nervous when you grab the pistol. She had never shot a gun before so she would stay close to him and not go too far of him in the first place. Alyssa made a cute squeak when he grabbed her nice ass. When he said after her shoes took the lead though he could tell she was more skittish than usual. “Don’t worry I’m not going far. I hope we don’t meet anyone. Or if we do they run away….” He could probably tell that but he told her put some fear into her and she was overly nervous when she normally wasn’t this way.

He laughed when she called him hot, but said she wasn't in the mood for sex or eating, he figure that would change. As they made their way out, he placed his pistol in the waist of his jeans as two left the RV. He chuckled at her squeak, from him grabbing her butt. It was rather cute he thought. "Don't worry, we won't meet anyone here, it's just incase." he assured her. "And even if we do meet someone, I won't do anything. No bartering for supplies, you're safe.." he said as he moved closer to her to grab onto her hand giving it a soft squeeze.

The two would head down the trail of the woods, as they would enter into the highway. Once there, there was a gas station actually not to far from them. "Oh wow, look there's actually a gas station there.." he pointed. "Come.." he said as they crossed the highway. The highway roads were completely empty, it was a bit unsettling. There were one or two destroyed abandoned cars there, but it seemed no living creatures. As they approached the gas station, Randy could see that some of the pumps had been cut, and the gas there had been siphoned.

"Seems like someone else was here before us.." he said sighing. "Why don't we head into the connivence store over there, maybe we can find food or something..?" he suggested giving her a slight push ahead.

It was a fact that she found him hot and sexy and because if it was going on in the world he didn’t find that to be strange especially now that her mother was no longer with them if she were she wondered if he would’ve even looked at her. Randy was very confident that they wouldn’t meet anyone there which was good and she made sure to stay very close and on high alert so far no one would show up. It was like a ghost town and it was very strange to not have anyone around. At least he told her for now she was safe no bartering for supplies she was terrified if they met someone what she would have to do especially since Alyssa was not open to the idea yet.

The trail itself was quiet and they heard animal noises like birds and the usual but nothing too scary so it was easy for her to relax a bit. Well as relaxed as she could get in this kind of situation. When the gas station finally approached on the horizon she could see the situation it was in and get it already been siphoned but she would probably try and see if she can get anything extra out of it. When her dad mentioned the convenient store that was a good point food would be good that would be the first place of entry. When he gave her a slight push she jumped she was still on edge and he could tell she would be that way for quite some time.

Taking her time she would enter grabbing a basket and she would start shopping what she could fine believe it or not there are some fresh vegetables left since most people didn’t want to cook she found fruits which would not last very long but still they were good like bananas and apples even some strawberries she would throw the ball into the basket. Some of the last popular canned goods were left like chilies and beans which were not so bad. Apparently nobody like pumpkin soup good for her she didn’t mind it. They were things like chips and some unhealthy snacks but those were good and lasted a long time even some snack cakes so whatever she found she took and luckily she found a decent amount most people wanted gas that would be the one thing that would be hard to find but for now it seems like she hit the mother lode of snacks and wondered if her father found anything.

Randy watched as she quickly began to grab some stuff. He went around and grabbed a basket as well. He found a few good things, some more snacks, along with some frozen foods that were still good. He had saw a microwave and oven in the RV, so they could probably work it. He picked up a few pizza's as well even grabbing a second basket. He would also grab some batteries and flash lights as well, and some lighters, figuring they would at least be able to use some of the stuff. He was surprise at the amount of stuff that they had. Randy even managed to get some of the soft drinks and soda's that were still left over. Making his way back to Alyssa, he smiled at her.

"Seems like you've been shopping too.." he said chuckling. The fruits he saw were okay, but they would have to eat them quickly. Even if the snack cakes weren't healthy at least they wouldn't expire. "You got some good stuff there huh. What do you say we take this back to the RV?" he suggested to her. "Not sure if there's anything else here.." he said looking around, making sure to do a one over check again. Though it seemed they had grab most of the good stuff from the gas station. With the two basket's in hand he headed over to the door.

"Should be enough, we can always make another trip if anything?" he told her. If she was ready to go, he would head out and start making his way back to the RV.

Alyssa was doing a very good job at finding all sorts of things for them to take with them and her basket was overflowing with treats but she was even more excited that she actually found milk and even oat milk even with this crazy event it seemed like some people still didn’t like it.

Even though it was just shopping she was resourceful and when her father would come to see what she got she made a very nice basket to take back with them. Her father found the batteries but she found a little things that were comfort foods like crackers and lots of things that didn’t really have an expiration date or that would last quite some time even though they weren’t the best food it was better than having no food. “I’m A pretty good shopper dad mom used to take me with her all the time we got really lucky here you know. A part of me thinks I should leave some stuff behind but no one else is here I’m taking what I can carry we have think about ourselves.” Alyssa did make a point she was taking more than they needed but she could definitely eat what she took. Even though most of it was processed but she focus a lot on fruits and things that they have to eat really soon but all they had to do was make it back to the RV and get going to see what this new world is going to look like.

Alyssa had two baskets and she was good about carrying it she wasn’t complaining at all she even found some rice that would be able to be cooked and even that was heavy she would tolerate this because there was no way she was leaving the stuff that she found.

“Let’s Head back and put this away I kind of wanna come back for a second round but let’s go back and get things set up where do you think we should go from here?” She was looking to her dad for any information since she trusted him with so much and he was very good at what he did that and she would never go anywhere without him.

Randy was happy and a bit relieved as well that she seemed to be in a better mood. Especially after what had happen, he still wanted to push the idea onto her, but he knew she would at least need time. For now they would enjoy the shopping. "Yea you really picked up a lot of good stuff, we should have the RV packed..." he said laughing as they made their way back. He nodded. "Yea, I think we can do a second round, and just quickly see if we can pack these two baskets again.." As they walked they came up to the highway, again it was empty as they crossed and headed into the woods.

"Well, we should first head back and fill up the baskets again. After that we should find gas. I checked the pumps and it seemed they were all empty. I mean we're good on gas, but I want to make sure that we have some extra just in case.." he said holding onto both baskets.

"We seem to be safe in the woods, but I don't want to stay in one place for too long. It would be nice if we found a base.." he said laughing. "Maybe there's a cabin in the woods or something around here, or some kinda house. That way we don't have to rely on the R.V all the time. We'll also need to find a car battery, and a generator. Maybe one of those big shopping areas would have something. That can be our next goal..." he said as they made their way to the R.V he quickly headed inside and began to dump all of the stuff into there. He would wait for her before heading back to the gas station. Once she was done, he would usher her to head back. If she came along the two would head back through the woods.

"Mmm, so you said you were really good at giving head huh?" Randy said out of the blue as they passed by some trees.

Alyssa was feeling a lot better and doing shopping took her mind off of things and gave her a sense of normalcy. She picked up quite a bit probably more than they needed but more was better than less. When he mentioned them doing a second round she was happy and when he mentioned getting back to the RV if she would power walk it back as fast as her father would allow her to.

The highway itself was desolate and it was strange to see it that way luckily no one bothered them on the way back and she was able to pack the RV and they still had space for some reason the millers had this massive RV and it was great for them because they could fit a lot of food in there and other things. When he mentioned gas and how it was empty she thought maybe they could siphon some extra or at least a little bit.

“Should we double check the gas pumps with a gas cam even if we get a little bit it’s still something we should probably take some empty gas cans because we’re gonna need them the RV has a bottom place to store them doesn’t it?” She was thinking ahead but maybe they’ll get lucky with at least half a tank even though it wouldn’t be much it would be something until they can get more.

Once they finish the two pack things away luckily the fridge was running fine and she put away the nonperishable stuff she grabbed her basket and followed her father back out. “A cabin would be good but do you think there’s any around here how far would we have to go?” She asked so she had no idea.

When her dad asked that question out of the blue she tilted her head and looked at him funny. “Why?” he could tell she was on the defensive after the talk they had earlier she wasn’t gonna give him a full answer until he explained himself at least.

He could see that she really was fixated on them trying to find a way to get free gas. It would be hard, he knew there probably wasn't anything else there, but maybe it would be best if she found that out herself. So he nodded. "Sure, why don't we double check them together? I'll bring a gas tank, there should be one in this RV.." Randy said to her. After a little bit of searching he would find one stored away in one of the closets. He held onto it as they would make their way out.

"Heh, I don't think there's a cabin around here. We'll have to do a bit of traveling for one. But I'm sure we can find one, it's probably something we won't actively look for, at least not now. We need gas and a few more supplies first.." he said with a smile. As he finally made a push onto her, she seemed to have a bit of a guard up. This was a lot different than how she was last night.

He realized she was probably thinking of what he had said earlier this morning. He couldn't help but sigh as he stopped walking and grab her hand. "Relax.." he laughed. "I'm just curious for myself..that's all. I was hoping.." he said as he placed a hand around her waist.

"That you were in a little bit of a better mood. Have you ever given a blowjob out in the woods before?" he said pushing his hips and crotch onto her a bit. He was hoping she wouldn't mind taking care of him now, after all she wanted to take Alice's place.

Alyssa really did not mean to be completely on guard but she was worried about the conversation earlier but could he really blame her? At least he agreed the chat there was no way he was gonna do something blindly without checking anyways. It still bothered her that her father wanted her to do something like that it was just strange and she was just getting used to having fun with her dad and letting someone else touch her made her queasy.

When Randy found the cat and she made sure to get both baskets she was going to make sure she got as much as she could at least they would have a good amount of food and she was surprised most people didn’t go crazy with the food at the convenient store perhaps gas was the more important option instead of the food but at least I will give them a leg up on other people. Alyssa even grabbed a backpack because she was gonna make sure she got all the non-perishable items even if they weren’t the best they would be good to use later if someone wanted something. At least she was thinking ahead of the curve!

Her guard was completely up but when he grabbed her hand she looked at him curious about what he was going to say normally she was easy-going but after that conversation in the morning she had literally been on guard since they started.

When he asked about a blow job in the woods and push his crotch against her she gave him a look and figured she could bargain. “Blow jobs I’ve given but not in the woods and if I gave you one at least drop the subject for now I’m not gonna do anything with someone else. I’m still mad at you ask me about that. Do you really want someone else to use me?” He could tell that really got to her but at least she was a smart enough girl to try and bargain and she wondered what he would say.

Randy had to admit he was a bit shocked. She was bargaining with him!? Did she learn this from Alice? It seemed to come almost naturally to her. He wasn't expecting to have the subject of someone using her be bought up again. And he couldn't exactly promise her that he wouldn't bring it up again, especially given the fact that they didn't have gas at the moment. He sighed shaking his head. He decided to play with her a little bit.

Without warning he bend down to grab and pick her up by those thick thighs of hers, getting her up in the air to straddle him showing off his strength as he placed her back right up against a tree. "I know you're mad sweety.." he said as they were face to face. "I don't want anyone else to use you...but we're in a bit of a pickle here. If it was up to me, I would offer myself...but I don't think there's any old women out there hoarding supplies.." he said with a chuckle.

"If Alice was still around she would certainly have offered herself without a thought if it meant protecting the family.." he said hoping his thought of Alice would at least be a bit of a trump card for him. He certainly wasn't wrong about that, Alice would always put her family over herself. "I'll drop the subject for now, but at least think about it...plus...what if I were to give you some more cream pies down the line..?" he said whispering into her ear.

He was putting everything on the table and risking a lot, he wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, but was hoping she wouldn't hate him. "And again, it's your choice. Remember I won't force you...all I will do is try to convince you.."

Alyssa couldn’t help but bargain that was at least one thing her mother taught her with shopping. It came in handy when she wanted to deal and right now it’s coming in handy with what her father talk to her about this morning. What she was not expecting was for him to pick her up by her nice thick thighs and hold her easily causing her to gasp. He could see how pouty she was getting and she still was upset about it it was something out of the blue and beyond the pale for her what he didn’t realize was that she just had sex with her dad many times last night and the thought of anyone else touching her made her queasy. It took a lot in her to confess the feeling she had her own father let alone act on it and here he was wanted to share her. The gravity of the situation had not yet sunken. Face-to-face she locked eyes with him and she wasn’t backing down right now.

“I just don’t know if I can do that daddy…. just the thought of someone else touching me makes me feel gross. Can’t I just clean or do something else for them? I don’t know if I’ll be ready for that I don’t know if I’ll can handle that…” Alyssa was being completely crazy and he could see how worried she was about it and how she was stewing over something like that.

“I’m like mom for you and only you…. I have a feeling you’ll hate me once someone else touches me. You probably won’t want me anymore…. his daughter was letting out her feelings fully and not holding back. when he mentioned giving her more fun gifts down the line she had to chuckle a little bit but just like his wife she was stubborn and she got that from her mother. “What if someone offers you something important for them to do that to me would you let them?” She had to ask and she was scared about what her father would say and he could see how the way she was look at him she was hoping he wouldn’t say yes to that.

“Would mom really do that?” She would whisper the last question and go silent as he held her against the tree.

She poured all her feeling out onto the floor as he held onto her. What she was saying certainly made a lot of sense. "I know, it makes you feel gross, but true me, no one would want you to just clean for them..." he said laughing a little bit shaking his head. "And I know you're not ready now, but I'll be there every step in the process, I'll make sure you are ready, and if you don't feel like it we'll cut the session or whatever we promised..after all we have the stronger barter than anyone else.." he assured her.

"What?! I would never feel like that honey, it was my idea to do this, so why would I not want to touch you?" he said a bit confused. "Do you think I would get bored of this body of yours? Or digested by it? You're crazy sweety!" he teased as he moved his head pushing it against her soft large tits, forcing them to move around in that rather small top of hers. As she mentioned offering someone else to cum in her, he couldn't help but raise a brow.

"That's only for us Alyssa. I don't care how important it is, it's never on the table. You think I would let you have some random strangers kid?" he said firmly. "And yea I really think she would do that.." he said to her with a bright smile now, tossing her up in the air a little bit as he adjusted her against the tree.

"I know it scares you, but remember you're not alone in this.." he assured her. They had certainly talked about a lot, he slowly let he down onto her feet. He figured after all of this, she probably wouldn't be up for anything. "Come, how about we go back to the gas station and grab some more stuff now?"

It was really reassuring that her father was listening to her even as he held her against the tree and she wrapped her arms around him he was actually listening to her concerns and not dismissing them. “Do you really think the world now is that bad? I mean we haven’t run into anyone yet do you think they’re going to demand stuff from me? From you?” She could tell the wheels in her head were turning and that conversation really got to her and was lingering in her head. What she did next was bury her head in his shoulders and whimper. “I wish this didn’t happen. I miss Mom and I miss everything being normal…” she was venting and he could tell it was just a lot of her to take him and maybe her father push this on to her too soon and he could tell she was panicking.

He was at least reassuring her and letting her know he would just leave her out for the wolves. Hearing that it wouldn’t change his opinion on her did help and she seen how people treated her friends who obviously played around with more guys she figured her dad would think the same way about her. When he moved and pushed his head against her very soft and plush bosom. It was very reassuring that he said he wouldn’t let anyone else use her like he does or feel her like he did. There was no way she was carrying someone else’s kid!

It was strange to hear how her mother would do this and it was still hard to believe but he still had to realize his daughter was young and it’s still quite impressionable. It was very true that all this did scare her and at least she was trying to help calm her down and luckily it was working. Randy would slowly let her down and let her get her footing and she had to adjust herself and that little outfit that Mr. Miller had hidden away in his RV.

When he mentioned going back to the convenient store she nodded they were more things she wanted to get and maybe when I got back she might be in the mood for something especially since she was just clearing her head. “Let’s get a move on it and where do you think we can take the RV to? The next town over?” She asked making sure to stay close to her dad.

"Unfortunately yes. I mean who's to stop someone from wanting to take something from us? There's no police. Someone could just shoot us and there won't be anyone to do anything about it.." Randy said sighing, he realized he was a little bit blunt about that. "Of course, that won't happen. No one is going to force themselves upon you or me.." he assured her. "And I know..I wish this didn't happen as well, but we gotta go with the hand that we were dealt with..and survive the best we can, especially for Alice.." he said softly.

Though she wanted to take Alice's place, Randy started to realize that she wasn't Alice. At least not yet, she still needed time to grow a bit.

"Heh..let's get a move on.." he repeated after her moving his hand to give her ass another firm slap pushing her forward a little bit to lead her over. He moved to place a arm around her as he got closer to her as the two walked, assuring her that no matter what he would be there for her.

"Heh, look at you already thinking huh?" he teased her. "We can go to the next town over. I want to be careful though, just like how we stole that RV someone could try to steal it from us.." he said sighing.

"But I'm thinking we head to a shopping center first. It would be nice if we can find a generator or a car battery.." he told her. "Then we can probably head to the next town..." he said letting out a soft sigh.

"Heh, maybe we can find some more next day pills too huh?" he teased.

Her dad was annoyingly scaring her with how the world was going to be. She could tell she was pretty much getting scared of just about everything it was too much for her to take in and maybe that conversation could’ve waited until later. Alyssa couldn’t think of anything else. “Police just won’t just stop working. Do you think that?” The fear in her voice was palatable.

When he told her to get a move on it she least understood that and we keep up to make sure they will get as much as I could from the convenience store. When he slapped her ass she got a little bit ahead of him as I headed back in that direction. When she A little ahead he made sure to get closer and putting them around her as he talked about going to the shopping center in the next town over which was a good idea and luckily they had not met anyone yet.

That conversation really left her in a really tight spot and normally that bubbly personality of hers would be quite pronounced it was a bit subdued as she was lost and thought but finding a car battery would be something they needed to do. Even imagine if I bring my pills didn’t spark her attention or enthusiasm but she nodded.

“Let’s take all we can carry from here I know it’s not the best stuff but take everything even aspirin it seems like people left that behind I’m sure people will aspirin or medicine anything will be good right?” Alyssa would ask seeking approval for her idea. She would eventually feel better but all that talk made her sink into a pit of worry that would leave her in a funk for a bit.

Randy frown a little bit, it seemed all his negative talk was really getting to her. He didn't mean to scare her, he wanted her to realize what the world was. Of course not everyone would be like that, but he wanted to prepare her for what was to come out there. After all they hadn't run into any of those creatures yet, or any of the people he was talking about. He didn't want to baby her too hard, though at the same time he didn't want to crush her with worry.

"Well, they might be some police, but most people are going to try to look out for themselves. Of course, they'll be some friendly people.." he said with a smile. "I'm sure they'll be people like us who are doing their best to survive..." he said with a soft smile. "I didn't mean to sound all negative and crazy...I guess, I just wanted to make sure you know what's out there, so you can be prepared.." he said softly, rubbing her back.

"I'm sure some of those friends you mentioned might be out there too, and they aren't bad people right? Who knows maybe we'll run into them.." he aid as they made their way back into the gas station.

"Heh, that sounds like a great idea.." he said hoping to boost her confidence with the approval of her idea. He took a deep breathe sighing as he grabbed everything that was left, including all of the medicine. "I'm sure we'll need this and like you mentioned other people might need it too...." It wasn't long before he would fill up another carrying basket, he even found a shopping cart that they had missed in the back as he dumped everything into it.

"Okay, I think we should be good with this....ready to head back?" he asked her.

Alyssa couldn’t really help it she would eventually perk up but at least the shopping was keeping her mind off of other thoughts and other intrusive thoughts. at least she was listening to him and not giving him the silent treatment like she would do when she was upset when she was younger she was trying to navigate this new world with him too and luckily it was just them as a pair for now. He could see her trying to smile but it was forced she was in her own mind and getting lost and it was not a very good thing for her but at least when he found the cart that was funny that would help them get more from the convenient store back to the RV.

For the walk she was mostly quiet picking up all she could once I got back to the convenient store they would clean that out and make sure they brought back as much as they could even leaving nothing for the next person which was a bit selfish though they had to be selfish in this kind of world. “It would be nice to run into some of my friends do you think they got out safe?” Randy could tell he was trying so hard to be positive but he had scared her so much he could tell the negative thoughts were not letting her think to happily as she worried that her friends will be dead just like her mom.

Once they had everything and cleared off the medicine shelf as well as all the canned goods and everything they can put in that cart they could head back to the RV and once they packed everything away they could head out on their drive to see what the next town would hold.

“Let’s hurry up and get this back to the RV and actually try to drive and see what’s the next town maybe we can find another convenient store but you did say we should go to the mall let’s go there first and anywhere along the way maybe we can get gas if there’s any left we just have to get to the next part.

When they had everything packed this time she was actually pretty excited to get back to the RV because at least they could see more of the town and see if she can find her friends especially after they got all of the stuff if she didn’t find someone she knew at the mall it would help make this trip a lot more easier.

“Come on dad! Let’s go the faster we get this back the faster we can go to the mall I’m sure I might see Victoria or Riley there! We always go there who knows maybe you’ll find some of your friends if we find people we know will be more safe right?” Now she was at least thinking out of the box and maybe they might actually have some luck come their way!

Back
Top Bottom