π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Baby?" Orielle called before he heard her move to the entry way. She gasped loudly and ran to him, squealing as she threw her arms around him.

She frowned softly and moved away, and that weird heavy feeling only got heavier.
"I...I need to tell you something, Dirk..." She said, looking down at the floor.

"Um..." She played with her wedding band and that only made him even more anxious, "I've been... keeping something from you...and it's really hard for me to talk about it...but it's been eating away at me and I just.."

She looked up, so stunned with confusion that she didn't say anything for a moment, "Who??" She repeated, sounding as dumbfounded as she looked.

Her brows crinkled as she stared at him, "Who is...? Oh! Oh, baby, no!!" She panicked and stepped closer, holding his face, "Dirk, I would never go behind your back like that! I would rather die than ever do that to you!"

"I, uh..." She moved away again, not far but enough, "this is going to sound really fake and funny and that's ok...but uh...I'm a succubus..." She told him, and before he could laugh or brush it off, her brown eyes turned a pinkish red and slender bat wings curled around her waist from the small of her back, black and broken curved horns crowning her head.

"H-Huh...?" She seemed confused again, "But...I mean, I'm happy! Really, I am! I'll start crying right now, but...!" She held onto him, "I-I might hurt you...not on purpose...but I get greedy with you sometimes.."

Back
Top Bottom