Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"C-Cumming~~ oh, fuck, Dirk, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard~~ sh-show me how bad you want it, baby, and I'll give it to you~~"

It was almost like he could read her thoughts, he began moving faster and faster. He kept the same hard thrusts, but it was like he was trying to break the toy.

"Y...Yeah~~ f-fuck yeah, here it comes~! I-I'm cumming~!! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming~!!" She gasped befire screaming into her pillow as she climaxed hard, and the toy felt insanely tighter.

He moved to clean the toy and sent her another β€œI love you” text. This toy was insane, it so closely felt like her.

"I love you too baby"
"I can't wait for you to come home 😘πŸ₯°"
"Im...Impreg...nate...me...~" She gasped under her breath.

β€œAhh I’m sorry baby it’s late, I just had a dream about you that’s all.. get back to sleep sweetheart!” He sent.

β€œOnly if you’re sure baby I was gonna try and get to sleep in a sec ❀️” he sent. He still felt a little pent up. Weird, he should be spent by now. Even that heavy feeling was there, kinda.

They stayed up until he passed out on her, and Orielle stared at his last text before biting her lip.
"I want to give you so many kids, baby~~"

This was strange. Her desire parted for a faint moment, and she had a small moment of clarity before it returned. She didn’t just want to give him children. She wanted children. She needed to give him children.

It was hard to stay focused, the need slowly overtaking her brain again. Surely, things had to work out.

Back
Top Bottom