π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"There's, uh...a toy in there...for you..." She said. More like a demonic pocket dimension, but she wouldn't get into that right now.

β€œYou married me~” he teased. Soon enough, it was time for him to go. Parting was terrible, but soon Dirk was busy enough with work that he could almost distract himself.

Orielle tried not to blow up his phone, but she had nothing to do at home. When she wasn't waiting on him, she was sleeping to conserve energy.

It was one night, after their call had gotten particularly steamy, that she suddenly felt something. Finally, was he going to use it?

Dirk had purchased a small bottle of lube, and was pouring it into the toy, pushing his finger inside to get everything coated.

She might have done something incorrectly in her haste to make the toy, because she knew it was his finger, but it felt huge. He reached the base of the toy, making a noise as he pulled it out slowly.

It was definitely coated thickly enough, almost like he used too much.
Orielle gasped raggedly and whimpered, wanting to feel him again.

He didn’t think he’d used too much, but he shrugged it off and bit his lip. He moved and pressed his tip to her entrance before pushing in with a gasp and a low grunt. It was tight.

Still warm from his fingers, which was cool. God, it was so wet. It almost felt exactly like Orielle.
"F...Fuck...~!" Orielle gasped, feeling him stretch her more than normal, "D...Dirk...~!!"

β€œG-God baby you outdid yourself on this one..” he grunted as he suddenly slammed to the base.

She cried out, arching hard off the bed as she felt him in her womb, "O-Oh...oh fuck...~~ so...so deep...~" She slurred.

He felt so much bigger than normal, it was making her head spin. He panted, just savoring the feeling for a moment before he started slamming the toy down quickly.

She screamed in bliss, eyes crossing as she lost herself immediately in the pleasure.
How did this toy feel almost exactly like his wife? He must really miss her.

He slammed the toy down to the base, shuddering hard as he just sat her there. β€œGod I miss you so much” he texted her before continuing.

She had enough time to read it before she was sent spiralling again.
"Aw~! I miss you too baby~❀️"
"F-Fuck~~ fuck, baby, harder~~ please, I want more~~" She gasped in ecstasy.

He bit his lip and slammed the toy down as hard and as fast as he possibly could, grunting and moaning lowly. It was hot, and he was sure he would have to apply more lube by now, but maybe he did use too much.

"F...Fuck yeah~~ fuck, you're huge~~ it feels so fucking good~~" She slurred, her walls shuddering hard as she dripped heavily onto the mattress.

He moved faster and faster, before slamming down to the base and gasping. He wouldn’t get too many opportunities to use this, so he wanted to make it good.

Back
Top Bottom