Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched hard and moaned louder, slamming into her harder and harder. He sucked harder, pulling back and keeping his teeth down over her nipple before popping back and switching breasts.

"F...Fuck~!! Oh fuck, Dirk, it feels so good~!! I can't take it, I'm gonna cum~!!" She wailed. She must have been really sensitive.

He moaned lowly and continued, suddenly pulling back and wrapping both hands around her throat. β€œD-Don’t you dare fucking stop until I say so.”

He moved harder, slamming hard into her spot again and again, moving and suddenly bumping against her back wall with brute force.

She gave a ragged cry, her screams catching in her throat as she climaxed hard and heavily around him, becoming even tighter and hotter than before.

He pulled back to the tip and slammed as hard as he could back into her, and gasped when he felt a pop, and something very tight. β€œF-Fuck are you okay?” He asked.

"W..." Her voice was shaking, eyes dizzy and unfocused as she tried to keep it together. She was close to losing it; she wanted to swallow him whole and devour his soul in one gulp after draining him of every liquid his body held.
"Womb...~"

β€œW..Womb??” He asked. β€œO-Oh, fuck, Ori I’m sorry, are you okay??” He was almost panicked, but he moved a bit and popped his cock out. He shuddered.

He grunted and slammed hard into her again, his cock popping into her womb again. β€œF..Fuck.” He hissed. β€œF-Fuck this is so tight..~!”

He arched and bottomed out completely, shoving his cock as far as it would go into her womb before dumping his utterly massive load inside her.

She dug her nails into his arms as her ealls swallowed him greedily, giving ragged shaky moans as he filled her.

Back
Top Bottom