Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He let out a loud cry, arching and sending him deeper into her. β€œF-Fuck, you’re crazy, I love it~~!!”

"Sh-Shit, Dirk, baby, I-~!!" She slammed down over him and gave a ragged cry as she climaxed hard before moving again, her cries even louder as she rode out - literally - her orgasm.

He felt like he was being milked, his eyes rolling back as his debased moans came out, not letting up from her tits.

He switched breasts and did the same again, biting down a little harder as he throbbed and pulsed inside her.

She slammed down and gasped raggedly, looking down at him pleadingly, "B...Baby... I'm sorry...my legs are getting tired...c-could you take over...?"

He didn’t need another word, he moved her onto her back and went at a pace that made her toes curl.

He had an idea. Maybe she’d get off harder with one of her more forceful kinks? He clamped a hand down hard over her mouth suddenly. β€œHear that? Hear how fucking wet you are? You can think you don’t want me all you want but your body says otherwise.”

Her eyes rolled back and she held her breath so she could hear better, her body shaking hard under him. She really liked that, so much so that she became wetter from it.

He growled lowly. β€œY-You’re fucking lying to yourself, listen. Y-You’re getting even fucking wetter now.”

Back
Top Bottom