Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moved so she could position him at her entrance, "I really did~ what if you run off on me one day because you found someone prettier~?" She knew he would never, given how often he thought about her, but she had to play dumb.

He hissed and suddenly slammed her down hard over his cock and bit back a loud cry. β€œP-Promise.”

He cried out and slammed hard into her womb, sitting still and savoring the feeling with a shudder.

He panted and lulled his head back. β€œI-I meant.. it when I said all.. all of me is yours..~” he grunted out.

She moved her hips roughly, leaning over him a bit to have more leverage, "A-And...all of me is yours, baby...~"

He shuddered and bit his lip as he moved to run his hands over her. β€œTh-Then you don’t have to worry about me leaving..~”

"I-I'll always worry~ have you seen yourself...~?" She moaned, "I can't hold a candle to you~" She kissed him deeply and moaned to keep him from arguing.

He kissed back, moaning lowly before trying to break the kiss and argue. She knew how he saw her, she knew all too well.

She whined softly, placing her hand on the back of his neck to keep him in place, rocking her hips faster as a distraction.

Back
Top Bottom