Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moved and pulled back with a shudder. He couldn’t figure it, but he was rock hard still. He sat back and allowed her to move.

She moved onto her hands and knees, lifting her hips high for him, her breathing labored with excitement, "G-Give me that fat cock, baby~~"

He bit his lip and moved over, rubbing his cock against her, between her asscheeks as he ran his hands up her back.

β€œNo..~?” He asked, continuing to slowly tease, even moving to push his tip in and only his tip.

He did it without warning, he flipped the switch. He grabbed her by the back of the head, slowly curling his fingers into her hair to get a good grip, and forced her face down into the pillows. β€œSince you asked so nicely.” He said, and tried to hide the deep breath he took before slamming balls deep into her.

β€œSuch a polite girl, Orielle.” He hissed out, shaking off the dizzy spell quickly before pulling back to the tip and doing it again.

She gaspes raggedly and he could see her start to drool, "Th-Thank you~!! Fuck, baby, thank you so much~!!"

He bit his lip and moved faster, slamming into her with almost everything he had. β€œY-You’re so fucking welcome, baby.”

He kept one hand on her neck, and moved the other to her hips. β€œS-So fucking good for me baby.”

β€œGod you do so well for me baby, I swear~” he moaned out as he slammed into her spot. β€œI’d never find anyone else even close to how good you are~”

He thought he saw something, but he was probably just dizzy. He kept it up. β€œYou’re so welcome baby..~ I put a ring on you to make sure I could always keep you close~”

Back
Top Bottom