Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moved over shakily and crawled on top of him, leaning down to kiss him as she placed him at her entrance.

She tangled both hands into his hair, kissing him deeper as she started to move her hips roughly, moaning lowly into the kiss.

He moaned louder, his cock throbbing and pulsing deep inside her. He kissed back, gasping and parting his lips when she grabbed his hair.

She was so wet and tight around him, her moans delicious against his lips as she gripped his hair firmly.

He moaned louder, gasping out as she gripped tighter. He came without warning, crying out into the kiss and bucking hard as he flooded her.

Her breath hitched and she stopped for a moment, breaking the kiss to look down at him, "I-I didn't think you were that pent up...~"

She kept him in place with her fingers in his hair, forcing her tongue into his mouth as she moved harder.

He arched hard and let out a low moan, his cock throbbing harder, almost force-feeding her lust as he played with her tongue.

He was loving every second, grunting snd squirming beneath her. He suddenly came again, arching and letting out a weak noise of bliss.

She moaned and pushed herself up to bounce over him, running her fingers through her hair as she watched him.
"A-Another one, baby~? You really want those kids with me, huh~?"

Back
Top Bottom