『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

“You’ll never receive the answer to the question if you don’t ask.” She offered, eyeing the sake in an attempt to see if it was the good stuff Sasuke hoarded.

He frowned softly, placing down the cup to pour more - it was, in fact, Sasuke's nicer sake - "She wouldn't want me like that...she has you...and now him." He replied.

“Surely there’s a few certain foxy attributes only you can provide that she may be lacking.” Amaya watched him pour out a cup of sake, easily swiping the cup once it was full and downing it in one swift motion.

"Wh-" He looked over with a glare but didn't even have the energy to be angry; instead, he grabbed a spare cup and set it out for her.
"If she wanted me sexually, she would have approached me by now."

She seemed pleased by his offering, returning his cup with a sly smile. “Well, if you’re truly suffering over it, I can warm your bed tonight.” She offered.

“I’m not offering because I pity you.” She took her cup when he poured it and drank that as well. “I really am looking forward to that next time you talked about.”

"As do I..."
"Sasuke, are you drinking this early?" Akihime called, frowning gently. Sasuke hid behind his fan.
"Would you believe me if I told you I was merely reusing the jug for water?"
"Absolutely not." She replied.

“Ah, looks like she noticed..” Amaya cleared her throat gently, avoiding her masters gaze quietly, hoping to avoid detection.

"Trying to convince Amaya, as well. For shame." Akihime scolded. Sasuke gave a half hearted shrug.
"A little sake in the morning won't kill us, dana, it's totally fine."

“Forgive me my lady, it was a vintage and I couldn’t resist a taste.” She said. “I’ll confiscate the liquor right away.”

"Just make sure he doesn't indulge too much. It's too early for that." Akihime said. Sasuke slouched a bit once she turned away before he pushed himself to his feet.
"Don't bother, I'll put it away myself..." He said, grabbing everything. Akihime looked back and frowned.
"Sasuke?"
"I'll get out of your hair, dana." He said as he made his way inside, shutting the door with his foot.

Back
Top Bottom