『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

His thrust became desperate. Giving a few more quick thrusts before burying himself inside her one last time. He let out a snarl as he came inside her, holding himself firmly in place.

He slowly began to relax, pulling out of Akihime and moving to lay beside her on the futon, breathing heavily. How long had it been since he had last done this? With the way his head was buzzing he couldn’t be sure.

“Surprise?” He echoed, the buzzing in his skull slowly subsiding. “I thought you were… coming onto me..?” He looked a bit embarrassed. “In the garden..?”

She blinked, trying to think about what he might mean, before making a noise.
"When I touched you freely," she gave a knowing nod, "while I wasn't coming on to you actively, I have been rather smitten with you.."

The tip of his tail twitched at her words. “Smitten, with me..?” He asked, watching her with his sharp eyes.

His face flushed a bit, feeling his heart flutter with something other than fear for the first time in decades. “I feel the same way..” He nuzzled into the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent. “You’re strong and kind.”

She laughed softly and moved to hold him, "What's the point in being cruel...? People like that have no friends or allies of their own...I enjoy having people to care for and who care for me.."

“I care for you.” He said softly, closing his eyes and enjoying her embrace, wrapping his arms around her waist.

He kissed her shoulder in return, letting his fangs brush her skin. “No, I feel so much more for you, Lady Akihime.” He said, picking his head up, cupping her cheek. “I want to worship you.” He whispered.

Back
Top Bottom