Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horizons of the Vast - IC Thread (NSFW)

“Hmm, why not both?” She said, nearly giggling with girlish excitement. She reached out with both of her arms, her large wings extending outwards as well as she gently hugged him from behind. Her wings wrapped around until he was caught in her motherly cocoon, pulling him back so his girlish hips and bubble butt were pressing back into her huge erection. The need was apparent as it twitched even underneath the fabric.

Her right hand lifted up to caress his chin, and turn his head to the side so her own mouth could interlock in a deep kiss. As a tiefling her tongue was a little longer than normal, as she began to explore her little femboy’s mouth with passion.

"Well, if that's the doctor's orders..." He said slyly as she hugged him as much as possible and pulled him back against her throbbing her erection. He rocked his hips back against her as she twisted him around and their lips pressed together. Her tongue used its size and power to easily assert dominance over his normal, human one. He moaned eagerly as his own need bubbled to the surface.

He made out with her for a while, before sinking to his knees into the cocoon of her wings, and pulling down the zipper to fully free that sizable member. "Oh, hello...you're leaking pretty bad..." he said, lifting it up and letting some pre pool on his tongue before swallowing.

Estelle let out a soft moan feeling his ass rub up against her, the hand not gripping his face snaking its way down to grab a handful of his perfect ass. As he knelt down he wasn't a minute too late as he could hear threads tearing, her clothes failing against her cock. The zipper almost unzipped itself as her juicy dick jumped out and greeted the slutty boy with eagerness dripping from it.

"Be a good boy and empty me out then, kay?" She chirped, quickly turning into another moan of satisfaction as he took her member into his mouth. Cayden was the last person who needed to be ordered to go down on someone, after all. She sent a hand caressing over his pink hair, a gentle stroke as if comforting a lover, while her other was at the back of his head, ensuring his enthusiasm didn't cause him to pull too far back. Estelle entered heaven once again, an ironic phrase she liked to think to herself, given the devil-like qualities she possessed.

"Ahnn~! Ooh you are doing... SUCH a good job as always darling~!" She said as her tail swooped around his back, to hold him ever closer still as he sucked off his mommy doc.

((This is marked as a NSFW thread so I figure why the hell not!))
Much like this, but a little bigger (~9 inches) and blue.
1707882657382.png

Cayden's rear filled her hand pleasantly as he was groped back there, moaning submissively as she tried to consume as much of his body at once as she could. Estelle could be quite ravenous at times. At least it wasn't out in public this time.

"Yeh Dah-hur!" He replied, the head of her dick in his mouth as he swallowed more of her leaking arousal. She wasn't the largest cock he'd ever had, but she was big enough, and their familiarity after he'd traded sex for her help in making his body look as it did made thensex better for both of them. The combination of a comforting hand and an aggressive hand made Cayden's caged cock throb with need into his pink hot pants.

His left hand braced on her uninjured thigh. While hjs right fondled her heavy balls. With a practiced ease he worked him to the back of the mouth and into her throat. He made soft noises of appreciation and pleasure to liven things up, as it could seem kind of clinical at this point. And he never wanted Estelle to feel like her urges were a burden to him. His pink eyes shone as he looked up at her as best he could.

As a doctor she was painfully aware of how hung some of the larger and more exotic races could be, and in her younger days it may have caused some shame. But clearly she’d grown into it- after all, she was so much larger than the average humanoid anyway, lovers already had difficulty on occasion. No, it was the perfect size; Big, but just the right amount of big. No one could claim this cock but her, and she thrived on that confidence.

A confidence that saw her hips begin to thrust slowly, carefully, and combined with Cayden’s own movement to create an intricate dance of lust. Her deep moans were only punctuated by the mention of “Good boy~” every so often, and his own girlish whimpers of pleasure. The femboy grasped her balls and she gasped in pleasure, the hand previously caressing his hair darting up over her bare tits. Fondling her perfect breasts to eke out all the pleasure she could from the coming orgasm.

Her deep purple eyes fell onto his with the carnal lust communicating flawlessly without a word. She loved her little femboy, and she planned on showing it as Cayden felt the eruption imminent from her pulsing, aching cock.

Cayden continued to lest his vocal chords rest, he waa rarely silent unless there was an obstruction in his throat. He would always happily pleasure that blue ramrod of hers. She had done so much with appearance alters, and helping him find new 'fans' to test the looks on. That's how the arrived at pink and black vampire elf. He really wished the feline version had tested better. He'd enjoyed having a more lifelike tail that he didn't have to stick up his ass.

Her praises of Good Boy made him tingle in happy ways as he continued to suck her off. On some level, it was probably due to losing his mother from the birthing process, and not having that figure growing up. That thought quickly banished from his head as her hand tightened in his hair and her thrusting hips signalled her need cresting the hill. His hands left her thighs and balls, and grabbed her ass through her suit, forcing himself to the base, eyes watering a little as he implored her to give him enough protein for a few days. His own hips humped slightly as well, his own need for release building up as Estell's horniness rubbed off on him.

Now trapped deep in his throat, the futa let out an intense moan while her wings stretched outwards and flexed. Thick streams of her hot cum came forth from her cock, spraying deep inside Cayden’s throat. As she squeezed her own tits, a small stream of her sweet, creamy milk leaked out and sprayed over Cayden as he received her orgasm in full.

Making sure he swallowed every last drop, she didn’t dare pull out until the pulsing had subsided and her monster had calmed itself down. Slipping free of his throat, the large rod hadn’t lost hardly any of its rigid, virile state. She smiled down at her femboy and stroked his hair and she lifted him up and hugged him close, pressing his face into her cleavage.

“Ooh my darling… such a good boy, would you like a drink while I take care of you, or head straight into round 2?” She smiled sweetly, the question of taking a drink referring to her leaking breasts. It was a huge kink of hers, though she understood it wasn’t shared by every partner she fucked.

Estelle's orgasm was always gratifying to see, as it was such an honest one. Others often tried to downplay or exaggerate things, but his momma doc was always just herself. Cayden really liked that about her. He could feel her schlong throb and pulse inside his throat as she fed him directly into his stomach almost. He could feel the liquid raining down on him from above as well as he kept his gag reflex beaten into submission until Estelle was done with his mouth.

Once shenhad finished shooting, they slowly decoupled, and she raised him back up onto his heeled boots. He smiled as she touched him kindly and buried his face into her cleavage. "Ah, well, I wouldn't ever turn down a drink, hashtag partyboi!" He said with a laugh. "But, remember, I'm doing the Locked Down challenge this month because both Jimmy Snorgflex, and Kalitas gave me the nod on their socials? So unless you have a vibrator of some sort, I'll have to wait until after cocktail hour." He said, as his left hand brushed over her breast to expose the dark blue nipple, and he then wrapped his lips around it, giving himself a small taste. He didn't know if this lactation thing was something he came to naturally, or if Estelle had implanted it in him at some point, though, the slutty femboy singer didn't really care either way.

Last edited:
Estelle looked a little disappointed, but she understood he valued his work very highly. She loved a good nursing handjob, caring for someone needy like that and feeding them her warm milk. Cayden in particular had indeed been modified to enjoy the taste of breast milk more than the average person... it was part of Estelle's desire to control. It wasn't really malicious, but she liked having say over what this little slut did with his body. She didn't have any control over his publicity, but if Cayden had a manager for his physical appearance it would be her.

But it didn't just go one way, Estelle wasn't selfish enough for that. Her breath audibly hitched as Cayden suckled on her breast, taking her sweet nub into his mouth. It'd been no secret that Estelle did minor treatments on her own boobs to make them more sensitive, and to be able to lactate all the time. She could be brought to climax through enough breast stimulation alone, they were basically another sex organ among her already large amount of them. For now though, she had already just pumped Cayden's throat full of cum, so she relaxed and let him drink up her milk for a few minutes.

"I hope that has energized you." She grabbed him and gently pushed him back towards the bed, spinning the boy around and pushing down on his upper back to bend him over the side of the mattress. His bubble butt was pushed out, teasing her immensely as she admired his clean, tight hole and plump asscheeks. Rubbing her cock between them for a moment, she grabbed his hips and thrust inside, hilting herself completely and savoring the moans he made as she did so.

Cayden at least had the decency tonlook remorseful about not being able to let the tiefling indulge in a game of milky/handy. He stripped off his short shorts in case she wanted to play with him otherwise, showing the small cage he had been wearing since he'd gotten the challenge on his socials last night. He'd used a wardrobe changing spell to add the device to his outfit, since he couldn't really buy one out here.

He nursed his fill from each heavy breast, hoping their weight was a bit less of a burden on his medical benefactor. "Honestly, I think adding three litres of fluid to my belly has done the opposite." He said, groaning as he was shoved to the bed, his pale cheeks concealing a dark, well trained and well used pucker btween their canyon-like appearance. "Ahhh!" He squealed in surprise and a little discomfort as Estelle jammed her entire member inside him at once. "Y-You punishing me for the cage, doc? You don't ne-uhh-ed to hold back, you built me to handle far more than you can do, right?" He panted breathlessly, feeling her weight over him. Cayden tried to egg her on, feeling extra masochistic today.

“Mhm, naughty boys get punished.” She grinned, and began to thrust in and out of his butt to the sounds of immense pleasure from both of them. Her pace increased steadily until she had him pinned completely on the bed, both hands gripping his ass tightly as his whole body rocked with the force of Estelle pumping in and out of him.

She then bent forward herself until the boy could feel her plump breasts pressing into his back while she fucked him. The bed creaked with the force, and the moans surely were heard by most in the new colony. But that was good. That’s exactly what Estelle wanted.

"Me? Naughty?" He groaned after her reply confirmed she was attempting to punish the starlet by giving him a good, hard rutting. Her larger body forced him up onto the bed more, which forced his legs up off the ground, meaning he had little ability to control the pace of things. He grunted each time her still full, larger balls impacted his own on each deep thrust.

"Ah! Fuck me Doc! You're hitting my boi button so much! I love your fat cock!" Cayden moaned, his impressive lungs singing her praises instead of a song. His trapped cock continued to leak precum into the bed as she pressed her breasts to his back, giving her more room to draw her hips back before slamming fully into her favourite cock socket.

“Yes~! Yes~! Moan for me darling!” She said between heavy breathing, her cock not having been worked at full force like this for a little while. She enjoyed the pure, animalistic ecstasy that came from it even if she usually preferred a sweeter, slower approach. This was a celebration after all- they were making history here by being the first to have sex on this planet.

Her long, thick cock continued to slam deep inside her favorite femboy while their balls slapped together on each thrust. Her breasts, pressed against his back, were moving up and down like a sensual massage over his back and shoulder blades, working out the stress of the day. She pulled back to an upright position and grasped Cayden around the front to hoist him up along with her. She held him on the underside of his thighs as she now rutted into him completely standing, moaning out and ensuring everyone outside knew who was the sexual alpha on this planet.

“Ohhh fuck yes Cayden! Tell me how much you want mommy to fill you up!”

Had it been mentioned, Cayden would not have realized that their coitius was the first on the planet. Or at least the first sentient one. Those insects they fought earlier had to come from somewhere. Lewd sounds traveled easily through the walls of his bunk room, especially when someone of his vocal prowess was getting such a toe-curling deep dicking.

His partially covered back got something of a milky massage, the after effects making it look like she'd blasted over his back too. But Cayden knew there was nowhere her second load as going but so deep inside him you'd need a mining team to find it. He grunted as they went vertical, his hands reaching up to grab her horns, as his featherweight body was easy to lift and keep plowing. His leaning, caged dick flopped around uselessly, giving him some discomfort as it kept spasmin, trying to get hard.

"Ahhh! YES! Fill me up so much I need a hover lift to carry my belly around! Make me carry your cum baby!" Cayden hoped that he could orgasm hands free, otherwise, this was going to be a long month.

Hearing exactly what she wanted to hear, their lovemaking as heated as it was quickly resulted in her climax. With a deep moan her cock began spraying thick ropes of cum deep inside the femboy’s bowels, painting his insides with her seed. She kept thrusting as her orgasm rocked over her, hoping that Cayden would be able to get a release himself.

After a while of pumping him full, the stream finally reached its completion and she gave a deep sigh of satisfaction. She moved her head up beside his so that he could turn his face to hers and give a deep kiss. But there was another thought in her head as well…

Estelle’s stroke of genius sparked her to hoist Cayden over to his discarded comm unit, gesturing for him to pick it up.

“We want a record of this historical achievement, right? And something flashy for the NSFW page on your socials, too~?” She giggled, ready to pose for a shot with her cock still buried deep in his butt, fertile cum leaking out, still holding him up. She put on a smile for the camera, not shy about having sex in public to begin with and this was hardly a stretch.

Cayden's back arched as that thrusting became more jittery, before Estelle pushed fully inside his rear and started to orgasm for a second time this evening. His grip on those horns tightened as his eyes rolled back a little and his tongue lolled from his fanged mouth. Not having the customary reach around meant Estelle was able to focus fully on fucking him, and the sensation had been intense. His body was rocked with a deeper, almost more primal orgasm as he came just with his ass. He understood now what the others who had tried the challenge were saying, as his cum leaked impotently from his caged cock.

He returned her kiss before the tiefling, ever the exhibitionist, had him get his commlink and take a picture. He took a high shot and a low shot as best he could, both showing off his fluid swollen midsection and their leaking cocks.

"Sure, Momma Doc. Good idea."

He posted it with the following tags:

#Mommademon #pregboi #firstsexonplanet #LockedDown

The molebeetles as the colonist had come to call the first encounter with the planets' ecosystem, seemed to be a burrowing creature. The brood that they had encountered had been scared into a frenzy by the lander. This wasn't their normal behavior, but it seemed the colonist were just plain unlucky to attract their attention.

Just after sundown, the four new administrators were sitting, relaxing after a hard day's work, when two calls came through on their comm units. The two call came almost simultaneously. . One is a call from Maledia Crynth, the settlement's structural engineer. The storage silo at the edge of town was in imminent danger of collapse. The other urgent message comes from Gabbin Neldener, the settlement's electrician. He reported several simultaneous overloads in the power center.

The administrators would need to decide what problem to solve first.

I will STRONGLY advise against spitting up here. There are lots of unknown dangers here on the planet.

Over the small break, Leda decides to take it relatively easy. Her wounds weren't too dire, but she still takes some time to recuperate before going all over the place. There'd been a lot of time spent on the Burnished Dawn, and Leda had used it to acquaint the others to herself and let them know of her gaggle of ever-watchful eyes. Her time was more so spent with Deirdrik and her assistant since they had some significant overlap with long-range communications, but she also spent some time with other members that were less directly within her occupation. She found nice - if not directly receptive - company with the Engellos sisters, and spent more than a little time sharing reading lists with Erizand. She'd had a long time to read, and she was always on the lookout for something interesting, especially with the free time space travel granted. And finally, since the android was interested in the engineering work they all do, Leda tried talking shop with Maledia and the Hardhooves. A lot of the jargon went over her head, but after a century puttering around the known space, some of the practical stuff the engineers spoke about in their profession sounded familiar to the android.

Thinking up on these prior connections, Leda would take the time to further pursue them by checking in all of them in addition to Elenez, who was helping out as a scout. Not seeking them out for anything more than a check in, she finds herself all over the colony, talking with colonists about this and that before she takes her leave close to sundown to meet with Estelle, Ashria and Cayden to meet up and find some relaxation. However, that's swiftly interrupted when two separate issues come in. Taking the time to compile them, Leda grimaces. The choice wasn't so simple, and to make it was what she had signed up for, but this was rather harsh. "Whatever we decide to do, we should definitely make sure we've got as much resources on it as it needs, y'know? I'd rather finish one than half-ass both. To that end, I think that if Ms. Crynth is callin' for help, it must be real dire. She already has some potential helpers in the Hardhoof couple, and if three heads couldn't fix it, they might need more help than what might be minor malfunctions in the power center."

Took a ten minute rest, spending one resolve to gain back the stamina Leda lost.

Last edited:
Having cleaned up and kissed her femboy farewell on her way out, Estelle had been silently detailing her notes on the mole-beetles, cooped up in the small ‘Med-closet’ as she’d come to call it. Minor injuries were not out of the question given the colonist’s hard labor of setting up the colony, and so a small trickle of people came to her door with a cut hand or a sprained ankle, and she tended to them lovingly until the urgent message came through.

Estelle unfurled her wings and lifted off to meet with the other leaders, landing gently and smoothing over her hair.

“Good point Leda-“ She said before taking a breath quickly and crossing her arms under her breasts.

“I’m not an expert in either field but a collapsed silo sounds much harder to clean up and replace than a few blown out conduits or lights.” She didn’t mention it, but a collapsed storage silo may result in more injuries also, and having her on the scene would help mitigate anything medically critical.

Cayden had been left withs his rear in the air on the bed, freshly cleaned up by the doctor before she left. Hearing the emergency call, he groaned and forced himself to move, pulling his thong and hotpants back on. He arrived in the control room last, having needed some time to fix his makeup. "I'm fine going for the storage silo, I'm pretty faniliar with that shape of architecture." He said with a giggle, and it seemed the group was forming their plan.

Ashria had spent the day moving equipment, helping out in his own limited ability to do so. The emergency call snapped Ashria back to his job, while he was not useful is the day to day lives of the colonists, battle was his one use, his only calling in the life he had been given. Arriving at the control room Ashria only listened to the others decide what to do as he had quickly realized he was out voted. The aasimar chose not to voice his opinion on the matter, not wanting to risk disunity among the group. "It seems we have little more to discuss, though we might get there faster if the doctor and I carried those that cannot fly." Ashria spoke eager to be underway, and tired of walking from the day's work.

The four companions moved out in a decisive manner toward the storage silo. The storage silo was a triple-walled structure that houses machinery that detects and removes contaminants from the settlement's food sources stored within. The residents will still be eating rations from the ship for this first day, but getting the silo operational would be a critical first priority.

As they arrived, the silo was leaning at a precarious angle. If it was to falls, vital components within would be irreparably damaged.

Maledia Crynth rushed up to the them as soon as they arrived at the silo. Maledia was a dedicated, if sometimes inflexible, human woman with a great deal of engineering experience, so for an engineering quandary to be outside her expertise was unusual. She pointed to a gap in the silo sidewall that a Small creature had chewed through. "In there!" she cried. "Some strange little bug-person is in there, and the support joists are failing!"

It's possible to enter the place through the hole in the wall or through the access hatch on the other side of the building.

Estelle nods and draws her caustoject, keeping it lowered but ready. She looks at Ashria and gestures to the opening with her head.

“Head in and I’ll follow. Maybe Cayden and Leda can go in from the other side?” She suggested, thinking an approach from both sides would give them the most options.

"I dunno, that hole doesn't look too big. I know I'm skinny but I think my ass would get stuck." Cayden commented as he conjured his infinity lash to have his own weapon ready. "We should probably stick together as well. If it's more of those things from earlier, they gobbled you down faster than I do." He said to the tiefling. "And if that is the case, I should be in the lead, so I can help point them out to you. Have your ranged weapons ready. If we shoot them first, they can't eat us. Don't worry Maledia. We'll make sure the thing is still standing." He said with a friendly smile to her.

"Lets go!" He said, encouraging everyone through the access door on the other side.

Seeing the silo already bent at an angle, Leda groans. That in and of itself is a setback. Meeting with Maledia and hearing what has caused the problem has the android wondering. "Lotta damage for one small thing. There's probably a group in there if they're breakin' stuff this quick. Do ya just need us to clear 'em out, Ms. Crynth, or will you need some other form of support?"

Despite her questioning, the android pulls her pistol out, reloading it before looking to the others. "I don't mind the idea of splittin' off. If Cayden don't think he can fit, I really doubt Ashria can. I should be able to get in there, if we want to continue the idea." The look on Leda's face was skeptical at best for the plan, but if the others thought it was feasible, she wouldn't mind assuming the natural role as the smallest member of the group to go crawling into small openings.

Back
Top Bottom