Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Gabby took the datapad, but of course, her eyes flicked aside at what was left at practically eye level. Smirking slightly she read over the datapad, her green eyes flicking over the paperwork, while the deal had already been hashed out in advance she did want to do her job and make sure there wasn't anything last minute that'd fuck them over. Still, she hardly needed to give it her full attention.

"Hours, with you keeping me here with all these hard duties." With the datapad held in one hand, thumb tapping the screen as needed, her other reached out and without really looking she casually began rubbing along the outline he presented. She felt a little bad for indulging while her crew worked, but it wasn't like she would have managed to speed things up much with her stature. "I think some comfort is quite a fine suggestion. Perhaps you can help loosen my suit, second skin is ever so tight."

Ranu's sighed as the goblin woman began rubbing the throbbing bulge in his pants. At her request he reached over and began opening the back zipper of her second skin suit. This little hot body was sure something he was going to enjoy. He might be at his retiring age, but Runo was an experienced man that knew what he liked and what he wanted. And now what he wanted was those hot goblin lips.

He bent forward and took the datapad from Gabby, looked at it for a second to ensure she had signed the right place, and then casually threw it to the side. Slowly he peeled the suit off the small woman before him, and then he put a hand behind Gabby's head and moved his own forward. His lips met hers. Where her lips were soft and young, his were rough and much older. He said to her, "I've always wanted to have a goblin. Your kind are so fucking hot." Runo couldn't help it, he had always had a thing for interspecies sex and having been with the same lashunta woman for more than 40 years, hadn't really sated that lust.

Helping his efforts by slipping out if the silken garment over her suit, it wouldn't take Runo long to bare her flesh to him. As hinted by the skintight suit, her curves were every bit as generous and lovely as implied. A sensual hourglass figure, breasts nearly as large as her head, wide hips and a bountiful rump. All on a fun sized package and sharing the semi exotic green hue. Gabby let out a sigh of relief to be naked and unconstrained once more, only to melt as their lips met and her lavish lips parted in a small moan.

Gazing up at the taller man, Gabby grinned at his confession. "Mmm, well let us hope I live up to your every fantasy." With both hands free now, she began to feel around his pants, looking tug them off so she could see what she was working with. "You'll be my first Lashunta, got a little goal to seduce every species in the galaxy. Need to see who fucks the best!"

"Then I'm obliged and honored to help you in achieving your goal, madam." Runo opened his pants and let them fall to the ground. From the confines of his clothing sprang forth his very hard lashunta cock. It looked much like a human cock and was about 9" long with a tapered head, already leaking precum. Underneath were two decent sized balls. "I know you are small, but I hope you like them big." He said self-confident, being bigger than the average Lashunta did give him enough confidence to do that.

Runo admired the naked body of Gabby, "Damn. I want to taste that pussy." He started stroking her thighs. "Spread them legs baby. Let me see what you've got."

Gabby hummed approvingly as his pants fell away and had him springing to life. The goblin girl was a bit of a size queen, though it was hard not to be when most people were nearly twice her size. Her hand ran along the length, helping make it look even bigger compared to her small slender digits. "Bigger the better, and you look  perfect."

Chuckling at his demand, she spread her legs out. Showing off her flexibility, she casually spread them quite wide, practically doing splits as she reclined back on the comparatively large couch. This better exposed her greenish slit, unadorned by any hair or imperfections, and already glistening with her own arousal. "Such a gentleman, offering an appetizer before the main course." Not that she was opposed to getting railed with little preparation, but she'd always appreciate some foreplay.

Ranu went down on Gabby like a man on water in the desert. He kissed along her thigh towards her wet green slit. As he did, his singular antennae tickled her other thigh. He had an experienced moth that sought to give Gabby pleasure as he approached her pussy. Once he reached her wet lips, his tongue licked along the edge of the tight opening. She looked so sexy and green and delicious that his saliva was adding to the wetness between her legs.

As he finally reached his goal, he started with a single lick of his tongue along the middle of her slit. "Fuuuck. You taste good girl." He moaned. He used two fingers to spread Gabby's pussy lips and looked at the hidden moist flower. His cock was throbbing at the sight. This was going to be so fucking good. He dove right in and gave the revealed clitoris a lick. His tongue played around with the little green nub, before he left it alone for a little while to lick around its base. His tongue was very experienced, even if he had no experience with goblin women, he had the enthusiasm, constitution and dexterity to make up for that. And he licked Gabby's snatch like his life depended on it.

Gabby was quite vocal as Ranu worked his skills. Clearly knowing his way around a woman, Gabby was eager to let him have his way. "Oh gods!" Gasping she gripped the fabric of the couch beneath her, unable to he'll but push her hips into his face a little as he started working hee pussy more directly. Her clit in particular earned a loud little gasp and she'd close her legs around his head a little, as if trying to hold him in.

"Mmmph, keep going you delightful man! I'm close!" The flight hadn't afforded her good opportunities outside her own fingers. Now all her pent up need since her last shore leave was going to come crashing down on him. At least if he didn't just move on to his own pleasure anyway.

Runo was a man that was observant of his woman's needs. And even if that woman was a goblin with a wet and tasty pussy. He alternated licking and sucking on her clit and as she was squealing on his face with those cute little legs trying to hold him in place he slowly slid a finger into her eager and wet hole. She was small and he wanted to be careful. But once he was certain that she could take it, he added another and a third finger to her pussy. He was slowly fingering her as he tried to please her pussy with all the skills of his age.

"Oh fucking yes. You sexy goblin bitch. Cum, cum in my mouth."
He moaned between her legs.

Each finger sp[read her out further and showed how pliable Gabby was. Small as she was, she could take a big dick on demand, which was rather fortunate for her given Runo right now and a likely encounter with Vask in the future. Her moans of enjoyment certainly increased in volume and she was quite willing and eager to give in to his demands. Her lips suddenly tightened around his fingers and a small flood of her sweet nectar gushed forward, coating the Lashunta's tongue and lips in her juices. "Fuck!"

Her body trembled in the aftershocks of orgasm, quite acutely felt through the legs locked around him. Slowly she calmed and reached a hand down, patting Runo with a moan of approval. "Mmm, love a man with experience."

Runo held her tight and kept licking as her orgasm rocked her body. Once she calmed down a little his mouth left her now sopping slit. He licked his lips, "Hmmm. Thanks for the treat. But I'm not done just yet."

With strong hands, he grabbed Gabby's ankles and bend her legs over until her knees were next to her ears and her ass was sticking straight up. "Look at that pussy." He said to himself as he place one foot beside Gabby's head. "I'm gonna fuck me some goblin pussy today." And with that he guided his cock towards the sweet, wet honeypot that was the center of his attention. The tapered head was quite wide and at first attempt it slid off and brushed against Gabby's asshole. His next attempt was successful as his wide cock split her pussy lips and spread her open. "Fuck!!" He moaned. "This is a great pussy." He said as his cock slid further and further into Gabby until his balls rested on her ass.

Gabby's flexibility continued to prove invaluable, her newly positioned legs not too uncomfortable to hold, her hands gripping her ankles now to help maintain her place. Grinning up as he settled above her, she eyed that thick long cock as it began prodding for entry. "Ohhh, yes, give it to me!" Eager to get a good fucking at last.

She certainly felt it when he pushed inside and he wasted no time plowing deeper, driving down into her depths and filling her up as she cried out. Her tight walls squeezed him eagerly, even as she herself trembled in pleasure. "Love big cocks!" Moaning her approval as her eyes rolled back a little from the pleasure.

And give it to her he did. Runo began plowing into the small goblin. It looked almost obscene to fuck her with a cock that was one fifth her own height, and even worse since she was curled up in the way she was. He fucked her hard like that for several minutes, slamming her cock all the way up inside her tight hole, before he slowed down and stopped.

Without communicating anything but his moans, he grabbed Gabby and lifted her up, while she was still impaled on his thick member. He held her close, squashed her tits against his sweating body and standing he began to fuck her again. His hands were holding her by her ass. His cock went in and out of her like a piston as his fingers found her asshole. He had gathered some of her pussy juices and suddenly he inserted two fingers into her ass.

With fingers in her ass and cock in her pussy, Runo fucked Gabby for all he was worth.

The Goblin girl lost herself to fucking, head thrown back into the seat as he fucked her, voice echoing out. She lost track of things for a moment, only glancing up in confusion when he suddenly stopped. "Hey *huff* why'd yo-" Before she could finish the question he'd scooped her up and she found herself pressed against his chest. Now he had her bouncing on his cock, and she squealed in delight, her thick ass now clapping a little with each thrust.

His fingers were unexpected but not unwelcome, though they'd of course find a tighter hole to bury themselves in. She squealed as he pressed insides, relaxing her inner walls well enough to not fight the intrusion. "Wh-hat? My cunt n-AH-not tight enough for ya!?" Teasing him through the moments, even taking a moment to work her muscles to squeeze down on both holes a little.

"Hnnnggg! I ... I bet you'd like another cock in your ass, slut. Your cunt became even wetter now." He moaned above her as he kept her bouncing on his cock. Runo was fucking Gabby with his thick cock in her pussy and two fingers in her ass. His speed increased and he felt like he was approaching his limit. Runo had never fucked such a lovely pussy. It was tight, wet and very willing and soon he felt his balls tightening.

A massive spasm ran through his body as he slammed Gabby down on his cock. He felt an avalanche of cum spurt forth from his balls up the length of his cock and painting the insides of Gabby's womb with his lashunta sperm. Several spurts sprayed forth as he held the small woman close to himself, moaning and huffing. It felt like he had spewed a gallon of cum into the goblin.

Well Gabby couldn't and wouldn't deny that, another cock would always sound wonderful to her. But right now she was a little more focused on the single cock ramming into her, and getting ready to burst. She was already close to her own peak and that last slam followed by the flood of heat, that was more than enough to trigger. "Yess!" Hissing out in joy as her pussy clamped down again and literally milked him of what he had to offer.

Her womb quickly filled and even though it tried to swell a little, most just came gushing back out, making a mess of their thighs as they slowly came down from orgasm. For her part Gabby let her head slump forward, resting against the older man's chest as she panted lightly. "Mmm, needed a good fuck."

Prat sat down on the couch, with Gabby still straddled on his slowly softening cock. "Fuck girl. That was wonderful." He sighed. "You know how to make an old man feel young again." He kissed her on the forehead and leaned back.

"I guess your colleagues would like some help loading those crates?" He said as he reached out for his comm unit. "Needa! You there." The answer came from the comm unit, "Daddy, you never turned this thing off. When will you learn?" Runo grinned and shrugged, "Well, girl. Get three of the lads to help those guys loading the berries." The voice came back, "Sure daddy. I just hope you aren't too tired. It sounded like tough negotiations."

Runo just smiled at his daughter's comments as he this time turned off his comm unit. "That was some of the best sex I've had in decades. You should be proud girl."

Loading 2000 crates, each of them weighing more than half your own body weight, wasn't easy for Tani. The small lizard femboy was having a hard time, even though he had the constitution of a dragon, the sheer size of the crates were starting to take their toll on him.

So he was very happy when three strong Lashunta men arrived. They said that they were going to help Vask, Tani and Dris, loading the crates.

Vask was having an easier time than Tani but was still working up a solid sweat all the same. He wasn't used to these warm temperatures but was doing his best to keep a steady pace. "This isn't a race." He said to the Hanakan as it became clear the femboy was gassing out. "Pace yourself to keep working." Of course he held no real sympathy for his slave's fatigue and Tani should well expect his master to be strict in all things. Any slip ups, any mistakes were punished whether they were born from trying too hard or not enough. The intentions didn't matter to Vask as much as the results and praise or mercy from the shobhad were very rare treats indeed.

Nevetheless he was pleased to have received more aid and got to directing the lashunta immediately, making sure they fell in line to the tempo and process that would blend with the crew rather than would get in the way. With the shipment being exactly the limit of the trailer however, Vask kept a close eye on the balance of the load as he was concerned about any of the upper crates falling off during the transit. He would reinforce his concerns by speaking them to Drisala once they had gotten more than half the work completed.
"Get some bindings, we will need to keep it balanced and lash this down tightly. I don't want loose crates falling from a bump in the road... or a tight turn should be be attacked."

Last edited:
Gabby settled there panting softly, giggling a little as it sounded like their sex got transmitted to an audience. She'd lean upwards, planting a quick kiss on Runo's lips. "Thank you Runo, I'm sure my companions will appreciate the help."

She'd relax, letting go of her ankles so she could let her legs settle back down so she could sit on his lap rather than keep doing the splits. "Mmm, very good."

Runo smiled at the kiss. "You are welcome my dear." He said. His cock was now all but shrunken into it's flaccid state. He could feel his cum leaking from Gabby's pussy onto his lap, but he didn't mind one bit. Just like he didn't mind that his daughter had heard what happened.

Tani looked at his master with his lizard smile. "I'm sorry master. I just want to do my part. But they've made those boxes so darn big." He knew that it wasn't an excuse and he needed to double his effort to please his master. He was lucky that he was a mutant that was much larger than the rest of his race. And he was able to move the boxes after all.

Drisala wasn't adverse to manual labor. She worked hard and tirelessly, moving the boxes. But even she was sweating when assistance finally arrived. This climate on Castrovel, didn't suit her well. She was from one of the outermost planets in the solar system, so being this close to the sun wasn't something her kind was used to. It felt like her sweaty clothes stuck to her ass and breasts, as if they wanted to show off her assets to everyone. Not that she minded at all, on the contrary, she loved people looking at her body.

With the added help, the loading took a few hours total. The boxes were finally all loaded on the rig, ready for transport back to the ship.

Last edited:
While the work finished faster with the added help they were certainly all in varying states of sweatiness to be certain. Drisala was all but drenched, making her clothing not too far off from transparent to which Vask himself couldn't resist throwing glances at from time to time, the shobhad himself was in a similar state but less obvious thanks to his armor lacking the ability to absorb the moisture, and Tani was probably the least of the three visibly though no less winded. Honestly Vask wasn't really sure if the Hanakan could sweat on his own. Any sweating during sex could well belong to himself honestly and he'd never paid enough attention to try and figure out the answer to that question. Nevertheless the work was finished, the trailer was stacked and fairly secure, and he didn't want to waste time with the risk of this shipment spoiling.

"Go get the goblin Tani, and she better be able to walk under her own power." Vask would fetch Gabby himself but didn't really want to walk in on the old man naked if he didn't have to. While it was possible that nothing sexual had happened between them he felt it was a foregone conclusion considering she hadn't come outside by now on her own. In the meantime he ushered Drisala to get in the drivers seat of the cargo rig, unable to help himself from watching her ass when she walked away from him, and took to standing just outside the vehicle with eyes peeled while he waited for the others to arrive. Vask wanted a window seat as it were in case an attack truly did happen, so he'd be the last one into the vehicle to ensure that.

Tani was indeed not capable of sweating. He did however find it incredibly erotic that his master was. To smell and taste the large Shobhad's sweat was a treat that he rarely admitted to savor. Without the sweat that the mammalian humanoids were producing, Tani was just short of overheating. His incredible constitution made it possible for him to continue, where most of his kin would have given up long ago.

The smaller hanakan curtsied at the shobhad. "Yes Master. I will get her at once." He moved speedily on his strong legs and came to the office. He knocked on the door, but a voice from the front desk of the store said: "Go right in. They are done."

That was why Tani walked in on the lashunta and the goblin in a room with the delightful stench of sex and cum. Tani smiled at the couple. "Madam Gabby. The cargo has been loaded. I think we are about to leave. Master Vask told me to get you. He was adamant that you should be able to walk yourself."

Drisala took off her outer jacket and opened the zipper of her second skin suit all the way to her navel. She felt the fresh air directly on her naked skin and let out a sigh at the cooling effect. However, the enormous cleavage left her large breasts, dangerously close to popping out of her suit. "Alright, I'll take the wheel. But I'm concerned about the goblins. We should be on the lookout for trouble." She told Vask.

Last edited:
"We will be, like I said before we started loading. I'll make sure that Gabby gets the message too. You just focus on the driving for now." Course she'd certainly have her part to play should trouble break out and he wasn't relegating Drisala to just a bystander or such but he'd rather the person behind the wheel not be overly concerned with scanning the horizon compared to keeping the rig straight and level. The rest of them could spend their focus keeping watch without risking an accident during the trip to the spaceport.

Compared to the yet unknown interests of his slave, Vask held no real interest in sweat when it came to a sexual light. It didn't bother him of course, such was a natural bodily reaction for his kind and many others, but any glances he stole at the drow were because of the enhanced view that her state was affording; both before and after she pushed further to unzip the front of her suit. Still, Vask was a decently willful individual and could pry his eyes away from wandering too much, so that he could keep a reasonable eye of their surroundings while he waited for Tani and Gabby to return, but he didn't deny that Drisala was quite attractive even if they'd been butting heads somewhat thus far.

His wandering gaze was perhaps a bit harder to spot now that he'd donned his helmet in prepration for the ride, only a narrow visor allowed his eyes to be seen from within but the material was still tinted enough to make it hard to really make out much detail in most cases. Ultimately though Vask cared not for whether his appreciation was noticed as he felt no reason to hide such things. Whether his stares would make others uncomfortable or flattered was their business. If they didn't like him looking then that was their problem. Though he doubted Drisala would be troubled by such things. She gave the impression of being too confident to worry.

By the time Tani walked in, Gabby was working on getting herself cleaned up and ready. Though she'd spent some of the extended period of waiting lapping at Runo's cock until cum was replaced with saliva, she hadn't pushed the older man into another round, though she wouldn't of denied him if he wanted a go at her ass or throat.

Though now have taken a time to wipe her thighs and pussy with a wet cloth, she was still naked when Tani walked in. "Oh, thank you Tani." She took her time as she bent over and picked up her suit. "I'll be right out, it'll take a lot to keep me from walking." Though she was quite sure Vask would be up to that particular challenge. With no care for modesty, she didn't hide as she zipped her second suit back on and slipped back into the garment she wore over it.

Turning to Runo she blew a kiss to the older Lashunta. "Take care now, hope you get to enjoy your retirement."

Returning to the rig shortly after, Gabby glanced over the stacked with a whistle. "Look bigger than me, well skipper we ready to back?"

Runo smiled back at Gabby. "Once I get the payment for this shipment, I surely will enjoy my retirement. You are always welcome to visit if you want." He said winking.

It was all good that no one really paid any attention to the slave, because Tani's eyes rolled to the back of his head at that cheesy comment.

As the group gathered at the rig, ready to depart, a very smiling Runo came out to bid them farewell. He was carrying an extra crate of berries. "Ship rations can get pretty stale on a long Drift," he said with a smile. "Courtesy of Prat's Produce."

Such a crate could easily go for 500 credits on the markets on Akiton, but could also be a good supplement to the stale food onboard a ship on protracted journeys.

Once the last of the crew were on the rig, Drisala started the engine. It was now hauling 50 tons more than when they had arrived. Thus, the controls were a bit more sluggish. Drisala grinned, "I can make a spaceship dance. But this baby will have to do a slow roll like an inflated dwarf. I hope you guys don't expect some high speed chases. That's not gonna happen."

Vask would take the time to pick up the extra crate from Runo with a small nod and bring it to the rig, doing his best to find some space inside to store it since the trailer was full. The generosity was effectively lost on him though, he just saw this as an opportunity to make more money. Once everyone was inside and Drisala started up the engine, the shobhad took the chance to reiterate his orders for the journey and to acknowledge the drow's concerns over the lack of mobility and control she had with the full load. "Just drive safely. If we get attacked then it's likely better that we just stop and engage hostiles directly. For everyone else, keep your weapons ready and eyes peeled for any signs of trouble. Be that goblin or otherwise."

He cast his gaze between Tani and Gabby from behind the visor of his helmet before hefting his arc caster into his lap so that he could double check the charge of the battery was full and the weapon itself was responsive. The massive thing was bigger than Gabby's entire body and yet Vask could carry and wield it with only two of his four arms, leaving his other limbs available for whatever else might be needed. Of course, outwardly that was all that he seemed to posses in the way of combat as he carried no melee weapon or such, but Tani would know well regarding the mutations his master had access to and the reason the man's armored suit had small vents positioned upon the back.

As the prongs on the end of his gun crackled momentarily with sparking electricity, Vask saw fit to add in one last demand before anyone got any ideas otherwise.
"And don't open that crate. We are selling that one too." If anyone wanted some tastier food then they could buy it themselves with their cut of the profits once this was over as far as he was concerned.

Back
Top Bottom