Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

Hugglesmooches, nuzzling my face in her long, soft locks of hair..."I like the way you smell...." *Winks*

Shhhh!.... Tiptoes into her bedroom, everyone still asleep in the pre-dawn hours, quietly sliding beneath the covers to cuddle and spoon with the sexy girl....

*Gigglesnorts, scoonching in tighter against her before lightly pinching her boob to get her to quit snoring!*

*Frowns*
*Tries covering my ears with my hands*
*Sighs*
*Gets up to put cotton balls in my ears, returns to lay back down at Jaqueline's side, snuggling her*
*SNNOOORREE!!*

*Sits up*
What the-!?
*Sees adorable snoring Bronwyn, peacefully asleep*

*Punches her in the shoulder,*
Quit snoring! I'm trying to sleep! Geez!

"Heyyyy! I don't snore! YOU do!" *Wipes the small amount dribble from the side of her face and then hands Jaqueline a pair of cotton balls* "Here, sexy! Put these in your ears and go back to sleep!" Drapes her arm back over the girl and nuzzles into her neck and shoulder, mumbling..."...and quit hogging the covers, would ya?"

*Screamsss and jumps out from under the covers* I guess that's ONE way to kill all the bugs! Geeze, Louise!!!!

Pounces out of the flames onto the gorgeous grey scale beauty, taking unashamed handfuls of her most choice assets.

Pulls the adorable Jaqueline back beneath the warm bed covers and gives her lots of "hugglesmooches" to start off her day!

Cuddles with the lovely Jaqueline and RD as they all three lie on a blanket beneath the twinkling stars....

Grins and lays her head on his shoulder, pointing up at the big silver ball in the sky, "Can you see the cowboy riding the bucking bronc up there in the moon?"

Snuggles closer and looks up with big doe eyes. "Yeah I can! Why is he up there...and why is he naked?...How is he not dying?..Man is he hung!" RD says as he spots the literal Cowboy on the moon with a giant penis.

Back
Top Bottom