Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cuddle the person above you...

Scoonches back up close against him, wiggling my backside naughtily as my hand finds it's way to the front of his zipper...

(Okay, that was a rated-R cuddle....:p )

My own hands lift to grope her breasts and my lips travel down her neck, suckling her golden skin ever so hungrily as he grinds his hips into her touch

(Mmm.. you always were good at those ;) )

Would wrap one leg back over his outter thigh while I slowly unzipped his pants, my hand slipping just inside to massage and softly caress...

groan into her ear, with raging need, biting at the soft, tender lobe to demand harsher touch, and spanking her round, sumptuous ass just in case

Whimpers at the combination of his lips torturing the silky, cool flesh at her earlobe and his hand crashing down on her hip, causing her to clasp her hand around him in a firm manner, his hard length now rubbing back and forth inside her velvety palm and curled fingers...

As her lust grows wilder, so does his. Thrusting his hips forward, he fucked her enclosed fingers, pushing in from behind her as his hand curled around her neck, arching her back so he could lick along the side of her face, whilst his free hand curled around her body to touch her clit, teasing the tender nub into a state of far more vicious arousal

(Getting the thread BACK to PG-13) :p

Gives the Dark One a sexy grin before wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close, giving a warm squeeze while brushing the back of her heel/leg against the calf of his leg...

Ooommphhss!! *Tickles Jaqueline, pulling her in closer to the two of us while we all three huggle and snuggle one another*

*Wraps her arms about the lovely Jaqueline, staring into her beautiful eyes, smiling at her. Then softly, I kiss the tip of her nose* ;)

*Grins* Rolls on top of Jacqueline and gives her a "wet willy"! *Scrambles to her feet and runssssss*

Begins to run after her, but then realizes her own ability to call upon the powers of evil. Instead summons two succubus to apprehend her and drag her back to me, my own wet willy finger waiting, glistening in a most sinister fashion in the twilight dusk.

*Tries to thwart the waggling, wet finger, grinning at the tricky girl while she squirms, trying to get loose from the two who are holding her fast, not about to let her loose!*

...and just "where", pray tell, are you planning on sticking that?

Would that look something like this?

Dogpile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom