Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya lowered her gaze as she leaned into his hand, pressing it against her cheek, moving her hand over his to hold it gently. “You don’t have to worry, it’s not like it’ll hurt or anything.” She teased.

“I’ve never looked any worse than you have..” She said softly, letting him brush up against her.

He could feel the gauze beneath her dress, holes burned into the fabric- the dress was a lost cause. Amaya made a soft noise of enjoyment, pressing her leg between his legs to rub his thigh, kissing back.

Last edited:
Instinct demanded he pull his hand away, but she didn't seem troubled at all, so he kept his hand where it was. He gave a soft noise of his own, enjoying the attention.

She moved her hand from his to hold his jaw firmly, deepening the kiss slowly, continuing to use her knee to tease him.

Amaya made a soft noise as she backed him up against the desk, kissing him again. “Then I guess you’ll have to be gentle with me, won’t you..~?” She purred against his lips, groping his cock through his pants.

“Shy someone might see~?” She teased against his neck as she kissed a trail along the side, rubbing him through his clothes. “I can lock the door if it makes you feel better~”

She bit his neck gently with a soft noise of content. “Then lock the door and I’ll get out of this dress.” She whispered into his ear.

She was careful to not pull off all her gauze with her dress, dropping it onto the floor before turning to wait for Sasuke.

Amaya leaned against the desk, cupping the sides of his face to bring him into a kiss, making a soft noise.

Amaya unhooked her bra and tossed it onto the floor with her dress, breaking the kiss briefly to breathlessly whisper. “Touch me.” It came out as a command, but it was clear she was desperate for his attention.

Back
Top Bottom