The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was just giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking, "Um hanging up on the door to my closet is a nightgown would you mind bring that over there? And could you... help loosen the ties on the back of the corset I'm wearing... A...After that I am alright."

Vin nodded and then went and did as she asked grabbing the night gown and then loosening the ties of the corset before he headed out of the room

"T...Thank you." Eristella was speaking in a soft voice and listened to the door close behind her before she worked on getting undressed and changed into her nightgown.

Eristella was just collapsing onto her bed, burying her face into her pillow at that point in time.

Braelyn was just sitting down again and Carson seemed to be a little wide eyed.

Braelyn was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was eating her food. She was however looking at a guard who was making a comment that Lo-Wen really needed to show his slave who was in control. This had her covering her brother's ears when the guards was implying that Lo-Wen needed to dominate her, it was the only way they learned.

It wasn't long before Carson was stating that he was done and even Braelyn was getting to her feet so that they could go.

They were heading after him although once they got to the rooms this is where they were parting ways, with Carson going into his room across the hall from where she was sharing with Lo-Wen.

Braelyn was just looking at him before she spoke, "Damn straight. I'm sure if I forced you to get a damn tattoo you would be pissed off."

Lo-Wen turned and exposed his own tattoo one that had been given to him long before he had met the king "welcome to my life would you like to go three for three"

"Yet you continue to follow this madman." Braelyn was speaking not even holding back her real thoughts about the king at all. No she wasn't really all that afraid of Lo-Wen either.

Braelyn was just looking towards him before she spoke, 'And what is stopping me from taking my brother and returning to the underground again."

Lo-Wen chuckled "you would be dragged back up now that you have my mark you will be returned to me no matter how many times you go below"

Back
Top Bottom