Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Juri's Spoils (Vicodin + CutePhoenix)

"Come on now. Providing little hints like that will drive the men wild." Juri replied, smiling as she redid the little changes to make the outfit more revealing before grabbing Chun-li's hands so she couldn't change it back again.

"It's not like I'm gonna let those lecherous men rape you or anything. You're mine and I won't let anyone else touch you." she added with that cute yet evil smile of hers.

Chun-Li couldn't argue with Juri. She was the law maker when it came to these kinds of things. She didn't want to admit it, but she was finally able to agree with her arch rival. That was because her arch rival was her master. Chun-Li had came under Juri's fingers, which made her bound to the woman for life. "Don't let anyone else touch me." She said. "Promise."

Chun-Li smiled and then she walked over to Juri, moving onto her knees and putting her hands onto Juri's thighs. "Thank you Juri. I was thinking... What did you want to do? Get something to eat?"

"Well, you do seem awfully hungry." Juri replied, grinning down at Chun-li. This had worked better than she could have ever hoped. She had expected to have to beat Chun-li into submission, but a simple orgasm was all it took to get the woman wrapped tightly around her finger.

"I am. Can we please get something to eat?" Chun-Li replied, hearing the growling of her stomach and wishing that she could do something for her new lover. Her new master. She couldn't believe that she was agreeing to this, agreeing to being only with Juri, and no one else. "Can we go out to eat?"

"Anxious to show off your sexy body in your new outfit, knowing how many lust filled stares you'll get and how I'll keep any hands off of you?" Juri asked with a laugh and big smile. She was obviously having alot of fun with the whole thing.

Chun-Li turned a little red and she nodded her head as the both of them were starting to walk towards a place to eat. Her kimono was already bringing people to stare at her as she walked. They were able to see her thighs move as she walked, and her ass, moving up and down with her body. She turned red, not used to this kind of attention.

Juri was very much enjoying it, smiling as they walked side by side. She was half tempted to duck into an alley and let all these lecherous men have at her. But, she'd save that for later. Doing something like that in a public place would bring too much unwanted attention.

Chun-Li was about to point out a certain restaurant that the two of them could go to, but then five men came out of nowhere, and pointed guns at Juri's and Chun-Li's head. The men laughed, and one of them said, "Hey sexy, give me the girl in the kimono. Don't call the police, and I'll let you go."

Juri looked around the men, before yawning and in a blur of movement, all five guns were on pieces on the ground at their feet.

"You know, if you're gonna make a request like that, you really should show some manners. I might be willing to loan you this hotty for a few hours, if you can ask nicely." she said with a big grin, hand on Chun-li's shoulder.

All of the men were extremely surprised that she had managed to disarm all of them. Even though they were scared, they still were full of lust. The leader smirked, and he pulled out a few hundred dollar bills. "How much for her? Please?" He asked.

Chun-Li looked to Juri, and she then broke from Juri's shoulder hold. "No Juri! I am not going to have you lending me out to men!" She replied, putting her hands up in defense. "You said I can only make love to you!"

"Yea, but there's plenty of other things they could do to your for fun. You could give them all a BJ. That's not making love, but it will make them feel very good." Juri replied.

"You could also tit fuck them, give them hand jobs, etc.... There's plenty of non intercourse things you could do to them." she continued.

Chun-Li wasn't at that sort of stage to where she would hand out her body to anyone. She growled as Juri said this, and she took a step back. "No Juri! What we have is what we have. Im not letting you have other men rape me!" She said, and she started to run away but another man had punched her in the face, and she fell back onto the ground. Other men started to get on top of her, overwhelming her with strength as they ripped at her clothes.

Juri just stood and watched for a moment, waiting until they got her naked and were ready to penetrate her. Taking her time, she came over and quite casualy reached into the pile and jerked Chun-li out, holding her up over her head with one hand.

"Now that's not very nice at all." she added, aiming a hard kick to the leaders groin, sending him sliding across the sidwalk a good ways.

"Since you idiots obviously can't control yourselves around this sexy lady here, she is now off limits. But........." she added with a grin.

"I'd be willing to have some fun with you so you don't leave with blue balls." she added, still holding Chun-li above her head like she was a feather.

Chun-Li screamed out when her clothes were finally removed and she grabbed onto Juri's hand as she was brought up into the air. "B-But Juri!" She yelled out, turning a little red. "You said you were only going to have sex with me." Or at least, that is what she thought. The leader of the gang of men had smirked and then rubbed his hand over his crotch. "Oh so we get to bust a nut inside of you? You little sexy girl?"

"Well, I might consider sucking a few of you off, but that'd be all. Certainly not gonna full on bang anyone after you attacked my poor wittle chun-li like that." Juri replied, setting Chun-li down behind her.

The leader raised an eyebrow. "Oh my apologies, I didn't know that you wanted us to be soft with the girl. She must mean a lot to you. We promise that we won't be so rough with her, if you give us another chance with her." He replied, smiling and nodding his head. The other members nodded as well, eager to have the Chinese pussy.

"Hmmmm, I don't know." Juri replied, looking back at Chun-li.

"You be willing to fuck them, or at least one? If you do, I promise to give you a very special reward." Juri said, with a big child like smile. She obviously very much wanted to see Chun-li getting gang banged to oblivion.

Chun-Li turned a little red. She couldn't handle the possibility of having one of these men come inside of her. However she would get a reward if she were to fuck at least one of them. She nodded her head and moved in front of Juri, to the leader. She slowly took her kimono off, and then laid back, spreading the lips of her pussy. "Like this, Juri?"

"Yes, that's perfect. And I'm sure you might be worried, but I want you to let him cum in you. I promise, it'll feel great if you let him." Juri replied, hands on her hips, prepared to watch the sexy show.

Chun-Li sighed and then ran her hand through her hair as she looked at the leader, who had let his erect cock out of his pants. "If you want me to..." She said, and she returned her hand to opening up her pussy lips. The leader shoved his cock in, and Chun-Li let out a squeal as her hymen was broken, and her virginity started to run down her leg. "It hurts..." She said, as the leader sank his cock in.

"Just relax. It'll feel AMAZING soon........" Juri replied, licking her lips as she stood there with the other man, all watching with lecherous smiles as the thug leader violated Chun-li.

Chun-Li was waiting for the amazing part to come in, but as the leader continued to pull his cock out and push it back in, the only thing that happened was a decrease in pain. Nothing felt amazing. Her pussy just felt sore. One of the other gang members looked at Juri, and smirked. "Can you suck me off?" He asked, unzipping his pants.

"No thanks, I'm enjoying this show too much. Why not ask miss mammoth tits here to do it?" Juri asked, indeed just watching the hypnotic motion of Chun-li's very large breasts bouncing with each thrust.

Back
Top Bottom