Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Juri's Spoils (Vicodin + CutePhoenix)

Chun-Li's lips opened as she felt Juri's against her own, and she let her fingers spread out inside of Juri, so that she would have Juri's womanhood spread as much as possible. She let her tongue rub against Juri's within the kiss, and she then started to move the fingers in an extremely fast manner, pounding the fingers in and out. Chun-Li took Juri's other hand with her other hand, and put them on Chun-Li's breasts, so that she could get some pleasure from her rival. "I don't love you." She lied, as she kept moving the fingers.

"Yea, just like you didn't enjoy me licking your butt cheeks." Juri replied with a giggle, before moaning again and going right into mauling Chun-li's exceptionally large breasts. She knew it would take a bit more work to get Chun-li to give herself fully to her.

Chun-Li turned red to Juri's reply, and she then stopped thrusting her fingers just for a moment, to try and gain her composure from such a blatant reply. She looked off to the side, as she kept moving the fingers, and then she let out a groan as she felt her breasts being massaged. "More..." She begged.

"Sure........but only if you admit your true feelings." Juri teased, smiling evily as she suddenly withdrew her hand and the pleasure it caused/

Chun-Li let out a moan of disappointment as she felt Juri's hands off of her. Her fingers clenched inside of Juri, and her other fist clenched. "Give me more... I'm not admitting anything!" She yelled out.

"Heh, I don't take too kindly too orders. But, if you admit your feelings and ask nicely, I'll show you pleasure that'll make your think you're in heaven." Juri replied with a mischevious smile.

Chun-Li didn't want to look Juri in the eyes when she was given this decision. "I really... Really like you." Chun-Li replied. She was not going to admit love for this woman. She couldn't admit love for her rival...

"I can tell that's it's more than that. I won't give you any more pleasure until you admit your FULL feelings." Juri replied. As always, she was getting off on manipulating someone like this. Even more so with it being Chun-li, miss goody good who was getting turned into a slut that was falling in love with a psychopathing murderer. This was the most fun Juri had ever had with anyone.

Chun-Li let out a yell of frustration when Juri refused to please her any more. How could she admit that she loved her rival? That she loved the person that she was unable to capture and throw into jail? She felt Juri's hands remove from her, and she sighed. "Juri, I do love you. Despite that I hate your guts, and that you murdered countless people... I... Love you."

"Hehe, that's my girl." Juri replied, both hands quickly finding Chun-lis body again. This time, one slid between her legs, rubbing her pussy, while the other went back to those lucious melons of hers.

And of course, Juri finds a way out of a response that Chun-Li wanted. Juri didn't say, "I love you too." Or "I love you back.", she just said another thing to manipulate the woman. And like the coward and pushover she was, she didn't mind. She ran her hands through Juri's hair, and let out a moan as her special places were being rubbed.

Juri licked her lips, getting enjoyment from every part of this situation. From the physical aspect of fondling Chun-li's body, to having her wrapped around her finger with such minimal effort. Chun-li would make a great little love slave, and she was already well on her way to becoming one. All Juri had left to do was........"seal the deal" by getting Chun-li to climax at her evil hands, and the girl would be hers forever.

It was too bad that Chun-Li was unaware that Juri was just trying to use the woman as a sex slave, because if she knew, then she would have ended everything that the two of them were doing. Probably afterwards... Being that the pleasure that she received from thsi woman was so immense, so good, that she wanted more and more. She licked her own lips, and spread her legs more and more, until she wasn't able to. She was so close to her climax... So close to spilling her juices all over the woman's hand.

Juri could sense it. Chun-li was so close to breaking, she could taste it. Fingering her at a furious pace, Juri was damn determined to get the asian beauty to cum, which would signal the start of her new life. Chun-li may deny it and make excuses, but after confessing her love for her and her physical need for her, Chun-li was hers now and forever.

Chun-Li wasn't able to hold in the climax any longer. No matter how much she wanted to deny it and say that she imagined someone else making her cum, it was Juri that was doing it. She let out a loud moan and she wrapped her legs around Juri's body, and felt spasms start to take place as she came... hard. Juices were pouring out of her, lathering Juri's fingers in her juice. She laid her head down on the ground, and then looked at Juri. "That felt... So good..." She said. "But I'm still injured... I can't move."

"Heh, don't worry. I've got plenty of energy left." Juri replied, standing up and gathering her clothing, quickly getting dressed before going to Chun-li and easily scooping her up bridal style.

"Now, to get you some new clothes." she said with a devious smile.

New clothes? What exactly did that mean? Chun-Li was a little uncomfortable that she was going to get new clothes. What if they were clothes that she did not like? Clothes that she didn't want? It wasn't like she could stop Juri. She was too weak, and she wasn't able to win against this woman. "What kind of... Clothes?" She asked, as she relaxed in Juri's arms.

"I'm thinking something skimpy. You have a really nice body. You need to show it off more." Juri replied, going through alley's and back streets so noone would see the pair, finally reaching a small clothing store that was close. Though, that didn't stop Juri as she simply kicked the door open and stepped in, setting Chun-li gently down.

Chun-Li didn't want to be showing off her body. She thought that anyone else that wanted to see her body, could spend some time to know her, before she took her clothes off. Or they can do what Juri did. But that wasn't preferred. Chun-Li winced as she was set down on the ground, and she put her hand over her cheeks. They were bruised from Juri's attack, a while back. She looked around at some kimonos, trying to find her style.

"This will work." said Juri, having found a kimono herself. It look normal enough, till one looked down and saw that the bottom was exceptoinally short, and wouldn't even fully cover up the essentials.

"Try it on." she said, handing the skimpy outfit to Chun-li.

This kimono was embarrassing! If she were to put it on, she would barely have her breasts covered by the thing. And her thighs were already showing, so her absence of underwear would be obvious. However, Juri wanted her to put it on, so she sighed as she went into the dressing room and put on the red kimono. She came out with a frown on her face. "It is too skimpy..." She replied.

"That the whole point. You have a great body, and you need to show it off." Juri replied, smiling as she looked Chun-li up and down, eyes full of lust.

Chun-Li looked over this kimono again and she turned a little red as she tried to pull the fabric up to cover her breasts. What happened was that instead of the fabric covering her breasts, the kimono moved up and showed off her unclothed pussy. She turned more red and let her breasts hang out instead, looking away.

"OOO, just perfect." Juri replied, pulling parts of the fabric a bit to maximize the teasing peeks. Such as pulling the top down a bit so a hint of her nipples were barely shown, and pulling the bottoms up a bit so that her firm ass was peeking out a bit as well.

Chun-Li's face turned red. "Juri!" She whined, and she pulled her kimono back into a more presentable fashion, along with pulling her pants back down so that her ass looked fine. "Stop doing that."

Back
Top Bottom