Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just The Beginning [TBM and Zazutobi]

As the ship shuddered through the relay jump, Teliri relaxed slightly. She hadn't realized how tense she'd been upon the thought of making a relay jump. Her old ship didn't respond nearly as smoothly to such jumps, which wasn't exactly a surprise given the fact that it was a private second-hand ship, outfitted for bare-bones travel rather than comfort. She'd never put in the work to the ship to make it more than that. After all, she rarely needed to leave the system, and her credits tended to be put to better use than a ship she used maybe 4 times a cycle.

In any case, she leaned back against the couch, continuing to watch the vid while contemplating what might happen next time with the turian Spectre. Things were far more interesting on this ship than she'd expected, and they weren't even close to the actual investigation. Part of Teliri wanted the investigation to either never began, or stretch on for more than just a routine job, by Spectre standards. She wanted more time with Ruxius than just a few days' travel. More opportunity to test their connection, to push her dominance, test the limits of the turian Spectre without violating them...So much more that she wanted to do beyond just the next few days.

Ruxius returned to her room after getting the route going. Taking a seat at her desk, the Spectre got to work with the worst part of the job. Paperwork, the bane of most Spectre's whom were recruited from military commands and the like rather than bureaucratic paper pushers. For her part, Ruxius had learned to do the bare minimum required for her job unless she absolutely needed to otherwise. Since so much of her work was clandestine or for the Council's eyes only. It meant most of her reports were going to be redacted anyway. While she typed out her report on the delivery assignment she had finished before picking up Teliri. She thought on what would come next.

They had a few days before reaching Virmire. But once they got there it would be a flurry of activity most likely. Most secret labs doing illegal research were not too keen on surrendering information or just surrendering in general. Regardless it had to be done. And once it was done, she would part with Teliri. That thought made her mandibles click a bit in sadness. After all, Teliri was the first to give her that feeling of submission she had been been craving. But once the mission was over there was no reason to keep her onboard a Spectre vessel anymore. At least they had a few days to play around. Ruxius would just have to take advantage of that as best as she could.

As she relaxed in the lounge, watching the vid, a thought occurred to Teliri. They did have a few days, but she was supposed to be the aggressive one, the more assertive of the two. Why was she waiting around for Ruxius to join her? After all, the ship wasn't too large, and there were only so many places that the Spectre would be. Especially considering that she had already seen Ruxius go up the stairs, so she knew what level she was on. That was half of the ship ruled out. Maybe it was time to give the Spectre a bit of a startle.

Standing and stretching slightly, Teliri made her way through the ship quietly, looking at each room carefully as she passed by. As she moved, she made sure she was as quiet as possible, trying not to give away the game until absolutely necessary. Once she was outside Ruxius' room, she saw the Spectre at her desk, apparently busy with paperwork. Perfect, she thought, opening the door to slip in. Based on both Ruxius' exhibition and the casualness with how the Spectre had walked into her room and caught her nude what seemed like ages ago, she had fully expected the door to be unlocked.

Once inside the room, she quietly moved up behind Ruxius, then reached down to wrap her arms around the Spectre's shoulders loosely, one hand gently stroking the carapace over her chest. "Hard at work already, I see..."

Ruxius was filing her report as needed. Mentioning whom the package was delivered to, where it was picked up, safety measures and sensor logs. Pretty standard stuff for handling dangerous or highly confidential cargo. She barely heard the door open to her room, not looking up in time before Teliri's arms went down onto her shoulders. A hand on her carapace covered chest making her click her mandibles excitedly for a moment.

"Y-yes." She said a little startled but quickly relaxing in the other Turian's arms. "Just needing to file a report about the assignment I finished before picking you up. Close the books on it, let it get redacted and filed away in a secure vault like most Spectre reports." she said with a sigh. "Got bored of vids?" she asked looking up at Teliri. Admittedly she was a bit nervous, after all Teliri had already gotten bold enough to just stroll into her room. But she was definitely excited as well, Teliri taking the lead was exciting. The Spectre valued creativity, and she had a feeling Teliri could be very creative when she got in her stride.

Teliri pulled her back in the chair slightly, pressing her chest against Ruxius' back as she bent down to kiss her left mandible softly. "Sounds like a lot of fun...not. Still, I'd hate to interfere too much to keep you from doing your job. As for the vids...they are fine and all, but I thought you might want some company."

As she spoke, Teliri let go of Ruxius' shoulders. One hand stayed pressed against the turian's chest, gently but firmly holding her against both the chair's backing and Teliri's torso. The other hand, however, drifted lower, playing down Ruxius' chest, then stomach, before finally resting in the Spectre's lap, cupping her nethers and squeezing quite firmly as she began to kiss Ruxius more greedily. After a deep kiss, Teliri slid a finger into Ruxius, gently folding the taloned digit to avoid causing any damage as she did so. Softly, she whispered into the Spectre's ear. "This should make your paperwork just a little bit more exciting to work on, I would think..." She continued moving the finger around inside Ruxius. "And a lot more pleasant than going solo in every sense of the word..."

Ruxius chuckled at the kiss saying "As much fun as erasing everything you write directly afterwards." The Turian replied. She had expected Teliri to let go, but her hand remained firmly on Ruxius's chest. Which had confused her, until it began to go lower, along her stomach, then lower making Ruxius shudder and lean back into the chair. The other Turian's taloned fingers cupping her nethers before sliding her middle finger in. The Spectre let out a soft gasp, moaning as she heard Teliri's comment.

"Yes~" Ruxius moaned softly. Having no desire to stop Teliri, or the willpower to resist her in that moment. The Spectre returned to her work, yet she kept her legs spread underneath her desk. Each little movement of Teliri's making her squirm a bit in her chair. Having to delete and retype things all the while the hacker could feel her arousal start to leak out once again. It wasnt long before Ruxius was subtly grinding herself against Teliri's finger and the chair. Leaving a damp spot on the synth leather furniture.

Teliri continued to slide her finger in and out of Ruxius as she worked, moving it rather skillfully as she did so. Bending forward, she kissed the Spectre again, much more deeply this time, as she continued to push her finger deeper into the other turian. As the Spectre began to grind against the chair and her finger, Teliri slid in a second one as well, moving both to give the Spectre even more pleasure, spreading her lips apart with both fingers as she looked for the sweet spot inside of Ruxius.

Closing her eyes, she began grinding herself against the back of Ruxius' chair subtly, almost humping it as she grew aroused from giving Ruxius pleasure in such an....interesting position. Moaning into the kiss as she felt her own nethers grow warm and wet, she slid her tongue into the other turian's mouth, wrapping it around hers as she twirled her fingers faster and faster inside of Ruxius, hoping to rather quickly bring her submissive lover to her second climax of the day.

Ruxius shuddered as Teliri slid in her second finger, her walls having to expand and stretch to handle the Turian's digit. "S-spirits..." Ruxius muttered softly, finding herself leaning forward, her body reacting as Teliri explored her walls. Leaning into the kiss, their mandibles clicking together as Ruxius moaned into it unashamedly. Each twirl of Teliri's tongue or pump of her fingers getting Ruxius closer and closer to her second climax of the day. Until without warning her walls clamped down on Teliri's fingers, holding them in place as she came again. A gush of femcum poured across her hand and onto the chair. Dripping down to the floor below.

Breaking her kiss Ruxius leaned back into her seat panting softly. "Well, no more reports for now. You convinced me." she muttered happily. The Turian stood up pulling herself off Teliri's hand and took it in her own. Guiding the Turian towards her bed. "Now its time for me to be a service top." Ruxius said with a grin. She gestured towards the bed "Face down, ass up. Let me do all the work." she said.

Teliri gasped softly as she felt the walls clamp down on her fingers, feeling the juices flow heavily over her fingers and down onto the chair. Pulling her hand free, Teliri broke off the kiss, watching Ruxius recover from her climax with a small smirk. She was a bit surprised when the stronger woman stood up, taking her still-wet hand and guiding her to the bed.

Hearing her instructions, Teliri was more than happy to obey. As much as she enjoyed being on top, and had been so in both of their past encounters...well, it was pretty obvious that Ruxius and Teliri both believed in keeping things equal. She had made Ruxius climax twice, and herself once. She was one behind, and now it seemed Ruxius was more than happy to equalize the situation. As she laid on her stomach, Teliri couldn't resist the urge to sway her hips slightly, just enough to make her buttocks sway underneath her carapace, her pussy slick already with arousal before Ruxius even began to do anything.

Ruxius looked over admiring Teliri's rear for a moment. Noticing her little wiggle, lips already slick with arousal. And Ruxius wasnt going to make her wait too long. The Turian Spectre went over to her wall with the inbuilt drawers and tapped on it. The drawer pushing out of the wall where she dug inside for a moment. Teliri could not see, but inside the drawer was an assortment of toys that had kept Ruxius at least partially satisfied while on her voyages. With her weapon picked out, Ruxius returned to the bed and moved up behind Teliri's behind.

She smirked, holding up what appeared to be an anal plug. Sleek chrome with a jewel at the top, she made a point of showing it off to Teliri before her prepwork. Using a bottle of lube, she squirted some onto her finger and began to tease Teliri's asshole. Trying to ease her into things as she spoke. "Gotta admit, im a sucker for anal. USually keep a plug in me while im working. Sometimes a vibrating one." Ruxius said.

Teliri made sure to fight the urge to watch what Ruxius was doing as she heard the drawer slide out of the wall. If the Spectre had wanted her to know what she was doing, she would have told Teliri. Instead, she was keeping it a surprise, and that was just fine by the hacker.

When Ruxius came over with the plug, however, Teliri's eyes widened just a bit. This was more than she'd bargained for, and a bit more than she had done in the past, but she calmed herself quickly. She trusted the Spectre, and given the sort of things that Ruxius seemed to be into, Teliri could hardly be surprised at this. She gasped as she was lubed up, feeling the Spectre's fingers slide in somewhere that...well, somewhere she hadn't exactly had anything slide in before unless she sat down on something awkwardly. "That's good to know," she commented, letting out a breath as she swayed her ass more, trying to help Ruxius get her prepared for the plug. "I haven't exactly had experience with it myself, so this should be...quite interesting for both of us."

Ruxius was a bit surprised saying "Really? You finger fucked a Spectre without worry but you never tried anal before?" She slowly down and used her finger to gently poke and prod at Teliri's asshole. Getting her to loosen up before she pressed the tip of the cold metal plug against it. "Alright, ill be gentle. This is just part one after all." The Spectre knew how bad unprepared anal could be. Not that she was averse to the pain herself, but she had no intention of doing it someone else. So she worked in the plug slowly and easily, giving Teliri time to get used to the sensation before the widest part slipped inside and it was locked into place. A large jewel now decorating her rear.

"There we go, its inside." Ruxius announced, leaning in to plant a kiss onto one of Teliri's cheeks. Then down towards her pussy, her mandibles going tight against her face as she stuck out her tongue, slowly dragging it from clit to bottom of Teliri's pussy. She was going to show the hacker how Spectre's did things.

Teliri gasped as the plug slid into her, clenching slowly around it as Ruxius pushed it in. "I...never tried it, no. I wouldn't have dared to do anything to you without permission, which you gave me implicitly by letting me take control..." Once it was locked in place, Teliri shuddered. It was a new sensation, but not one that was unpleasant. Far from it, because Ruxius had taken the time to get used to it before going any further.

That, of course, was nothing compared to feeling Ruxius' tongue on her pussy and clit. Already wet from arousal, Teliri moaned as she swayed her hips, fighting the urge to thrust back against Ruxius' face just yet. She was going to enjoy this, and for now, simply intended to have Ruxius take control, for this encounter at least. "Show me, Spectre. Show me why you are the Spectre...and I'm just the hacker you let take control..."

Ruxius smirked saying "Im just teasing you. I loved every moment of it. Just thought you were more...I dunno, "adventurous" because of it?" she admitted. With the plug in place to add some stimulation, Ruxius could focus on Teliri's tasty pussy. Her tongue traced along her lips, going down to her clit pressing against it as she wiggled her tongue side to side. Only to finally press her tongue inside. Face now pressed firmly to Teliri's rear.

Her tongue slowly swirled around Teliri's entrance. Working along her walls before she began to plunge it deeper. Working her tip along Teliri's walls as deep as she could. Looking for weak spots. As was expected of a Spectre, infiltrate deep, probe defenses, and exploit weaknesses. And for now Teliri's pleasure was her goal, and her pussy the thing to overcome and overwhelm.

Teliri moaned, shuddering as Ruxius probed deep inside of her with her tongue, feeling the turian's face press against her rear cheeks. She trembled as the tongue of her partner...no, her lover, probed deeper inside of her. Every time she hit a sensitive spot, Teliri let out a moan, rocking her hips slowly as she grew more aroused, her pussy getting wetter with each swirl, each lick.

It only took a few minutes before Teliri began to buck her hips, thrusting backwards to try to push Ruxius in deeper. As she did so, Teliri clutched at the sheets of the bed, letting out a moan as she grew closer to a climax before crying out. As she did so, her arms trembled with the effort to hold herself up, the juices flowing heavily from her pussy and onto that probing tongue as Teliri reached an orgasm, panting hard as she rode it out, then collapsed onto her chest.

Ruxius was all too happy to hear and feel just how much Teliri was enjoying herself. Feeling the other Turian rocking her hips, yet Ruxius's tongue would not be removed. Pressing her face tighter to Teliri's rear, feeling just where her sensitive spots were from how she moaned or squirmed. The Spectre reached up and grabbed onto Teliri's hips rather possessively. She was not letting her go anytime soon that was for sure.

Her tongue began to focus hard on Teliri's sensitive spots. Feeling Teliri's arousal flowing down her chin, and it was only after Teliri cried out and collapsed onto the bed in orgasm did Ruxius pull back. Panting as she used her hands to keep Teliri's rear up in the air. "So? How was a Spectre's technique? And do keep in mind, while we do have training for undercover sex work. I never did take it." she said with a prideful smile.

Teliri caught her breath, swaying her hips as the Spectre held her up from behind. "A Spectre's technique is quite strong, indeed. I can definitely tell I'm far from the first person you've done this to...or with."

Teliri reached back somewhat awkwardly to stroke Ruxius' arm gently. "The only problem with this is that it won't last forever. After all, we are only doing this to pass time before we arrive, and we both know that it would be rather awkward if we were to make love like this in the middle of where we are going. And I don't think walking in there nude would be wise, either. Although it would definitely catch them off guard..." She chuckled slightly at the thought, pressing her rear back into Ruxius just a bit more firmly. "But that's much later. Right now, I'm still yours until you want to let me up."

Ruxius shrugged saying "I travel alot, and I dont hide my Spectre status. And in the places I go it tends to get the rumor mill flowing. So the types wanting to cozy up to me, have an agenda. And those that dont have an agenda, dont wanna hang around a dangerous Spectre for too long." The Turian smirked as Teliri reminded her that this was a temporary arrangement. It was true but it didnt mean it couldnt have meaning. "True enough, though there was this one time at a hotel on the Citadel...." she said smirking as she recalled one of her previous missions.

Ruxius gave one of Teliri's cheeks a little smack. "Dont tempt me, id be all day if you ordered it." she said with a smirk. "But for now, lets get some rest. We'll pick up your armor tomorrow and day after that we'll hit Virmire. I need to do some research anyway." Ruxius said standing up and offering a hand to Teliri to get her up as well.

Teliri stood up slowly, reaching behind her to remove the plug carefully. "Rest does sound like a good idea. And if they knew what kind of 'dangerous Spectre' they were hanging around, I'm sure others would be more willing to extend their time. Or other body parts..." she commented with a chuckle.

"What sort of research do you need to do? I might be able to help a bit, if it relates to the information I already gathered and shared with you," Teliri offered, looking Ruxius over. It was clear from both her tone of voice and stance that her offer was sincere, but also an attempt to find an excuse to stay in the room longer. "I wouldn't want us going to Virmire with anything less than the best we have, after all, and more information would help with that, if I knew what to share ahead of time."

Ruxius put her finger on Teliri's plug keeping in place saying "Keep it in. I wanna have a go at that ass later and you'll need to be good and ready." she added with a chuckle. The Turian spectre's mandibles clicked in a smirking move as Teliri questioned her about her research. "Less about the information you gave me and more on Virmire itself. History, geography, jurisdictions, that sort of thing. The more information you have the better you can plan."

The Spectre stretched her arms above her head saying "Humans have a good saying. "No Plan survives first contact with the enemy". But it doesnt mean it isnt useful." If you wanna hang out here with me no problem, though its just going to be a bunch of boring reading and watching Codex information clips." she added. Which was true, it was work time so Ruxius had no intention of playing around anymore with Teliri. Needing a clear line to set so she could focus on her work without Teliri's albeit delicious distractions.

Teliri gasped slightly as Ruxius stopped her from removing the plug. "If you insist...I'll be ready for you when you are." Upon hearing what Ruxius intended to research, the hacker nodded slightly, clicking her mandibles. "I admit that I would be very little help on that. I have never actually been to Virmire, or many places outside of Noveria. Not that I've never been interested in doing so, but I just haven't managed. Until now, of course."

"I'll leave you to work, then. I wouldn't want to distract you from your boring job and research, after all." Chuckling, she kissed Ruxius deeply, running a hand down her chest and squeezing her hip briefly before backing away. "When you are ready, I'll be in the lounge for more fun, if you wish. Give you as much time as you need to prepare in more ways than one." With that, Teliri left the room, heading to the lounge. Moaning and gasping slightly as she laid on the couch, Teliri watched some more vids, mostly to distract herself and wait out the time for the Spectre to do her research and rejoin her than any real interest in a particular vid.

Ruxius leaned into the kiss as Teliri admitted she wouldnt be of much help or interest during her research. IT was sad to see her go, Ruxius's eyes going to Teliri's bottom and the quick flash of the gem between her cheeks before shaking her head. "Ill get to work then." she replied taking a seat at her desk. Leaving Teliri to kill time in the lounge while she worked. Ruxius brought up all the information she could about Virmire. Getting a holograph display emitting the screens across her wall like a white board. Watery, capable of supporting life, though its history required her to use her Spectre status to open up some old reports.

"Huh, before the Reaper war it was a Krogan research facility. Rogue Spectre, nuclear destruction of facility. Seems its a hotbed of illegal research." Ruxius muttered to herself. Her studies took a few hours before she decided to call in quits for now at least. Ordering some equipment to be picked up with Teliri's armor at the same time. Water repellent gear, nuclear filtration shielding. It was worst case scenario stuff but necessary. After all they would only have one chance to invade the place with surprise on their side.

Night cycle was soon to come as Ruxius exited her room stretching out. "Where'd Teliri get off to?" she wondered to herself. It had been a few hours and she had been so focused she hadnt noticed where her passenger and mistresses ended up.

Teliri was still in the lounge, mindlessly watching the vids. As she saw Ruxius pass by the lounge, she stood up, approaching the Spectre. "I take it your research is done and now you are happy to...relax a little bit?" she asked, running a hand down Ruxius' chest carapace and pushing her lightly against the wall.

"Unless you would rather debrief me on what you have learned through your research..." she commented idly, kissing Ruxius softly. "I'll leave the choice up to you this time. Next time, I may force the issue, but for now, I'm more than happy to let you take just a bit of a lead on this. After all, I certainly won't be the one in charge down there, so why not test your leadership abilities out ahead of time, hmm?" She chuckled, running her other hand behind Ruxius to squeeze one of her lower cheeks firmly, just enough to be felt through the carapace.

Ruxius looked over seeing Teliri walk over. The Spectre chuckled as Teliri pushed her lightly against the wall. The smaller Turian's hand on her chest carapace keeping her pinned there as she spoke. "Satisfied for now. I ordered some equipment to help deal with the geography. We only have the element of surprise once after all." she said. Leaning into the kiss, Ruxius allowed her hands to go to Teliri's hips. Her fingers curling around to press against her cheeks.

"Oh? You got excited with my earlier teasing huh?" Ruxius said leaning in and pressing her forehead to Teliri's in a pseudo kiss. "Alright, we got time for one more before lights out." she said pulling Teliri into her bedroom. "On the bed, legs spread." Ruxius commanded, her tone akin to that of a military commander of the Hierarchy. Meanwhile she went over to her toy drawer, finding her strap on made for a Turian's waistline. And stepped into it, pulling the strap on up her legs and fitting snuggly on her crotch. Tightening the straps while letting Teliri witness the process, as well as the thick faux-Turian cock that was about to be used on her.

Teliri nodded slightly in response to Ruxius' comment about ordering supplies. "Probably a good move. Hopefully, we'll be overprepared, but that's definitely preferable to being underprepared or caught off guard ourselves." As her hips were gripped, Teliri gently swayed them, allowing Ruxius to pull her into the bedroom. Once she was told to lay on the bed with her legs spread, Teliri did just that, her lower lips already glistening in anticipation.

The strap-on looked quite nice to Teliri, the smaller turian looking Ruxius over with a smile. "That is a fairly nice size...I certainly hope you've tested it out before, and I'm not the one to break it in, though. Seems a shame if you haven't experienced it yourself..." As she laid on the bed, Teliri couldn't help but squirm slightly from the feeling of her plug pressing into her backside. "Of course, I'm already getting stimulation from one end...and I'd love getting it in both at once...Commander."

Back
Top Bottom