Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just The Beginning [TBM and Zazutobi]

Ruxius nodded saying "We'll need to get you some armor then. I have a few armor sets but they were made with my frame in mind." she said gesturing to herself. Ruxius was a bit thicker and more muscular than Teliri. And since her gear was so top spec, it had been adjusted her for alone essentially. As Teliri just came out and admitted to wanting to watch her form. Ruxius closed her thighs together as she nodded saying "Y-yeah. Id like that." she admitted. The idea of Teliri watching her made her all the more aware of her aroused state. She shoveled in the remainder of her meal before standing up. Her lips now fully soaked with arousal and very much apparent for Teliri.

A fact Ruxius ignored as she gestured down to the lower floor. "I exercise down below. Ill go ahead and get warmed up." she said. Making another hasty retreat, she was nervous. And excited, wondering what Teliri wanted to see. Should she just exercise like normal or really put on a show.

"Fuck I wish she would just...command me to do stuff. So id know what she wanted." Ruxius thought to herself. The Spectre was usually large and in charge in almost any situation she was in. Having someone command her was something all Turians inherently wanted to some degree. Its ingrained in them to obey authority and maintain the hierarchy. But for a Spectre, there was only one authority higher than her. So that itch never really got scratched anymore.

Teliri noticed that Ruxius was, if anything, more aroused than her at the moment, and that made her look away slightly. Part of her felt somehow guilty for working Ruxius into such a state with her nudity and words, if that was all that was getting Ruxius turned on, but she also had to fight back the temptation to do more than just flirt or hit on Ruxius. "I'll join you down there in a few minutes, then," she replied in response to Ruxius' plans to warm up. As the Spectre went downstairs, Teliri watched her leave, steadily staring at her ass without reserve.

Once she was alone in the room, Teliri quickly finished eating, her mind a whirl. Almost idly, she rubbed herself briefly, then stopped. No, she couldn't do that just yet. She was already aroused enough. If she went down there dripping wet, and Ruxius noticed, an already somewhat awkward situation could get downright steamy, and she didn't want to admit how much she wanted just that to happen. It was better to just watch for now. Not that Ruxius seemed opposed at all to Teliri's stares. Just the opposite in fact.

Standing, she made her way downstairs to watch Ruxius stretch. A perverse part of her, however, made her move down the stairs quietly as she looked for the Spectre. She wanted to catch Ruxius unaware, see how long she could watch the turian warm up without being noticed, and make the stronger woman wonder how long she had been watching when she was spotted. Her reaction should be interesting, if Teliri's interpretation of Ruxius flaunting her body was accurate.

Ruxius both hoped and didnt hope that Teliri had seen how aroused she was. The Spectre was very much skilled in focusing on a job, when it came time to assignments or fights she was on point and all other things fell away. As was her training to do so, both as part of the Spectre program and her time in the more clandestine operations in the Hierarchy. But without a threat, without a reason to. Ruxius found it hard to keep her mind and body focused.

Making her way downstairs to the open area of the cargo bay. She started her usual routine, deciding to just focus on the task at hand. Going through her usual bout of stretches, bending over and touching the floor with her finger tips. Holding the pose for a few seconds before standing up and leaning back with her hands on hips. Then going back forward again to touch the floor. Flexibility was something to be gained from long term consistent practice. And for Ruxius it was an extremely necessary part of her skill set.

Only as she went down, Ruxius looked between her own legs and saw Teliri watching her. And knew the other Turian was getting a full view of her rear and soaked pussy. The Turian spectre stood up quickly and coughed saying "D-didnt know you already came down." Turning away she got down onto the floor and into position for push ups. "Just some basic strength training." she said before starting her sets.

"You don't have to change up your routine on my account," Teliri said quietly, watching Ruxius with her arms crossed over her chest, her own wet pussy on clear display. During her walk down, and upon spotting Ruxius stretching, Teliri had made her final decision. She wasn't going to hide how much the situation was turning her on, and she wasn't going to bother trying and failing to do so. She'd seen the reaction her comment about watching Ruxius' form had gotten. Clearly, the other turian more than didn't mind being made an object of desire, so why pretend that she wasn't desired by one turian in particular?

"I've been down her for some time," she commented quietly, watching Ruxius' push ups and standing just a few feet away, shifting her stance to make her hips more prominent. "Strength training is always good, keep yourself in good form. Not that you need to do much more than maintain your current form, given how...firm your muscles already are," she noted, choosing her words carefully to emphasize that she was constantly looking over Ruxius' body in admiration, and was taking notice of every detail as she did so. As she watched Ruxius push up and tighten her core, Teliri fought the temptation to bend down and get a feel of that tightening body, especially the rear on display. Actually touching Ruxius could lead down a very dangerous road, and the knowledge that Ruxius probably wouldn't mind going down that road made her even more hesitant, in a way. It was a point of no return they were both likely eying, and she didn't trust herself if they passed it.

"I-its no problem." Ruxius said as Teliri seemed more confident. No longer hiding herself or her arousal. The Spectre's eyes drifted down to Teliri's waist before she focused on the floor. Trying not to make it obvious how much she was checking out the other Turian. Though it seemed her counterpart was quickly gaining confidence, describing her body without shame. Which made Ruxius's mandibles click in excitement. "I try to keep in good shape. You look pretty good yourself, do any exercises to keep that body?" she asked as she began her sets. Pushing up and lowering herself down without actually letting herself touch the floor.

A Spectre was expected to be the best of the best. And for alot of Turian Spectres, that meant physically at your peak. Ruxius did not go as hard as some others she had worked with. Trusting in tech to make up for non-peak performance of the body. Each push up was a bit more difficult as was to be expected, making Ruxius breath heavier. "Actually, if you wanted to add some more weight. I wouldnt argue." she said. Wanting to show off a bit for Teliri. Though she had not considered how the suggestion could be interpreted.

"I work out at well, but not as much as you do. I just need to keep myself in decent shape. I'm not exactly finding myself in situations as perilous as a Spectre. Just enough to hold my own in a brawl is all I really need." As she spoke, Teliri continued to let her eyes roam over Ruxius' backside, taking in all of the detail as she sensed from the clicking mandibles that she was getting even more aroused by Teliri openly admiring her body. Just as Teliri had suspected.

What she hadn't expected, however, was the offer to add more weight. She at first looked around the room for something to place on Ruxius, to weigh her down a bit, but then it hit her what Ruxius was truly suggesting. At least, what Teliri thought was being suggested. The same thing that she had been hesitant to do earlier was now being asked of her, or at least Teliri was interpreting it that way. Spirits. She's making this too easy to give into temptation. Still, she was loathe to deny Ruxius what she seemed to desire. Part of that was due to her beauty, but she also saw the Spectre as her superior, and her Hierarchy background made her want to do exactly as her supervisor asked. Without thinking any further, Teliri knelt down and placed a hand on the small of Ruxius' back, pressing down to add a bit more weight. It was not accidental, either, that she shifted the position of her hand so that while her talons were still on her back, her palm was resting just on top of her buttocks as she pressed down. "Is that enough weight to...challenge you?"

Ruxius had weights in the cargo bay. Though they were stored away in a container. Forgetting that without them being easily seen, her suggestion could be misinterpreted. As made apparent as Teliri's hand went down to her lower back. Palm resting just above her buttocks as she pressed down onto the Spectre. There was an immediate tension in the Spectre's body. Yet, she shuddered soon and found herself pushing up against Teliri's hand. Encouraging her further as she spoke saying "I could use a...bit more weight. Wouldnt mind a challenge to myself." she said giving a hint to the other Turian where she wanted to be on the hierarchy.

Ruxius wanted to tell Teliri what she wanted. But she still wasnt entirely, comfortable being so up front about things. Being a Spectre was very clandestine. Their image was part of the power they had. But they still had needs, were individuals and their own preferences. The Turian continued her set, pushing up and lowering herself down with the added pressure of Teliri's hand. Finding it harder than usual, yet her excitement kept her going. Pushing through the physical difficulty.

Teliri's mandibles clicked as Ruxius spoke. Even if she had responded different from how the Spectre had wanted, she certainly didn't seem to mind her actions. Hell, she seemed to want even more than just Teliri's hands on her, if she was reading the room right. Doing what Ruxius seemed to suggest, however, was something that Teliri wrestled with internally. It would be easy enough to satisfy Ruxius' request for more weight by simply using both hands instead of just one, but at the same time, Teliri wanted more than just her hands on Ruxius, and some part of her suspected that even if the Spectre would never say it, she wanted the same thing.

Throwing caution to the wind, Teliri straddled the stronger turian, then lowered her weight slowly onto her back. It wasn't much, at first, but soon Ruxius would feel not only Teliri's buttocks pressing against her firmly, but Teliri's juices from her arousal dripping onto her back as well. Continuing to lower her weight, she spoke in a low voice, her already deep tone husky with clear arousal. "Is this enough weight to challenge you, Spectre?" she asked, one hand resting between Ruxius' shoulder blades. The point of no return had been crossed for Teliri with this contact, and she was past caring about it.

Ruxius was worried, each moment seemed to drag on forever as she feared what Teliri might think of her request. Or her hint, after all she was a Spectre. A symbol of the Council's might and authority, now suggesting Teliri take charge. And all the while she could not stop the arousal leaking from her nethers, dripping onto the floor of the cargohold below. Then she felt it, Teliri adjusting herself. One leg going over her, before she felt the Turian's rear press onto her back. As well as a new wetness on her back as well. Ruxius went wide eyed for a moment, her mandibles clicking excitedly before Teliri's voice brought her back.

"I, um, always enjoy a challenge." Ruxius said nervously. Feeling Teliri's hand resting between her shoulder blades. Keeping her down as she began to do more push ups. This time much slower, her arms shaking with the added weight of Teliri now weighing against her. Yet she did not stop, Teliri was sitting on her. And from how wet she was, Ruxius wasnt going to disappoint her by quitting now.

Teliri shuddered as Ruxius began her push ups again, this time with the turian on top of her. Part of it was from the physical sensation of the Spectre's body pushing against her nethers, rubbing her hard carapace against Teliri's softer parts. That was only part of what was arousing Teliri, however. She'd heard the nervous tone in Ruxius' voice, and that was even better for Teliri. She knew that the turian was starting to feel less confident underneath her, and that made Teliri want to take charge even more.

Before she could stop to consider the power structure they theoretically had, Teliri only had Ruxius do two or three more push ups with the other turian sitting on her back before she spoke. "I think we need to stop playing around," she commented, standing up just enough to lift her weight off of Ruxius, but still straddling her, leaving her no room to stand up herself. "On your back, Spectre. I want to look you in the eyes the next time our bodies press together. I don't know where it will go from there, but it will go there. Do you understand?" As she spoke, she reached between her legs, lightly squeezing Ruxius' buttocks briefly. Not enough to truly do much, just trying to send a thrill through the Spectre as she waited for her request to be met.

Ruxius pushed against her and Teliri's combined weight. Her arms shook underneath as each push up she felt Teliri's wet pussy press against her back more. Urging her on, it wasnt the most glorious position. Being ridden by the hacker, yet it was the most sexually exciting thing to happen to Ruxius in months. Since she had gotten her last batch of toys delivered. Living on a ship traveling from one assignment to the next got lonely after all. Just as she was thinking her arms couldnt take anymore, she heard Teliri's voice. Now more confident and commanding as she lifted herself off. But kept Ruxius trapped between her legs.

The command came through, and Ruxius shuddered with excitement. Her arms barely keeping her up, she needed no other reason to obey. "Understood." Ruxius said submitting to the other Turian's command. Lowering herself down, Ruxius rolled and adjusted herself onto her back. Now looking up at Teliri's body from below. Her wet slit all the more apparent as her gaze focused on it. Then the Hacker's eyes, she was in charge in that moment. And that thrill of submission went through Ruxius like a thunderbolt.

Teliri was getting just as excited as Ruxius. She'd had her share of flings, of course. Having more freedom and being planetside at all times made that much easier to do. There was a difference, however, between a fling and...whatever was going on right now between Ruxius and Teliri. The Spectre, in theory, should be the one in charge. It was her ship, she had rescued Teliri, she was the one leading the mission, and she was the stronger of the two women. But that was in theory. In actuality, it seemed that she was quite happy to allow the hacker to take control of the situation.

Well, Teliri didn't want to disappoint her superior. For that reason, she reached up, gripping the other turian's wrists with her own talons and pinning them to the floor above Ruxius' head, lowering her weight again. This time, it was their nethers that pressed together, letting her own wetness mix with Ruxius' as she leaned forward, their mandibles only inches from touching. "You are strong, but after those push ups, I doubt you have that much strength left in your arms. I'm actually holding you down right now, aren't I? The hacker overpowering the Spectre. That's quite the twist."

Ruxius didnt resist as Teliri grabbed her wrists. Lifting her arms above her head and pinning them to the floor. She was bound, that alone brought a fresh wave of arousal through her body. The weaker Turian, pinning her in place before lowering herself down. Earning a sudden gasp and moan from the Spectre as their lips let. Arousal meeting arousal. Ruxius was left panting softly, both from the exercise and excitement as Teliri leaned down. Their mandibles so close they could kiss with ease. "You're getting bold." Ruxius said. Though it was in part true, her arms were tired. Her will to resist Teliri all but gone as she laid on the cargo hold floor.

"Well you have me here. What is it you had in mind?" Ruxius questioned. Excited and curious what the stranger, the hacker Teliri had in mind. The Spectre was at her mercy, the big strong soldier pinned and submitting to the hacker. It was a dynamic few could have imagined yet in that moment Ruxius had no intention to disobey her orders. No intention to deny whatever Teliri wanted. In that moment she was Teliri's toy, whatever that might lead to.

Teliri considered Ruxius' question carefully. She could hear in her tone that the Spectre was not just asking idly, but actively wanting to be given some sort of order by the hacker. The issue was, Teliri wasn't quite sure what she wanted, beyond what was already done. She had the stronger woman pinned down, not bothering to resist, and that in itself sent a thrill through Teliri. She didn't know how far Ruxius' enjoyment of being overpowered, of being made to submit, went, and this early on in their connection, she didn't want to test it too much. That said, they were already in quite the compromising position. Why not take advantage of it.

"What do I have in mind? I'd think I'm making that quite obvious. I have pleasure for both of us. All you need to do is what I do, and I'm sure the two of us will be quite...pleased with the end result." With that, Teliri began to rock her hips. She was no longer merely resting or pressing their lower lips together, but almost crushing them against each other, making them kiss over and over as she moved, moaning softly with each impact, each thrust and hump making her wetter as she grew even more aroused than ever.

Ruxius was entirely running and deciding things at this point on feeling. Any plans or schemes she had were out the window as she looked up at Teliri. The smaller, weaker woman pinning her arms down. Their lips pressed together as the Turian hacker sat on her. She could tell Teliri was pulling back, not quite taking advantage of the domination she had exhibited earlier. But it was still early in their time together. Ruxius reasoned this was fine for now, maneuvering her legs to allow them to scissor. Their lips meeting with a wet noise before Teliri began t ogrind against her.

Ruxius let out a low rumbling moan. Her body tensing up as her talons curled against the floor of the cargo hold. Panting softly, Ruxius began to meet Teliri's thrusts. Rolling her hips, grinding herself against the other Turian as her own lusts took hold. Each thrust and hump earning louder and louder moans from the Spectre. She was truly glad she and Teliri were alone on the ship. No doubt her voice would be carrying across every room before long.

Teliri was running on instinct at this point as well. She was holding back, but if she thought any more beyond that, she wouldn't still be grinding against Ruxius, making their lips meet faster and harder. She would be apologizing for taking advantage of the Spectre, backing off, knowing her rank and place. As a turian, rank ran key throughout the Hierarchy. But emotionally, rank could be defined in many ways. And right now, Teliri felt like she outranked the Spectre in the most important of ways.

With that decided in her mind, the turian's grip tightened slightly on Ruxius' wrists, continuing to hold her down as she bent down a bit further. No longer merely almost close enough to kiss, Teliri pressed their lips together up top as well, her tongue trying to snake into the Spectre's mouth as her hips began to buck even harder, her own moans muffled as she did so. She grew wetter still as she began to thrust harder, but more erratically as well. She could feel the pleasure building up inside of her, almost begging to be let out, but she tried her best to hold it back, to bring the Spectre to that same point of pleasure. Nothing was better than simultaneous and total satisfaction, and Teliri was going to do her best to cause that.

Each desperate thrust and hump earned a moan from the Spectre. She was in bliss, the hand around her wrists pinning them down tightened. Making her focus on Teliri, just in time to meet the Turian in a kiss. Their beak like mouths hitting together as their tongues met and intertwined. She could feel their mandibles meet as she began to frantically thrust against Teliri. Her own pleasure building inside as she rolled her hips. Their combined arousal dripping down their thighs and waists dripping down to the floor below forming a puddle underneath them. Her orgasm was getting close and she could feel it.

Breaking the kiss Ruxius arched her back, thrusting herself against Teliri. "Im close! Im so close!" she cried out desperately. Her need to be pushed over the edge overwhelming any shame or pride she had. The Turian needed to cum and with the pair working together her orgasm hit fast and hard. A few desperate thrusts from Ruxius meeting Teliri's own needy thrusts, caused her to go over the edge. Her talons dug into the floor a bit as she practically howled. A gush of femcum poured from her soaked pussy and onto Teliri's own, flowing down to the floor. With a few final bucks, the Spectre fell back onto the floor panting heavily. The post orgasmic bliss washing over her as she reveled in this pleasure and release she did not realize how desperately she had needed.

Teliri kept rocking her hips and kissing the Spectre until she herself broke off the kiss. At her cries, Teliri bucked her own hips faster and harder, and it wasn't long until the inevitable came in more ways than one. Moaning, Teliri reached her own orgasm, pressing harder against the Spectre as she let her own juices flow heavily down Ruxius' pussy and mix on the floor underneath the pair. Breathing hard, she released the Spectre's wrists, but didn't get up just yet, continuing to hold her down by their hips pressing together as she tried to catch her breath.

"That was...quite special, I think," she said between breaths. "I can tell you were far from disappointed from what I did. And am I wrong to think that if I did more than just pin you by the wrists, you'd enjoy it? Be honest with me, Spectre. I'd like to know if this ever happens again just what you would want from me. And I want to know what I can ask of you. Both of those sound like fair ideas, right?" She bent down, kissing Ruxius hard but briefly before pulling back again.

Even as Teliri released her wrists, Ruxius kept her hands above her head crossed at the wrist. Panting heavily as she looked up at Teliri. Even the subtle movement of her sitting up on Ruxius's waist causing her to release a soft moan. Her body was overtly sensitive after such an intense orgasm. "It was." Ruxius responded, the event had been quite special for her. And one she wouldnt soon forget if luck was to be on her side. As Teliri called her out, wanting to know her true feelings on the matter. Before leaning in for a kiss which Ruxius reciprocated happily. Their tongues intertwining for a moment before she leaned back onto the floor.

"If you wanted to...be in charge. Give commands, really and thoroughly...dominate me. I would love every moment of it." Ruxius said throwing shame and pride away. To let her true wants and feelings to be known. The Spectre considered herself a switch. In what few relationships she had been in, being capable of taking command as her Hierarchy training let her do. But ever since becoming a Spectre, she had never been on the opposite side again. The thought of being brought low, commanded, it excited her like a fantasy she could not have achieved. Perhaps with Teliri, those fantasies could become reality.

"Dominate you thoroughly, you say? I would say you'll regret those words, but something tells me that you'll be doing the exact opposite of that. But not for some time. I can't promise when, and maybe the surprise of that will excite you even more." She reached up, stroking first the Spectre's chest, and then her mandibles lightly, before Teliri stood, still breathing hard from her orgasm.

Teliri herself had been in the opposite position many times in the past, happily so, letting her partner take control in the bedroom, so it was a new experience for the turian to be the one in command. It was even rarer for her to be asked to take even more control, and that was something Teliri knew she'd have to adjust to. And there was no time like the present. Before Ruxius could so much as sit up, Teliri placed her foot just underneath Ruxius' mandibles, pressing her weight down slowly on the turian's windpipe, making sure to constrict her airflow without actually causing damage beyond bruising to the throat itself. "Tap my ankle once if you want me to let up, twice if this is too much domination for you," she instructed Ruxius, taking the opportunity to truly test, in her own mind, just how much Ruxius wanted to be dominated.

Ruxius was relieved when it seemed Teliri was into the idea. Initially fearful she might weird out the hacker. But leaning into her hand as it stroked her mandible, the Turian was about to stand up when she suddenly found Teliri pressing down on her throat. The Spectre went wide eyed, her hands going up to Teliri's ankle for a moment before she heard her options. While she wasnt a fan of breathplay, being under her foot and made lesser. It was definitely in her wheelhouse. So she tapped her ankle once. Waiting for Teliri to let up just a bit to prevent any bruising and the like.

Yet she wouldnt tap twice, letting Teliri know at least in part what her limits were. And while missed amongst the residual femcum and arousal from their earlier scissoring. There was definitely some new arousal beginning to flow. Though Ruxius wasnt going to point it out herself.

Teliri stepped off of Ruxius almost immediately after she tapped on her ankle, allowing the other turian to move freely without any further interference. Teliri had done what she had intended to do completely, which was establish both that she was in control when they were together, and that she would respect Ruxius when it came to what she was and wasn't into. It was enough that Teliri was in charge in the bedroom, or wherever they got together. She didn't feel the need to push it past that. After all, it was equally important that Ruxius enjoy their time together.

As she watched Ruxius, she stretched her lithe form out, swaying her hips as she did so to give a bit of a show to the other turian. "I'm glad we can have a mutual understanding of what our time together off-mission could entail," she commented with a smile. "Although next time, I might want my hands free, not spent pinning you down. I'll have to think of a solution for that..." She chuckled slightly. "Maybe some rope to go with my armor. That would give the package sorters some odd ideas, hmm?"

Ruxius rubbed her neck after Teliri stepped off, it was a good sign. Teliri was willing to listen to her, and respect her boundaries. Which was necessary if this sort of thing was going to work. Standing up slowly, now more sore and exhausted than she had been in her morning exercises in a long time. "Yeah, I wouldnt mind if you were like that most of the time." Ruxius said with a chuckle. It was like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. That initial awkwardness replaced with an almost palpable excitement at what the coming days could be like.

"Well, not like you need to pin me down. I follow orders pretty well." Ruxius said with a smirk. Her mandibles clicking a bit at the comment. "But if you want to order some equipment to play with. Thats perfectly acceptable as well. The budget is perfectly discretionary, and I doubt I could spend it all regardless." The Spectre satisfied sexually and mentally, headed towards the stairs. "Gonna grab a shower right quick. I got vids and some games in the common room on the top floor." she said gesturing up. With that the Spectre returned to her room to shower. Letting the water flow across her form while she took in what had just happened. And what could happen in the future.

"I guess this workout was a bit more...strenuous than your solo efforts?" She smirked as her own mandibles clicked with amusement. "I hope you aren't too sore, because I can't promise that next time will be any easier on your body." She kissed Ruxius softly just before she headed upstairs. "You don't have to actually get the rope, if you don't want to. Or any other equipment outside of my armor, for that matter. Unless you want to surprise me..."

Teliri followed Ruxius up the stairs, gazing at her rear the entire time until they got to the top of the stairs. Once there, she couldn't stop herself from slapping her ass solidly with a chuckle. "I'll be waiting for you in the common room, then. Enjoy your shower, and know that I wouldn't be against joining you in the future. If you have a shower big enough for two, of course. Wouldn't want you to feel...too restricted outside of the bedroom."

With those words, Teliri made her way to the common room, relaxing and putting on a calm vid to watch without worrying about actually distracting herself from her thoughts about what had just happened. It had been quick, but she had quite enjoyed Ruxius' body and her own domination of it. The next time would be quite interesting to experience, now that she knew where she stood.

Ruxius smirked saying "Very much so. Well, except for leg day." she added with chuckle. The remark about surprise equipment weighed on her mind for a moment. She had some stuff already though she was still hesitant about showing off her collection just yet. Yelping as Teliri smacked her rear, the Turian looked over and gave her athletic rear another wiggle to tease before heading in to shower.

After finishing her shower the Turian Spectre headed towards the bridge checking the ships route and log. Vi were capable of doing simple tasks and handling a simple route to the nearest Mass Relay wasnt too difficult. Going to the intercom she hit the button saying "Nearing the first Relay now. Prepare for jump." she declared. The ship maneuvered into position going along the Mass Relay's firing line. And once the coordinates were put in, the ship was sling shotted to another system. The ship rattled a bit but remained sturdy and smooth after that initial take off.

Back
Top Bottom