Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just The Beginning [TBM and Zazutobi]

thebobmaster

Super-Earth
Noveria was a good place to run a business, especially for the unscrupulous that wanted to avoid Council oversight. That made it an ideal place for hackers like Telira to make her living. Plenty of people out there who wanted to test their own security...or get through the security of rivals to find blackmail material. She had been doing just fine at both of those jobs, but the last one had gone wrong. Or perhaps it was better to say that it had gone all too right. She had gotten through the firewalls with ease, and then a little further. No harm in trying to skim off the top, right? Well...she certainly had learned that wasn't true. Ignorance is bliss was something she should have listened to a lot closer

"This is Telira Mensara." The turian's voice was fairly low in pitch as she began to record her distress call. "If you are receiving this, I could definitely use some help. I can't go into too many details over this channel, but suffice to say, my life is in danger because of what I know, what I've found."

She closed her green eyes briefly, once again reflecting on what had brought her to the current predicament she was in. It had seemed so easy. Just test the firewalls of her employer. Get in if she could, get out. Why had she felt the need to get greedy and start searching through their database after she was able to get in? If she had just done her job at the bare minimum, she wouldn't have discovered anything amiss, she would have gotten paid, and been on her merry way.

"I am just off-planet from Noveria. Please be sure to hail me if you receive this and come for me. I can't risk letting just anyone on my ship. I hope someone safe is receiving this."

After recording her message, Telira sat back in the chair of the cockpit of her private ship, one that she sometimes felt was too small for her six foot two frame, even one as lithe as hers. Before she could second-guess herself, the turian pressed the button to send out her distress call. Running a hand over the purple facepaint marking her as a Noverian, she gripped a Sidewinder pistol in one hand as she waited to see if anyone responded to the distress call. She'd sent it out on emergency channels only, so she knew whoever responded to the message would have some connection to those...but that wasn't necessarily proof that she could blindly trust anyone who came knocking. Even the little bit of information she had indicated that her mysterious employer might have connections she didn't know about, and that included enforcement agencies. She'd just have to hope whoever arrived was there to help her, and not silence her. She could handle herself in a fight, but that was something she would much rather not have to worry about.

Little did Telira know her message was to be picked up by someone more important and dangerous than she could have imagined. On Noveria itself, a Turian in full plate armor just left the office of one of the corporations on it. Ruxius Nemar, her tattoos marking her as being Citadel born. And the fact she could keep her weapons and armor in Noveria was indicative of her status as a Spectre. "Hate delivery jobs." she remarked to herself. Ignoring the looks of the corporate drones as she passed heading back towards the dock.

She had recovered a bit of experimental tech stolen from Noveria by a rogue employee. The nature of the tech, and the fact the company was making it under Citadel authorization and funding. Meant it was up to a Spectre to deliver it directly to the company rep on Noveria to keep utmost secrecy. Not her usual work but it was clandestine and she had to violently board a fleeing ship several systems away to get it.

Returning to her ship, a small cargo freighter retrofitted with Spectre grade weapons, armor, and sensor suites. IT was large enough for a decent sized crew though Ruxius or Rouge for her human friends kept to herself for the most part. Using Vi to handle much of the ships operations. Stepping in through the airlock she headed to the bridge only to find the ship's VI had picked up a signal.

Bringing it up Ruxius listened to the message from Telira on repeat. A disabled ship near Noveria space. It was something to her to investigate, she had just finished her assignment after all. Taking the control Ruxius hit the comms as she guided the ship into the atmosphere. 'Telira Mensara, this is Ruxius Nemar, Council Spectre replying to your distress call. On the way, ETA. Five minutes." she said.

As her distress call was answered, Telira was almost stunned beyond words at who, exactly, was responding to the distress call. She'd been hoping for maybe some Noverian security corpo at best, but a full fledged Spectre? That was quite a bit of protection indeed. Assuming, of course, that this Ruxius Nemar wasn't lying about her status. Then again, if you were going to lie, pretending to be a Spectre would be quite a big lie to try to make. Opening her comms, she responded to Ruxius' message.

"Understood, Spectre. I'm not going anywhere. My ship is called the Velaris. She's not a very large ship, but there aren't any other ships around her at the moment, so you shouldn't have too many difficulties locating her. I definitely appreciate the response, and will still be here when you arrive. I still can't tell you much more over these comms about what the distress call is about, however. I'll let you know face-to-face. That's the only way I can trust that my information will stay within the right hands."

As she spoke, Telira began to run some calculations through her head. What did she need from the ship that she didn't already have on her person? She couldn't think of anything further than her clothes, her pistol, and her omni-tool. Everything else was expendable. That's something she might need to consider, but for the time being, she pushed all thoughts of what might come after aside. Instead, she made her way out of the cockpit and over to the airlock, waiting for the Spectre to dock and board. As she did so, she kept her pistol drawn, but lowered. She'd be ready if it was a trick, but she wasn't about to immediately threaten a Spectre if this was a legitimate rescue. She could fight, but a Spectre would easily outclass her.

"Copy that, Velaris on sensor, moving into range now." Ruxius was a bit concerned, as made apparent as she double checked her shields stability. There was something going on, either this person was hiding something from her specifically. Or was worried who else might be listening. Ruxius had neither the time, nor justification to set up encoded comms so she would just have to play it by ear. Her mandibles clicking a bit as she thought about what might be waiting for her.

The Velarius came into view and Ruxius with the help of her VI navigator program maneuvered the ship into position to attach the airlock tube to the Velaris. Pressure was adjusted as Ruxius spoke through the comms saying "I am attached. Heading to the airlock now. Prepare for boarding." The Turian Spectre got up from the bridge console and headed through the halls of her ship. Going through to the airlock, keeping her Executioner Heavy Pistol within reach on her thigh armor. As her old drill sergeant told her "If you cant take a target out with this. Its because you missed!"

The pressure was equalized and the door opened. Ruxius made her way through the door from her ship through the tube and to the airlock door on the Velarius. Giving it a few knocks with her armored hand.

The knocking on her airlock door drew Telira over to let Ruxius board. She still kept her gun lowered, but was ready to raise it at a moment's notice if she needed to. Once she saw the turian on the other side, however, she grew a bit more hesitant, eventually holstering her pistol altogether. "You must be the Spectre. Believe me, I am very glad to see that you were not lying about your identity. I can tell by the armor that you truly are a Spectre. Don't worry, I'm no threat to you."

She closed her eyes briefly as she considered her next words carefully. "I told you that I'd tell you what I have to say face-to-face. Now that we are in that situation, I'll live up to my word. I'm a hacker for hire, and I was hired to test the firewalls of a private employer who wished to remain anonymous. I...got through the firewalls, and I'll admit I got a bit greedy and decided to look around for anything I could use to get a bigger paycheck. What I found was bigger than that, however. I think my employer was looking into some sort of AI research. The data I managed to download mentioned a warehouse on Virmire that holds parts left over from the Reaper wars. Geth parts. I also have conversation logs about 'needing more time to get a shell together.' To me, that sounds like someone is trying to put together a working geth. They also mention funds being used to hire more researchers for unknown purposes."

As she spoke, Telira flushed slightly, looking away. "I'm aware that this all sounds a bit flimsy, but why else would someone have interest in geth parts and researchers?"

Ruxius's eyes immediately shot down to the pistol in Telira's hand. Ready to reach for her own, but as she saw the other Turian lower her weapon. The Spectre decided to relax a bit deciding she wasnt in immediate danger. Spectre equipment was pretty obvious at first glance, though not all Spectre's liked to wear their armor all the time. Blending in was just as useful a skill as blasting a small army with small arms.

The revelation she was a hacker for hire wasnt a shock. There were a few of her fellow Spectre's Ruxius knew that had been chosen for their skills in that field. And corporate white-hat hackers was pretty well known. But the information about a possible geth being built outside Rannoch wasnt good. After the war, the Geth and Quarians had united and were still rebuilding. While AI was still illegal to research in Citadel space without a ton of restrictions. This definitely did not sound like one of the handful of labs even allowed to touch the subject.

"Either someone is trying to build a Geth outside of the Network. Which would seriously threaten the relations between the Council and the Quarians. Or this is an attempt to jury rigged some AI research. All Geth parts should have been destroyed or returned to Rannoch." Ruxius said mandibles clicking. "You were right to find this. Though your entry into the database was still illegal. Luckily for you, you did so under my authority and we found evidence." Ruxius said. Giving a way out legally for Telira. "Ill need to investigate this. You are coming with me. And bring the data you discovered as well." Ruxius said rather bluntly. Telira was a witness and while Ruxius had a fair number of skills, hacking and software was not among them. After all, this was probably just some half baked corporate team going rogue with research. As soon as it was rooted out, she could release Telira with a thanks for her service at that.

Telira smiled slightly at the cover in Ruxius's statement. "I am always happy to help out a Spectre's investigation. Even if the help is retroactively applied." Her smile faded again, however, when she mentioned the investigation. "You certainly don't waste time dancing around the issue, do you? Very well. I don't have much to take with me. Just what you see on me. The data's on my omni-tool as well, and I can download it onto yours if you wish. It has the communication logs and the warehouse coordinates."

Telira headed to the cockpit. "Just to be safe, I can set this ship on a timer. Give us plenty of time to make our way to Virmire before the engines overload. That way, anyone trying to follow us will have one less avenue to find us through." She shook her head slightly. "It's not like this ship is all that dear to me. I can get another junker without much trouble, and it's more important to try to find any avenue I can to keep from being tracked. I may be paranoid, but I'd rather be safely paranoid than calmy dead. Of course, I'd want to be sure to clear any action quite so drastic with the Spectre who so helpfully cleared my entry into the database of a private organization. Wouldn't want to deal with the paperwork personally."

Telira looked over Ruxius briefly, analyzing the Spectre. She definitely looked the part, was probably able to handle problems well in a fight. That was something that Telira was not quite as skilled at. She could definitely hold her own in a scrap, but there was a big difference between a street alley brawl and armed combat. Even her time in the Hierarchy hadn't quite prepared her for the latter as much as a Spectre probably handled.

Ruxius nodded saying "The sooner it gets done the better. And you just so happened to catch me finishing up my last assignment. Good timing." she added gesturing towards Telira. "You can bring anything you want. There's not a time limit. Its most likely just some corporate research team going off radar using corporate assets. We can have the ship scrapped and recoup some of your losses, I have a friend in the business. Will take of things no questions asked with no lead showing you are still around." Spectres had friends and confidants in alot of places. Since their power was so immense yet their missions so abstract or wide reaching, it was in their best interest to have alot of people in different industries or locations to help out.

Ruxius allowed her gaze to drift across the other Turian. She was lithe, tall, and from her markings from Noveria. All things she could tell at a glance, but there was alot she couldnt see as well. "My ship has enough rooms you can have one for yourself. Dunno how long it'll take to get all this sorted so you'll be staying with me in the meantime. Consider it witness protection and asset retention." The Spectre said.

"You can bring over anything you need, clothes, trophies, collectables. I need to make a report to the Council and get official permission. I dont doubt they will agree with my initial assessment but going official will also bring in a budget for the operation." Ruxius said. Turning to head back to her ship. Giving Telira some privacy to get her affairs in order before she abandoned ship entirely.

"As long as the ship is taken care of, and done in a way that can't be traced to me, I'm not picky how it gets done. It's helpful to have a Spectre, it seems. I'll let you take care of business in general. I shouldn't take too much longer to get ready to leave. I was prepared before I sent out that distress call. Anything else I gather is just in case."

Once Ruxius left the ship, Telira took another look around, grabbing a few more sentimental items, as well as a program she had been halfway through designing. Once she was done with the program, it would be a very helpful hacking tool for any locks, but she needed a bit more time to tinker with it before she knew for a fact that it worked. The question was how much time she'd have, but that was something she'd consider much later.

Once she was done, she left the ship and boarded Ruxius' ship. It was definitely larger than her private ship, but a bit smaller than she had expected. Clearly, the Spectre didn't feel the need to have a ship run by a crew. That didn't bother her overly much, but she did briefly consider the logistics of quarters. There weren't exactly many areas on the ship. Still, she had Spectre protection. That wasn't something she was going to turn down over a small matter like privacy.

The Spectres ship was of Turian design so it was very efficient in terms of design. The ship was divided into two floors. The bottom floor being the cargo hold, engine, and armory while the top floor held the bridge, the Captain's quarters, communications/information gathering room, laboratory, and finally a few private quarters along with a single bunk area. While the Freighter was initially very efficient, Ruxius had it modified over time. Adding decorations, bringing in nice furniture and the like. The ship served as her mobile headquarters and home for missions so it was fairly comfortable. Telira could find an empty room on the second floor to claim as her own.

Meanwhile Ruxius was already in a holo call with the Turian Councilor. "I see. You think it could be evidence of AI research, or Geth experimentation. Neither would be good with how unstable things still are." The Turian councilor said. An elderly Turian general that had risen to be Councilor thanks to his efforts in returning order to Citadel Space. "Thats my assessment. I will go investigate and if it is such an operation then shut it down." Ruxius said. The councilor nodded saying "I will bring it up with the rest of the Council. For now you have my personal approval to begin the operation. Objectives, discover the nature of the research. And if it violates Citadel sanctions on AI research or treaties with the Quarian Admiralty, destroy all relavent discoveries." The orders were received and Ruxius saluted.

"Good, ill have the paper pushers get together a budget. Keep us informed of the progress and if you need additional assets or other Spectres to assist. We cannot allow a major incident at this moment." With that the call cut off and Ruxius sighed and shook her head. "All these years later and still trying to get things in order." There was nothing to do but keep going forward at least. With that taken care of, she sent a message off with the location of Telira's ship to a junker friend of hers. It was up to him to get that sorted, leaving Ruxius to look for where Telira had gotten off to.

Telira looked around the ship, silently approving of the layout. It had more room for quarters than she had initially expected, and the rest of the rooms seemed quite well furnished as well. Clearly, this was the ship of a Spectre who was used to being around the galaxy rather than in any one place for long, and had modified her ship thusly. She could appreciate the foresight there, and she definitely appreciated how comfortable the rooms were. Picking a room almost at random that seemed empty, Telira decided to make herself comfortable indeed. Once inside the room, she stripped off of her clothes, planning to lay down and shut her eyes for a few minutes.

As luck would have it, or maybe just fate playing a trick on the turian, that was almost the exact moment that Ruxius found Telira. Turning as the door opened, Telira's mandibles briefly flexed in a mixture of alarm and shame as she stood nude in the middle of the room, her lithe form now leaving nothing to Ruxius' imagination, a scar across her chest carapace showing that the hacker wasn't unfamiliar with close combat. After the initial shock, however, Telira's time in the Hierarchy took over, allowing her to treat this as...a locker room. That's it. She was just changing into her armor. In her room. Without actual armor.

"Sorry, I wasn't quite expecting you to finish debriefing the Council so quickly," Terina finally commented, trying to treat her nudity by not addressing it at all, acting like there was nothing odd about one of the two of them not being dressed. "I hope they authorized this investigation, as you expected. My information was a bit scant, after all."

Ruxius went about her ship pretty well familiar with all the little details about it. Alot of her initial budgets had gone into turning it into what it was today. So when she saw one of the cabin doors closed she stepped up to it. The door opening with a hiss and revealing a now nude Telira standing in the center. There was an initial shock to Ruxius as well. Perhaps she had gotten to used to being alone and hadnt even thought to knock. The turian was about to leave when she realized Telira wasnt kicking her out or complaining. Her mandibles clicked as she could not stop her gaze from going down the lithe Turian's form.

"Apologies, I hadnt considered you getting...comfortable once onboard." Ruxius said turning her head to look away. Having been trained in the Hierarchy as well she simply coughed to avoid more awkwardness. "Thats not the only thing thats scant." Ruxius thought to herself. Though she tried to remain professional saying "They gave me permission to investigate, and handle the situation if its proven to be true. If its not, then thats all there is." The Spectre said simply.

"I should go and prepare for departure. Virmire is quite a distance and it will take a few mass relay jumps to get there." she said. Turning away the Turian began to walk out then stopped for a moment before saying "For future reference, I believe I owe you one free view as well." tit for tat, do not take from others what you yourself are not willing to give. And in this case, if she got an eyeful of Telira, its only fair she offer the same. Another time for now though, as the Spectre made her way towards the bridge to get the ship on track.

Telira flushed slightly at Ruxius' offer. "I may take you up on that, but not right now, obviously. For now, as you said, we should probably prepare as best as we can. I hope this investigation goes smoothly. I don't exactly have any armor if things get messier than they already are." She had to stop herself from waving off her concerns, however. "In any case, I'll use the time to relax and recover. Stress can be a bit tiring once the adrenaline wears off."

Once Ruxius left the room, Telira put a change of clothes on just in case, then laid down on the bed to relax. At least, that had been the plan, but she couldn't exactly do so. She had noticed Ruxius look her over, but what was getting to Telira wasn't the once-over, but how she had reacted to it...or rather, not reacted to it. Truth be told, she would have been happy to pose for the Spectre if she had asked it, and that was not how Telira usually felt around others. She would have kicked almost anyone else out, or at least tried to, but with the Spectre...Spirits, she had almost wanted her to take off her clothes as well.

Eventually, those thoughts still rushing through her mind, Telira closed her eyes to relax. After a few hours, however, she got up, feeling rested from her experience, but still having her mind on Ruxius walking in on her. Somewhat troubled still, she left her quarters, walking into the main area of the ship as she tried and failed to stop trying to imagine what the Spectre looked like under her armor. Or how it would feel to lock mandibles with her.

The Spectre input the coordinates. It was going to take a few Mass relay jumps to get to Virmire which meant a few days of travel. Not too bad, this ship wasnt built for combat or speed at least. And keeping a low profile meant using Spectre authority as little as possible in traveling. After all, those who were looking for Spectres trails did need travelogues with Council level clearance to look at. Kinda gave who was traveling away.

Still, as she was sitting in the bridge console, Ruxius couldnt help but remember how Telira had looked. It had been awhile since Ruxius had been with anyone. And Telira was very attractive, her mandibles clicked a bit as she fantasized about that lithe body of hers. Sighing and shaking her head Ruxius stood up. "I should get comfortable. This armor is constricting." she muttered to herself. She had already offered to give Telira a view of herself.

If Telira was interested, well she would ask for the favor to be repaid. Ruxius headed down to the lower floor and the armory. Taking off her plate armor piece by piece setting it into a few custom cases. The Spectre's armory was something to be admired for gun nuts. Every weapon either requiring a Spectre's license to buy, or custom made for Ruxius herself. It was this equipment that gave her an advantage against every would be villain with a gun.

Telira kept trying to stop thinking about Ruxius, but she couldn't. That offer that had been made to her hung in her mind, constantly poking at her as she tried to stop thinking about it. Thinking about her. Thinking about her nude. It didn't stop, however. Telira could only think of one surefire method to keep the offer from sticking around in her mind. It was a bit of a risky method. After all, things were already a bit awkward for her in her mind, and this could easily backfire. But Telira just had to try, for the sake of her own mind.

Looking around the ship, she found Ruxius in the armory, but she was already...less dressed than she had been before. With the Spectre's armor off, Telira found it much easier to imagine what she might look like underneath. That wasn't what she was down here for, however. Before she could second-guess herself, or talk herself out of it, Telira spoke in a fairly rushed tone. "You said you owe me a free view," she heard herself say, almost feeling like it was someone else speaking. "Is there...any chance you'd be willing to let me collect on that offer?" There it was. The question hung out in the air. It was now up to the Spectre to either accept the offer, or turn her down. Either way, Telira would know where she stood. She'd either have to continue imagining Ruxius nude, or actually know what she looked like underneath it all. Not thinking about her body wasn't an option for the hacker at this point.

Ruxius was in her armory, it was a normally sealed room built into the former cargo bay of the freighter. But the door was unlocked while she was inside. Not used to having guests aboard her ship the Spectre had gotten lax with alot of things. The armor came off leaving her in a skin tight bodysuit that was worn underneath the armor. Having sensors and nodes for connecting to the systems inside. Looking over she saw Telira enter and question her about the offer. THe Spectre's mandibles clicked a bit nervously. It seems Telira was as interested in seeing her, as Ruxius was in seeing Telira.

"Fair is fair." The Spectre replied, unable to stop a bit of excitement from being heard in her voice. It had been awhile since anyone had been interested in her. Since she rarely got to go undercover, it was very daunting to flirt with a Spectre in full armor and a license to kill after all. The Turian spectre unzipped the back of her bodysuit and worked it off her body. Tall and strong, her armored plates showed scars from repeated fights. Projectile wounds, cuts, a few burns here and there. IT was clear she had lived a life of violence.

Yet her nethers were on display as well. A slight sheen of arousal apparent as she turned to face Telira. Proud and unashamed to show off her form. Even going so far as to plant her hands on her hips. "So...what do you think?" Ruxius asked a bit nervously.

Telira hadn't expected the skintight bodysuit to begin with. The excitement in the Spectre's voice as she agreed to the offer was even more surprising to hear. When the bodysuit was worked off, Telira swallowed slightly as she looked the nude Spectre over. She noted the scars almost mindlessly as she let her eyes roam over the turian's body, but what drew her attention even more was the Spectre's nethers. Or rather, the sheen. Not only did the Spectre not mind being nude, but she was...turned on by the situation?

The posing indicated even more that her thought process was accurate. Part of the Spectre, and possibly a very large part, was enjoying the situation, and was more than happy to show off her body. "I think..." Telira coughed slightly, but didn't look away. "I think that I made a very wise choice asking to see what you looked like underneath that armor and suit. My imagination wouldn't have done that body justice."

Telira's eyes widened slightly at the implications of what she had just said, her mandibles flexing again. "N-Not that..." she trailed off. Denying it was useless. She had just all but admitted to the Spectre that she would have been thinking of Ruxius nude regardless of whether she had stripped down or not. It was obvious from that how Telira felt about the other turian seeing her nude, and what those thoughts entailed. She was slightly thankful that she was currently dressed. If Ruxius could see how aroused Telira was...well. The days to Noveria would prove to be much more interesting than either had anticipated.

"Spirits please dont let her notice how aroused I am." Ruxius thought to herself. The Spectre didnt like to admit it, but she was something of an exhibitionist. Though she never had much opportunity or partners to really enjoy it. Despite the power stance she was giving, Ruxius couldnt help but shudder a bit as she felt Telira's gaze go down her body. And as she was complimented, Ruxius nodded her mandibles clicking a bit excitedly as she spoke. "Well fair is fair. I got a look so its only fair you get a look as well." she said trying to play it off. Though it seemed Telira had been imagining her, just as Ruxius had been imagining Telira in turn.

"I um..." Ruxius began nervously tapping her arm. "In truth, since im the only one here. I usually just went around naked on my off time. If you dont mind..." she said looking away. But the implication was pretty clear. And part of her hoped the hacker would be interested. Though they had just met and things were already pretty awkward. Perhaps it would have been best not to mention it.

"And its alright. I um, I understand completely." she said trying to make Telira a little less nervous about the whole situation. "Ill just return to my quarters for now. I dont really keep any extra clothes here so..." Ruxius said gesturing to the weapons on racks behind her. The Turian spectre made her way past Telira and over to the stairs to the upper floor. Suddenly aware and trying desperately to ignore the fact Telira got a full view of her rear from below as she headed upstairs. Making a quick retreat to her quarters for now.

"I certainly don't mind. It's your ship after all." Telira swallowed again at the thought of seeing Ruxius in the nude more, but before she could so much as even think about what she said next, her words just poured out of her mouth. "Of course, to keep from owing each other a view, I might have to start doing the same and have us be on an even level. Until we land. At least." Telira looked away at the end of what she said, mandibles clicking in a mixture of alarm at what she had said...and excitement at how Ruxius might respond to the offer.

As Ruxius made her way to the upper levels, Telira couldn't help but admire the turian from behind, staring at that rear without even trying to hide it. Too much of her wanted to rush the turian Spectre, take her to the ground in a loving embrace...or possibly something even more intimate. It took almost all of her willpower to not try to call the Spectre back. Instead, she held herself back just long enough to allow Ruxius to retreat to her quarters before doing the same. Once there, she finally let her self-control slip a bit, sliding a hand down her pants and fingering herself as she bent over the bed, her free hand supporting her weight as she closed her eyes, masturbating to the image of the nude Ruxius. If the Spectre had been surprised walking in on Telira nude earlier, she would be mortified to see her now, and the thought just made Telira rub herself harder. Spirits, she wanted Ruxius, and that was not something she could ever let the other turian know.

Ruxius's mandibles clicked excitedly after Telira said she was ok with the former going around nude. And even offered to join her in the endeavor, "I would not argue with it." she replied. Trying to play it off cool though inside she was giving an fist pump in her mind. The Spectre could feel Telira's gaze on her rear as she made it up the stairs. Hurrying back to her room. The captains quarters were fairly luxurious.

A large bed, aquarium, wall mounted vid screen, private office with some collectables, and master bathroom, and of course a little sitting lounge. Ruxius flopped onto her bed and groaned. "I cant believe I did that. I cant believe that happened." she muttered into her pillow. Stripping naked for some civilian, offering to walk around naked for her entertainment. It was so embarrassing, and yet more arousal was dripping down her inner thigh.

Ruxius found her hand dipping down between her legs. One long finger teasing at her entrance as she let out a soft moan muffled by her pillow. "This was going to be a long trip for sure." she thought pulling her hand away. The ship was going to switch to night cycle before long. Ruxius crawled into her bed properly for the night. Hoping a good night of sleep will make things less awkward in the morning.

Telira herself finished off after a few minutes, panting hard as she orgasmed. Once she had, she herself laid in bed, letting the night cycle as she drifted off again. She had rested not that long ago, but she knew to always get sleep where she could. Even as a hacker on her own schedule, there were times where she'd had a particularly difficult hack that took quite a bit of time to set up and execute, with her needing to be alert throughout the entire process. For that reason, she was accustomed to adjusting her sleep schedules on a whim. And so it was that she managed to drift off again, at least long enough to let the night pass.

The next day, she considered again not just what Ruxius had mentioned about walking around nude, but her counteroffer to do the same. Was it all just words, or did Ruxius actually mean that she intended to do so, and was not against Telira doing the same, and in fact favored it?

Telira shut her eyes briefly as she considered her two options. She could either play it normal, walk out their with her clothes on...or take the risk of making things awkward by going nude. Then again, if Ruxius was nude and Telira wasn't, that would make Telira feel like she had somehow betrayed the former by not sticking to her promise. And if Telira was nude and Ruxius wasn't...well, last time that had happened, she'd gotten the chance to see Ruxius nude at a later point. It seemed that no matter how she looked at it, Telira was better off without her clothes on. That was not something she'd ever imagined thinking, but as she stripped down and left her room, she took the opportunity to explore the ship more thoroughly, part of her hoping she'd run into Ruxius as she did so and find out where they stood. Preferably from behind, though. She didn't think she could hide her excitement if Ruxius saw her nethers in her current state of mind.

The next morning Ruxius grumbled as her alarm went off. Flicking it off with her omnitool, the Spectre sat up in her bed and stretched out. Then the previous night flooded to her and she took a deep breath. "Alright, so now we got two choices. Either go out there naked, or dont." she said debating herself as she stood up from the bed. Going over to her console and taking a seat in her chair. Needing to check messages for anything important.

"Pros, I get to be naked with a beautiful woman watching me. I would be keeping my word from yesterday. And my usual routine would not be disrupted too much. Cons, fuck im gonna be horny and its gonna show, she might think its a bit weird if she doesnt join in, and im definitely going to have to knuckle a few out today. Alright, its settled." Ruxius said talking to herself. Once she replied to a few emails, Ruxius exited her room feeling the AC blast across her nude body making her shudder.

The Spectre headed towards the galley when she heard someone from behind. Turning her head she saw Telira, as naked as she was and couldnt stop her mandibles from clicking a bit in excitement. "Decided to join me for the nudist lifestyle huh?" Ruxius said trying to make a joke and ease the awkwardness between them. "I dont have much in terms of food but do you want some dextro amino acid eggs and steak?" she asked stepping into her kitchen and towards food storage. "I also have to get some exercises out of the way." she added.

Crap. She saw me from the front. That was the first thought that Teliri had as she ran into Ruxius, the other turian in the same state of dress...or rather undress, as she was. She knew that if the Spectre took the opportunity to look her over, there would be no hiding her own arousal, the sheen over her nethers a clear sign of how she felt being nude around Ruxius. Her best chance to avoid that was to act casual, as if there was nothing odd about the two of them being nude together.

"I did say that I would, didn't I? I would be a poor partner if I broke my word over something so minor. As for the food...that honestly sounds better than a fair few things that I've had while I was still trying to save up funds. Or when I was a more active part of the Hierarchy for that matter. Their cooks aren't exactly known for fantastic food," she said lightly, trying to keep the same tone as Ruxius. "I also would have absolutely no problems watching you exercise," she commented, before almost immediately looking away. Did I really just say that out loud. "If...If you needed help with your exercises, that is," she added clumsily, trying to find a plausible explanation for her offer beyond just wanting to see how...flexible and strong Ruxius was. Or just wanting to see her work up a sweat.

Ruxius couldnt help but notice Teliri's arousal. "Spirits she's wet. If I dont mention it, maybe she wont mention it about me either." Ruxius said trying to keep it cool as she went about the galley preparing their meals. Nothing grandiose but good travel food at the very least. Preparing the prepackaged portions she looked over as Teliri mentioned watching her exercise. "Y-yeah of course!" she said before dialing down her enthusiasm a bit. "S-sure I mean. I could always use a spotter, and see if my form has gotten off from the basics." she said casually.

With the meals prepped she took a seat at the table. A long table with benches on either said. Very efficient and utilitarian, but it did also let them sit across from each other as Ruxius settled in. Feeling her bare cheeks against the bench. And unable to stop a shiver as she felt a drip of arousal go down onto the bench below as well.

"At any rate. We have some time to kill until we get to Virmire and the budget has been approved. If you want or need anything ill set up a requisition for it. Completely anonymous and we'll pick it up when we stop by a Mass Relay transit station." she said.

Teliri sat down across from Ruxius, accepting her meal with thanks as she sat down across from the Spectre, unable to hide her own shudder at the feel of the cool steel on her bare buttocks, and not even trying to hide her eyes looking over Ruxius's chest as she began to eat. "I appreciate the offer, but I believe I have most of what I need. Then again, I'm not exactly usually going to go into combat situations, to say the least. A suit of armor would not go remiss, in this case. If you happen to have a lighter set of armor already, that could work, but if not, I'd probably want to have one of my own before we go to Virmire. We don't know what will we be running into there, after all."

Shaking her head slightly, she took a few more bites before speaking. "I'd be more than happy to watch your form." This time, Teliri resisted the urge to try to walk back any implications of what she had just said. It was quite possible that she was talking about Ruxius' exercise form, but Teliri was lying to herself if she said that that was the only form of Ruxius that she wanted to watch and keep an eye on. She'd walked back the last couple of times she'd said something to try to make it sound at least a bit more innocent, but this time, she was just going to throw it out there and see how Ruxius reacted. The thought made her heart race, and she had to fight even harder to not rub herself as she felt her arousal grow as well.

Back
Top Bottom