Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just The Beginning [TBM and Zazutobi]

Ruxius smirked watching as the smaller Turian assumed her position, legs spread and from the look of things. Already getting eager to have the strap-on clad Turian take her for a ride if the arousal clinging to her lips was any indication. "I got to try it once, last fling I had back on the Citadel. This amazing Asari woman, she was a dancer. And incredibly flexible." she added with a wink. Moving between Teliri's legs the Spectre maneuvered into position guiding the tip of the strap on against Teliri's lips.

"I was going to destroy that ass. But when you put it like that, guess I can fulfill your other hole's needs instead." Ruxius said with a click of her mandibles in a pseudo smirk. Guiding the tip to Teliri's pussy. She slowly pressed forward, the Turian cock was pretty well ridged with a bulbous base. Made for maximum stimulation before its base was locked inside. For Ruxius however, she was saving that for the finale. Letting Teliri enjoy every inch that slowly sank into her. All the while Ruxius admired the show and song from the smaller Turian woman.

Teliri chuckled slightly. "Glad you enjoyed the asari. I'm sure she enjoyed you just as much. I wish I could be just as...flexible, but I have my limits, and I'm definitely no dancer..." She reached up, rubbing Ruxius' chest as the Spectre got into position.

Once Ruxius began to push into Teliri, the hacker gasped softly, moaning as she was slowly penetrated. Panting softly already, she rocked her hips slowly, wrapping her legs around Ruxius' waist to try to pull her in deeper. As she did so, she moaned, thrusting her hips slightly faster, but with minimal movement. She wanted Ruxius to be the one on top in more ways than just physical, let her take control for now. As she moved, she couldn't help but shudder as she felt the plug shift inside of her rear. Reaching up, she gripped Ruxius' hips, then slid her hands back a bit further to squeeze her rear, harder than before. She didn't want to hurt Ruxius, of course, but in her current state of pleasure, she wanted to make sure Ruxius felt the squeeze just a bit more than normal.

Ruxius felt Teliri lock her legs around her and knew she was ready. Slowly sliding in, she worked inch after inch of the ridged strap on inside the smaller Turian. And from the squeeze on her rear, it seems filling her rear with the plug first did the trick. Ruxius stopped as she felt the bulbous base press against Teliri's entrance. The faux-cock was flexible enough she could force it in if she wanted. But wanted to save that for the finale, and instead pulled out slowly. Only to stop halfway and slam the first half back inside Teliri. Setting up a simple brutal rhythm of thrusts.

Looking down at Teliri, Ruxius smirked with her mandibles before reaching down and firmly held onto Teliri's waist. Letting her know she wasnt going to be letting go any time soon. And she was going to set the pace. Increasing the speed and rhythm as the sound of her faux-cock plunged Teliri's depths over and over again. "You like this huh? Answer me when I speak soldier." she said putting on her best Turian drillmaster voice.

Teliri continued to pant and moan as Ruxius slid the faux-cock into her, thrusting slightly faster as she began to arch her back. As she did so, she squeezed Ruxius' rear more firmly, quite happy to show Ruxius that even in this position and situation, Teliri wasn't entirely ready to give up control entirely, tightening around Ruxius' strap-on as she panted.

"I love this, ma'am," Teliri managed to say between pants and moans, even as she picked up the pace with the thrust of her own hips, trying to drive Ruxius in even deeper as she moaned louder. "You could do just about anything to me, and I'd love it..." As she spoke, Teliri flushed slightly from the implications of what she had just said, feeling the plug push in from behind her every time she was thrust back against the bed, shuddering with the sheer pleasure of the various sensations she was currently experiencing.

Ruxius chuckled between grunts as she plunged the thick Turian cock back and forth in the hacker. "Damn right you do soldier. Little slut like you likes just about anything huh?" she said. Ruxius was by no means entirely a sub, when she took control it was apparent. And she really indulged her desires. Reaching up she brought one taloned hand up to Teliri's face. Stroking her cheek before sliding her thumb into Teliri's mouth. Pressing down to make her open it. Ruxius slowed her thrusts, dragging out the faux cock slowly only to slowly fill up Teliri's pussy over and over. All the while keeping her thumb in Teliri's mouth to keep it open.

Without warning she leaned down, and spit into Teliri's mouth. Pulling her thumb out the Turian Spectre barked out saying "Thank me soldier. I gave a little worm like you the privilege of tasting my spit." she said. REveling in the command and control she had taken over the hacker. Her hand went down to Teliri's throat, holding it just tightly enough she could feel it without actually choking her. Figuring from what Teliri had done back in the hangar with their first time, this might just get her going as well.

Teliri panted harder as she was plowed into, allowing Ruxius to pry her mouth open with her thumb without protest. She wasn't quite sure what Ruxius was planning, but she had decided by this point to completely give control to the Spectre, at least this once. As she moaned with pleasure, getting even wetter down below, what happened next caught her completely off-guard.

She coughed a fair bit as the saliva went down her throat, swallowing it with a slight grimace as Ruxius pulled her thumb out of the way. Shuddering slightly, she responded to Ruxius' command reflexively. "Thank you, ma'am, for the privilege...it was an honor." The hand on her throat made Teliri's head spin almost as hard as if she were actually being choked. As she shuddered again, this time more obviously from pleasure, the hacker rocked her hips harder, panting more rapidly as she could feel her orgasm coming...and then within a few more seconds, it happened, the juices flowing around the faux-cock to spill onto the bed and her thighs. As she came, Teliri reached up to the hand gripping her throat, but made no move to remove it, instead simply squeezing the wrist gently. Ruxius was in control, and Teliri was silently giving her permission to abuse that control as much, or as little, as she wished.

Ruxius took her new command, and her new soldier in stride. Ruxius could tell the moment Teliri came, feeling the resistance on her faux cock as well as the sudden gush of fluids that poured onto her bed. But it seemed Teliri wasnt done yet, placing her hand on Ruxius's holding it on her throat. The Spectre smirked and gave her neck a little squeeze just to tease her. Before slowly pulling the faux cock out now dripping with Teliri's arousal and femcum. "Now then soldier, think its time to practice your rear defense tactics." she said leaning into the drill instructor angle. Though her dirty talk and metaphors were not particularly great.

"Hands and knees soldier. Present, ASS!" she command barking out the command like she was on a parade drill. Ruxius didnt usually take roles like this, but she was locked in now and was going to make sure Teliri had a good time for her first time. After all, Ruxius already told her earlier, she was going to put that ass to the test.

As her throat was lightly squeezed, then released, Teliri panted slightly, looking up at Ruxius as she was told what was about to happen. "I've been practicing a bit, but I suppose it's time to see if it's paid off..."

At the order to turn over, Teliri obeyed quickly, rolling over onto her stomach and then getting on her knees. As she did so, she couldn't help but moan as she felt the plug shift around inside of her, the gem continuing to gleam in the light of the room as she felt more of her juices flow down her thighs, the remnants from her previous orgasm. As she braced herself, she swayed her hips slightly, hoping to entice Ruxius further with the sight. This was meant to be as fun for the Spectre as the hacker, and she wanted to make sure she did what she could to make that the case.

Ruxius watched as Teliri obeyed,getting up onto her hands and knees even going so far as to give her ass a little sway to entice the Spectre. Allowing her hands to go over Teliri's rear, Ruxius moved into position behind her. Letting her feel the faux cock hot dog between her cheeks. "Thats what I like to see soldier. Obedience." she said giving one of Teliri's cheeks a quick sway. Before repeating it on the other, enjoying the sight of her rear taking the strikes.

Then her hand went to the plug, using her other hand to spread a cheek and give her a good view. "So how is it? Think its something you like?" Ruxius asked dropping her role for a moment. She had to make sure Teliri was ok before she just went ahead and plowed her ass like a fertile field. Ruxius slowly tugged and teased at the plug, to stimulate Teliri before slowly pulling it out entirely. Leaving her rear a bit more trained and loose than before. Perfect for Ruxius to plow, as long as Teliri was ok giving it a try. After all, for all their play and fun. Ruxius didnt want to take advantage of her position of power and make Teliri have a bad time.

Teliri chuckled slightly. "I always obey my superiors. It is much better than the general consequences if I were to do otherwise. And much more fun that way as well." She gasped softly as her buttocks were slapped, jiggling just a bit as the hits made their way through her carapace.

Once the plug was removed, Teliri responded to Ruxius' question seriously. "I think it is. It's not something I have much experience with at all, but I am always open to trying out something new, especially with someone who will enjoy it just as much." As she spoke, Teliri braced herself on the sheets, clutching them slightly as she continued to sway her rear, feeling the hand spreading her cheeks and shuddering softly in anticipation. "There is only one way to truly know how my body and mind will react, of course...when you are ready."

Ruxius nodded saying "Good thing soldier, I like my soldiers submissive and obedient." The Spectre got back into her role as Teliri gave her consent for the rear line penetration maneuver. Ruxius knew all too well the pain, and pleasure, of surprise anal and wasnt going to make that Teliri's first time giving it a try. After all, Ruxius wanted to do it again and again so it behooved her to make it fun for Teliri.

Guiding the tip of the strap on to Teliri's asshole. Ruxius moved her hips and pressed the tip against it, letting Teliri feel the pressure of it before the tip popped inside. Then Ruxius slowly sank inch after inch, letting Teliri feel each rib of the Turian cock slip past her tight asshole. Until Ruxius's waist was pressed against her rear firmly. "You took every inch soldier. Damned impressive, might just earn yourself a medal. Best anal slut in the regiment." she said with a chuckle.

Teliri gasped as Ruxius began to push into her ass. The plug had prepared her slightly for the pressure, of feeling something move inside of her ass, but nothing truly prepared her for the more...organic feeling of the cock pushing inch by inch into her, the ribs sliding into her hole and past her cheeks. Before long, she could feel Ruxius pressing against her cheeks, complimenting her on how much she took in.

"I...wasn't aware that I had much of a choice beyond seeing what you could do, ma'am," Teliri commented with a soft gasp. "After all...you want me submissive and obedient, right? Part of that is taking whatever you are willing to give..." She felt herself clench from behind in preparation for her to start thrusting in earnest, shuddering softly at the thought. "I am yours to ravage, ma'am..."

Ruxius reached forward and placed her hand on Teliri's head. Pushing her face down into the sheets as she loomed over the smaller Turian. "Well, when you put it like that soldier. Now im gonna have to ravage this tight little ass of yours." she said. Pushing until the bulbous base was just barely pressing against her asshole. Threatening to shove it in, only for Ruxius to pull back quickly, dragging the ridged cock from Teliri's ass. Only to slam every inch back inside as ruthlessly as she could. Indeed she trusted in the lube and Teliri's plug training to see the smaller Turian through as she began to set up a quick brutal rhythm.

Each thrust earned a groan of pleasure from Ruxius. The strap on grinding against her own nethers coupled with the sensation of dominance as she reamed the poor Turian hacker worked together just right. "You're a natural at taking it in the ass soldier." Ruxius taunted. Pressing Teliri's face into the sheets, keeping her ass up as she did. Ensuring each thrust from this angle buried her faux cock in deeply.

Teliri allowed Ruxius to push her face into the sheets without resistance, swaying her rear. "I hope you do ravage it, ma'am. I can think of very few things that I would take more pleasure in right now," she mumbled, her words muffled by the sheets her face was pressed into. As Ruxius thrust into her ruthlessly, Teliri cried out with each push, mostly feeling pleasure even as she was ravaged roughly.

"Thank you, ma'am," she managed to gasp out in response to Ruxius' taunt. As she was reamed deeply with each thrust, Teliri pushed backwards slightly to drive the strap-on even deeper into herself, panting hard now as she began to close in on a climax. As she tightened her cheeks around the strap-on, Teliri only took a few more thrusts before crying out, juices flowing down her thighs heavily as she came.

Back
Top Bottom