Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trials of the Horned King (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Potentially, possibly...." Wyatt stated as they were trying to hit the mist but so far they weren't able to do something there. However something strange happened as the mist started to move through there. As the Mist attempted to enter their mouths like a tendril.

Gorrum would clasp a mask over his face and slap one onto Wyatt's face using his other hand. They were gas masks so hopefully would keep it out. He had them made in case his deranged sister had made any chemical weapons. He'd slash at the tentacle using haki coated on his sword to see if it drove it back.

It had managed to do so as the tentacle would be broken and fall down onto the ground. So whatever was there that, they'd be able to hear a growl of something in the mist at least.

"Hmm. Do you think it's one of those weird Smile fruits we heard about, but they fed some zoan to some kinda mist?" He asked slashing again wildly to start trying to hurt whatever the mist was with haki.

Wyatt nodded in agreement. "Probably something weird like that yeah." He suggested as they were able to cut and do some heavy attack. As they were making their headway they'd start to see something in the mist there. At least shadows of something.

"Now I'm starting to think it's some horrible combination of zoans they put into a mist like substance for maximum creep factor. This is some Frankenstien shit right here. Fuck it up." He said as he kept on slashing through the mist.

"It could be a joint one." Wyatt said as they damaged the mist enough and sure enough he had been right! They'd see two people dressed in matching attire and cloaks with assassin attire. The two would be making their attacks together.

"Oh lord it's not another pair of incestious siblings again is it?" He said remembering the weirdo vampire wannabe's they had met a long time ago. He said as he blocked the newcomers attacks. "All right let's see your face claims so we can learn what we're going to do with you weirdos."

"Ewwww was that really a thing?" He asked with grimace as the two didn't actually show their faces they seemed to be wearing coats that covered everything. But on closer inspection it seemed their coats were made by their fruits. One of mist and the other of some weird material that was manifesting the tendrils and other things lashing out in the mist. THe mist was trying to creep up and around them while tendrils of something were now lashing out at them. With Wyatt trying to defend.

"Yea it was the island just before we found you I believe. They were super into the whole vampire vibe and blood it was gross. "Oh what the Mary Shelly fuckery is this?" He asked seeing the two in coats. "Are you in the trench coat mafia or something? At least show off your either horrific visages or hot visages to make us regret having to beat your asses." He said pulling out his revolver. He'd coat it in haki and fired some shots to hopefully impact the attackers.

The two were dodging the attacks by the revolver showing they were recognizing they knew what he was capable of. They'd be looking at the pair. "Silly boys, be a good boys and die." One of the spoke speaking with a woman's voice. But there was something wrong about it. As the attacks were now more open as the mist was beginning to come back around them again.

"Oh no are you sewn together creepy experiments with weird powers? I'm so sorry to hear that. Why is the government so fucked?" He asked Wyatt as he deflected a shot with his blade using haki to angle it back at the left side creepy masked person.

As the blasts attempted to connect to the pair. Eventually however a strike did get to the cloaks. "Why do you believe It was them?!" One asked as he got to see mirrored, twins there.

Twins

"Oh what figgity fucked body horror shit is this? Well then bounty hunters? Devil fruited experiments? Unlucky pirates caught by the government? Edgelords?" He asked shooting again at the pair.

They were both laughing as the bullets weren't getting to them as the blasts were having trouble connecting. But they were firing back with mist streams and various phantom weapons. Neither of them there answering the question they were both just laughing at the duo.

"So why do we constantly get stuck with the chuckle fucks who don't like to have civil conversations with their opponents? I mean really? What happened to the good old days of chatting up an opponent and describing your techniques you're using in detail?"

"Well you could die, and save us the trouble. We can talk after you've been turned into a pelt on the floor." One of them mocked before something came up from the sand below as Wyatt had to dodge as a manifested weapon came up. "I think if you are going to kill someone, you need to do it, not just stand around talking about killing someone."

"See I'll have trouble talking then." He said as he slammed his fire glaive rifle into the weapon that had manifested and blasted it with a shotgn like blast after it was bayoneted. "Why not describe in vivid detail what your powers are while you gloat?"

"No!" They both declared as mist and weapons came towards them as they were being attacked faster now.

"Cool thanks, that's great for us." Wyatt complained with annoyance at this as he was attempting counterattacks.

"What? I can't help they don't play by comic book logic." He said deflecting attacks with haki back swings of his sword. "Here I'll try to lead by example. I'm going to cut you with my sword really fucking hard. Using haki, muscles, and superior craftsmanship. There now you explain your shit."

He had been able to make progress there now with his haki infused sword attacks. They had been able to finally make some progress as they were going to fighting and attacking the mist there. The slashes was eating away at the mist as it seemed to be slowing down as the mist was not regenerating fast as weapons were coming through more visibly as the two were still trying to hide in the remaining mist.

"Any chance you would wanna surrender or are we just gonna assume all marine forces attacking us wanna fight to the death?" He asked as he was increasing the speed of his attacks to generate more wind around him to blow the mist away.

"Any chance you'll surrender or should we assume you'll fight to the death?" The duo asked him mockingly back since it was accurate as well.

"Nope. Cause surrender for you means you leave the island and never come back. Surrender for us means death either mercifully quick by firing squad. Or a return to slavery soooo. I think we got the more raw deal." He said revving the sword so the teeth spun as he took slashes at the misty boys.

"That feels like the same thing to be honest." One of them stated as the teeth of the sawblade w as not close enough to getto them so he'd have to go faster on the sand. But it seemed like real progress was made.

Back
Top Bottom