Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trials of the Horned King (for FuriousLoverXD)

He'd pull the punch, but go underneath the man by rapidly growing his tail to sweep the weird woman's legs. He figured she was a cyborg, but he didn't know just how advanced yet. Or she was just a freakshow with a weird fruit which was likely harder to deal with.

Her body moved again as if she was also in strings there and moved her legs in a twisted way. "That won't work either, shall I put you in bondage again? It will feel like home for you I'm sure." She stated coldly.

"Hmm." He said as he watched her odd movements. He'd then start making slashing movements where it would look like he was aiming to hit her, but in reality he was aiming for the area around her aiming to slice any strings that could be attached to her to make her dodge like that.

"Mhmm I see." She stated as she kept moving and dodging a bit more. She was moving and twisting a bit. His only benefit there was that some of the puppets she was controlling seemed to collapse. It was at least something that would benefit them.

"How much of a puppet are you I wonder." He asked he seemed to increase the speed of his slashes. Only for a moment later for him to spew hot blood from his eyes into hers as he partial shifted for his favored sneaky attack from his zoan.

"You are one already, you brought us to the Revolution's new base of operations. And you are unleashing a lot of your efforts here. Only we are a scout force." She told him as she was hit with the blood but not in her eyes, as it hit her body. "You will lose and more and more and then the real force comes. And then you'll be back where you belong." She laughed hollowly at him.

"Yup. Heard this before. You do know there are more important people you can be fighting right now instead of little old me right? Black Beard, Buggy, Big Mom, Kaido, and all those other people who actively raid places?" He said before shifting points to air blast her and the puppets back to tangle the strings a bit to throw off her control when the strings got tangled.

"Yes, but your Master wants his slave back. And you are here with our thread." She stated as strings did get tangled but it seemed that was only some as others didn't seem to be strung up as they rushed him.

He can find someone else I'm sure. Seems like you're interested in being a puppet already so why not go volunteer." He said as he made slashing movements around the hostages to cut the strings while he was shifting to dodge in and out of them to cut strings.

"I work for the government, I am one with a pension." She stated as she watched him and continued her movements. Her puppets were coming to move and try and stop him even throwing their arms and body parts in the way. Along the way something was happening and along the ground threads would start secretly coming to grab him.

Once Gorrum felt the threads start to grab at himself he'd pull out a combo he had been practicing. Not for this occasion, but something similar. He'd shift his leg and make a hardened layer of skin that would flake off and allow him to pull his leg free of the dead flesh. He'd then lash out with a shock dial at the string trying to taze the bitch to stun her for a moment.

As he tried there would be no effect. "Oh ow, ooof ough." She stated with a deadpan expression as she looked at him. "Sorry it doesn't travel, unlike your ass will in the sex arena." She remarked as she watched him fail to be grabbed. "Notes, that's fine." She offered and then threw more threads at him which while they missed him she'd grab rocks and began to bring them back to hit him.

"That is the best acting I've ever seen." He said as he kept ducking and weaving the attacks. "Surely you could win awards for that. Hmmm." He said squinting at her as he tried to catch her scent. He was wondering if she was a puppet herself or some kinda middle ground for another person controlling the strings and that's why the dial didn't travel.

"Humor, that will do well telling jokes for your Master." She stated as she looked at the man there and laughed at him with a hollow tone. As he took a sniff, he'd be having some issues but he'd be able to smell something human about the woman there. "Now then, are you going to comply?"

She was human, but he was trying to figure out if she was a cyborg and how much. "Hold that thought." He said before tossing out a magnet he carried to find mines in the sand they had been placing. He'd throw it at her to see if was pulled to any part of her.

As he did that he'd find there was something metal on her. "Oh I suppose you did love to fuck corpses." She laughed at him hollowly as bodies started flying in his direct to attack him once more.

"Ah so you're just like the main puppet and just a corpse yourself." He said as he burrowed back beneath the ground to pop up behind her lashing out with a spiked tail. "You're being controlled via someone else watching the battled field from on high I suppose." He said as his pocket den den listened in so those under his command could hear the conversation and try to zero in and snipe either the puppet or the puppet master.

"We're all dead, we're just waiting for the grim reaper to come take us home. I'm just helping you get there sooner." She stated as she looked down at him and saw the spiked tail come out towards her. However she'd let it come at her and catch it even if it made her move towards the ground. The problem for him however was his tail now being stuck as he'd feel the threads. "Thank you for your assistance."

"You're welcome." He said breaking away showing the tail had been made out of dead skin and stuffed with a grenade. It would go off in her hands as he ducked away covering the nearest hostages with his scaled form.

"Light." She stated and then pushed it back in time to recoil a little from the blast as he managed to protect the hostages. Though the hostages would turn and attempt to stab him with daggers.

He'd use his grey point mixed with haki to block the daggers. They were still normal humans so the daggers didn't even scratch his layered hide. He'd be launching at her as she recoiled from the explosion unleashing a barrage of air blasts from a flurry of punches to try and combo her into a wall.

Given they were on a beach there were no real walls around to try that with. As he continued his efforts, the controlled people still tried to stab him focused on the more vital parts. Snipers would attempt to shoot her as she went down and she avoided the shots seemingly having observation haki, or something controlling her did. But she seemed human as far as he could tell.

"Stop tickling me." He grunted before rapidly changing into inflate point and expanding. The violent size increase caused a shockwave around him to hit all the hostages away opening him some space to charge at the woman going for a shot to the solar plexus.

He'd be able to launch them away thankfully enough. Those that were still alive anyway rather than corpse puppets. He'd connect to her solar plexus as she coughed a bit, from the impact. But then something would be unexpected as she coughed on him, threads of blood would adhere to him as she looked up at him with a twisted expression, threads between her teeth.

"There it is. So you're a blood fruit user instead of some weird thread." He said as he used haki on his arm to keep the blood from trying to get into his scaled hide. He'd use a flame dial to torch the area to burn the blood away and send a wave of flames at her to keep her back pedaling.

Back
Top Bottom