Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trials of the Horned King (for FuriousLoverXD)

NobleLance

Weirdo on the Internet
"Well we have a parastic device or a actual gross parasite fruit thing going on. Cover your backs and blow out the enemies backs like you get yours blown out or blow out your girls. We don't wanna deal with the dead popping back up."

The troops were continuing that, it seemed that whatever it was had been a machine imbedding into the bodies to puppet. It didn't look like a fruit but it was probably being controlled by something. Either a receiver or a fruit but the device itself didn't break with the water.

"Ternia. Do you think you could try to go all out over that thing to disrupt a signal before we try to destroy it? The sooner we knock that out the better. It's only adding more bodies to the fight and wasting energy and ammo."

As she heard it she'd sigh into the den den. "Already demanding me to the front lines, such a shameless breeder..." She stated and then turned into her hybrid form. She'd be getting ready and beginning to fly over the battlefield from above as her dust began to hit the beach.

(roll a 1d100)

[34]

"Onna provide her some air support. And yes well when you're so talented it makes me have to rely on you." He told her trying and failing to keep the purr of flirting with her out of his voice as he picked up his own fire glaive and started blasting enemies in range.

Onna's timely help would be of use as they seemed to be ready for this. The delay from the Marines seemed to be preparing for all of the big hitters. As a result, Onna and Ternia in the sky would find that cluster shells were in the air trying to blast the area and keep them out of the sky. They were both flying and avoiding the sky explosions.

"Alright everyone whose had anti-ordinace training try knocking those shells out of the sky before they get here." He ordered before turning into his hurricane point to send gusts of wind in front of the fliers to knock the shells off course to mitigate the chance of hitting them.

Everyone attempts to fire their own version of chaffe to protect the flyers as best as they can. Ternia's effects were working on the machines as they seemed to have the bodies stop moving but they were still standing upright but not moving. For now the blasts were going there as it seemed to at least.

"Take them out while they're stunned. Kill the ones putting those devices into bodies." He called to the snipers so others wouldn't have to get close and risk getting infected by the weird bot monstrosities.

Despite his calls, he'd see there were devices moving on their own to the bodies, as if they were compelled or commanded from afar. They were stopped when under Ternia's dust, but she was only one woman and predictable movements at least as she was going up and down the coast line in an area.

(roll a d100)

[71]

"Does anyone see a unique looking person or device floating around or bobbing on the surface of the water?" He asked figuring a signal had to be coming from something relatively close otherwise they'd be using these types of tactics non-stop across the oceans.

As he said that he'd get a signal in there. "Something is coming, and.. someone look out for the princess!" The voice called out before the line went dead.

By the time he arrived he'd start to see a few of his own people with strings now attached to them. "Oh are you the Horned Rapist?" The Woman asked as various wires seemed to come from her and out of her.

"Get her out of there Onna." Gorrum ordered as he went to deal with this strange new woman. "So I know Doflamingo has the string fruit are you a wire fruit user or a very well made cyborg?" He asked going slow as he approached her not wanting to start a fight just yet.

Onna did as she fired on the enemies to help Ternia get out of there as everything was focused on the woman. "What matters, means little, you will work for me, living or dead it doesn't matter. You deserve this." She stated as several of the Pirates and Revos who were still alive were walking towards her. "Now become one of my tools."

"I'm going to respond with a firm no thanks." He said as he pulled what looked to be a frisbee out from a pouch on his back. "As a consolation prize feel free to have this though. We can play ultimate frisbee." He said tossing it at her like a discus.

"That wasn't a question it was a statement, a declaration of fact." She stated simply as she looked at him and the frisbee. Like before she'd use the bodies to start intercepting things and blow whatever he had planned there for her. "I have more friends than you, and I will continue to have more than you."

As the bodies moved to block the discus he'd hit a button on the remote he had. It seemingly expanded for a moment and expelling a gas he got from his sister. A knockout gas to put them to sleep as it thudded lightly into the group. If knocked out the risk to their persons lessened cause they'd be less likely to tense up.

The people did blackout there but their bodies stood still upright. "Thank you for your cooperation. They were resisting my devices, now they shall move properly for me." She stated and gave a curtsey to him and spoke with a dead tone and even deader eyes.

"Sure. Always happy to help." He said throwing another disc at her face this time. He'd be using haki to predict the best path to try and reach her face seemingly aiming to knock her out with a tool to the face.

Despite his best efforts the woman still had the bodies there in front of them. She was looking at him as the bodies kept moving to shield and protect her. "Sorry this is not going to work on me so easily. You are going to have to do this properly."

"Hold that thought." He said as the disc bounced off the first bodies shoulder to bounce in an alternate path in front of her vision of him. He'd then hit a button detonating the disc which was revealed to be a bouncy kind of flashbang. The moment it went off he'd vanish into the dirt with drill point to escape from view.

The flashbang did work this time as she growled a bit as she used her bodies to toss her into the air higher above the group. She starts having her puppets going around and others laying on the sand. Shots ring out around her as she picks up a body with her strings and use them as a living meat shield.

Below the woman she'd find the ground collapsing around her and her puppets. He was trying to draw her in so he could get in a clean blow or sever her connection to the puppets so they could be taken away from her control to open her up to more direct attacks.

The woman nodded as she looked down. "Predictable. You want my toys then do you not?" She asked as the puppets started to fall down the hole of the ones she was controlling in the meantime.

In response another discus would punch out of the ground in front of her beeping as if it was about to explode. Only for it to make a party favor noise as he burst out of the ground beneath her plagarizing a sucker punch from a demon possessed hyperactive blonde shinobi to try and KO her.

He'd have to punch through a pirate to get towards the Puppet woman who's head moved back in an abnormal manner. "Sorry I am not that easily bested lest of by an animal in need of discipline."

Back
Top Bottom