Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She looked up at him with sympathetic eyes as she kept the pace, knowing he was close and wanting him to finish more than anything.

He looked down again, giving her another wonderful view of his blessing before his eyes shut tight and he covered his mouth hard, his cock pulsing harder. He was right on the edge.

This poor man. How could she help? She couldn't move much faster or take any more of him. She reached and stroked what her mouth couldn't reach, hoping it would be the extra push he needed.

He arched and bit back a loud howl as he suddenly climaxed, firing an utterly massive load into her mouth.

She slowed to a stop as she swallowed him, oddly not minding the taste so much, before she slowly pulled away.

He let out a low noise as his cock throbbed hard. “V..Ve can’t..~ W-We shouldn’t have even done this..~ I-I can lose my post for this..~”

He nodded. “I-I am to abstain from pleasure until my oath.. and even then, abstain from touching anyone in the temple..” he said. He’d been with them for months now, how long had he been holding out?

"Lieben, have you forgotten that I was recently made high priestess...~?" She asked, "I want you to use me like a common brothel whore...~ that is my order to you as priestess...~"

He moved her roughly onto the bed, quickly moving to disrobe her. His eyes were glowing bright, his breathing heavy.

She melted as her robes came off rather easily, soon laying bare beneath him. She was so perfect, her milky skin glowing in the faint sunlight that came through the window.

He worshipped every inch of flesh that was revealed to him, his hands greedy as he took everything in.

Back
Top Bottom