Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She took his hand, making sure he brought his helm, before pulling him through the secret paths she knew to get to her room.

She looked so good, an absolute blossomed beauty. Full hips and curved waist, perfectly endowed chest. He didn't think he could wait.

He almost couldnt. He felt like he would tear a hole in his trousers if he had to wait another moment.

When they finally got to her room, she let him in first, locking the door behind them before moving to kiss him again.

She felt like she would die if she didn't get the armor off faster, helping him out of his armor and putting it aside quietly so no one would hear and come looking.

Her eyes glittered softly with love and adoration before she moved to worship him slowly, meticulously.

His breath hitched and he leaned against the wall, watching her as he barely kept himself restrained.

She glanced up at him every so often to make sure he was enjoying himself, her lips soft as they moved over his chest.

She hummed, "I don't believe you...~" She said softly, "I feel as though you're afflicted by something...~"

She hummed again and her hand moved over his aching cock through his trousers, "You don't have to lie to me, herr Ludwig...~ it's my duty to aid those in need...~"

Her eyes glinted coyly and she stroked him slowly, "Are you in pain...~? Should I administer some relief...~?"

Back
Top Bottom