Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She pushed his pants from his hips and made a soft noise of surprise when his cock sprang free to meet her. Her face turned red as she stared before glancing up at him, "Seems every aspect of you is rather large...~"

She glanced up at him as her lips trailed up and down his shaft slowly, her hands resting on his hips.

His cock pulsed hard against her lips, his breathing shallow. “I-I shouldn’t.. b-be doing this..”

He panted and looked down at her again. He couldn’t bring himself to do it, he wanted her too much.

She didn't stop unless he told her to, and it didn't seem like he would anytime soon. So, she continued her blasphemous worship of his body until told otherwise.

She hummed gently before taking him slowly into her mouth, struggling a bit with his girth. She'd learn, she told herself.

She could only get half way before she had to stop, grunting softly and slowly pulling back to the tip. She took a breath before swallowing him down again.

He was trying to keep quiet. “S..Sh…” he stuttered. He needed to still be polite, respectfu- “Scheisse, fraulein.”

He was struggling to keep quiet. He reached down and pet her hair, caressing her cheek as well.

Her face turned dark red as she looked up at him with half lidded eyes, keeping this new pace happily as he gave her such gentle tokens of affection and praise.

He looked down at her, his eyes flashing again as they met. “I-It’s so good, Aileen~~” he nearly slurred.

She moaned desperately, recognizing such a blessing right away, over the moon to know that the man of her dreams had been so favored, and chose to move faster as a reward. She hadn't been sure before when she saw it earlier, thinking maybe she was seeing things, but there was no denying it now.

She stopped briefly just as a warning on the noise level before getting back to it, bot wanting to be caught so soon.

Back
Top Bottom