Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Chrissy was just apologizing quickly, perhaps having not even realized that she had done that. After that she was giving a small bow of her head before she was heading off.

Magnus sighed and rubbed his face lightly before going back to work. He hadn't meant to upset the girl but she needed to learn to keep better control over her powers even unconsiouly as not everyone would appreciate having their moods altered.

Last edited:
Chrissy was just hurrying off to her room and just locking herself away from everybody, just shutting down a bit. Not the first time that she had done something like that, probably wasn't going to be the last either.

"she started to alter my mood unconsciously and I got a little pissy with her but I doubt she wants to talk to me at the moment" Magnus did feel bad for having snapped at her

Circe was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I doubt that she tried to do it."

"I know she didn't but I still got pissy with her when I shouldn't have" Magnus pulled the last batch of cookies out of the oven and set them to cool

"You don't know until you try. She was probably worried you were going to hit her. She had an excellent that was like that.... If his emotions so much as changed at all, even if it wasn't her.... He was verbally and physically lashing out. Shame I didn't get to kill him." Circe was commenting, the last part very nonchalant.

Magnus shook his head “if that is the case it is better I not talk to her at least not until I have had a chance to calm down myself”

Back
Top Bottom