Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

"Great, let's make love, and a child." Michael said as he slowly began to take the lower half of Lily's dress off, which exposed her panties to him.

(i am so sorry for whatever reason i did not noticed you posted)

Lily wiggled a little to try and help him remove her skirt. then her black panties were exposed to him. her tight woman lay hidden beneath her panties begging to be filled to the brim with his seed

(It's ok, as long as you post it's fine.)

"Let's get rid of these panties Lily. Even though they look sexy on you, they prevent me from filling your womb with my sperm." Michael said as he began to slide her panties down her legs which exposed her bright pink slit to him.

As he pulled away her panties her cheeks blushed. for some reason felt a little like she needed to cover herself from him, it was probably due to the innocents she still held. Her hand came down and covered her exposed womanhood.

"Lily, how can we make love, if you cover your pussy like that." Michael said as he gently grabbed her hand and began to slowly pull it away teasingly.

"i'm sorry" she bit her lip and she blushed. he must think she didn't want this or something for the way she was acting, but deep in her heart she wanted this more than anything. not only to make a child but to just be with him. Even though he had taken her physical virginity in many many ways she was still a virgin, still so clean, still so innocent. but yet she begging to be made love to, begging to be taught how to make love.

With her hand out of the way, Michael began to rub his hard cock against her pussy. "I'm ready to make love, are you Lily?" Michael asked as he slowly began to push his long, thick cock into her pussy. Within a few moments, his cock was buried deep within her pussy, just begging to be moved within her.

Lily got very wet as he began to rub his cock against her. she closed her eyes a moment as she lay back against the pillows. as he began to push into her she whimpered softly he so big. She didn't tell him to stop however she just opened her legs a little more to try and take more of him inside her

With his cock buried up to the hilt in her pussy, Michael began to slowly move his hips into Lily's. "Even though I've known you for such a small ammount of time, I can't imagen life without you Lily. Do you feel the same?" Michael said as he continued to slowly push his cock back deeply into her pussy.

Lily wrapped her arms around his neck then pulled her head down closer to herself "of course i do" she then kissed him passionately. Her body was already loving the feeling of him buried deep inside her. she even loved the feeling of him hitting the entrance of her cervix with his every thrust

As they made love, Michael felt both happy and loved. After several minutes had passed, Michael made one last thrust before he pressed his cock up against her cervix and released a torrent of his hot, rich, creamy seed into into womb. "Lily, I'm glad you married me. Are you glad you married me?" Michael asked as his cock continued to pump her womb full of his warm seed.

Lily bucked as felt his seed released inside her. "i am very very glad i married you" she said in almost moan as the feeling of his seed filling her made her climax

"Good, because this is the first time I've released my seed since I raped you that night, and because it has been so long, I have tons of sperm to give your womb." Michael said as his cock continued to pump her womb full of his seed. As it did so, Lily's belly began to grow and swell as it filled.

Lily moaned again softly then she looked down and saw her belly begin to swell as if she was already pregnant "of Michael i am so full" she moaned again

A few minutes had passed when Michael's cock finally stopped releasing his seed into Lily's womb, causing her to look like she was about ready to give birth. "Oh Lily, that felt great, though with the ammount of my sperm I released into your womb, you're practically guaranteed to get pregnant." Michael said as he placed a hand gently onto her face and looked into her eyes.

"I hope so too Lily." Michael said as he began to gently stroke her forehead. As he did, Michael began to passionately kiss his wife, with no reguard for those around him. All he wanted was to stay with her.

Lily kissed him back deeply. She still could not believe this was the same man that took her, the same man she use to hate so much. But now he was he beloved and never wanted to be without him

Michael was surprised that Lily would have a change of heart so quickly. He abducted her, raped her, and tried to forcefully impregnate her against her will. He doubted she'd forgive him entirely for what he'd done to her, but any forgivness to him now was better than none at all.

Lily slowly broke the kiss then looked at him. "this was a perfect evening." she told him softly "i wish we could spend forever like this"

"I know. This evening was perfect, but look on the bright side, we can spend every night like this for the rest of our lives." Michael said as he looked into her eyes passionately. He wished they could spend every minute of their lives like this.

Lily smiled "i know, and i am glad for the fact" She snuggled up next to him, her stomach already losing some of his seed and has grown smaller

Back
Top Bottom