Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stealing at it's Best (NaoChan and Rainbows)

Sam flinched, groaning a bit as his ass was touched. It did not feel nice. He didn't think it was that big of a deal to have to et his own drink now, until he remembered it would hurt. And because of the fact that anything that could go wrong will, he was now thirsty. He sighed and figured he'd just wait until Chrystofer was out of the room to get something.

Chrystofer continued to rub Sam's back for a couple minutes longer before he glanced at the clock. He sighed. Even though the office was closed for the day, he still had things to do. Boring things. Paperwork things. He sighed a little bit, patting Sam's ass as he got up. He stripped out of his pajamas and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. He didn't get dressed up if he was just staying at home. Without a word to Sam, he grabbed a set of keys from the table and left the room. He locked the door, in a way that Sam wouldn't be able to leave the room. There was a latch at the top of the door that flipped it over and further kept it shut.

Sam was getting kind of relaxed as he just rubbed his back, and then when he patted his rear he winced, it not hurting as bad as before, but it still hurt a bit. He lifted up the pillow just a bit so that he could see Chrystofer but Chrystofer wouldn't be able to notice unless he was paying a lot of attention to him. He watched as he got dressed and then left, taking some keys with him. So that was how Sam was going to have to get out of here. He sighed, rolling over and flinging the pillow from his face as Chrystofer was now gone. He laid there for a bit until his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten since breakfast yesterday and he was already malnurished because he lived on the streets. He slowly got up, shuffling over to the bar and got some water, then moved over to the mini fridge, pulling out some cold soup before moving back over to the bed and sitting down and eating it.

Chrystofer sighed as he leaned back against his chair, rubbing his temples. He had a drop in his finances. Not that he wasn't prepared for that, he knew that the economy wasn't as bad as it have been, but it still kind of hurt. He let out another breath before getting back to work. This drop wouldn't hurt him that much. He might have to fire a janitor or something to get back up, but it didn't bother him that much. He worked for a few more hours before getting up and walking back to the bedroom.

After Sam was done eating he sat the glass and bowl on the bedside table and laid down. It wasn't like he could do much of anything when he couldn't move very well and on top of that there wasn't really anything to do in Chrystofer's bedroom. He eventually just fell asleep from being so bored and he was still asleep as Chrystofer came back in. Though he was having a horrrid nightmare. He was dreaming of the night his parents were killed by a man who broke in and robbed and killed them. The whole time Sam was hiding behind a plant and could see the whole thing. He whimpered a bit, tossing and turning about in his sleep. His body shimmered with light sweat from the nightmare.

When Chrystofer opened the door, he blinked a little bit at the tossing and turning of his prisoner. He cocked his head a little bit, shutting and locking the door behind him. He pocketed his keys and went for a cool rag. He walked back to the boy and ran the rag up and down his sweating body. "Sam..." he whispered softly, gently nudging him. "Sam.."

As Chrystofer tried to wipe him down a bit Sam didn't even seem to notice, but when he nudged him he whacked him across the face before waking up. Seeing Chrystofer with a small cut above his eye Sam gasped, realizing what had happened. He didn't feel that bad, because it was mainly payback for fucking him this morning. "S-sorry." He said, blushing a bit.

Chrystofer flinched back a little bit. The cut on his face stung. Badly. He closed his eyes and let out a breath. Great. He licked to keep his face as flawless as he could. Because anywhere else was easily covered up. "Great. Now what I am supposed to tell people who ask at work?" he murmured softly. He knew it was red without having to look in the mirror. Ah, he would just snap at anyone who asked. He glanced behind him at the wall and blinked. "You do know that there is a TV with a collection of movies, right?"

Sam gulped. Chrystofer was more mad than he had expected, not that he had donw it on purpose. He sat up, wincing a bit and then looked up at him, a bit worried. "I-I'm sorry..." He said, then looked down at the sheets, fiddling with them nerveously. He really hoped Chrystofer wouldn't be too harsh on him, he had quite a god reason for hitting him. He slipped out of bed, moving over to the bar and getting some ice, wrapping it up in a towel that was sitting there and walking back over to him, handing it to him. He didn't want his face to swell, that would only make it worse. He sat back down, looking up at him again though a bit confused. "Really?" He question, though Chrystofer should know, it is his room.

"Mhm..." Chrystofer murmured, accepting the ice and gently placed it on his face. He went to the foot of the bed, where a hutch was and grabbed the remote. He laid back in his bed with a small yawn and pressed the power button. Two almost hidden doors opened up and a large TV was hooked onto the wall. "Every kind of channel you can think of," he said. Then he reached out and grabbed Sam's hand, bringing it to his face. "You need to cut your nails..."

Sam looked over at the wall as the TV came out and the doors opened up. He had never seen anything like that before, though being poor would do that. He looked over at him for a moment, then looked back down at the bed. "Sorry..." He said softly then Chrystofer took his hand. He looked at him curiously then nodded. "I've never cut them before..." He admitted, looking away. Nail clippers were not something you could use out of a dumpster, too dirty for even the bums. Plus it was easier to just bite them.

"There's clippers in the bathroom. Go take a shower and then clip all of your nails," Chrystofer said, watching him carefully for a moment. "Shave if you want. Trim up yourself. You are kind of furry," he said, his eyes flicking to Sam's crotch. "Now, before I decide I want to punish you for cutting me. While you are in the bathroom, get me the bottle of hydrogen peroxide, cut ointment, and a bandage."

Sam nodded, still sorry for what he did but as he mentioned punishment he was shocked. Punishment for an accident. "What?! Why am I being punished? It's not my fault I dream such horrid things! I Can't help what he did!" He said, a mix of sadness and anger in him now. He scoffed and stood, hobbling off to the bathroom and getting the things he said before bringing them back and throwing them on the bed next to him, going and sitting down on the floor in a corner. Chrystofer didn't even know why he had accident'y hit him and he was still going to punish him?! Bullshit!

"That's not the bathroom," Chrystofer murmured, glancing over at him and raised his eyebrows. "Go get clean. I know you are a little sticky and you smell like sex," he said, raising his eyebrows as he removed the ice pack. He then carefully washed out the cut with the peroxide. Then he put ointment on it and then the bandage. "You don't want me to go force you to shower. Because showering is not all we would be doing. Now go."

Sam continued to sit there until he threatened to forcefully make him shower. He got up, quite angry with him now. He went into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door, though he was sure he had a key for that. He turned on the shower, taking off his clothing and then got in. Though he didn't shower, he just sat in there and started crying. The last two days had been competely horrid. At first they were good, but then they turned out to be rape-filled and full of bad memories.

Chrystofer let out a small breath, laying back on his bed and rubbed his. What a great day, he thought sarcastically, shaking his head a little bit. Ah well, at least this loner had company now. Though, he wasn't sure for how long. He just knew that he had the choice this time. Sam couldn't just walk out on him. Besides, the boy needed to learn his lesson. And two days just wasn't enough for him to be taught. It would take far longer.

Sam sat in the shower for a bit longer before he finally collected himself and began to actually wash. He had to admit it felt pretty good to be clean for once, but it still didn't make up for the feeling of sadness he had in him. He sighed, turning off and getting out of the shower. He stood there for a moment before finally finding a towel. He only took one big enough to dry himself, not knowing if he would get introuble for taking one of Chrystofer's towels. He eventually came out of the bathroom only in his pants from the previous day considering he had no other clothes and he wouldn't wear any of Chrystofer's. He went and sat on the floor where he was before, drying his hair. He didn't want to be anywhere near Chrys at the moment.

"you got into the same pants as you were in, didn't you?" Chrystofer said, releasing a breath. What, was he taking care of a child. "Did you got your nails and trimmed like I asked?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. He got up off the bed and went to his walk in closet. "Come here and pick something. I would really like it if you wore different clothes everyday.

Sam looked up as he spoke to him. What was wrong with wearing the same pants? He sighed as well. He had completely forgotten about cutting his nails. Got back up and went into the bathroom, searching for the nail clippers for a moment he then clipped them quickly. He rolled his eyes as Chrystofer told him to go over there. He was mainly being stubborn but he was already as sore as it was. "Can't you just throw me a pair of pants?" He asked, sure he would be fine with just that.

Chrystofer rolled his eyes a little bit, grabbing a pair of older pajama pants at him from one or two sizes ago. "You can wear those to bed. They are comfortable. We'll watch a movie and fall asleep," he murmured, grabbing a warm matching shirt and tossed that at him too. Then he went back to his bed with a yawn.

Sam caught the pants took his old ones off, no longer caring that Chrystofer was probably watching. He soon moved back over to the bed, groaning a bit and laying down on it. He put the shirt that was thrown at him on, but didn't button it before turning his back to the man and closing his eyes. He was in a pretty numb state right now so he didn't care what Chrystofer did. "Ok, whatever..." He said then pulled the covers up over him.

Chrystofer watched Sam for a moment before shaking his head a little bit at the man. He sighed a little bit before turning on the TV. He flipped through the channels until he came to the music channels. He turned to the soft rock music before dimming down the brightness. He turned to his side and fell asleep.

Sam sighed, he couldn't really sleep for some reason, probably in fear that he would start that dream again. He rolled over again, pulling the covers up to his neck and his pillow over his head before closing his eyes and slipping off to sleep. He slept fairly soundly this time, in fact he still had the pillow over his head by the time morning rolled around.

Chrystofer yawned a bit as he rolled over and watched Sam sleep for a moment. Carefully, slowly, he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He showered and started to get ready to go to work. Ah, how he loved and hated to work. Once he was finished in the bathroom, he went to his closet and got out a nice suit. Dressing, his eyes stayed on the bed, wondering if the boy was going to wake. If not, that was fine. He knew where just about everything was. He left the bedroom, locked the door up tight, and went to work.

Since Sam was such a heavy sleeper he wasnt going to wake up, at least not now. The sun was blocked with the pillow she he didnt actully wake until noon. He groaned audibly, his hand sneakily moving over to feel if Chrystofer was there. He wasn't so he took the pillow off his head and stretched, yawning at the same time. He looked over to the clock and his eyes widened. He hadn't slept in that late in so long. It actually felt kind of nice. He got up, not quite as sore but enough so he wouldn't try to run or be too active. He got a glass of water and drank it down. It sure hit the spot. For the ret of the day he just lazed about the room, eating a bit now and then and keeping the TV on always, even when he wasn't watching.

Back
Top Bottom