Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stealing at it's Best (NaoChan and Rainbows)

NaoChan

Pulsar
Chrystofer then wrapped his other arm around Sam's waist and forced him to straddle his lap. He smiled at him, hooking one arm to hold them there. Then his free hand took both cocks in hand and rubbed the heads hard together.

Sam seemed to be quite easy to manipulate when he was in pleasure. He gasped as he was suddenly pulled into the other man's lap, not suite sure of what he was doing until it was happening. He couldn't help but moan as Chrys rubbed their members together, it felt so good. He looked up at him, blushing and mouth slightly open. He wanted to protest, but the words wouldn't come out.

Chrystofer smiled at Sam's expression as he continued rubbing their dicks together, pressing their balls together. Then he leaned up and pressed his lips against Sam's, sliding his tongue into the already opened mouth. He closed his eyes and tilted his head a little to the side.

Sam held back a moan as best as he could but knew he could only hold it back so long. He closed his mouth, swallowing to keep from drooling and he did it just in time bacause it was then that Chrystofer kissed him. At frist he tried to resist, but that didn't last too long because he soon moaned into the kiss, tilting his head to the opposite side and letting his own tongue meet Chrystofer's.

That's it. That's what Chrystofer wanted. He rubbed their erections together a little more, a little faster. He panted and moaned into the kiss softly. He then carefully, gently broke the kiss and moved his lips down Sam's neck, gently licking and sucking on the sensitive flesh.

Sam reached down, placing his hand atop Chrystofer's and helped him jerk them off. He went with whatever pace Chrys set, making the cutiest noises as they went along. He whimpered a bit as the other brke the kiss, but enjoyed the way he moved to his neck. He loved having his neck kissed, licked, bit, anything like that. It just felt so good to him, sending shivers down his spine.

Chrystofer smiled against his neck, licking up it slowly and then sucked back down to his collarbone. He took Sam's hand and placed it on his cock, moving his hand up and down for a moment. Then he wrapped his hand around Sam's dick and stroked him. He licked up his neck again and swept his tongue over Sam's ear slowly and then nibbled on his ear lobe.

Sam moaned again, the licking and sucking felt amazing, so much so that he forgot the one doing all this to him was the man who had raped him the previous day and would have done it again had he not waken up in time. Sam gripped the other's member, stroking it with the same pace Chrystofer had been doing to theirs. Moaning softly as the other did the same to his, he gasped as Chrys started to lick and nibble on his ear. It wasn't quite as good as his neck, but it was still pretty good feeling. He continued to stroke Chrys, his free hand moving up his chest and up the back of his neck to his hair where he grabbed the back of his head by his hair and forcefully moved him in, kissing him passionately.

Chrystofer groaned out as Sam forced him to kiss him. He kissed the man back, slowly, carefully not to scare the man, he pushed him back onto his back. His lips never left the other's and his hand continued to stroke him. But Chrystofer wanted a lot more than just some foreplay. He wanted to play...to slam his cock into that tight ass.

Sam enjoyed the other's groan, it making him want to kiss him all the more. He was so absorbed in everything else he didn't even notice that he was now on his back, Chrystofer still between his legs. Sam was getting pretty close to climax as Chrys kept stroking him, the pleasure growing in him. He had no idea what the other's intentions were at the moment, completely oblivious to everything but the pleasure.

Chrystofer didn't want to scare him out of his orgasm, so he continued to stroke Sam, tight and fast. His lips went back to his neck and sucked on it, licking, and nipping it. His hand stroked him faster, rubbing his thumb on the head over and over again. He would fuck him after Sam orgasmed and then he would climax too.

Sam moan louder, knowing he would be able to hold back too much longer. He continued stroking Chrystofer, though at more of an eratic pace than before. He moaned even louder as he started licking at his meck again, that just about driving him over the edge, but what really did it was the constant rubbing of Chrys's thumb over the tip of his member. He tensed up, groaning quite loudly and came, his cum spurting up onto Chrys's thumb and stomach as well as his own. He kept stroking Chrystofer though, hoping to make him cum as well.

Chrystofer smirked as he watched Sam's cock explode on them. He let the boy stroke him for a moment longer before he moved quickly, grabbing Sam's leg and lifted him. He moved again, positioning himself at his entrance before pushing inside the tight hole with a loud groan. He knew Sam wasn't going to be happy about this, but really, Chrystofer didn't care. This was his punishment after all.

Sam was still lost in the pleasure of his orgasm but when Chrystofer grabbed his legs he soon shook out of it. "Wait! Wha?!" He managed to say, before almost yelling at the feel of his cock entering his still sore ass. It wasn't too sore, but enough so that this hurt quite a bit. He tried to struggle a bit, but from this kind of angle it only hurt worse, so he could only sit there and take it.

"Does it hurt?" Chrystofer wanted to know as he leaned down to whisper into his ear. He slowly thrust into his tight ass. He didn't have to go fast, the tightness of it would make him cum soon. So Sam didn't have to endure it for very long. He made long, smooth, hard thrusts into the poor man. It wasn't long before he was pulling out and cumming on Sam's dick and chest.

Sam could only nod. He really hated this man now and he would know never to trust him. He graoned from the pain, it hurt so bad and there was nothing he could do about it. He was very glad it didn't last long and the other was soon out of him, cumming on him again. He winced as Chrystofer pulled out, not enjoying the pain of there being nothing in him so suddenly and he'd have to adjust again. He could only lay there after Chrystofer came, knowing it would hurt to move.

Chrystofer got off of the bed when he was done spurting on him. He grabbed a rag and wiped himself off before tossing it to Sam. "Clean off if you want," he said with a small shrug of his shoulders. He went over to the bar and got a tall glass of ice water. Then he walked to the bed, slowly sipping it. "Thirsty?" he asked curiously, cocking his head and blinking innocently.

Sam glared at the man as he threw the towel rag at him but took it and cleaned himself off before throwing it on the floor next to the bed. While Chrystofer made himself the water he tucked himself back into his pants and rolled over on his side, not wanting to even look at Chrystofer. He glanced up at him as he asked if Sam was thirsty and Sam looked outraged. "You just fucking raped me again and now you're offering me water?!" He asked, grabbing a pillow and throwing it quite forcefully at Chrystofer. He hopped it would knock the glass out of his hand.

Chrystofer sighed as the water splashed down his front and onto the floor. Luckily it was only a plastic cup. "Well, yes, actually I was. You were panting and moaning so much that I figured you needed some water," he said with a smirk, not one to back down. It was fun torturing his man, getting him all angry. He crawled back onto the bed with a smirk.

Sam just about growled at him, not in a sexy kind of way, but more of an angry way. This man really did know how to push his buttons and it was going to drive him insane. "Whatever..." He mumbled before rolling over on his stomach and burying his face under the pillow. He figured that would be the best way to lay for now, he didn't see any way Chrystofer could take advantage of him like that.

"My poor, poor little thief. I should have waited a few days before taking you again..." Chrystofer whispered, laying down next to him and rubbed up and down his back slowly, gently, enjoying the feeling of the soft skin under his hand. He smiled a little bit, liking the way he looked when he was angry. "You're cute when you pout," he said with a small chuckle.

Sam groaned as he started touching his back, it made him feel a bit sick. "I'm not your theif, I'm your prisioner." He said with disgust. Keeping his head under the pillow, he flailed his hand about, trying to knock the other's hand away. It didn't work too well considering he couldn't see. "Oh just fuck off." He said in a sour tone. He really didn't wnt to be around Chrystofer at the moment.

Chrystofer gave a small smile, propping his head up on his free hand, still watching Sam. "Right. You are my prisoner," he said, cocking his head to the side a little bit, raising his eyebrows some. "Now, I don't think a pet should be talking to his master like that," he said with a big smirk, chuckling softly to himself. "Better be nice or I will stick it in you again."

Sam rolled his eyes from under the pillow as he agreed. He lifted the pillow a bit, glaring out at Chrystofer. "How did I go from prisioner to pet in like three seconds?" He asked, the question obviously retorical. He hated how Chrystofer seemed to be enjoying the fact that he was hurting him and then pissing him off. It was now that Sam wished he had learned to fight as well as escaping instead of just escaping. He didn't say anything else, just smushing the sight of that man from his eyes with the pillow.

Chrystofer laughed again, his hand going back to the male's back and gently ran it up and down the soft skin again. Amazingly soft. Chrystofer just loved the feeling. "You hate me now, but in due time, you'll be aching for my touch, for the sound of my voice, for the feeling of being filled up with my cock," he whispered softly with another trademark smirk. At least, that was how it was like with the other's he had bed, male and female alike.

Sam just grumbled mean things from under the pillow that he knew Chrystofer wouldn't really be able to make out except for a 'jerk' or 'asshole' everyonce ina while. Sam just couldn't figure out this man. He kept claiming to be just about a sex god, but Sam only ended up in pain and why would he want to make Sam beg for him and be in so much pleasure he this was his supposed punishment. It just didn't make much sense to him. As Chrystofer kept rubbing his back Sam couldn't help but enjoy it a little as much as he hated to admit it.

Chrystofer smiled a little bit before his hand tapped Sam's ass, hard, but not too hard. Though it would hurt since he was sore. "That was for spilling the water," he explained, smirking a little bit. "Though, now if you want something to drink, you're going to have to get up and do it yourself," he said, chuckling softly.

Back
Top Bottom