Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stealing at it's Best (NaoChan and Rainbows)

Chrystofer made no move to get up yet. All he wanted was to cuddle with Sam right now. They would shower later. Yawning a little bit, he closed his eyes, but knew he wasn't going to go to bed without washing up. He was kind of sticky. "Do you work tonight?" he asked softly.

Sam was happy that Chrystofer just wanted to seem to cuddle for right now. Soon he caught his breath and just laid there, completely content with this moment. He shook his head at the question. "And it's agood thing I don't, because with the way you were jsut fucking me, I'll probably be sore again." He said, just trying to tease him a bit, though he probably really was going to be sore.

Chrystofer laughed softly and reached down to grope Sam's ass gently. "Mm...you might be sore, but I am glad that you are staying home with me to keep my bed warm all night," he whispered softly, nuzzling up against him slowly, kissing his neck gently.

Sam flinched a bit as his ass was groped, but that was about all he could manage. He smiled. "I'd happily be sore if I get to stay with you." He said with a grin. He smiled cuddling into Chrystofer more, laying his head on his chest. He closed his eyes, just listening to Chrystofer's heartbeat.

Chrystofer knew he couldn't fall asleep without a shower. He did have work in the morning, after all. So he just watched Sam, running his hand up and down his back a little bit with a smile. They had come a long way since the day Sam tried to rob his company.

Sam just continued to lay there, perfectly content with just this. He smiled a bit, looking up at Chrystofer. "Mmk, ready for that shower?" He asked. He would have much rathered just fall asleep like this, but he knew Chrystofer had work in the morning and had to shower.

Chrystofer nodded a little bit. "You can stay in bed and shower in the morning if you want," he said, untangling himself from his hold and stood up. He stretched a bit before going to the bathroom. He left the door open without care and turned on the water so it was nice and warm.

Sam smiled a bit and shrugged. he would think about doing that. He watched Chrystofer leave before getting up as well and taking the soiled sheets off the bed. It was no use taking a shower if they were just going to sleep on that again. He went and got new sheets, putting them on the bed quickly before going to the shower. CHrystofer should have been somewhere between half way to jsut about done with his shower, but Sam just wanted to get the cum off his stomach so it wouldn't take him long to get clean. He didn't hesitate, he just stepped into the shower with Chrystofer and began washing himself like ti was nothing.

Chrystofer laughed as he watched Sam step into the shower with no problem. He was washing his hair and then he would get out...but it seemed as if he wouldn't be getting out as quickly as he thought. He rinsed the shampoo out of his hair before going over to Sam and wrapping his arms around him and pulled him close. "Ah, baby..." he whispered and leaned down to kiss those lips.

Sam was in the middle of rinsing off his body when Chrystofer wrapped his arms around him. He grinned a bit at him, leaning in and as he did so he whispered back "Mmm, Chrystofer." He then kissed him, not super intensly, but one could tell there was a lot of passion behind that one kiss. He smiled a bit into the kiss and broke it, stepping back and smiling at Chrystofer.

CHrystofer smiled a little bit, getting turned on a bit, but he couldn't get so hard after getting hard twice in a row. When he was done rinsing, he got out of the shower and dried off a little bit. Giving the boy a small wink, he walked into the bathroom and was glad that Sam had changed the sheets.

Sam finished washing his hair and waved to Chrystofer as he winked, smirking a bit. He rinsed his hair and washed a bit more before getting out, drying off and walking into the bedroom. He smiled a bit, going over to Chrystofer's wardrobe and getting some pajama bottoms and putting them on before drying his hair a bit. he threwthe towel in the bathroom and then carwled into bed, wanting to cuddle with Chrys.

It didn't take long at all for Chrystofer to get into bed and crawl next to Sam. He wrapped his arms around him and held him close, nuzzling against him a little bit. "Mm...Sam..." he whispered softly, kissing his forehead a little bit, gently. "Have I told you that I love you?" he whispered.

Sam was quite happy as Chrystofer joined him in bed. He snggled into his grip, enjoying the sweet embrace quite a bit. He smiled and kissed Chrystofer's cheek sweetly. "Mm... Chrys..." He whispered back. He was a bit surprised at his comment. "I think only once." He siad, blushing a bit. He hadn't been told he was loved since his parents were still alive.

Chrystofer smiled and laughed softly, holding onto his lover tightly, squeezing him for a moment. "Well...I think I love you," he whispered quietly, running his finger tips over Sam's head, gently massaging his scalp in a soothing manner.

Sam smiled, wrapping his arms around Chrystofer tightly. He smirked as he told him he thought he loved him. "Well I'm retty sure I love you too." He said with a bit of a chuckle. Sam really enjoyed every touch from Chrystofer, It was as if he always knew how to please him.

Chrystofer smiled a little bit at him. "Mm...I am glad..." he whispered softly, kissing him again, rubbing his hands over his back slowly. So addicted to this boy..it was heavenly though. Chrystofer loved every second spent with his new lover.

(Sorry for my absence. School was a killer. I am on spring break)

((It's fine. ^-^))

Sam smiled as well, quite content with this moment. He kissed him back, adoring his mate's hands on his body such as this. He really loved just about everything they did together now. In the begining it had been horrible, but it was odd how much had changed since then.

Chrystofer smiled and gently broke the kiss. He smiled a bit at him and nuzzled against him. "Mm....you are so soft..." he whispered, running his hand down his back slowly and then trailed his hand over his butt.

Sam smiled as he broke the kiss, obviously not caring what they were doing, as long as they were together. He blushed a bit as his hand ran over his butt, though it wasn't unwelcome. He had to admit, Chrystofer always touched him just right.

He rested his hand on his behind and smiled softly at the man. "Mmm...such a nice, soft butt," he whispered, laughing softly. "MMm....we need to go on a date. What do you think we should do."

Sam laughed as well. He didn't think his ass was that nice. He smiled as he said they needed to go on a date. He nodded, agreeing with him. He thought for a moment. "Miniature golf?" He asked. He hadn't done that in forever.

"That will be cute," Chrystofer said with a grin at his lover. He hadn't done that in a very long time either. "Then we shall do lunch and miniature golf this weekend when I don't work."

Sam jsut smiled a bit as he said that would be cute. He wasn't really going for cute, but it worked. He nodded a bit as Chrystofer set the date for this weekend. "Mmk, that sounds good to me." He said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom