Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stealing at it's Best (NaoChan and Rainbows)

Chrystofer was happy to be waking up next to Sam again. He smiled a little bit and kissed his neck as he slowly slid out of bed to get ready for work. He dressed quietly, not wanting to disturb the boy. He couldn't help but smile everytime he looked at him.

Sam rolled over to where Chrystofer had been laying when he got up. He missed the warmth already. He soon settled back comfortably, staying asleep for a while longer. Though after a while he slowly awoke, opening his eyes slightly and looking over at him. "Morning." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Morning, babe," Chrystofer said, walking over to the bed and leaned down to give Sam a small kiss on the lips. "Breakfast should be almost done, are you hungry?" he asked, sitting down next to Sam and ran his hand over his stomach slowly. He really liked sleeping with someone he cared about in his bed.

Sam only smiled more as he got a kiss from his lover. He really was happy that he had him. He smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am." He said, sitting up a bit. "You take such good care of me." He said, leaning in and giving him a light kiss on the cheek. He really liked actually having a nice bed to sleep in and someone that liked him sleeping there.

"Mmm..." Chrystofer said with a small smirk. "I like taking care of you," he said, getting up off them bed. "Let's go eat. Then I am going to go to work all day. You can do whatever you want around the house. Or outside the house," he sai with a small shrug of his shoulders, not really caring what Sam did while he was gone.

Sam smiled and nodded, getting up and stretching a bit. He was very happy about all of this. He walked over to Chrystofer, standing next to him. He was only in his boxers but didn't really seem to care. He was just content just how he was and he knew no one would bother him about it. Well, mybe only Chrystofer, but he didn't mind that in the least.

Chrystofer was glad, when he got downstairs, that his cook had made out two plates for him and his lover. He sat up at the table, the food already there. "My cook is going to be so good to us, I can tell," he said with a small nod and began to eat his waffles.

Sam followed him down stairs, smelling the food made his mouth just about water. "It smells so good." He said, licking his lips. He smiled at the Chrystofer's words. He sat down with him, starting to eat after he did. "It's even better that it smells." He said with a grin.

Chrystofer laughed softly and nodded his head. He glanced at the clock and started to eat a little bit faster. He had to go to work soon. "You don't have to stay in the house," he reminded, nodding a little bit. "I do have a lot of movies and there's room here that has a lot of games and stuff. I don't really play them that much.

Sam just kept eating at the same pace, enjoying the food quite a bit. He looked over at Chrystofer as he started to eat faster and then spoke. He smiled at the sound of video games. He hadn't really gotten to play those very much and he decided that was what he was going to do today, as unproductive as that was.

"And you can either get the cook to make you something, that is her job after all, or you can come in here and make something yourself," Chrystofer said, drinking his milk after he had finished eating. Then he got up, wiping his mouth with his napkin. "I'm going to go now, okay?" he asked, leaning over and kissing his lips gently.

Sam smiled and nodded, He would most likely just end u making himself something because he wouldn't feel right having someone else cook for him and him tell them what to do. He watched as he finished and got up. He kissed him back, looking a bit sad but nodded. "Mmk, I'll be here when you come home." He said, smiling at him.

"I'll be home tonight," Chrystofer said softly with a small smile, kissing him one more time. "Then I am yours for the entire night," he whispered with a small smile, hugging him tightly for a moment before walking away and out of the front door.

Sam nodded kissed him back quickly before continuing to eat. He paused, smiling at the idea of being able to have him all night. "I can't wait." He said, hugging him back and watching him walk off. He sighed as he was gone, missing him already. He finished eating, putting their plates in the sink before going and sitting on the couch.

Chrystofer was actually excited to get home today. Normally, he wasn't too excited in coming home to an empty house. Even though he did have people always there, they were someone like Sam. Who didn't have to be there, who wasn't paid to be there. He walked into the door and stretched his arms over his head, untucking his shirt as he walked up to the bedroom, wondering where Sam was.

Sam had taken up his day with helping the maids and servants as well as playing videogames. When Chrystofer would return home, he would find Sam sitting on the edge of the bed, a controler in his hands and him staring intently at the TV, playing a fighting game. He seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit. He smiled, glancing over at Chrystofer for a moment. "Welcome home, hun." He said, looking back over at the TV.

Chrystofer smirked a little bit at him as he walked into the bedroom and took off his shirt with a small yawn. He crawled onto the bed and sat down behind him. He wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his chin on his shoulder as he watched Sam play his game. He didn't mind it.

Sam smiled, cuddling a bit into Chrystofer as he sat behind him. He just continued playing though. "I'm glad you're home." He said, and then got to the next level. But instead of continuing, he paused it, turning slightly and facing Chrystofer. he gave him a light peck on the lips, smiling at him. He really was excited that Chrystofer was home.

"Yeah?" Chrystofer asked with a small grin, wrapping his arms around Sam and he laid down on his back with Sam straddling his waist. His hands were on the boy's hips as he grinned a little bit up at him. "Mm...how much did you miss me today, love?"

Sam nodded, setting the controler down. "Mmhmm." he said, letting Chrystofer position him as he wished. He smiled down at him, leaning down and kissing him softly. He continued kissing at him, eventually trailing down his neck. "I missed you so much..." He said in a low, sultry voice. His kisses continued to trail down until he was at the end of the bed again and he was at Chrystofer's belly button. He paused for a moment, smiling up at him.

Chrystofer laughed softly, looking down at the boy with his head cocked to the side, a growing bulge in his pants. "Show me..." he whispered softly, smiling a little bit. "Remember, I'm yours for the night..." he said softly, reaching down to run his fingers through Sam's hair slowly.

Sam smriked as Chryetofer said, 'show me' He didn't even wait for other sort of 'go ahead'. He just kissed downwards a bit more, then when he got to the other's pants he un buttoned them, then unziped them with his teeth. He noticed the bulge and before he pulled it out of his boxers, he cupped it in his hand, rubbing it affectionately. He then quickly removed the boxers, letting it free and then kised the tip.

God, that was sexy. Chrystofer licked his lips as Sam undid his jeans and pulled down his zipper with his teeth. When he cupped his bulge through his boxers, he moaned softly. His eight inch hard dick throbbed for Sam, wanting into his mouth. "Ahh..." he moaned again, feeling soft lips against the tip.

Chrystofer's moans and sexy noises only encouraged him to go further. He grabbed his cock at the base, holding it a bit while he went on to licking up the shaft. He would lick at the head a bit, giving it special attention once he got there. He only wanted to please Chrystofer and he was sure that this was going to be a good way to do so.

Chrystofer moaned louder for Sam. His back arched a little bit. He closed his eyes. "Ah...Sam...suck me...suck my dick, Sam..." he moaned, wanting nothing more than to foce Sam to take his cock down his throat, but he resisted that thought. He wanted Sam to enjoy it as well.

Back
Top Bottom