Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stealing at it's Best (NaoChan and Rainbows)

Chrystofer cuddled up against Sam, kissing him gently. "Do you work tonight?" he asked curiously, cocking his head to the side. He would have to get Sam his own key soon. Like tomorrow. And a proper tour of his house. He could introduce him to the people that worked for him as well.

Sam kissed him back, smiling a bit. "Ya, I do." He said simply. "I shouldn't be out too late though, probably midnight at the latest." He said, leaning his head against Chrystofer's chest. He really did need to get a key, but he wouldn't ask for one striaght up. He laid there silently for a bit. He wouldn't mind actually seeing the rest of the other's house as well.

"Mmm...What should we do until you have to go back to work?" he asked curiously, snuggling up against him. He was tired, so he couldn't sleep right now. Cuddling was always nice, but he would soon get bored just laying in bed all the time. And he wasn't really that hungry.

Sam shrugged a bit at the question, not knowing what to do. "I'm not sure. What would you like to do?" He asked, licking his cheek. He liked cuddling but he knew it could get boring after a while. He smiled happily at him, enjoying being with him in general.

"Well, why don't I give you a full tour of my home?" Chrystofer asked, cocking his head to the side a little bit as he looked at Sam with a soft smile on his face. "Or do you want to continue to lay with me for a little longer?" he laughed softly, rubbing up and down his side slowly.

Sam smiled at the idea of having a tour finally. He smiled at his comment "Well, as much as I enjoy laying with you, I would enjoy a tour." He said, giving him a quick peck on the lips before sitting up a bit and stretching upwards. He smiled as he did so, he loved that he would be able to stay with him now.

"Where have you been staying past couple nights?" Chrystofer asked, pulling on his pants and buttoning them up, but he didn't pull on a shirt. "Let's start with ground floor and work our way up to the attic, okay?" he asked, cocking his head to the side a little bit. His house was only three stories, counting the attic.

Sam looked up at him as he asked where he was staying. "Umm... where I used to, in this old condemed building not too far from your office." He said, shrugging. He didn't really take into account that it was dangerous to live there. He got up, putting on his pants as well, though no shirt as well. He smiled at Chrystofer "Mmk, that sounds good." He said simply.

It really didn't take long for Chrystofer to show him his whole house, but by the time they were done, Chrystofer was ready for dinner and a shower and then bed. That all sounded very good to him. "Are you hungry?" he asked, glancing over at Sam as they ended the tour in the kitchen.

Sam remembered quite a bit from the time he got up early and snuck out and looked around the house, but he got to learn the rest of the layout comletely. He looked over to Chrystofer as they entered the kitchen smiling a bit as he mentioned food. He looked down at his stomach as if it was going to talk to him. "A bit." He said. He hadn't really eaten much the past few days, just going back to his pld ways of not having much money to eat.

Chrystofer smiled a little bit. "I think today is the cook's day off. Or she went home early," Chrystofer said, nodding his head a little bit as he opened the fridge. "What are you in the mood for? Ah, she made pasta salad for me," he said, bring out a big bowl filled with twisted noodles and a variety of other things. "To last a few days. She makes good pasta salad."

Sam nodded, not minding at all that he would have to make his own food. It would be easier that way. He smiled and started looking through the fridge when Chrystofer said she left him some pasta salad. He closed the door and turned around, looking at it, It looked really good. He smiled a bit but went back to looking, not wanting to take Chrystofer's food.

Chrystofer shut the door without hurting Sam and grabbed two plates. "There's plenty for the both of us," he said, rolling his eyes a little bit. He smiled at him and scooped two plates of food, a little more on Sam's plate because Chrystofer could only guess he hadn't ate much.

Sam ws a bit surprised when he shut the door but smiled at him as he said there was enough for the two of them and then proceeded in making them both a plate. He leaned over and kieed Chrystofer's cheek "Thank you." He said with a smile.

Chrystofer smiled at him and took out some juice and poured them both a tall glass. He brought the two cups and his own plate to the table in the conjoining room that had a table. "After we eat, I am up for a shower then cuddle up in bed and watch a movie. How does that sound?"

Sam smiled, taking his plate over to the table with Chrystofer and sitting down with him. At the sound of Chrystofer's idea he smiled and nodded a bit. "That sounds pretty good to me." He said with a grinn before looking down at the food. It looked really good, but he didn't want to start eating before Chrystofer, he thought it was a bit rude.

Chrystofer started to eat his food and smiled at the taste. At he knew there was a good reason why he had hired his chef. She was just perfect when it came to cooking and she liked to do it. He watched Sam out if the corner of his eye. He was very glad that he had came back. He would have gone out to find him within a few days.

Sam took the first bite soon after Chrystofer did. He paused and savored it. "Mmm, this is really good." He said, smiling at him. "Now I know why you hired this cheif." He said, smiling happily before he continued to eat. It was delicious. he was quite glad that Chrystofer wanted him to stay. He probably would have been quite sad if he hadn't.

Chrystofer continued to eat his plate and when he was done with his plate and his juice, he leaned back in his chair with a comfortable sigh. Yup...a warm bath or shower and cuddling up with Sam sounded like a good idea now. He glanced over at the boy and cocked his head to the side, smiling a bit.

Sam looked over to the clock and bit his lip. "Well... I may only have time for the shower. I have to get going soon." He said, a bit sad that he wouldn't get to cuddle with Chrystofer until they fell asleep. He sighed and linked arms with him, leaning into him a bit. He liked being close to Chrystofer so he didn't really want to leave.

"Oh yeah... Right, well would you rather cuddle or shower with me?" Chrystofer asked. Though Sam probably did need to shower so he didn't smell like sex when he went to work. "Let's shower and then I can take you to work whenever to need to be there," Chrystofer said with a nod and a small smile at the other male. He just wanted to spend as much time with Sam as he could tonight.

Sam smiled at the question, he kind of wanted to do both. Though it would be a bit hard to do so while bathing. He Nodded at the shower idea and was glad that Chrystofer would be happy to take him to work. Sam wanted to spend a lot of time with Chrystofer as well, but he would have to do so after he got off work. He took Chrystofer's hand and began leading him up to the bedroom so they could shower.

Chrystofer smiled a little bit as Sam took his hand and lead them to the bathroom. He followed without question and just admired Sam silently. Ah, the boy was so attractive and was such a turn on for him. They might not make it out of the shower without a quick round of either blow jobs or sex.

When they reached the bathroom, Chrystofer took off his shirt and his pants.

As Chrystofer stripped Sam turned on the water, making sure it was a nice and warm before he turned and smiled at Chrystofer's now nakedness. He soon did the same, stripping down to nothing and then standing before Chrystofer. There was no way that they would be able to get through this shower without some sort of hanky panky happening.

Chrystofer bit his lip lightly as his eyes wondered up and down Sam's naked form. He smiled a little bit and stepped into the tub with a small sigh. Ah, the water felt wonderful, almost as good as the feeling of Sam writhing under him in pleasure. "Come here," he said softly, holding out his arms.

Sam smiled a bit as Chrystofer looked him over. At that moment he was kind of tempted to call in sick for work, but then again that might get him fired. He watched as Chrystofer stepped into the tub and without hesitation, when Chrys said so, he moved over to him, wondering what he was going to do.

Back
Top Bottom