Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction of a Sacrifice (Kolath/butterfly0408)

Arianna closed her eyes gently and moaned so soft it was barely even a sound yet. She was certain her sounds would be much louder within the next 10 to 15 minutes or so. At least, she hoped so. Arianna let herself lean back against the edge of the table, but for the most part she was still in his control. "Fryan, that's so nice." As he moved the dress lower, the tops of her breasts, raised high and pressed close together started to appear. Tempting him, calling to him. And she wanted it as well, "Kiss me... lower..." she whispered.

He didnâ??t listen to her pleas and first instead he moved back up a little on her neck sucking softly at the pulse there. His hands came back to her breasts rubbing them softly playing with her nipples through the fabric and pulling lightly at them as he started to kneed her breasts in his hands as finally his lips started back down her neck lightly brushing over the tops of her exposed breasts kissing up them slowly achingly slowly moving toward where her nipple was with the promise of what his mouth could do there.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned and giggled as he paid such perfect attention to her body. It was a good thing the meal had not been served yet, so she suspected they would soon be laying on the table eating something a little differently then breakfast foods.

His hands pulled her dress down over her breasts exposing them to his hungry mouth. His lips moved up quickly capturing one of her hard nipples and sucking lightly on it as his hand played with her other breast lovingly. He slowly leaned her back against the table loving that her hands were tied back and she could do nothing to but sit and take this pleasure.

Arianna smiled and lightly closed her eyes as she tilted her head back on a moan, "Fryan... oh baby..." She might not have control of her hands, but she was able to still move the rest of her just enough to get into it with him. Squirming her upper body lightly to brush herself against his hands as they toyed with her. "Fryan... tell me you love me." She didn't quite know where the request came from in that moment, but she was sure he would humor her. Or at least she hoped he would.

Fryan growled softly into her breast nipping the sensitive tip as his free hand slipped down rubbing her legs. He pulled back from her breast moving his hand to the other one as he looked hungrily at her exposed flesh. â??I love you Arianna.â? He looked up into her eyes showing his love for her, â??I love you more then I can say.â? His mouth descended on her nipple sucking hard.

Smirking suddenly his hands brushed down her legs to her ankles and grabbing them pushed her back up onto the table holding her legs up so her skirts fell around her hips exposing herself to the entire room even though there was only him and Juliet in the room. With a snap of his fingers a bar appeared underneath her knees and ropes wrapped around her legs holding them there so she couldnâ??t put them down.

For a moment, the love she saw in his eyes made her wish to cry. She was overcome with a serge of emotion that she knew was indeed his love. A warm smile crossed her lips as she was about to return his sweet words, but his erotic magic stool her words from her as she could do nothing more but gasp in surprise!

"Fryan!?" she questioned him in shock as he made his devious little more. Even through she had been exposed to him before, many times in fact, something about the way he exposed her now made her blush. Perhaps because all she could do was look around this big space and picture it full of people. Dinner guests perhaps, and having her exposed like this to them... it was not happening but the thought of it. Yes, that was the cause of her blush. She was sure of it.

Strangely enough, the bolder he became made the blush vanish though and a wicked, playful smile replaced it. "Fryan! You naughty... WICKED little boy!" She giggled as he added to her bondage with the spreader bar. He was a naughty wicked boy, but from how turned on she now was she could not deny that she was a naughty wicked little girl. A perfect pair. "I do hope breakfast is not going to be like this EVERY morning..."

Fryan smiled chuckling naughtily and leaning down to kiss her thigh softly. â??oh you arenâ??t enjoying it my dear?â? his fingers came up and softly brushed over her outer pussy lips rubbing lightly. â??It would seem that your body likes what I am doing to you even if you claim not to.â? He smirked his teeth nipping her sensitive inner thigh knowing she was being naughty like him. Suddenly he sunk two fingers roughly into her soaking pussy wanting to hear her cry out in pleasure.

She was shivering, her skin covering in goosebumps of pleasure and anticipation. How could she deny what was so clear? "Well I never said I- III!!!! AHH!" Her whole body jerk against her restraints, "YOU ARE WICKED! MMM!!!" It took her a moment to recover again before she finally finished her thought, "I NEVER said I didn't like it. I only thought that if this is all you ate in the morning well... my pussy is not the best of diets." She smirked at him and could hear Juliet sighing in defeat across the room. So much for Arianna being a proper lady and Fryan a proper gentleman.

He smirked as he heard Juliet sighing looking up at his future queen he chuckled. He snapped his fingers having heard the resignation in Julietâ??s voice. â??You can go Juliet she will be fine with me.â? That was all he said as his head lowered and his lips closed around her clit for a moment and started to lightly suck at it. He wasnâ??t there long before his lips moved down and started to lightly nibble and nip at her outer lips before his tongue pushed inside to brush over her inner lips lightly.

Juliet calmly rose to her feet and departed the room swiftly. She walked with determination. The lovers would find out why soon enough...

But Arianna didn't really notice that. No she was two busy indulging with her lover in carnal delights. "Fryan! OH! OH!! Fryan you are amazing!" In her bound state, she was really unable to put to much into the movements. She squirmed and moved about trying to increase the sensations of pleasure with him. "More! MORE! PLEASE! AHH!"

Fryan didnâ??t notice either not really caring about Juliet all he wanted was to pour pleasure into this woman that he loved. His hands slipped under her ass lifting her up a little pushing his face harder against her pussy his tongue driving into her thrusting slowly in and out of her tight wet tunnel. He knew how hot he was making her and before long his mouth moved back up to her clit sucking hard on it and sinking two fingers into her pussy stroking her inner walls.

"Fryan! I'm close! OH! SO close!" She screamed out, her body rolled and squirmed. She was helpless to do anything but take it, but that was no problem for her. She'd only have the chance to repay him for it later.

But as Juliet retrieved what she had gone to get, and started her return to the dining room... their sexcapades would soon end.

Fryan knew she was close without being told he could feel it. His fingers rubbed her g-spot roughly wanting to make her cum hard for him as he continued not noticing that Juliet had returned or what she held in her hands. If he had then he would have been able to stop what was comingâ?¦but as it was all he wanted was his love to be cumming.

"YES!" Arianna cried out in pleasure with her climax.

Everything after that happened in such a flash. Arianna's body started to shiver and convulse with her release. Juices spilling from her and all over Fryan's fingers. At the same moment, as the lovers were distracted, Juliet made her move swiftly across the room.

Placing in a circlet upon Arianna's head. It went into effect at once. Fryan's fingers will magically yanked out of Arianna's pussy. "That should do," Juliet said as she moved to help Arianna unbind herself. "That should keep you two at bay..." Arianna had no idea what was going on, but Juliet smirked, knowing that Fryan certainly would.

He lapped up Ariannaâ??s juices as she came and was loving her taste when he suddenly found himself pushed away. He wondered what had happened when he looked up seeing Juliet standing there with a smug look on her face as she held the circlet on Ariannaâ??s head. â??Juliet you are going to remove that right now you have no right to interfere.â?

"I am doing no such thing Fryan," she said as she continued to smirk and casually released Arianna. "You have had your fun together, but not it is time for you to become serious. You know Fryan what is at stake." She gave him a glance, something in her eyes. A hidden meaning for Fryan alone? Something she just didn't understand? "You can't spend every moment of your days playing like newlyweds. You can do that WHEN you are newlyweds...." she sighed then and added, "IF you are ever newlyweds."

By now Arianna was free of her binds and had her hands on the circlet, trying to remove it, but it was on tight. Sitting on the edge of the table, she continued to work at it as she spoke, "What is she talking about Fryan? What is going on? What is this thing?"

Juliet glanced at him, "It's your duty to tell her Fryan, not mine."

"Tell me what?" Arianna stopped and looked to Fryan. What was he not telling her?

Fryan growled at Juliet holding her gaze. â??We would have gotten under control sooner or later forgive us for enjoying finally having the love of our lives in our arms!!â? he was almost yelling at the maid, but she just stood there taking it and glaring right back at him. â??Donâ??t you yell at me Fryan you know full well that I am right!â? Fryan sighed turning away from Juliet and reaching out to take her hands looking into her eyes. â??My love that circlet is magic and you wonâ??t be able to take it off only Juliet canâ?¦orâ? he sighed again, â??When you are married to your husband.â?

Arianna was about to say something, but Juliet cut in again, "No Fryan..." her tone was very serious now, "Tell her the rest of it. If you don't do it. I will."

Juliet was glaring at him not without being mean or angry at all.

"What else is there?" Arianna asked looking to Juliet, before turning her gaze back to Fryan. If he hesitated a moment more, Juliet was going to tell her.

He sighed looking at Juliet, â??I was getting to that part.â? Looking back at Arianna he sighed again, â??You canâ??t become the queen of this nation without the approval of its peopleâ?¦and Juliet is right we need to stop acting like newlyweds because if we are ever to be thatâ?¦we need to go meet the people. That is one of the purposes of taking you on a tour of the kingdom over the next few weeks to allow them to meet you.â?

Arianna looked at him with a bit of shock in her face, "You mean... if the people don't approve of me... you and I..." she trailed off. Looking to Juliet, she saw the sympathy in her friends eyes as she gave her a slight nod to show her it was true. She turned her gaze back to Fryan again, distress there now, "What if they don't like me? What if they don't approve of me? We can't be together then?"

Juliet came forward and wrapped her arms around Arianna for she knew that Fryan couldn't embrace her like this with the circlet on, "They will love you Arianna. You just need to show them how good a person you are."

Fryan sighed looking at the two of them and just nodded. â??They will love youâ?¦but Juliet was right to put that circlet on you because otherwise we would be disappearing ever few moments to go beâ?¦â? he smirked, â??go be bunnies.â?

A little smirk grew on her face at the moment he referred to them as being 'bunnies.' We are a lot like bunnies, aren't we?" She squeezed his hands, "So this is all we can do? Hold hands?" she looked a little sadly down at her hands and his twined together, "Not even a kiss?"

He squeezed her hand softly reaching out to gently brush her cheek with the back of his fingers but it was pushed away roughly by the magic. He sighed looking at Juliet, â??We couldnâ??t convince you to reduce its sensitivity a little could we?â? he could see the answer in the maidâ??s eyes even as he asked. â??I guess we are stuck to holding hands for awhile my love.â?

"I've enchanted it to allow kisses on the cheek and on the hand, but no more." Juliet crossed her arms, "It will not kill you two to be proper people of the court."

"Want to bet?" Arianna said under her breath as she sighed and slumped her shoulders in despair.

Back
Top Bottom