Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction of a Sacrifice (Kolath/butterfly0408)

Fryan was about to get after Juliet as she came in and interrupted what was going to start into another passionate love making session. However the young maid came in and was just barking orders left and right. He smirked as she suggested a bath. That did sound nice but he would have to send Juliet away from what he was planning on doing in that warm water. â??I think a bath would be perfect Juliet,â? he said as he was slipping out of the bed on the other side slipping into a robe and picking up a identical one only cut for Ariannaâ??s figure. He walked around the bed reaching the robe out to her. â??Will you join me my dear?â?

Arianna smiled and went to step into the robe. She could tell exactly what he hand in mind to them and the idea started to heat her up. But once again, Juliet ruined their moment. "Oh no you don't!" Juliet quickly grabbed the robe from Fryan and held it for Arianna herself, "You will not be bathing with this girl. You will be taking a cold shower, alone." Arianna pouted a little as he robe slipped on and she tied it shut. Before either lover could protest, Juliet started pushing Arianna towards the door, "Down the hall and second door on the right. You can see Fryan at the breakfast table." Soon Arianna was out the door, but Juliet stopped there and looked back over her shoulder, smirking at Fryan and whispering so only he could hear, "And YOU can see you lady wet and naked when you put a ring on her finger..." with that Juliet was gone as well, making sure Arianna was attended at all times. Making sure a pair of Fryan's magic hands didn't find their way to her.

Fryan just stood there as the little maid moved so quickly and soon had snatched the love of his life from his arms. Chuckling softly he whispered under his breath as Juliet left also, â??You almost go to far little maid,â? but that was just itâ?¦she almost went too far she didnâ??t however. Sighing he decided to skip the luxury of a shower or bath today and instead just snapped his fingers; instantly he was cleaned and ready for the day in the full proper robes.

He stopped by his office for a short time knowing that Arianna would probably be awhile in the bath seeing all she had been through. Using the time he set about doing some of the paper work he had left yesterday when he had heard that she was awake. It wasnâ??t anything interesting simply a few permissions and clearances needed to build or tear down this edifice or another, making sure that things were properly organized in the city.

After sinking into the hot tub, which Juliet had scented for her friend with lavender oil, Arianna just soaked there for a long while. It was a good forty five minutes before she pulled herself from the tub and Juliet helped her to dress. A fine dress of sky blue was waiting for her to slip on. She looked every bit the princess she truly was, especially after Juliet helped her to tame her hair and put it half up and half cascading down her shoulders.

"You look beautiful," Juliet told her as she lead her to the grand dining hall where breakfast was ready to be served. "That boy will want to wed you much sooner then later once he gets a look at you in that."

Arianna could only shake her head and laugh ever so slightly, "Juliet, we have only just met one another. He's not going to ask me to wed so soon after our first meeting."

Juliet only smirked, "You have only just meet him, but he has known you all your life. He has been waiting for this forever and I promise you... I am going to make sure he won't wait much longer."

Arianna could only shake her head and sigh. However, she had to admit that she could not mind a wedding sooner rather that later. She could not picture herself with any other man and wanted to get started on making that vision of a little girl in her arms come true.

Fryan sighed leaning back in his chair as he pushed yet another sheaf of papers over to the finished side of his desk. He reached back rubbing his neck sighing again even deeper. What was Juliet thinking denying him the pleasure of joining Arianna in the bath. The more he thought about it the more it made him upset and finally he pushed back from his desk and started for the bathing rooms. He was about to turn the corner into that area when Arianna herself came out.

Fryan just stood there dumb struck she looked stunning in that sky blue dress. He was lost for all words as he just looked at her dumb struck not even remembering how to speak as he just drank in her loveliness.

Arianna froze as well. He didn't look any different then when they parted this morning, but something about how he looked back at her had her frozen in her steps now. And blushing to boot. She found herself actually unable to look right at him without feeling embarrassed. All in a good way however! She felt so special when he looked at her like this. Like she was a treasure to be had.

Juliet smiled as well as she watched them for a moment before she cleared her throat to bring them to attention. "Would you like to walk the lady to the dining hall Fryan?" she suggested. Arianna hoped he'd say yes.

He stepped forward his hand coming up and brushing against her cheek. He didnâ??t care what Juliet thought he wasnâ??t going to stop being affectionate to her. He leaned in close gently kissing her soft lips, afterward just smiling looking into her eyes. â??I would be the luckiest man alive if she would walk with me.â? His hand brushed down her arm to her hand gently taking it still standing very close looking down into her eyes.

Arianna's lip gave him a gentle kiss back. It was such a simple and sweet moment. She desperately hoped there would be more in the future. Kisses like this were too good to only last once or twice. With an ever so gentle moan, she took his hand, squeezing it, "Then my dear, you are lucky, for I would be beyond pleased to walk with you my lord."

He smiled taking her hand and slowly leading her to the dining room. It was a large one designed for holding hundreds of people but now it was merely a place for them to be together. Fryan smiled moving over to one of the chairs not stopping to pull out her chair for one reason, he planned on her sitting in his lap. His hand gently led her around infront of him and started to pull her into his lapâ?¦

And of course, Juliet intervened. She grasped Arianna's arm as she went to sit and held her on her feet, "You two will sit like proper person at the table." Arianna rolled her eyes. Juliet's interfering was starting to grow annoying! Her friend DID have a point, but still. Arianna yearned for some affection with her lover.

Fryan growled standing and taking Ariannaâ??s arm. With gentle force he moved over and removed Julietâ??s hand from her other arm, â??Juliet I am glad for what you are trying to do, but you are pushing it too far.â? He gently pushed her back a step then with flick of his wrist she was encased in a bubble that wouldnâ??t allow any sound out but all sights and sounds would go in. â??Now my dear what were we doing?â?

Juliet's face went into a rage and she started to scream, but from the outside it looked like she was a pantomime, pounding her hands against the bubble but nothing could break the bubble unless Fryan lifted the spell.

Arianna took a moment to reach out and touch the bubble, a look of wonder on her face. For the moment she had forgot about her lust. She was truly fascinated, "How can such things be real? Will she be alright in there?"

Fryan smiled moving up behind Arianna and slipping his arms around her waist kissing her neck. â??Yes my dear she will be perfectly safe nothing, but air and sounds and get into her, andâ?¦â? he turned her around slowly kissing along her neck finally moving up to end at her lips. â??More importantly she canâ??t get out to stop us from enjoying ourselves.â?

Juliet knew there was nothing she could do to stop them now. She pouted, glaring at Fryan before turning her back, sitting herself on the floor, and closing her eyes.

Arianna wasn't paying attention to that though. At last! Alone again! She smiled at Fryan and motioned to his chair with her eyes, "I think we were going to have breakfast, were we not. Have a seat, so that I can take mine..."

Fryan laughed and quickly sat down in his chair slipping his arms around his future wife, if he had anything to say about it, and pulled her down into his lap. â??mmm like this my dear?â? his lips descended to her neck kissing the back of it softly as his fingers began weaving a spell to play with his wife but not putting it to practice yet.

Arianna smiled a little, but shook her head. "Yes... and no," she said as she wiggled her way out of his arms and stood before him, turning to face him. It only took a moment before Arianna joined him once again, this time straddling his hips as she took her place on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him and smirking, "This was more what I had in mind." She kissed his nose before resting her forehead against his.

Fryan couldnâ??t help but growl softly as she sat In his lap forcing her dress to ride up her legs a little. His hands brushed over her sides and down her legs to her exposed skin rubbing it tenderly. Already she knew what to do to make him turned on to her and they had only been together one day. He slowly pulled her dress up more allowing her to settle down onto him more even though he still had his pants on he had no doubt she could feel how hard she was making him.

Arianna bit her lip as she let her hands lace into his hair, gently twisting and toying with his locks as she continued to rest her forehead against his. "Mmmm," she moaned ever so slightly as his hands rode her dress up until her long legs were exposed. Tilting her head to the side, her lips slowly and tenderly settled upon his for just a moment before she whispered against them, "I love you Fryan," before their lips touched once again in a soft kiss.

He growled into the soft tender kiss and he let it linger for a few moments pouring his love into that kiss. His lips then left hers and started to trail down from her lips along her jaw-line back to her ear. He nibbled a moment on her ear then whispered back, â??and I love you Ariannaâ? his lips moved just below her ear and began to nibble on that tender spot right there. His hands hand roamed up to cup her breasts through the fabric of her dress rubbing them softly.

Arianna moaned lightly a moment before a smile spread across her face. A wicked little smile in fact, "Fryan?" she asked as if starting a question, "Fryan, just want kind of things can your magic do?" The smile crossed her again as her lips leaned into his ear and whispered, nice, soft, and seductive, "Can your powers make my panties disappear?"

He smirked kissing her neck again leaning back and smirking, â??Mmm it could but I would have to aim to carefully and might hit something important.â? He leaned back in and kissed her neck nibbling lightly. He whispered a word she wouldnâ??t understand and she would suddenly feel her panties gone. Chuckling he whispered again, â??what I did was much safer I just moved them.â? He smirked nipping her neck hard, if she looked around to find her panties inside the bubble with Juliet hovering in the girls face with their wet crotch and would stay there unless she was looking at Fryan and Arianna.

Juliet tried her best to ignore the panties now in front of her. It was hard, but she was staying calm very well. He would pay later. Arianna looked around for them and gave him a light playfully smack when she saw where he put them, "Fryan! She is suffering enough as is! Put them somewhere else!"

He smirked taking the smack lovingly and kissing her back his hands capturing hers and pushing them comfortably behind her back. â??mmm ok my love if you want them somewhere else then how about here.â? The panties suddenly were wrapped around her wrists tying her hands together in such away as they wouldnâ??t come off unless by magic. â??There I like that,â? his lips nibbled at her exposed neck, â??donâ??t you?â?

At first, the look on her face was surprise. It melted then into a look of pure delight. "You tricky boy!" she exclaimed as she bumped her body forward into his. Again, in the most playful manner possible. "I will admit though, I do like it." She rubbed her cheek against his and sighed, taking in a breath of him, "I like it very much."

Fryan smiled his hands brushing up her arms and then taking the shoulders of her dress pulled them down slowly. His lips returned to her neck and started to kiss around to her throat moving down it slowly. The dress came down to a point exposing her neck and shoulders completely to him and his lips started to slowly kiss and nibble and lightly nip all over the newly exposed flesh.

Back
Top Bottom