Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction of a Sacrifice (Kolath/butterfly0408)

butterfly0408

Singularity
In Arianna's village, once a year a sacrifice is made to a great monster to appease him. As princess, she should have been safe from being picked... and so to prove a point on how ridiculous she thinks it is, and to rebel, Arianna fixes the pick so she is thrown to the monster. The creature has his way with her and almost kills her before she is saved by a strange and powerful man. Taking her to his home, the ill Arianna is reunited with her friend she thought was dead, Juliet, and discovers how she came to be in this place. Once she is finally well again, her savior, Fryan, comes to her and reveals to her that he is the one that has been giving her sexual fantasies from afar for many years. They are destined to be together, and in a night of passionate sex that destiny is finally ignited.

--------------------

Arianna giggled a little at how he pulled her back under the covers and against his body. Nuzzling against him, she closed her eyes and sighed once more. It felt so right to be this close, fitting into the curves of his body perfectly. "It's funny," she started before rolling over to face him, kissing his lips gently, "I never realized how empty my bed had been before I slept in the same one with you."

As Juliet entered though, Arianna grew a little shy in that moment. It was one thing to be with her Fryan but here she was laying naked with him in front of someone else. Pulling the blanket up over herself to hide her state of undress, her face grew red. Juliet tried not to look at the lovers in bed, but could not help but smile a little knowing smile as she set the tray down.

Once she was gone, she lowered the blanket again and glanced to the table and then to him, "Breakfast in bed?" she questioned.

Fryan smirked nuzzling against her and kissing her back. As Arianna hid under the covers when Juliet came in with their food he smirked and tried to coax her back out, but to no avail when the food was laid down and Juliet was gone he smiled tossing the covers back so she couldnâ??t hide again. â??Yes breakfast in bedâ?¦unless you want to walk down to the kitchen with nothing on?â? he knew the answer and nuzzled against her neck, â??After all your new clothes arenâ??t finished quite yet.â? He gently pushed her deeper into the bed and kissed her, â??mmm and long they be delayed,â? his kiss deepened his tongue slipping out into her mouth and gently seeking out hers.

Arianna was shocked at first as he stripped the covers off her, shivering slightly from the cool air of the room hit her naked flesh all at once. Soon though, she was smiling and giggling to him again into his kiss as he pushed her gently back down to the bed. Yes, the breakfast looked lovely, but she suddenly did not want any food. She wanted him. Arianna realized then by the way he kissed her, the passion in his lips... they were not going to eat for a while yet. She reached one hand to hold onto his neck as he kissed her, moaning lightly into the kiss.

He pulled back nipping softly at her lips as he did before a smile spread across his face. His hands gently stroked over her cheeks then down her neck and over her shoulders brushing lightly against her collar bone before drifting down between her breasts. His hands brushed across the underside of her breasts and then wrapping under her back raising her breasts up closer to his face. â??mmmm Arianna my sweet princess you have no idea how good it feels to have you finally hereâ?¦and to know this is where you want to be.â? He leaned down starting to softly kiss and nuzzle against her neck exploiting every pleasure spot she had there.

Arianna's face started to twist with hints of pleasure once again. It was only slight hints of it, but soon she knew that she'd be lost in it again. And a question was looming over her that she simply needed to ask before she was to clouded with lust to ask. "Well," she started on a sigh, "I didn't expect to find myself here when I fixed the drawing of the name. I expected death. This is much MUCH better but..." she trailed off a bit, "How exactly DID I end up here? And how did you end up here? How did Juliet end up here? I'm so very confused how this all came to be."

Fryan couldnâ??t help but sigh a little nipping softly once more at her neck. â??You sure you want to interrupt this right now?â? He smiled laying back next to her his arm wrapping around her shoulders and pulling her close. â??I guess you have a right to know and now is as good a time as any.â? His hand gently passed over her face and she would feel a gentle tingling as a spell was cast.

His voice sounded like it came from a slightly far off place; even though his lips were gently brushing against the edge of her ear. â??As I speak my love you will see the story unfold before your eyes you merely need to shut them to make them stop.â? He gently kissed her hair waiting for her to respond before he started into the story.

She settled herself in next to him, nestling into the crook of his arm and sighing. It was so comfortable there next to him. As he started to weave the spell over her, she felt herself relaxing even more. She was so tranquil so suddenly. She liked the feeling. Nodding a little, "Just close my eyes..." she said in a whisper, "I understand my love. I'm ready now. Show me. I want to know."

He smiled kissing her hair lightly. As he began to speak the scene would slowly begin to unfold before her eyes. â??It all began fifty years ago one day that the monster came.â? His words faded into the story as it became more and more clear. She would be as though she was standing right there but none of the people would notice her.

A messenger was riding up to a group of men that had just come out of what she would recognize as the castle of her homeland. He dropped to one knee in front of a broad shouldered man wearing a gold crown whom once she looked she would know as her grandfather. The messenger was fighting to stay upright his armor was torn and badly battered and he had obviously come from a dreadful battle. â??Your majesty, I horrid monster has come over the mountainsâ?¦â? the man gasped for air, â??it destroyed our outpost killing all the men save myself.â? He froze for a moment his eyes looking as though he had seen something beyond words, â??Then it turned on the womenâ?¦â? he broke down then and one of the other men stepped forward the hood of his cloak falling back showingâ?¦Fryan unchanged even fifty years before, â??Easy man,â? Fryan touched the messengerâ??s forehead and looked for a moment like he was about to collapse also before he stepped back, â??Your majestyâ?¦The monster first raped the women till they passed outâ?¦then it devoured them, and now it moves on Torgen.â?

The scene froze and she would feel Fryan behind her kiss her neck giving her time before whispering, â??And I suppose you know what happened to Torgen?â? Torgen had once been a great city in that land, but now stands in ruins since the monster destroyed it. â??Do you need a moment before I continue love?â?

As Arianna stood and watched the past unfold in front of her, she knew it was magic. She should think it wondrous and odd that he could enter her mind and let her see things like this, but she was calm and collected. She accepted his magic into her with open arms and never once questioned it.

With a serious look upon her face, she watched it all happen. Finally, someone was giving her answers to the questions she had long wished to ask. Their was always and air of mystery about her kingdom and that monster. It only made her love Fryan more that he was so willing to share with her, rather that hide like her father.

"I had read of the destruction of Torgen, yes. But the books never spoke oh how it came to be. It always seemed like things were kept from the record books." Her neck rubbed a moment against his kiss and she moaned very lightly, "Show me more Fryan. You are the only one that can show me the truth."

He growled softly holding her close as he nuzzled against her neck, â??How do you know Iâ??m not twisting the facts to my design?â? he left that question hanging in the air as with a wave of his hand the scene changed. The castle walls fading away to be replaced by a wide open field on a road that led up to a large and magnificent city. Torgen

The city was burning, houses and shops were on fire as desperate people tried to flee from the monster. It was far bigger than the monster that Arianna had seen its mass was nearly twice that of the one she had been tossed to. It already held many unfortunate woman in its tentacles and was actively raping them as it continued to destroy the town.

A long line of horsemen rode up into view the king at the head and Fryan beside him. All the men on the horses froze looking up at the horrible scene before them all shocked save one. Fryanâ??s eyes had narrowed a horrible sight not met with shock but with recognition as though he knew that this was coming. The Fryan from the vision turned to the king, â??your majesty we must withdraw.â? That seemed to jar the king from his shock and he looked at Fryan, â??you mean run? No never I will not run from an enemy.â? He drew his sword but before he could call for a charge Fryan caught his arm, â??You have a wife that is currently with child and no one you trust to rule the kingdom if you die. And I have seen your death in this battle your majesty.â? Her grandfather paused a moment then looked at Fryan, â??You will rule till my son is of ageâ?¦be as good a tutor to him as you have been a counselor to me.â?

Fryan looked like he wanted to say more but the King called a charge and whatever the wizard said was drowned out by the pounding of hooves. The line of horsemen charged all except Fryan he remained where he was.

The battle was a disaster all the men that rode that day with the king were slaughtered. Fryan cuddled her close kissing her hair, â??You knew your grandfather died here. He died trying to protect his people,â? a soft tear fell from his eye onto her neck, â??if it had only been the best thing.â? He nuzzled against her neck, â??Had your grandfather let me finish he could have saved over half the people that died that day insteadâ?¦â? he leaned his head against her neck knowing he didnâ??t need to finish that thought.

"Instead, he lead them all to doom..." she shook her head a little. She had heard many tales of her grandfather and how he died a noble death. She now had seen the event for itself, he did indeed. A stupid death, a senseless death, but noble. Watching him right into battle, majestically. It was a fine sight.

A moment later she addressed what he had said before, "I trust you Fryan. I would put my life in your hands. And I know. In my heart I know you would not show me false things. You are not like my father." She looked once again at her grandfather riding out into battle, "You are more like my grandfather."

That thought brought another new question to mind. "So, if you basically raised my father... if you were his tutor... how did he come to be the man he is today? He is nothing like you or grandfather."

He sighed as she asked that obvious question. He waved his hand and the scene changed to sometime later. â??If you are sure you want to see I can show you. But firstâ?¦you must know that it was at the next battle that the beast was chased into the crevasse that he now lays dead in and that would have happened no matter the difference at Torgen because of where the fight was held per my plans.â?

A young boy was sitting at a table working on his hand writingâ?¦then the scene shifted the boy was a bit older and now reading a book on history. There were many such changes the young boy reading or writing or doing sums. Always under the watch and guidance of Fryan. It wasnâ??t until the young boy hit his teenage years that she would see that it was her father.
Fryan held her close as the years passed before them. â??Your father remained under my teaching for many years and I did my best to instill in him a since of his fatherâ??s nobility. I never realized I had failed till one day..â?

The scene changed yet again and the boy was now a young man easily twenty or older by the look of his face. Fryan was obviously yelling at him about something and slowly the sound came in, â??Conner you simply most remember who you are, your father would never allowed such acts even from his own son.â? Conner, her father was yawning looking like he would much rather elsewhere. â??Oh come off it Fryan we just wanted to see how loud she would scream as it was taking her.â? Fryanâ??s eyes narrowed as his fist slammed into the wall beside Conner, â??You just tossed her in there for your pleasureâ?¦you have no idea how many people died to trap that creature thereâ?¦your own father.â? Another man walked into the room who Arianna would recognize as her fatherâ??s chief adviser. â??Oh come nowâ?¦we are all men of the world here we all have our tastes for the perverse pleasures.â?

Fryan turned and a fire ball whistled past the manâ??s ear, â??He had no such pleasures till you arrived.â? Conner stood his hand closing on Fryanâ??s wrist and it was obvious that he was squeezing tightly on the bones there, â??Easy Fryan, you are threatening my royal adviser I wouldnâ??t do so lightly.â? A look of pain crossed Fryanâ??s face as he merely bowed and turned away. The scene went dark.

Fryan cuddled her close gently, â??I donâ??t know writher your father was as twisted as that before that man arrived and it was just given room to growâ?¦or if that man twisted him.â? He kissed her neck, â??that night I had my vision about youâ?¦two days later you were born to one of the maids of the castle that your father later married after I proved that you were his daughter.â?

Seeing her father as a young boy, it made her smile a little. He never spoke of his childhood or the past. It made her feel a little warm inside yet the smile faded soon. How she wished this could have been something she had shared with her father. It could have been something to bond with him, but no. He left her out in the cold.

The blank look on her face only turned to a frown as she watched him age into a perverse man. "He... took pleasure in it? All those deaths? He actually took pleasure in it?" Arianna knew her father was cold, but this she thought would even be beyond him. This was sick! Utterly sick! Arianna had the urge to close her eyes and block it all out, but she just knew she had to keep on going. She had to see it all to the end.

Soon after, she was not sure she should have kept her eyes open after all. She had no idea about her mother and her father. "I don't... understand..." she was in disbelief. "Father and mother told me, they said mother was the daughter of an old friend. She was not noble but," she trailed off at the truth was all so painfully clear, "but that it was a love match." Her eyes went wide then, as she suddenly realized with a gasp, "I'm bastard born."

Fryan held her close knowing that this was going to be a lot for her ot take in. he kissed her neck nuzzling against her as she realized how she was born but he slowly shook his head. â??Noâ?¦you may not have been born in the best situation but nobility isnâ??t a blood trait it is something more. Your father didnâ??t have it.â? He nuzzled against her sighing. â??He started the sacrifices just for his own sick pleasure. There is no need for them the monster was stuck thanks to a bit of magic.â? He waved a hand and the scene changed to the Cavern where the Monster now lay dead so it was obviously the present. There was a flare of light and on the far side could clearly be seen a platform built with chairs and a few beds. â??Iâ??m sorry but your father started the sacrifices for his pleasure. When I found out it was that argument that you saw and two days later I was exiled.â?

The sight of her father's own personal private viewing area... that was the last straw. "No more!" she said as she closed her eyes and quickly turned over, burying her face against Fryan's shoulder, "Please show me no more!"

All her life, Arianna had wanted to earn her father's love and trust, but now she say he had no heart. He was not capable of giving her those things. Tears started to roll down her face as she clung to Fryan, trembling slightly, shaking her head against him. "No... more..."

Fryan held her closed and gently waved his hand the visions vanishing as he stroked her hair. â??Shhhâ?¦its ok.â? He gently kissed her hair holding her close nuzzling against her hair and moving so that he was over her pressing against her lightly but obviously moving in a way that would seem to be protection of her keeping things from getting to her. â??Iâ??m sorry Arianna I didnâ??t mean to hurt youâ?¦I just meant to show you the truth.â? He stroked her hair more just letting her cry knowing it was a lot to take in. â??I donâ??t have anymore to show you of your father or your kingdomâ?¦just our future one if you are willing to?â?

"You didn't hurt me," she whispered as she rose her head to look into his eyes. Hers were red and puffy from her crying, but a soft sad smile was on her face. A smile for him, "You could never hurt me. It was all he did that hurt me." Sniffling her tears back she rested her head upon his chest, "Is it save to show me the future? Will it risk being altered if I know what is to come?"

He held her close kissing her hair. â??No it wonâ??t. you see people assume that time is passing with no direction. When in truth time is passing with its own direction it has a will of its own.â? He gently kissed her neck and let his hand gently pass over her eyes again, â??I was kicked out of your fatherâ??s land and after sometime traveling I cam here.â?

A picture of a wide open valley appeared. It wasnâ??t much to look at mostly cracked earth and dried fields. The few houses that could be seen seemed to be empty and as bare as the land. â??I found it like this but from a bit of magic I found that this had once been a prosperous valley more so then the one that holds your old kingdom.â? The scene changed to a cave where the tunnel was blocked by great rocks and there was just a little trickle of water getting through. â??The cave was directly under Torgenâ?¦the monster had caused this.â? Fryan in the vision walked into sight and quickly knelt down in front of the wall of stone. He began chanting something and the water level increased. Soon the water was flowing and up to his waist but still he chanted finally the wall of stone broke and he was lost to sight as rock and water covered him.

The scene went black as Fryanâ??s voice brushed gently against her ear. â??I was alright but it did hurt. The few remaining inhabitants of this valley saved me and nursed me back to health.â? The scene came back into focus showing a few figures standing over Fryan just after he woke. There was a lot of talking but none of it could be made out and the scenes started to change rapidly like they had with the passing of years of her father growing up. Fryan was helping replant crops, or helping rebuild a house, then a small town came onto the landscape of the valley. â??I spent those years helping rebuild what had been lost, and also helping gain more people. I doubt it has reached your ears yet but there has been a mystery going on with the out laying villages of your kingdom. The entire populace just ups and disappears, that was meâ?¦I never forced them but very few ever said no. so I brought them here and have been saving every girl that I could from the monster.â?

The scene blacked out again and there was silence for a long moment. When he finally spoke it was low and the essence of longing was obvious. â??I donâ??t wish to influence you Arianna, do you wish to see the vision I had of our future?â?

Arianna seemed unaffected but the new visions until she watched the water rise around her Fryan. Her Fryan. How natural that sounded to her. Her Fryan was in danger, and while clearly he survived (for she was in his arms know) watching him in the past still frightened her. In the present, she had to cling to him to remind herself he was with her. It would all be alright.

She watched as he opened her eyes to the truth of it all once more, and could not help herself. Her curiosity was so great, "If you can and you want to show me, I will watch."

Fryan gently brought her out of the visions of the past and moved to kneel over her. He looked down into her eyes smiling. Leaning down slowly he pressed his lips to hers kissing her deeply. For a moment that is all that seemed to be happening until she would feel a slight rushing. Then the kiss was being broken and there were people all around cheering as Fryan stood beside her just after their wedding and coronation, the scene would change again and though she wasnâ??t sure how long she would know that time had passed and she would see herself in bed with Fryan with a small bundle that she was holdingâ?¦her new born child. The scene continued as a little girl with golden hair bounded into the bed with them as if with family. The scene started to shift again and there as a brief flash of fire and steel before suddenly Fryan pulled back it was only a split second so he hoped she wouldnâ??t notice.

Arianna's eyes filled with tears as she watched the happy visions of her future with this man. True, she had not even thought of marriage to Fryan before now, the idea suddenly filled her with overwhelming joy. And watching her child in her arms... she had never seen a sight more beautiful that the perfect baby. Add to that the look she saw in both her own eyes and Fryan's as they looked at the babe. Her heart fluttered. She wanted that. Wanted it now. She wanted to feel the baby's little heart beating in her chest and hear her cooing and crying. To ease her with a gentle tune. The tears flooded from Arianna's eyes in little constant waterfalls. "Oh... Fryan. I want that all. I want it so-" she stopped and gasped as that moment of fire and steel slipped into her. A panic over came her. Was that their future as well? What of their baby girl? It would break her heart! "Fryan!" She quickly sat up and looked right down at him, pale and trembling, "Fryan please tell me that was not part of our future. Our child's future?"

Fryan was shocked out of the trance as she sat up falling to the bed next to her. He smiled up at her gently pulling her over him he kissed her lips softly. â??Shhhâ?¦itâ??s ok.â? He gently cuddled her close nuzzling against her hair soft tears. â??Iâ??m sorry Ariannaâ?¦it is part of our future, but I donâ??t believe it is after we have those children.â? He kissed her again holding her close nuzzling against her lips gently. â??I think that it is when we take your fatherâ??s kingdomâ?¦A man like that shouldnâ??t be allowed to rule.â? He brushed her hair back smiling nuzzling against her hair again. â??Please donâ??t worry too much my loveâ?¦I didnâ??t want you to see that partâ?¦because there are two outcomesâ?¦meaning its undecided what will happen.â?

"So..." she seemed so sad, "It might not happen?" But at first what she seemed to mean was the fire and steel, but as she went on, she was so distressed, "Our future might not happen like that?" "No wedding, no coronation? No... our baby?" It would be cruel to discover that the visions she had just seen may not happen.

He shook his head kissing her hair softly. He hadnâ??t meant to make her worry so much he had just wanted to be honest with her. He gently stroked her cheek kissing her lips and pulling her down to lay her head on his chest. â??No my dearâ?¦that will all happen.â? He sighed closing his eyes letting his mind work on how to describe it. â??I just donâ??t know what will come after that...and that all hangs on the decision that I make at the final battle with your fatherâ??s kingdom.â? He gently lifted her chin to look into her hauntingly deep eyes. â??But what you saw will happen no matter my choice.â?

Arianna bit her lip ever so slightly as she rubbed her face against his hand until her lips touched his fingertips, kissing each one before she went to speak again. "Fryan... what-"

There was a knock at the door. Two knocks actually, followed shortly afterward but the person knocking entering without permission. "Knock, knock! Good morning!" It was Juliet, looking all happy and chipper as she entered into the room and went to the window and opened the drapes, shining the bright morning sun into the room. Arianna took one of the bed sheets and clutched it to herself, wanting to shield her bare skin from her friend. Or shield what she had CLEARLY done with Fryan. But her friend knew, and treated it all so very casually.

"Come now you two," she started as she headed toward Arianna's side of the bed, "You can not possible stay in that bed all day. Especially you Arianna. You have been in that bed for what seems like forever now. Come," Juliet took her gently by the shoulder and directing her to climb out of the bed, "I think a bath is in order for you."

Back
Top Bottom