Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction of a Sacrifice (Kolath/butterfly0408)

He sighed with Arianna glaring at Juliet then nodding. â??We will survive because we wonâ??t let this last long.â? His hand took Ariannaâ??s again and stood reaching out to help brush her skirts and clothes back into place but the magic repelled him again. Growling her glared again at Juliet, â??This may have been too far you know.â?

Juliet only shrugged, "I am not as skilled as you with magic. I'm only learning and my husband has only taught me so much. You are lucky you are able to hold hands at the least."

Arianna did the readjusting on her own as she returned to her seat and sat back down like a proper meal, "This is going to be painfully difficult to not touch you."

He nodded taking Ariannaâ??s hand again, â??I know it s going to be hard I already am wanting to touch you again.â? He kissed her hand softly smiling at her again, â??But we will make this as short as possible.â? The food was served quickly as his mind worked but still staying with her wanting to be there for her even if they canâ??t be there physically for each other. â??tomorrow we will start on a tour of the kingdom to get the people acquainted with you and it wonâ??t take long after that for them to fall in love with you just as I do.â?

"Why not today?" Arianna asked as she picked at her food. Her mouth watering, but not really for the food. For him. And it was one thing she could not taste. "The sooner we are out and about among the people the better, correct?"

He bit his lip, she was right that the sooner they got going on this the better. However there was some things that needed to be taken care of. â??Arianna my love we canâ??t just go we have to send a herald ahead of us so that people will be ready to come meet you and talk to you and learn who you are and what you think on many things. â?? he reached over touching her hand sighing looking into her eyes, â??I love you so much and donâ??t want to wait but if we donâ??t do this just right then it wonâ??t happen.â?

Arianna's lips were slightly pouted in disappointment, "I understand. It does not put my mind at any more ease, but..." she turned over her hand so she could hold his hand, "I wish I could kiss you right now. It would make me feel so much better." Her eyes strayed to Juliet, "Please? I love him..."

Juliet tried to be strong, but she could see the sorrow in her friend's eyes. It killed her to see her friend like that. With a sigh she step forward and placed only one finger on the circlet, "Fine... friendly hugs and caste kisses ONLY though. Happy now?"

"Not really..." Arianna confessed, "But better that nothing." She looked to him, waiting to lean in and give her the only kind of kiss he was aloud.

Fryan smiled at Arianna leaning in close to her kissing her lips softly his hand brushing over her cheek lightly. It was extremely caste for them but the magic didnâ??t think so. After a moment of kissing her he was pushed back and he couldnâ??t help but growl looking at Juliet. â??You and I have different meanings of caste.â?

Arianna whimpered slightly as she tried to force her head towards his, but the magic only repelled him it seemed. If anything, that kiss made her long for him anymore.

Juliet just shrugged, "Think of it like this. You are going to have one hell of a time when you can touch one another all you want again."

Fryan glared at Juliet more, â??I should have left you in that bubble.â? They ate the rest of their meal talking a little Fryan explaining why the tradition was in place, being that the people had seen too many good kings corrupted by their wives and what would have been a time of prosperity turned to a time of want and destruction. After they finished he gently took her hand smiling and leading her over to the door. â??My dear I think I might have misled you a littleâ?¦we will start meeting people today we just wonâ??t be traveling to do it.â? Touching the large oaken door he continued, â??Today the court is open to all and you are expected to be in attendance assuming you wish to be my queen.â?

Back
Top Bottom