Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Star continued to look at him as he spoke, happy that he wasn't so mad he was going to leave her. She sniffled a bit and nodded, understanding his reasons for being angry. She kissed him back, very happy that he would still kiss her. She blushed a bit as he said he was sexually open. That made her plan of having them both in her at the same time more likely but she didn't want to ask right now so she just lunged foward and hugged him, tackling him back onto the bed so she was on top of him.

Sam blushed as he proved her excuse wrong in an instant. "Well I still don't know everything about vampires and while that may be an obvious thing to you, it didn't know." She said, looking down a bit, but glanced back up as he spoke a bit more. His next comment kind of scared her, but she was pretty sure he wasn't so wicked as to do anything that would harm her.

(Space saver. Will post later.)

Gabriel looked rather shocked as he was tackled to the bed. But seeing as how he was used to this, he kissed her deeply, his hands moving to her rear and grabbing it softly. "I would be mad if I didn't love you so much." He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. It was nice to be able to hold Star close. If he let the vampire play and it kept Star happy, he would get to keep her forever. He didn't have any problem with that.

Alexander smirked a little as her expression when he said that. "Well...I have done some very cruel things before. But I am very different now. Now I have a lover and a coven member to take care of and protect...And fuck." He started to bounce her again, this time slowly and lovingly. "But don't think I won't be mean if I have to."

Star kissed him back. She hadnt really expected that, but it was definitly welcomed. She gasped a bit as he grabbed her rear, it making her blush a bit. His comment made her smile a bit. "Then I'm glad you love me so much." She said then kissed him again. While she enjoyed him fucking her, she loved it when they just cuddled like this, it was very nice. She broke the kiss, blushing a bit. "I love you, Gabriel." She whispered then planted a small kiss on his lips.

Sam nodded as he said he was different because of what he had to take care of now. She couldn't help but smirk at him as he added 'and fuck' at the end. She grinned a fanged grin down at him before leaning down and biting his neck, she didn't intend to drink, just bite him, but she did get a little blood, which she enjoyed emensly. "Mmhmm" She mumbled into his neck as he said don't think he wouldn't be mean if he had to, she knew he would.

Gabriel smiled a little. "I love you too Star. And I will no matter what you do." He kissed her again, before tilting his head to the side and kissing her neck. "And I bet you are just full of vampire venom right now. That would explain why you are so hot and bothered." He licked her neck softly. "Do you want my help?"

Alexander groaned softly when she bit his neck. "Ah! You really love biting during sex huh? I guess I don't mind as long as you keep letting me do kinky things to you." He smirked and started to bounce her faster, his cock pushing deep into her. He wanted her to be addicted to him.

Star smiled as he said that. It meant so much to her. She kissed him back until he broke it and she gasped, shivering a bit as he kissed her neck. She blushed, a bit ashamed but nodded. It was true. Alexander had given her quite a bit. She bit her lip to keep from moaning as he licked her neck then blushed even more. Of course she wanted his help, but she wasn't so bold as to come out and ask for it. "Yes.. Please." She said, looking over at him.

Sam smiled, letting go of his neck and licking the little bit of blood that was there from her lips. She nodded, grinning a toothy grin at him. She moaned as he started to bounce her faster. She pushed herself down harder on him, it felt so good. Her breasts bounced a good bit as well, though she was fine with that.

Gabriel smiled a little when she said that. "Alright. Since you asked so nicely I will make sure that you cum...Okay?" He kissed her again. His hands moved down and he freed his cock from his boxers. After a few moments of lining her up and making sure that she was pressed against him, he grabbed her hips and forced her down, groaning as he filled her. "So...Do you like having all that venom coursing through you? Because I kind of like anything that makes me wake up to you moaning."

Alexander was rather hypnotized by her body in motion. She moved up and down so smoothly and her breasts bounced perfectly. He could only groan from the feeling of her tight pussy around him. "Sam...I don't know if I am going to be able to keep up with you. We might have to get you a few humans to toy with."

Star blushed a bit more, "T-thank you." She said and kissed him back. She was quite enjoying how this all turned out though she was still amazed that Gabriel wasn't throwing her out. She couldn't help but let out a moan she he pushed him down him him. It felt so good, even more so than usual. She opened her eyes and looked at him as he asked her about the venom. She nodded a bit. "It feels nice, like someone's touching all over my body at once." She biting her lip.

Sam moaned as she continued to bounce on him. She was rather enjoying this angle, he could get pretty deep inside her with it. She leaned down and licked at the bite she had just given him. At the mention of getting humans to toy with she smirked. "I think I would enjoy that." She said with a sly grin. She did want to see how lame humans were in comparison to Alexander.

"Is that what you like about it? I can do that easily if you like." He smirked and his magic started to leak into the air. Suddenly it was like a thousand invisible hands were stroking all over her skin. Meanwhile, he started to rock her back and forth on his cock, groaning from the feeling. "See? Anything that vampire can do, I can do better." He smirked a little.

"Well then later I will find a few toys for you as long as you promise not to bite them." He suddenly moved her to her back on the desk, moving back and forth harder now. "I don't need you getting a reputation as a vampire that only fucks for food. That is me." He smirked and kissed her lips softly.

Star blushed a bit. He really was at least a bit jealeous of Alexander, trying to show him up with magic and Alexander wasn't even here. She moaned softly as his magic took affect it felt wonderful, but Alexander's felt like that on the inside as well as the outside. She thought it was cute that he was acting jealeous. She bit her lip hard as he started to rock her back and forth, it felt amazing. She giggled a bit as he said he can do everything better. "I know you can." She said and leaned down, kissing him.

Sam grinned, moaning out as he suddenly switched their position. "Aww... I can't bite them at all?" She pouted. She really did like to bite, though she guessed it would be for the best because she might be too greedy and kill one of them if she did bite them. "So I'm going to be the vampire who fucks just to fuck?" She asked thinking that made her sound like a slut.

Gabriel smirked a little when she said that. "Good...Now how about I show you how good I can be?" He started to bounce her up and down on his cock slowly, groaning again from how it felt. He still hadn't worked off his three days without his addiction. He couldn't live without this girl. Not after all the pleasure she had given him.

"Not even a little bit. I can stop you if you go too far feeding. But they can't. If you don't want to stop, you won't." He started to move slow but hard, making the desk groan under the force of his vampiric strength. "For now...Lets focus on making you cum my horny little vampire school girl."

Star blushed a bit as he said he'd show her how good he could be. She bit her lip as he started to bounce her slowly. It felt much better than her fingers earlier. She moaned softly, looking down at him. "Mmm... Gabriel... I missed you so much..." She said, blushing quite a bit as she admitted that. Despite all they had done together she still blushed quite a bit.

Sam nodded, a bit bummed out by that but she would have to deal with it. Sha bit her lip, her teeth peircing through it so it looked like she had her lip peirced twice. She gejoyed that fact that everything they had sex on seemed to protest to how strong they were. She grinned at his comment, moaning a bit. "Mmm, I think that'll be nice."

Gabriel smirked a little and started to bounce her a little faster. It felt so good to have her around him. "Mm...I missed you too. And you still have that cute little blush." He smirked and kissed her deeply. "I absolutely love you Star." He kissed her again, his hands moving to her rear and bouncing her fast. He didn't know how long he could last with all of the pleasure he got from her.

"Good girl..." He smirked and licked her neck gently. When she bit her lip like that, he smirked. "Piercings look good on you. Maybe you should make it permanent." He started to thrust hard, growling a little from pleasure. "I bet you would make a lot of guys very turned on if you were a cute little goth vampire."

Star bit her bottom lip, enjoying this a lot. She moaned again, looking down at him as he spoke. His comments only made her blush more. She kissed him back, just as deeply, only pausing as he did. She was about to speak but he kissed her again and her words melted away in her mouth. She moaned a bit into the kiss as his hands moved to her ass, she missed his nice warm body being against hers, it felt amazing. She broke the kiss finally, catching her breath for a moment before speaking. "I love you, Gabriel." She said softly, but with so much passion behind it, it was almost as if she yelled it. She kissed him again, her face still red as could be.

Sam smiled as he licked her neck, it felt quite nice. She was a bit confused at his comment. "How would I make them permanent?" She asked. She thought that if she got them peirced that when she took the rings out the holes would blose up. She moaned loudly as he started thrusting harder, the desk beneith them starting to splinter a bit from the force. She smirked at the thought of being a goth vampire. It was pretty sterotyical but she liked the idea of it.

When she moaned out like that, he couldn't control himself anymore. He started to bounce her hard, his groans becoming louder. It wasn't long before he pushed her down hard and came, his seed filling her completely. He was still built up from being without her for so long after so much sex every day. Soon he was laying back on the bed, a small smirk on his lips. "You always make me cum so hard Star..."

Alexander licked her lower lip. "Well nothing is really permanent for a vampire. But if you put a piercing in it, it will be like one for a human. And with fangs its very easy to do a piercing." He bit her lip teasingly, his fang going through. But he let go just as quickly, his pace slowing for fear of shattering the desk. "For now...How about you cum for me?"

Star bit her bottom lip harder. "Ahh!" She moaned loudly, her inner walls clinching around him tightly. She kept herself bouncing until she came hard, harder than she had with Gabriel. She soon laid on top of him, quite content with this. Her breathing was labored, but she she still liked it. She smiled, "You're amazing." She said lustfully. She loved Gabriel more than anything right now, well most of the time she loved him more than anything, all the other times she loved him as much as Alexander.

Sam smiled and nodded, that was what she thought. She smiled at the idea of putting a peircing in it though, especially since it wouldn't hurt her. She giggled a bit as eh said fangs were good to do peircings with. That was quite true. her eyes widened as he bit through her lip with ease and as soon as he let go it was healed. She moaned loudly as he slowed a bit, she smirked a bit though. "I think we should stop fucking on desks, we're probably going to break one eventually." SHe said, just being a smart ass. She moaned again, she was getting closer to cumming as he kept thrusting.

Gabriel smirked a little when she said he was amazing. "Well its because I know plenty of magic to make you cum nice and hard...Now...Did I work that venom out of your system or should I fuck you again?" He moved his hands to her rear, stroking her hips and bottom softly. It was nice to have her here to stay.

"Well then lets break the desk. I want to fuck you until I pound this thing to splinters. And after that I am going to let you use your mouth on my cock. I want to see if we can get away with it while you are a vampire. It might fit right between your fangs." He kept the slow pace, enjoying it a bit more than he expected. He was starting to enjoy caring for her.

Star blushed at his statement and nodded a bit. "Yes, but you make me cum hard even without magic." She said, blushing even more that she said that aloud. "I'm not sure. I might still have a bit left in me." She said, looking down at him. She enjoyed it quite a bit when he touched her. She loved being here with him.

Sam moaned louder, enjoying this quite a bit. "Well then go on then, fuck me hard into this desk!" She said, loving every second of him inside her. She knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer, in fact if he picked up the pace soon she would probably lose it right then. She bit her lip and nodded at his later plans for her. She was kind of excited about all of this.

Gabriel couldn't help but smile as she blushed like that. "Well then I will make you cum again." He gripped her rear gently before starting to slide her up and down gently. She made him groan loudly as he moved her, her tight pussy squeezing him tightly. "Mm...And I think that I would like to cum again too. You have no idea how much my body missed you too."

Alexander got a wicked grin when she told him to break the desk. His hips moved up slowly until only the tip was inside of her. Then he growled and thrust nice and hard. This time the desk offered no resistance. It shattered under them and they fell to the floor, his cock pushing even deeper as they hit. "Ah! Happy? Or should I put that ass through the floor?"

Star looked up at him as he said he would make her cum again. She hadn't really expected that. She thought he would still be tired, but apperently he wasn't. She bit her bottom lip as he started to move her up and down again. She was still a bit sensative from her previous orgasm. She blushed at his statement, she just nodded and looked down at him. It was then that she realized that she hadn't worn her glasses in quite a while and that she couldn't see him very well.

Sam looked up to see his grin, which almost scared her had she not known what he was about to do. She yelled as the desk broke beneath them, his hard thrust felt amazing and if he kept going it would be even better. He felt so deep inside her, deeper than ever before. "Ahh! Don't stop! Please! Don't Stop!" She said loudly. If he stopped she would probably go insane.

Gabriel smiled at how she reacted. He was very tired. But he wanted to keep her happy and he didn't mind staying up for this. At least as long as she didn't mind him napping on her. "You are so pretty without your glasses Star." He stroked her cheek, pulling her down to kiss her deeply, his tongue slowly slipping into her mouth.

Alexander smirked at how much she seemed to like having it rough. He started to get rougher and rougher, his thrusts staying nice and hard, threatening to break the floor next. "Alright...But only because you sound so good when you moan. Now cum for me..." He smirked, thrusting harder and harder.

Star didn't mind at all if he napped, as long as he stayed with her, she wouldn't mind him doing whatever he wanted. She really loved this and as much as they did it she was still a bit embarassed at it. "T-thank you." She said softly, before he pulled her down and kissed her. She welcomed the kiss happily and allowed his tongue in her mouth without any hesitation. In fact her own tongue met his at the entrance of her mouth, rubbing his passionately in the kiss.

Sam moaned loudly as he seemed to want to break the floor now. She was perfectly fine with that. It felt simply amazing. "Ahh! Alexander!!" She moaned out, throwing her arms around him and digging her nails into him, slowly dragging them across his back as she finally came. her pussy got so tight around his cock that it would have probably crushed a human's cock, but Alexander would be fine. She yelled loudly, her back arching off the ground, this was the bst orgasm she had ever had.

Gabriel continued to kiss for a little while before pulling away, licking his lips. "I don't know how I resisted you for all that time when you were just my apprentice. I thought about it a few times too...Just ripping those robes off of you and fucking you." He smiled and stroked her thigh, licking her lips teasingly. "I kind of regret it now. You had such a cute body a few years ago before you filled out all the way. Imagine how much fun we could have had if I had fucked you before."

Alexander growled a little as she came, her nails raking down his back. He bit his lip, the fangs going through. And a few moments later he came too, filling her to the brim. He found himself laying on her chest, panting a little. "God...I never fucked a girl that hard before...I am actually kind of tired."

Star was a bit sad as he broke the kiss, but she would deal with it. She blushed at his comment, wondering how long he had liked her before they actually found out about it. His later words only made her blush more. He was just so flattering. He even thought she was cute when she was a few years younger. She didn't think so though, back then she was smaller tan she was now, and in more ways than just height. Her bust was smaller, as well as her hips, but her waist was still the same so she wasn't too curvy like she was now. She blushed, seriously thinking about what it would have been like. "If we would have started then, I probably wouldn't still be blushing as much as I do now." She said, wondering if that ws a good thing or not.

Sam moaned loudly one last time as he finally came. he always filled her so much. She panted a bit, more out of habit than anything. She closed her eyes, smiling a bit as he said he was actually tired. "Well I'm glad I could wear you out." She said with a grin. And he had said he never got tired as long as he had blood. Well did he run out of blood or something? She didn't think he had.

Gabriel smirked a little when she said that. "You would blush just as much Star. Blushing is what you do. Its part of your appeal." He moved his hands down to her rear and gripped gently, moving her up and down slowly. He groaned softly, realizing he wanted more just as much as her. "The other part is that even with all your blushing and shyness you love sex and you love me." He leaned up and kissed her. "You are the perfect girl for me."

Alexander smirked a little when she said that. "I think...My body is actually tired. I have never had to be that rough or use that much strength. I might have to just relax and let myself heal." He looked up, nuzzling her chest. "Or I might just have to fuck you until I am tired enough for it to matter." He liked having a vampire to go nuts with. He had to be so careful with Star. And once again, the idea of Star being a vampire drifted into his mind. He licked his lips a little his cock throbbing inside of her. "Do you want to try using your mouth for me now?"

Star just blushed more as he said she would still blush, that was probably true. She bit her bottom lip as he started moving her up and down again. It felt so good, she was still sensative from her last orgasm. She smiled a bit as he said she loved him, that was indeed true. She kissed him back in return, she really liked his kisses, they were amazing no matter how simple they were. She blushed as he said she was perfect for him. "Well you love me even though I blush too much and amshy despite all we've done so I suppose that makes you perfect for me as well." She said, smiling a bit as if she was trying to be funny by saying 'I suppose.'

Sam smiled as he said he was actually tired. She wasn't really tired, she just... well she didn't know what she was at the moment. She felt amazing and she wasn't sure if that was normal or not. She smirked as he said he could fuck her till it would matter. She did quite enjoy the thought of that idea. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her which just turned her on more. She smirked as he asked if she wanted to use her mouth on him. She knew that she would have to be careful becasue of her fangs, but she was sure that as long as his cock would actually fit between them she would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom