Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

oh Little Red little Red! [ stefy x ghost ]

• He had probably been hurt the same way every other teen had, having their heart crushed by someone who they thought cared, having gone through that herself, her hands settled into her lap as she leaned against the cushy arm of the couch. Watching him move toward her and set himself on the opposite end of the couch, with him sitting there it made her realize that the couch wasn't that big; If she wanted, she could stretch her legs out and place them in his lap. She didn't do such a thing, but if she wanted to, she could. Only having to think for a few seconds about his question, her back set against the arm of the chair as she turned to face him, absolutely hating to look at people from the corners of her eyes. "I care because it's the only thing I can't fake." Blowing upward lightly, she went cross eyed for a moment to watch her bangs flutter up from her face before falling back down to dance over her eyelids, "I don't care what you think because you don't seem to know half of what you're talking about. When you start making sense, I'll start to care about what you think." A soft smile, one of the first since she had been high, emerged on her lips at this comment. [/list:u]

As she smiled at him he laughed a little bit. "I make sense Hayden, I don't know if you're really listening though." He smiled and then scooted a little closer. "Let me explain it another way." He looked at her his eyes locking on hers for a moment. "Think of it as if we are basic creatures. If we stick our heads under water, we can't breathe. Do that once and you may not understand. Do it multiple times and you begin to find a trend. Simply I tired of being hurt so I detached myself from all the situations." He sighed and smiled at her. "It's not as if I don't have feelings for things. I just see both sides of the coin and tend to play it safer then most with my feelings." He smiled and looked at her face again. "Does that make more sense?"

• Not minding that he had scooted closer at all, truth be told she hadn't noticed until she looked down lightly at her legs, before looking back up to him once they locked eyes for the forth time tonight. Smiling inwardly for the fact that even though she had allowed herself to say that he could be cute, it was quite the opposite; He was attractive, just with bad attributes. The fighting, etc etc, made him seem ugly. If that made sense. Blinking softly as he admitted that he was detached from a lot of situations that involved his own personal feelings, whether they got hurt or not, she found herself tilting her head at him. The television was no longer playing in her mind, rather it was her own thoughts clear and his voice, but that could merely be because she didn't find South Park that funny. "It makes sense. But if you can't let your walls down then you're going to be detached for the rest of your life." That, to Hayden, would make the life that people considered short and quick, long and painful; More than anyone really wanted. "So you're going to be the old man sitting on his porch with thirty seven cats with human names?" Legs still folded under her frame lightly, another smile curled onto her lips, despite how she was being serious, people like that generally turned out being the ones bitter in the end.[/list:u]

He smiled and laughed a little at her what seemed to be joke. He reached up and touched her cheek with a wink. "That you have wrong Hayden, i'll be the old man on the porch with a twenty-two. Yelling at stupids kids to get off my lawn." He said with a smile on his face an a chuckle at the end of the sentence to show his humor. He was starting to let his guard down. The laughing should have showed that. Though this was his home, where he felt safe. Even though he was safe here, she was the most popular person in school not someone he should have there. She could make his life hell. He turned his head from side to side fast cracking his neck in a few different places. "Maybe I should let loose occasionally. Want a drink or anything?" He said with a smile. She was for the fact already staying the night.

• Cheeks heating up immediately as his fingers reached out and dusted across her cheek, a giggle emerging as he at least admitted himself to being a bitter old man, it didn't need to be announced that the both of them were comfortable around one another. Or at least getting there. Despite how they were on different sides of the high school food chain, with Hayden being the smiley, chipper cheerleader who could have your social life hit rock bottom before you could say 'What' while he was the seemingly angry, 'Just stepped out of Breakfast Club' delinquent. He wasn't necessarily a delinquent and she wasn't necessarily at a constant optimistic and chipper mood, they had both portrayed opposite things. "How did it feel to punch Damien Grey in the face?" What a question. She had always wondered though, nodding softly after he asked if she wanted a drink, deciding it wouldn't hurt because she wasn't going home to see her parents anytime soon, the temptation to place her feet in his lap restrained to let him go and get their drinks.[/list:u]

He smiled and looked at her holding up his right hand just before him. "Ever had that feeling of complete and utter bliss, an I'm not talking an orgasm. I mean one of those moments in time that you can close your eyes and remember forever. It felt like that. Until I found out that I hit him too hard. Cracked two knuckles on his damn face. But it was worth it." He stood up and walked slowly past her into the kitchen. "What sounds good, I got coke, rum, juice, vodka, water, a little bit of everything it seems." He smiled knowing his parents had filled it for him, since only his dad ever drank in the family too. He smiled and pulled down the rum, vodka, and a smaller bottle that looked to be Crown." He smiled grabbed a couple glasses, a couple cans of coke. And balancing them on his forearms came back and set them out on the kitchen table. He smiled. "Pick you poison." He pointed to the table from his place just to the side of her now.

• Only blinking softly in the fact that he had just assumed that she had ever had sex to have a real orgasm, she clicked her tongue behind her teeth lightly, because she wasn't a virgin, but he didn't know that unless he'd heard it through the grapevine. Her mind making bets that he probably had, a smile curled her lips upward as he stated that the feeling was blissful up until about he came back down from his 'high', before almost half silently stating, "That would've cracked every bone in my hand." And it would have, if she had taken the time to encourage herself to punch him and didn't know that her parents were riding her ass for perfection. Re tucking her legs once he stood up from the couch, turning her head once he named off lists of things that his refrigerator and liquor cabinet held. Hayden was smart enough to know that he couldn't be buying all of this himself, mind settling on the parents of his that knew what he enjoyed and satisfied his needs, it only made her eyes look to the ground softly. Her parents were the same type of people, just with different things, looking back up to catch his balancing act. "Vodka and juice please." Now her mind was bothering to question why the two of them were letting their guards down among one another, knowing that in a school atmosphere, this would not happen at all. He would glare at her in the hallway and she would disregard his life altogether. "You're not going to blackmail me because you don't care. . So what does that mean then?"[/list:u]

He smiled and nodded getting up and walking to the fridge since he hadn't carried back the juice. He came back and poured a good amount of juice in the glass, then about one fourth of the glass was filled with Vodka. He swirled the drink and then handed it to her. Smiling he laughed. "I don't think you would have broken every bone in your hand." He laughed a little. He poured his own drink, crown with a little coke and then sat back down next to her. He listened to her question and smiled. "It means that as much as I would love to sit her and try to be like you, a kind caring individual who could get anyone to do anything for them. That is not who I am. I don't want to ruin your life, you have it good, or so it seems." He smiled and laughed holding up his glass. "To secret lives of people who come from the same walk in life." He said and took a long drink.

• "Maybe not. But he would have quite possibly thrown me across the world." She stated plainly, and this was a fact, being that she was only a healthy weight of a buck ten, her eyes remained directed to him even after accepting her drink, the smell moving into her nose slowly, though just enough to let her take a careful sip. Alright, he wasn't trying to kill her, judging by the fact that he could make a good drink and good food in the same night. Glancing up from the swirling color of her drink after she finished another sip that became more of an actual drink, the couch shifted only slightly when he settled back down into his place next to her, leaning forward slightly. Chest pressing against her knees, looking at her feet for a moment and wiggling her toes, looking up to him through her bangs, "I suppose you don't consider yourself a kind, caring individual?" She asked, almost choking on her spit when he stated that she had it good, instantly regaining her composure and holding her own glass to his after he raised it, taking a drink afterward and staring at her feet once again, "I really want to put my feet on you." How weird did that just sound?[/list:u]

As she choked while talking and then her random question he laughed a little bit outwardly. "Make yourself comfortable Hayden." He said with a smile. "A bit of an odd request but if it would make you happy, please put your feet on me." He smiled at her and then laughed taking another drink from his own glass. "As for a kind caring individual, I see myself as an opportunist. If I am in the point where I feel I can be, I will be. At school it's a different story I tend to not find the opportunity." He smiled at her again as he leaned back into the plush back cushion of the couch. "Anyways most the time I think people see me as the bad guy cause that's all they hear. Not like i'm pure evil or anything."

• Shaking her head and feeling like an absolute dumb ass, she leaned back against the armrest that supported her back, looking over to him with another shake of her head, "I can't put my feet on you." Although his lap did look like quite the comfortable place to put her size six and a half's, she decided not to make herself look or sound like an idiot ever again. Or rather, not in front of him. "What happens when you realize that you didn't use your caring and kindness in the proper opportunity? That's another person slipping out of your life because you're sour from things in the past." Taking another drink, the cool ice touched her lips lightly, head leaning to the side after licking her lips faintly and looking over to him from looking at her knees. "You haven't exactly shown people anything else of you." Her words came out as a faint mumble, not because she didn't want him to hear, because he easily could, though her statement was true. If he hadn't had been kind to her this afternoon and now, she would still suspect him as a giant jerk. Just as bad as Damien, just on opposite stereotypes.[/list:u]

He smiled as she refused to move her feet. He leaned forward and set his drink on the table. Reaching over to her he gently took her legs and moved them placing her calved on his lap, and her feet just past him. "There those aren't your feet now are they?" He said with a smirk. "I guess I never really know what I lose because I don't give it the chance." He smiled and almost wanted to tell her he was happily giving her the chance into his life. His help to her had been given out of sympathy but now he was having fun with her, actually enjoying the queen of the schools company. Who wouldn't she was gorgeous, smart and now had things to hide. "People could have easily seen who I was if they took the time to look. I don't exactly do everything in the school that people accuse me of. All of my bruises and scars are from elsewhere. I am not allowed to fight at school, I am near the fights to recruit." He said with a small smile. Sitting up he pulled out his wallet. Pulling a picture out of it he handed it to her. It was him, in a black Gi. The standard uniform for mixed martial artists. "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Kick Boxing." He said with a smiled.

• Eyes following him when he leaned forward to put his drink down, out of reflex she shifted quickly when he went for her legs, his slightly cold hands touching the warm skin, though that was the only movement she made as he guided her calves into his lap. Clicking her tongue softly behind her teeth again before taking her vision from her feet, "That still makes me tempted to put my feet on you." The statement was blunt, and even though it sounded oddly funny, she was serious, wiggling her toes lightly before taking her final drink from the glass and setting it down on the carpeted floor in front of the couch. "So you care about what other people think about someone else before you think about what they think about you?" Raising a brow at the end of this question, she leaned toward him slightly before shaking her head, "You're so strange!" Her voice getting slightly high pitched on the last end of 'strange', scrunching her nose softly, it was merely what her voice did on the occasion in some words. Like the 'Squee' you never really meant to do in any situation. Taking the picture he handed to her, making sure that the face in the picture matched his and not some random picture he just whipped out of his wallet, she handed it back to him after clarifying that it wasn't Chuck Norris or someone. "We are two entirely different people," She stated, pausing slightly to look at her feet before back over to him with a soft smile, "But I like it."[/list:u]

He smiled and nodded. "Yea, I would rather see other people happy in the end." He laughed. "Kind of dumb to hear coming from someone like me but it's my life." He laughed again and then looked at her as she leaned up. His left hand found itself running its fingers over the calf of her left leg and down to her small foot. "Tell me..." He said with his hand now on the soft skin of her foot. "What is your fascination with putting your feet on me, some kind of fetish?" He said with a wink. He was now actually starting to flirt with her. After all this time of him carrying her around, taking care of her, and helping her he was comfortable and attracted to her enough to try and flirt. He smiled the whole time his eyes on hers. "I am strange I know it, I just like to be the exclusion to most rules."

• Hayden found his laughter as a comfort, even if she still found him a bit strange for being so open to see someone else happy in the end, yet not consider himself a naturally caring person. She wasn't going to argue with him about it, especially not with the way his hand ran against the smooth skin of her shin down to her foot. Cheerleader legs. Gotta love them. Though raising a brow as he claimed her putting her feet on him as a fetish, comfortably sitting back in her place, a sly grin slid onto her face, "It's only a fetish if the other person enjoys it." Hayden wasn't oblivious to the fact that he was flirting with her, it only made her smile because she hadn't rejected him. She honestly didn't want to, but that wasn't necessarily something you merely up and said out loud. "You're the exclusion to most rules but I don't even think you know what half of the rules are." Pft, who really did?[/list:u]

He smiled and chuckled as he looked at her. "No Hayden not both people have to enjoy a fetish, or is that a kink. Either way, I just asked why you were so adamant about putting your feet on me." He said with a soft smile as his thumb started to massage the bottom of her foot gently. He looked at her and laughed again. "When I find out the rules then I try to exclude myself from them, if I don't know what they are, then they can't bug me." He smirked and moved his right hand to her foot that his left hand was massaging. Starting to rub her foot with both hands he smiled. "I'm sure a foot rub always feels nice."

• Smiling softly at the fact that he called her by her name, a lot of people generally didn't do that. Maybe that made her weird as well, though she kept the smile on her lips anyway. Generally, she was rather ticklish as far as her feet went, but that was generally because she was given random, hard pokes to her feet, answering simply, "Because your lap looked mighty comfortable. And since I'm not going to sit there, my feet seemed acceptable." Her answer was honest, head tilting softly as he continued to massage her foot, not minding at all. Well wasn't that a first. "That sounds to me like you're just asking for all the trouble that you don't need." It was, basically, him asking for unwanted trouble everywhere he went. If he didn't regard any of the rules of something, and excluded them from himself, that was just ask- Mind changing thoughts once his hands began to rub at her foot, raising her eyes from his hands to his face, "Or you just like my feet? Sounds to me like you're the one with the fetish."[/list:u]

He smirked at her talking about his lap looking comfortable but he wouldn't say anything yet. He smiled and nodded as she talked of his looking for unwanted trouble. "Maybe I do bring it on myself but if I wasn't breaking the rules, you would have been at a basketball game in front of about two hundred people, bored off your ass I imagine." He smiled. Cheering at a basketball game had to suck. There was no room for them to do much of anything but yell, kick up their legs and then shake pom poms. He sighed and smirked. "No Hayden, I don't have a foot fetish, maybe a cheerleader fetish..." He raised and eyebrow and winked at her. "I'm just kidding." No he wasn't he loved to look at the cheer team, the outfits were so perfect, he was always happy to go to the rallies they were at, though didn't stay the whole time. His hands kept massaging her foot. "That and I think I like to give massages."

• Raising a brow softly, Hayden found herself shrugging just as easily when he mentioned her being bored at basketball games. "They're not that bad. Last week Jenna got slapped in the face with the basketball." They had won that game, like so many others, but that had been the highlight of Hayden's night, watching the black haired girl get what she deserved as the basketball went off court and into the cheerleader's area, slamming the girl right in the face. Besides, cheer leading was more for the show than anything else, and half time at any sport was everyone's favorite. Teenage girls flipping and cheering on a team; Pedophiles put your hands up. Breaking her thoughts from the creeper old sports dad's in the stands, a giggle emerged on her lips when he tried to state that he was kidding, instantly knowing that he wasn't, "Sounds a little dangerous if you ask me. You couldn't handle a cheerleader." Her eyes were wide as she shook her head at him, teasing him and flirting at the same time, feeling the stress ease away from her foot.[/list:u]

He smiled and then looked at her with his own eyebrow raised. "I couldn't handle a cheerleader? Really now? Why is that?" He asked as his hands slowly began to work their way up her calf kneeding the skin gently, careful to not hurt her. He smiled and his hands would go to her knee then back down to her ankle. He smiled the whole time, her soft skin on his rough hands felt so nice. It was like he was happy to sit there and massage her at this point in time. "So you think peoples pain is a funny thing, you should come out and see me fight one night. Might like watching me get my ass beat." He said with a wink. He hands were now working a little higher then the knee about mid thigh now. He smiled and looked at her with a gleam in his eye. "Why stay the night with an unnattractive ass hole?"

• "We'd tear you up." Although it may not be true about them, more so her, wearing him out, she was merely kidding though in the same sense, it could quite also be true. Cheerleaders were not the frail little creatures you expected them to be, no, they were muscle. They had to have muscle, especially in her case of being the one to be constantly thrown in the air. If she's not being tossed, she's doing flips or on the occasion both. To be able to do that was one thing, but to be able to land was another in itself. Her aura remained calm as he continued up her leg, her smile remaining even as he stopped and slid back down her leg, it almost made her shiver. The contrast of their skin was also something she had noticed, though if she had cracked her knuckles on someone's face, she imagined it would feel a bit like that too. "No. . She kicked me!" As childish as it sounded, Jenna was not one of Hayden's favorite people, evidently, though giving him a softened smile when he mentioned her watching him get his ass beat, she shook her head lightly, "Why would I want to watch that?" She hadn't noticed until recently that his hand had worked itself back up her leg, now rubbing at her thigh, for once her cheeks remained a normal color as she answered, "Because the asshole isn't as unattractive as he thinks. Besides, I would rather stay the night with the asshole than a jock with an ego problem." Well that was nice.[/list:u]

He smirked at every word she said the whole way through his eyes locked on her face. As she finished her last sentence he leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. He smiled and kissed her gently before moving and sitting back where he was moments before. "You tear me up, that sounds like a challenge." He said with a wink as he kept massaging her thigh. Now teasing those small shorts with his fingertips. He smiled and looked at her body slowly, from head to toe, his eyes trailed over every inch of her smooth toned body. Her body that had curves in all of the right places. He changed legs, his hands now working on her right leg. Starting this time from the small end of her shorts, his fingertips grazing under them to the hidden skin as he did.

• There was no option but to smile when he leaned toward her and set his lips to hers, though it still came to her as a surprise regardless, pretty eyes watching him move away. Licking her lips softly just before he spoke, it was only a slight surprise that even though his hands were rough and torn, his lips were soft and tasted of what he had recently drank. "You wouldn't win." Her words emerged, despite the distraction of his touch and the shiver he sent down her spine after looking her over in the way he had; Slowly, cautiously and even though he had let his eyes linger at every curve, it made her skin grow slightly warmer to his touch. Feeling his hand at the grey material of her shorts, her mind seemed to fall back down to earth, looking him over lightly before taking the action of moving carefully, and without difficulty, her figure was sitting in his lap, facing him. Her legs on either side of him, Hayden let her hands turn his face to her before speaking, "You're not supposed to start something you can't finish." It was true you know, lips pressing against his gently, returning the kiss she hadn't gotten to return.[/list:u]

As she moved to straddle him he smirked. "I would not win, that still sounds like you are challenging me Hayden." He smirked and then she spoke again. As she started kissing him he put his right hand on her lower back, his left on the back of her head. Gently he held her there deeply kissing her as she had now came back onto him. He decided to take it one step further. His tongue gently slipped through his lips to probe through hers. It found her tongue and gently began to massage it as they kissed. He smiled and then leaned to the side, putting them both now laying sideways him holding her as they kissed on the couch. He smiled and put pressure on her lower back pushing their bodies even closer together.

• His hand setting on her back, she could already feelin her skin tingling and he hadn't even touched her skin yet, smiling softly as she murmured, "Well then maybe I am challenging you." There was an air about her statement as her lips only parted from his once, as though asking him 'What are you going to do about it?' Her mind merely instigated while her lips moved back to his, wrapped in his arms and sitting in his lap, she could only smile against his lips because his lap was just as comfortable as she expected. Feeling his lips part and his tongue moving through hers, allowing his tongue the access it so desired, her own tongue moving across his gingerly. Now, if you were to have asked either of them earlier in the day or week if this would happen, they would look at you like you had an arm crawling out of your head and walk away. Though her frame now set against the cushions of the couch, only on her side as the rest of her frame pushed against him, it was most definitely not some random dream that either of the two were having. Even if it was a dream, there was no intention shared between them to wake up, tongue moving across his again while her hands gently moved up the side of his face, fingers slipping into his spiked hair.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom