Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

oh Little Red little Red! [ stefy x ghost ]

He watched her as she moved and he smiled at her. "You don't have to repay me, and i'm not going to blackmail you." He said and stood up. Walking out of the living room, right past her and her seductive movements. He smirked as he walked down the hall and turned out of sight for a few minutes. He came back a few minutes later with a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt in his hand. "This might seem like I'm just trying to get you naked but I need your clothes, i'll get rid of the smell for you." He said tossing her the overly large clothes at her. "Hopefully the draw on those pants is a good one." He chuckled a little bit. "Fabric softener in the dryer for about ten minutes will take the smell right out." He said and smiled. Looking around he laughed. "Damn now I'm hungry."

• Truth be told, Hayden didn't trust him enough to believe that he wasn't going to blackmail her, because judging by the way he had seemed to prance around her earlier, calling her 'Toker' and inadvertently calling her a fake, she personally didn't trust him. Well, maybe there was a little trust in the sense that there hadn't been anything done to her while she slept. "How the hell am I supposed to know that you won't?" Running her fingers carefully through her hair and smoothing it away from her soft face, inwardly it made her a little mad that he had disregarded her earlier movements, though she wasn't going to speak up about it. That, after all, was what made some girls classified as whores. That still didn't mean she hadn't caught him looking. Watching as he returned and tossed her an over sized t - shirt and a pair of sweat pants, she raised a brow slightly at his explanation, knowing herself that the t - shirt was probably big enough on her to make a dress. A short dress, but a dress. Finding her stomach grumble softly after he mentioned the word 'hungry', a growl escaped her lips as though he had brought this on her, "You're not the only one." Frowning faintly before standing to her feet, looking over to him again, "Bathroom?" She was not going to just change right in front of him, blinking her pretty eyes as she awaited for the direction of the bathroom.[/list:u]

He smiled and pointed to the door that was first on the right hand side of the hallway he had just come from. "Should be enough to change in for you." He smiled again. "If I was going to black mail you why wouldn't I take pictures of you stoned in the grass and post them around campus?" He had done that once, to a person that had ridiculed him in public, the quarterback of the varsity string team hadn't played since. "I don't care what you do with your life, remember?" He asked her as he walked into the kitchen. "Do you like stir-fry?" He asked over some clanging of pans, and the shutting of different cabinets.

• Moving around the couch she had laid on toward the bathroom, she rolled her eyes and let a frown toy with her pretty face, slipping into the bathroom and pushing the door closed behind her. He was a trippy person, she could easily admit, but what she would never say outloud was that he caught her interest, rolling her eyes after pulling off her clothes and pulling on her 'new' ones. The t - shirt was in fact large on her, though using the hair tie she no longer needed to scrunch it up at one end, folding the top of the sweatpants up and ran her fingers through her hair before moving from the bathroom, just in time to catch him say that he didn't care what she did with her life. Her cheeks puffing up slightly in frustration, Hayden immediately moved in the direction of clanging pans. "That doesn't make any sense and you know it! Why would you do all of this for me if you didn't care what I did with my life! That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't care to me!" She was getting frustrated with him again, bare foot stomping on the floor as though that would make a difference in the conversation, or his cocky attitude for that matter. [/list:u]

"I don't care what you do with your life, I may or may not care what people start thinking of you." He shook his head as he fired up the stove. Chopped veggies of a few different assortments lay next to him. "Chicken or beef?" He asked as he looked over at her. "And the laundry room is directly across from the bathroom. Two fabric sheets and turn it on hot for about thirty minutes." He sighed and shook his head as he tossed some onions and minced garlic into the skillet. He shook his head and added some salt and pepper. "Tell me, why the greenhouse?" He said not even looking over his shoulder tossing in some bell peppers and bean sprouts tossing the food in the skillet. He already had sliced beef and chicken in the fridge some left over that he hadn't used a few nights ago.

• He was just not fair. Not fair at all. And it made Hayden furious, the spoiled girl keeping the pouty frown on her lips because she had never been told no for anything, whether it was indirectly or not didn't matter. Not to mention, he was one of zero to say that he didn't care. Everyone was supposed to care about Hayden Nash! She was one of plenty of important people, and even though he had caught her toked out of her mind, it didn't matter. He didn't care! "Chicken." She mumbled, this being the only bit of her thoughts she was able to clearly make a statement, storming out of the kitchen and going to the laundry room that she had been directed to, doing as he had said and tossing in two fabric sheets, she kept her pout and moved back into the living room, sitting down with a plop on the couch and crossing her legs under her. She wanted to hit him. She wanted to hit him so hard that he just started caring. Fucking jerk. "It's none of your business why in the greenhouse." She had a logical reason for it though, Hayden just wasn't going to tell him in the bitter attitude she was currently in.[/list:u]

He heard he walk off after placing her 'order.' He smiled and opened the fridge grabbing the small plate of chicken and some terriyaki sauce. He dumped the plate of chicken into the stir fry and emptied most of the half empty bottle of sauce in as well. Putting a lid on the stir fry he dropped the heat to a simmer and then turned and leaned over the counter. "It's a good hiding place but being so tightly packed in there the smoke has no where to settle but on your body. That's why your clothes always wreak after being in there." He shook his head and then turned his attention back to the food that was on the stove. "You don't drive to school do you?" He asked trying to recall if she drove or rode with her friends. He was usually early to the campus but late to the classes, even though he never had an excuse.

• "Excuse me, always?" How dare he say something like 'always' as though she was in there, he didn't know. He couldn't have possibly known, considering she had only retreated back to that green house for the past two months. Two months and once every week or so? That wasn't always, that was just everytime she found herself stressed out and needed a way to relax that didn't involve screwing a quarterback. Shivering slightly at the thought, her arms found themselves tucked over her chest slightly, defensively stating, "Since you just don't care, I think it's necessary for me to correct you. You don't know me, as much as you wish or think you do, but you don't. You don't know what I'm going through and just because you happened to catch me high, doesn't mean you know everything there is to know about me." She didn't know everything about him, so who was he to assume that he knew every little detail about her. Hayden Nash nodded her head only lightly at his question of whether or not she drove to school, knowing she would have to get back to the gym either tonight or later tomorrow morning to get her things, but that wasn't at the top of her mind. [/list:u]

"I am not simply stating it, it's an assumption." He said and and laughed holding his hands up as she ripped into him. "Don't take offense to it." He smiled and listened to her as he took the lid off the stir fry and stirred it with a wooden spoon before taking it off the heat. Setting it on a back burner he moved to a cabinet and pulled out two bowls and then pulled a larger spoon from the drawer to his left. "How much of it have I been right?" He asked as he scooped out two bowl fulls of the stir fry. Putting a fork in both of them he sat one on the counter and held the other one. "Here, it isn't poison I promise." He said and started eating from his own bowl. "I don't know what goes on in your life, it just seems you and I aren't that different except I have a bad rep, i'm not attractive and i'm not the most popular person in the school.

• Rolling her eyes as he tried to cover his ass with an excuse, she still admitted inwardly that he got on her nerves a little, but she was in his house, wearing his clothes, with no way to get home or back to school to get her car. And she was not about to walk. Besides, he was offering her food, leaning her head back against the couch, her pretty eyes disappearing behind their lids. "It doesn't matter how many times I've been right. Why don't you stop being a jerk and ask like a normal person and stop assuming?" Yeah. Not only was she completely wiped of her airy aura that had been given by the weed, but she was evidently angry, more so because she was hungry and that stir fry was starting to smell severely good. Raising her head and opening her eyes once he announced that it wasn't poison, she stood up casually and moved toward the kitchen, eying up the bowl before watching him eat his, moving to stand over the bowl and glare at it, almost like threatening it to even think about being poisonous. "You'd be a lot cuter if you weren't a cocky jack ass." Well. It was true. Carefully pushing her fork into a piece of chicken and a vegetable, she cautiously took a bite before looking up at him and blinking her pretty eyes, "How do you suppose we're alike?"[/list:u]

He smiled and looked at her at her last question. "Do you know our parents work together?" He asked her knowing that they did, and the fact they had talked a couple of times at the office Christmas parties made it a little worse. "I don't ask because it isn't fun, it is a lot more fun to figure things out on your own." He smiled and took another bite from his bowl. "What do you think...about the food." He smiled and looked up at her holding his own bowl close to him. He sighed as he took another bite. He smiled at the flavor of the stir fry in his mouth and looked at her. "Chicken was a good choice." He said complimenting her taste in food. His eyes looked past her for a second and then back at her. "Do you remember two years ago at your parents Christmas party when a random guy was being completely torn apart by his parents?"

• Blinking softly again once he asked his question, she chewed on another bit of stir fry, enjoying it despite the fact that he was the one who had made it. It didn't matter, it was good. "My parents don't tell me who they work with." Her parents weren't the sort to have a decent conversation with their daughter, it was simply that she was around for when they needed her to act as a prize at their dinner parties, she was the trophy her mother had made a C section for; 'Pushing a baby out of my stomach? NO way!' Which had resulted in Hayden being a bit recluse from her mother, finding that was what made them totally opposite people. Scrunching her small nose when he made his statement about his guessing, "You're not good at it Jason." She said bluntly, taking another bite and chewing softly, trying to remember a time if she had seen him other than at school, disregarding his words on the food, evidently showing it was good because she was still eating, looking up at him when he spoke of a Christmas party her parents had held. Inwardly, she hated that she was so short in having to look up at everyone, but her mind going back to that Christmas party and remembering said event, she nodded her head lightly before answering, "Well. . Yeah, actually. ." Pausing for a moment, her eyes looked from her stir fry and up to him, eyes growing wide, "You?"[/list:u]

He smiled completely leaving out all of the other things she had said. "Yea me, that was the night I told my parents that the life they had wasn't the one I wanted. The night I told them I smoke and drank." He sighed and took another bite or two. "The night that my bad reputation started. When I left that night I went to the school, since it was close to where the party was held." He looked down at his feet. "The school was locked, it was cold and I was pissed." I broke a window to get in, there isn't a security system. The next morning that fucker Damien came into the class I was asleep in. He called the teacher told her that I was committing suicide or some bull shit." He shook his head and looked up at her again. "After the counselor met with me and let me go back to class, the principal called me in, prick told him I broke in without really knowing. I owned up to it, was suspended for a week. On the way out I broke his nose for laughing at me in the hallway." He shook his head and looked at his hand. "Damien, the star quarterback, couldn't play for two weeks from the pain."

He looked back up at her and then to the cabinet above her. He set his bowl down and walked just past her, barely brushing up against her as he reached up and pulled out a large bottle of Smirnoff Ice. He sighed and then set the large bottle on the counter. "I smoke and I drink, my parents finally understood that I don't want to be in the big rich leagues." He smiled and laughed finding a clean small glass. Pouring himself a cup he down it and then put the bottle up. "I want to be me, I know what I want, no one else does." He said now looking her in the eyes with an odd smile on his face. "That is what I feel good about."

• Watching him carefully as he explained even with a smile, she already found him strange as it was, but to have such an expression on his face made her wonder a bit more about him. Consider it being curiousity. At the mention of Damien though, she winced softly the name hitting so many uncomfortable spots in her mind it caused her to turn her vision down into her stir fry, taking a few more soft bites to keep her concentration on what he was saying. Damien had unfortunately been one of her numerous ex boyfriends, though he was one who she had disregarded in all his advances to sneak his way into her pants. Unfortunately, being as big as he was compared to her, often these resulted in fights that she would rather not have to explain, which lead her to being by a group at all times. Either that, or being in clear sight of other people. And as he continued to explain, this was around the time that she in fact was dating Damien, finding that the male had nearly cried when he couldn't play, another added reason for her departure from his relationship. Crying because he couldn't play and crying because someone had hit him in his beautiful face for the first time in his life. Mentally, she gave him props for that.

Mind snapping back into reality when he reached over her head, she had only hardly felt him brush against her before watching him pull down the clear bottle. "Why?" Pausing for a moment to regain her mental state, she blinked her vivid eyes before puffing her cheeks out of habit, momentarily looking like a chipmunk before raising a brow at the odd smile that danced over his lips. "If it makes you feel good about knowing what you want and being yourself, what's your excuse for drinking and smoking?" There was a bit of doubt within her that he had ever had this question asked, because he had yet to state why he drank and smoke. Generally, it could be because of the attention he received in announcing to his parents that he did both, but there was doubt in that. "Or do you just do it to make yourself look like something that you're not?"[/list:u]

He smiled and looked at her noticing her face lowering to the floor. "Sorry to bring up past experiences that hurt you." He smiled and then turned his attention to her next question. "Well Hayden, that one is simple. I tried it, and I liked it. I don't do it to get drunk, I don't smoke to relax, I smoke and drink because I like them." He smiled and laughed a little bit. "If you think about it, people could call me simple, I am not that complicated." He smiled looking at her. The same smile he had at school, that same generic look but something here was different but though not. He looked around to the clock and sighed. "Game probably ended a few minutes ago, it was supposed to end at nine right?" He asked looking at the clock that read just after nine.

• Shaking her head as he apologized over something that wasn't worth the apology, he had no real reason to apologize as it hadn't necessarily brought her to tears or anything. It was just a really ugly memory that she had to constantly face. Daily. Face blank and without an expression, she looked over to him and made a light face once he dared to call himself 'simple'. "You're not simple, but what I've got so far is that you're a selfish jerk who's putting up a front. You smoke and drink because you like it, which leads to you smoking to relax and drinking until you're drunk. You might not see it as that, but that's what it is." Looking to the clock as well and hearing the sigh afterwards, she didn't bother questioning whether he enjoyed her company or found her as a nuisance. He could have done plenty of things with his day instead of taking care of her. That was beyond the point though. "I think that you might do all of those things, but you still don't know what you want." Hayden stated, easily showing that he wasn't the only one who could make assumptions about people, moving around him to go check on her clothes in the dryer. [/list:u]

He sighed as she walked off. "I've been drunk once, I have smoked weed once, those two were the same night, I didn't enjoy being high." He smirked as he called out to her. He had no reason to lie, it wasn't like she would have admitted to being in his house ever anyways. He smiled and then took his bowl and glass to the sink setting them gently down. He smiled softly whistling to himself. "You know something Hayden, you might be a good friend, if you didn't care so much about what people thought." He smirked and walked past her in the hall. "My parents won't be home tonight. You can stay here, or I can take you to your car." He sighed walking into his room and looking around. On his computer desk he found a deck of playing cards and pocketed them. Along with that he grabbed a new pack of cigarettes and headed into the living room.

• "Yeah. That must've been the night you had friends." Mumbling under her breath, she turned her head lightly toward the direction he had called out to her, opening the dryer and pulling out her shorts and shirt, taking a soft sniff before finding that they needed a few more minutes before that smell went away. Frowning softly, she tossed them back in and pressed the Start button. Moving into the living room and looking over to him once he stated what would make her a good friend, "I don't care what you think, does that count?" She didn't mean to be sarcastic, but he was not the nicest person she had ever met, watching him walk past her and finding her eyes moving to the clock. There was no purpose in going home, knowing her parents would have a fit in questions of why she wasn't at the game, shaking her head softly and sitting down on the couch, "I think I'll stay. If it's alright with you?" [/list:u]

He smiled and nodded. "Sounds ok to me." He said with a smile. His eyes falling onto her for a second as he packed the new cigarette pack against the palm of his hand. "Want one?" He asked as he unwrapped and opened it. Taking one out for himself he held it towards her. He was trying to be polite but the arrogant streak was hard to lose. "I don't know what to think of you Hayden, you say everything that is mean yet willing to take my help everytime I offer it. Please don't think me rude for questioning your real thoughts." He said with a smile as he started to fumble around for his lighter.

[Check out my group rp please]

• Pulling her legs up to her chest, her arms wrapped around her smooth shins, looking over to him once he offered her a cigarette, shaking her head. He made her feel uncomfortable, but it wasn't in the 'Walk into a room full of people you don't know' sort of uncomfortable, it was that gross unexplainable sort of uncomfortable. "If someone was talking as much crap to you as you are to me, you mean to say that you wouldn't say anything in return as well?" She asked, looking down as she mumbled quietly, "I don't need your help anyway." That was a lie. Because if he hadn't helped her she would probably still be outside in the dark, looking utterly confused about everything, she wasn't angry at all for him asking about her thoughts, at least someone cared enough to ask. . Sort of. "Why don't you care?"[/list:u]

He smiled and took the pack and set it on the window sill. He had left it open from earler. Finding his light he lit up. Taking a short drag and exhaling he sighed. "I didn't think I was talking shit, I just thought I was talking. I'll try to watch it." He smiled and nodded. "Well you don't need my help then, I simply could have been nice enough to leave you in the grass." He said and sighed. "I don't mean to be rude, I promise." He said as he couldn't help looking at her as she sat there on his couch, all he could think was she was so cute. "Why don't I care? Well I am pretty sure it's because that no matter how many people out there say they'll be there for you. How many actually are? If you told your friends tomorrow you smoked pot on occasion I would bet almost all of them would leave you. I am not looking for people to like me for someone I am not." He said with a smile as he tilted his head to the side. "You know, you're cute when you aren't pissed."

• Hayden raised a brow as he admitted that he didn't know he was talking shit, that was something a bit surprising, honestly thinking that everyone who was talking crap naturally knew. That only let her know that he had been like that for so long it became normal to everyone around him, shaking her head slightly though happy he decided he would try and not be a jerk too much. That was all she could ask for, for him to at least try. Arms still wrapped around her legs, her vision raised from the flooring and over to him, blinking softly as he began speaking, before tilting her blond head, "That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't care though." She mentioned, and it truthfully didn't make any sense for him to say that he didn't care when he obviously did. She wasn't going to point it out until he admitted it though, blinking softly when he added that extra bit. Keeping her cheeks from hitting a soft pink color, Hayden chewed softly on her bottom lip before making a light face, "You get drunk too fast for your own good." Hayden stated, standing up and quickly moving to the laundry room.[/list:u]

He laughed at her face and then smiled. "Not drunk, had one drink." He said calmly watching her bounce down the hall. It was taking all her effort to not tell her that he was glad she was in his pants. He sighed and took another drag off his cigarette. "Well I care about myself, not what people think." He smiled and put the half cigarette out. "I don't like being hurt, emotionally." He sighed and shook his head. "You should know the feeling in this life style." He added not being rude but trying to explain it.

• Her clothes smelled fresh now, holding them in her arms almost as though she were trying to keep them from being taken from her when in truth she enjoyed the warmth, standing in front of her place on the couch, she adjusted the large fitting pants before sitting down. "You know how selfish that sounded, right?" Hayden pointed out, curling her legs under her frame and looking over to him after he put his cigarette out, her eyes were now filled with curiosity, even as she said quietly, "You haven't lived unless you've been hurt." It was true, easily adding to her statement,"I think you care about a lot of things. You just don't know." Though now she wondered if he had ever been emotionally hurt.[/list:u]

He smiled and laughed a little. "I have had my fair share of it." He said with a smile. He always seemed to smile. He wasn't an overly happy person, just smiled a lot. He laughed and looked at her with a half hearted look in his eyes. "I care about things, I have been hurt. I just try to look out for it the best I can." He smiled and stood up looking at her and sitting down next to her. "Why do you care so much?" He asked her as he sat at the other end of the couch from her. "And better yet, why not care what I think?"

Back
Top Bottom