Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

oh Little Red little Red! [ stefy x ghost ]

• Scrunching her nose carefully and finding that this was posing to be more difficult than she thought, positioning herself to sit in the greenhouse used for things other than planting pretty flowers and making sure that the garden and floral design clubs had a fresh supply whenever they decided to do nothing but crap. Sitting silently behind one of numerous large flower pots, her knees pulled themselves to the chest that other cheerleaders and girls below her social ranks envied and with a frown on that note, another inhale of the cigarette was taken. Truth be told, her smoking a cigarette was not quite a big deal.

Truth be told, it was that extra smell that moved upward with the scent of cigarette, it was the extra something wrapped in the cigarette that made a portion of it look slightly green on the white paper. Inhaling again and taking another soft drag, the female who was supposed to be practicing for a game tonight let her legs re tuck themselves again closer to her frame. Head full of blond tucked carefully in a bun that had become a bit of a mess thanks to being tossed in the air a couple of times before saying she had to go to the bathroom, the cigarette was finished and pushed into the concrete floor beneath her. The green house was her safe haven, having come here at least once or twice every two weeks to do exactly this. Surely, such a role model could not do something like that!

Well, you hadn't exactly met Hayden here. Of course she kept up appearances, smiled her cheery smile and flashed her bright green eyes at whomever she found a need to. Batted her eyelashes for something she wanted and shook her hips like a true cheerleader during pep rallies. That didn't mean she couldn't have a good old happy boost. Standing up and tugging at the end of her practice shorts, the cigarette crushed in the ground by her solid white shoes, she let her arms stretch toward the ceiling before properly sliding a stick of gum into her mouth, pushing another in after it for a set of two. Safe than sorry, right? Hayden Adele Nash was quite prepared for the situation of walking from the greenhouse, moving carefully now around the pots and things after moving one over the cigarette butt, and walking into the gym, only to slip into the girl's showers and rinse the smell from her figure. That was the plan.[/list:u]

Sitting on the gym wall was a young male of medium stature, he wasn’t tall and he wasn’t short. Five foot eleven to be exact and he weighed one eighty at least soaking wet. He was dragging on his own cigarette a Marlboro red, regular, not light, not menthol just a regular cigarette. He sighed and looked around lazily at the small lot in the back of the gym. Only things housed out this far of campus was the gym and some stupid green houses. His brown eyes watched some birds, until his hand through a rock at him and then his mouth let out a laugh. He sighed and then noticed a small blonde leaving one of the green houses. He smirked and whistled.

“Ey, what you doing over there?” He smirked and turned on the wall to try and get a better look at the young girl. He squinted his hazel eyes and then made out who the female was. “Well, if I didn’t know better… Hayden Nash.” He said out loud with a smirk. Jason Ross, one of the notorious names that was used around school, either to just get him in more trouble or because he had done something. Now he was hopping off the wall and walking towards the cheerleader slinking towards the gym. He was in loose blue jeans and a black t-shirt that was fit tight to his chest. Black underarmor shoes made soft thuds as he walked to her.

He made his way to a few feet from and then tilted his head at her. His brown hair spiked up made him look a little taller. “What are you doing out here?” He asked as he looked her over from her white shoes to her messy blonde bun. He smirked as he watched her happy to have caught her away from the cheerleaders. “You wouldn’t have been in there doing anything wrong would you miss cheer captain?”

• Blinking her large eyes rather quickly, the female found herself nearly jumping out of her skin, a side effect and not only that, this was not one of the people you would like to see come out of basically nowhere and walk toward you; Jason Ross. Tugging at the bottom of her black t shirt carefully, she caught a sour taste in her mouth, already beginning to feel stoned. Good Lord. He was a good bit of height taller than her, being that she only stood at a good five four or five, that was plenty of room for someont to tower over her, looking up at him once he cleared the distance and crunched it up into a few feet. This was just uncomfortable, not to mention there was no cheerleading squad around her to easily shift herself around him, that didn't mean she wouldn't try anyway. "Not you, so don't worry about it." Her words were quiet, something slightly unusual, though immediately trying to walk around him, chewing her gum fiercely.[/list:u]

As she tried to move around him he stepped over. "Come on no need to run away, I'm not going to bite." He said and chuckled with a smirk. "Though you know something, a smell is starting to catch my attention. Sweet, with a hint of..." He sniffed and then moved a little closer to her. Sniffing again he looked her in the eyes and just kind of chuckled. "You have a nice practice." He smirked and turned around before walking towards the wall again. "I know who sold it to you." He called out over his shoulder as he hopped up on the trashcan and back on the large cinder block wall. He smirked, that smell was easily recognizable even if he had been smoking his own but his wasn't laced. He sighed and leaned back, wondering what her next move would be.

• Easily growing disgusted with just looking at him, it was purely stereotypical, but she didn't like how he worked even when she avoided him entirely, rolling her eyes when he stopped her walking. And blocked the sunlight, but that was beside the point. A frown playing with the features of her pretty face when he commented on the smell, she almost found herself growing sick, because unfortunately she was starting to gain the idea that he knew what she had been doing. Damn. Watching him walk away from her and wincing immediately when he called such a thing out over his shoulder, she turned around quickly and let her eyes grow wide. No way. He was not serious. "No, no, no." He couldn't possibly have smelt anything on her, but then again he truthfully could have; It was Jason. Moving toward him quickly, her eyes glared over at him, shaking her blond head, "You don't know what you're talking about!" Of course he did. [/list:u]

He turned and looked down at her smiling. "Really, I don't know the smell of pot?" He smirked and laughed in her face. "I've been around it enough to know it." He sighed and swung his legs over the wall looking right down at her. "Plus Terry mentioned you've been buying it from him." He shrugged and laughed a little bit having fun now. "Not like i'm going to say anything though, I don't care what you do, but then again..." He ran his hand along his chin. "What would the cheer squad say?" He said with a gleam in his eye. He hopped off the wall again and then smirked at her. "Well i'm done with this place for the day, see you tomorrow..." He smirked and started walking away. "Toker."

• Chewing on her full bottom lip harshly, she hated that he had figured it out, if anyone to figure it out it just had to be him. Horror. Cursing under her breath that Terry even dared to open his fat mouth, there was a scowl on her lips now as he began to start laughing as if it was funny. There was nothing funny about that, nothing at all, so for him to be laughing? It only made Hayden frustrated, stomping her size six foot to the ground before speaking, "I don't know what you think is so funny, but-" And then he mentioned cheer squad, her eyes breaking the barrier of huge. He was not serious, but judging by that twinkle in his eyes, he was the sort to easily turn around and tell someone, if not everyone. "You can not tell them! Where are you going!? You can not go in there and tell them!" Now, and she hadn't noticed this until the third or forth step to follow after him, she was following him, fearing what he would say.[/list:u]

He turned around and looked at her a smile on his face. She had followed him without thinking. "Care to look at which way i'm walking." He said plainly. They were now about fifteen feet farther away then they had started from the gym. He smirked and patted her forehead. "You know, I don't hold it against you." He smirked and winked before walking again. "Whose going to believe me anyways, hell who believes me when I tell them the truth." He had built a name for himself and all in all wasn't a horrible guy. He just had some issues to resolve. He sighed and pulled out a pack of marlboro reds. Pulling on the slender cigarettes he turned and looked at her as he lit it with a black bic. "Want one, this will get rid of the smell on your breath better then Big Red." He said holding them out to her kindly.

• It didn't matter where he was going, it mattered merely that he didn't tell anyone, arms tucking across her chest when he patted her head, swatting his hand away from her forehead. Her vision moving carefully back to the gym that was getting too far away for her own personal taste, but she had to get a clear mind about what was going on. Yeah right, a clear mind. "It doesn't matter who's going to believe you! It just matters whether or not you say it!" The blond retorted, bangs dusting over her eyelids, the seventeen year old found herself looking up at him again when he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and blinking at his advice. By now, the idea of making it to practice for the fifteen minutes left and taking a shower was not something she knew she could do anymore, which probably meant she would be taking the time to go home and take a shower. Shit. "No I don't want one!" In the back of her mind, she wanted to destroy Terry, though still looking up at Jason as he huffed his cigarette, she found herself bouncing lightly on her heels, taking the pack of cigarettes and pulling one out anyway.[/list:u]

He smiled a little as she swatted his hand. Then chuckled as she finally took on of his cigarettes. "If you want to get that off your clothes, I can help with that too. So you know your parents don't smell it coming in." He said softly with a smile as he took a long drag and handed her the lighter. "Just in case you really want to know, I didn't know who sold it to you, Terry just happens to be the best at keeping his mouth shut. Figured you'd go to him." He gave a soft smile with another drag blowing smoke. "I don't plan on telling your secret it's not my place. However how does it feel to live a lie? I may not be popular, but I look at myself in the mirror at night." He said with one last long drag on the cigarette ghosting the smoke before exhaling. Rubbing the butt out on the bottom of his show he kept a hold of it in his hand.

• "Should I really even bother asking why you just know all of this?" The question was rhetorical considering she did need to get the smell off her clothes. It wasn't meant for him to answer, but if he did it would be an answer she already knew, mentally glaring at the thought that he was trying to be nice to her despite how he held a big secret that could destroy her reputation. It wasn't fair, though narrowing her eyes because not only had he lied, but now he was trying to judge her? No way. No way. Squatting lightly, she wasn't going anywhere as she sat down carefully in the grass, eyes staring at the ground and no longer trying to look up at him, she was tired of doing that. "Don't you dare try to pull yourself up at the top of this. You don't know anything about me to say something like that." Carefully twirling the unlit cigarette through her small fingers, her eyes now noticably glaring at the ground.[/list:u]

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you why I know this. I have a bad rep, but it doesn't matter." He sighed and watched her sit down and yell at him almost. He smiled and laughed softly. "Do you know anything about me?" He asked and then squatted down sitting almost on his own heels. "Do you know why I have my bad rep?" He asked again looking her square in the eyes. "No you don't, but you're very easy to know. You show everyone all of it. You hide in the greenhouse to escape from your perfect little world obviously something isn't as perfect as you want it to be. You sneak around not wanting people to know what you're doing because of your reputation. Why not just own up to it ? I'm not going to tell, you have my word whatever that's worth to you. Though I bet you go home tonight, even if you take my help, take a shower, spray these clothes with perfume, say they smelt like sweat to your parents, and then lock yourself in your room basically." He looked at her and shook his head. "Trust me, I know what I am talking about." Matter of fact he was really good at reading people, but this he knew another way.

• Hayden did not like the way that he was looking at her, fingers still twirling the cigarette through them carefully, she didn't like how he was laughing and smiling at anything she said. He didn't take her seriously, but then again, who did? Hayden was defined as a pretty face. A pretty blond girl with bright attributes and rich parents with equally pretty friends with equally rich parents who owned businesses upon businesses. It made her absolutely angry, because everything was unfortunately fake. "Why are you. . Why are you trying to help me? Judging by the way you think you have me figured out." Blinking faintly as his face leveled with her own, her eyes narrowed only faintly, though her mind was beginning to come in a blur, feeling the need to lay out in the grass. That's what happened when she wasn't doing anything, such as practicing or doing something during a pep ralley, with the weed in her system, she was merely chill. He made her want to cry, another side effect, leaning carefully to the side and letting her smooth cheek meet the grass lightly, looking at the grass as though she were exhilerated. "You don't know me. You don't know what my life is. You just don't know." Hayden's voice was half silent as she began plucking simple pieces off the green grass.[/list:u]

He sighed. "I am trying to help you because I have been there." He said and looked at her as she laid in the grass. "I have you figured out because I know the life." He shook his head and then fully set down in front of the pretty female. He smiled now and looked at her. "You know, I am probably the only one out here that would not judge you, and try to help." He sighed. "Any of the people I am supposed to be associated with would have already blurted it out, your friends, if they had caught you, what would have happened?" He sighed. "You know nothing about me, except what people say. I know everything about you because of your actions." He smiled and stood up. Reaching down he pulled her up by her hand. "Come on." He said knowing if she laid there too long she would fall asleep. "I'll drive. You're not looking like you can." He sighed and waited for her next argument.

• Her eyes staring at the grass as though it were absolutely fascinating, but looking up carefully at him once he sat down in front of her, she was mentally thankful he wasn't a giant ass to her at the moment, considering she wasn't necessarily at her best. Still laying on her side up until he reached down and pulled her up, her petite body moved carefully, groaning almost silently before looking to him with a frown. "The grass is so pretty from the ground!" These were the first of her words, blinking softly and closing her eyes, before folding her arms over her head, "Drive? Drive where? You can't drive me anywhere! Where're we gonna go?" Her words were slow, tilting her head softly as she opened her pretty eyes to look up at him, Hayden enjoyed the fact that she could not feel the way she could when she was properly awake, moving forward slightly as she began to lose and regain her balance; Difficult. "Going to. . To your house?" Hayden was murmuring her last words, arms still over her head as her petite frame began to settle itself, moving slowly in a circle where she had once laid.[/list:u]

He didn't say anything as she talked just watched her until she laid down in the grass. He shook his head and knelt down. Looping one arm under her neck and one under her legs he picked her up. "You're lucky I am not a fucking rapist." He said as he started to walk away from the school with her. She was also lucky he parked in a back lot. Though he did it for his own reasons. He sighed and carried her to his car, a 2006 Mustang GT. He opened the passenger side door and sat her in the seat and buckled her up. Closing the door he walked around to his side of the car and got in. Buckling up he started the car and pulled out of the lot, having to shift the manual the whole way to his house. He lived a good six miles from school, but everyone thought he lived closer cause he always seemed to be walking. He sighed on the quiet fifteen minute slow drive. He pulled into the large two story houses driveway and opened the garage parking the car. No other cars that meant no one was home, out like usual or out of town. Walking to her side of the car after getting out he picked her up and carried her inside. She was about to be pissed at him, unless she wanted to sleep it off. "Hayden, want the quick wake up, or you want to sleep it off?" He asked quietly walking her into the lavishly furnished house.

• Only a mere 'mmhmm' coming from her as he mentioned something about not being a rapist, her feet dangled lightly after he picked her up, knowing that later on she would be hollering at the top of her lungs because one of the school's freaks carried her into his cara way from practice. The ride to his house was a blur, her head leaning back against the comfortable leather, the hair tie in her hair releasing her messy bun as her head moved carefully against the headrest, a soft smile planted on her full lips. Letting him pick her up again, her seemingly frail body seemed to mold into his hands, figure leaning toward him as opposed to leading in the direction of his hands, a giggle emerged from her as her bangs danced over her eyes again. "But I am awake you silly goose." Her words were lighter than usual, seeming to float on air as she carefully wiggled her legs in the air, little feet waving lightly beside him, before scrunching her nose and finding herself admitting, "If I'm not awake then wake me up!" Inwardly, deep within, she had the feeling that she would utterly regret this later. Hayden absolutely knew that waking up later on and not being in her own house would drive her insane, not to mention what she was wearing in someone else's house. [/list:u]

He chuckled and just sat her on the couch. "You'd be pissed if I threw you fully clothed into an ice bath." He said and shook his head. Walking over to a leather recliner he sat down and picked up a tv remote. He turned on the big screen and turned down the volume. Changing the channel to comedy central he stood up. Walking to the kitchen he looked her over and smiled. "One joint, someone your size you'll be fine in about an hour." He said and chuckled. He was smart though he didn't show it normally. He smirked and then finished his trip to the fridge. He sat a bottle of water beside and took a coke to the recliner and kicked back. Being polite enough to let her sleep it off. Opening the window next to him he pulled out his pack of Cigarettes and lit up another. This time taking it slower savory the flavor.

• Laying on the couch that she was set upon, it surely wasn't the grass outside, but it was comfortable enough for her to stare at the few little pecks of fabric sticking up, hair laying on one side of her face. "Ice. . Ice. Ice." She merely repeated, the words coming out whispered and something close to hissing, giggling again into the fabric of the couch. Her eyes were beginning to feel heavy, green orbs half lidded as she looked over to Jason once he sat down on the couch after placing her water on the floor beside the couch. "You're so strange." Yeah, he was strange but she was the one high in this situation. That made perfect sense. ~ Waking up with her face pressed into the back of the couch, her petite though still curved frame began to shift slightly, eyes yet to open up and accept the world that she expected to be her own, though rubbing her eyes carefully and coughing, Hayden found her hips moving carefully. Wiggling her frame to lay on her stomach, her yawn was soft into the seat cushions, eyes only opening slowly to make a silent greeting to the couch before turning her head, hair halfway blocking her face, "Where the hell am-" Blinking quickly now as she recognized that this was not her house, she found her hands scraping at her hair to get it away from her face, examining the living room that wasn't her own.[/list:u]

He chuckled at her as she repeated him and told him he was strange. After a little bit though she started to tweak a bit. He sighed and looked over at her. "You're at my house, drink the bottle of water on the floor in front of you before you talk." He said and then shook his head. "Or else you'll hurt your throat." He sighed and then took a long drink from his coke. Emptying the can he dropped the cigarette butt from earlier into the can and smiled. He was sure she was about to be pissed but he didn't really know what to expect all he really was doing was helping. At the same time though he was beginning to enjoy this side of her, wondering what she was actually like to hang out with.

• If he wasn't up to rapist status before, he sure was now. Eyes still staring over at him as he sat comfortably in his recliner as though he hadn't done a thing, and maybe, just maybe he hadn't. Eying up the bottle of water and carefully sitting up, she gently picked up the bottle, taking a soft drink of the water and folding her legs under her slender body, "Did you just sit there and watch me sleep the whole time or something?" She asked, finding that that was more of a comfort than finding out that he had done something absolutely unnecessary during the time that she was totally out. She didn't even remember what she had dreamed about, but she remembered faint moments of what had happened beforehand, the simple question fell out of her mouth after taking a second sip of water, "Why?" Curiosity killed cats, not teenage girls. [/list:u]

He laughed and watched her for a second and then pointed at the television. "You aren't that important." He said pointing to the fact Jeff Dunham was on Comedy Central. He laughed a little watching the show and then she asked the all knowing question. "Look around you Hayden, do you think I broke into this place?" He sighed and waited knowing that it would take her a second to figure out what he was talking about. Their situations just happened to be similar. He sighed and then laughed. "Do you remember most everything from earlier?"

• There he went again, laughing and insulting her, the female letting her eyes move to the floor after carefully positioning herself to lay on her side as she had before, she didn't bother looking at the television. She didn't feel like laughing nor did she feel like being insulted. Having the urge to want to roll over to her opposite side and ignore him, the blond simply turned back over again and set her face on the soft cushions, still contemplating whether or not to ignore him. Of course she had already taken her glance about the room, noting that it was a bit lavish for someone of his 'qualities', but that didn't mean anything. It could just mean that his parents were important. Even though she hadn't said anything, her head nodded softly when he asked if she remembered much from earlier, her eyes now looking for a clock and mentally sighing; Practice was over and the girls would surely be getting ready for the game, wondering where the hell she was. That was not the type of worry she wanted though, because she knew it was superficial. Hayden knew that cheerleaders and most teenage girls were fickle and easily faked out by the way they were raised around here, though she herself had obviously ventured a little away from that. Or at least, tried to find an escape in it. "Stop laughing at me." [/list:u]

When she scolded him he nodded at her. "I'm sorry, I laugh a lot." He said with a smile and then looked back over at her. With her face in the cushions he was free to for once look at her body. He eyed her with a smile and then looked over at his wrist. "By the way, it's probably half time by now." He shook his head and then turned off the t.v. "I can take you to the game if you want me to." He said smiling. Outside of school he was a different person, though still had his cocky attitude, still smoked, and possibly still fought. Though there hadn't been any hard evidence of him fighting at school he always was there near them. He'd show up the next day with bruises or cuts on him, no one knew why that was, they all just suspected he was part of the fight. He sighed and found himself staring quietly at her tight butt, in her cute little shorts. He smirked and then chuckled a little. "I am sorry, I was only trying to help."

• Pouting softly against the cushion when he stated that he merely laughed a lot, she didn't believe that one bit. Of course she was going to be too stubborn to believe him, mentally frowning when he announced that the game had long started and half time was probably starting, this discouraging her from even going. It wouldn't make any sense, because she would have to take a shower, go home get her uniform, then go to the game only to find that there was a good fifteen minutes before it was over? Pointless. She would tell her friends that she had merely gotten sick and couldn't come to the game, apologizing for the short notice with a lie. They wouldn't ever know and only he would be the one to know the truth behind what happened, because this would be a memory she washed away. Her head only slightly turning to catch him overlooking her body and letting his eyes stop to her butt, she found herself smiling, thankfully her face was blanketed by her hair, otherwise it would have been noticable. "Well. . Now I've got to figure out how I'm going to repay you for helping me." Saying this as she began to move carefully, her head remained planted as she scooted her knees lightly under her, positioning her rear in the air for a few seconds before sitting up; Oh you're a tease Hayden.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom