Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infernal Halls [ A campus roleplay. Everyone is welcome. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Or dying from extreme hypothermia, or drowning." She added, turning her body on the bed to face towards Natasha. She searched for one of her hands, and laced her fingertips in it, smiling gently.

Natasha laced with hers and smiled, "Yeah good point." She said softly as she looked into her eyes and she laid down and faced her keeping her touch and grip together.

"You really are a gorgeous girl, you know that?" Still keeping her hand within her, she wrapped her other arm around her shoulder, pulling her in close to her.

Natasha cuddled with her and smiled as she turned to her, "Thank you, you are beautiful as well Kendra...that is why I couldn't take my eyes off of you." She said warmly and sincerely as she watched her reaction as she gave their laced fingers a littlte bit of a squeeze as she smiled.

"So, that's what it was? I thought, I had something on my face." She joked, smiling ever so gently. Squeezing her hand a bit back in return, she began to take her fingertips through those brilliant locks of hers. Kendra really did hope that she wouldn't mind her actions.

The tension that she did have relieved suddenly as she felt the hands through her hair and the feeling was great. Her head felt so great as she looked up at her and then messaged hers softly as she loved the touches. Natasha played with Kendra's hand drawing some simple shapes but using soft touches so it made it look like she was caressing which she was just doing simple shapes and every once and a while messaging her hand in a way softly enjoying the touching. "I haven't felt this calm in so long...", She spoke as if she was floating in the air.

Kendra, for whatever reason, didn't quite feel as tense as she probably should have. And she had never really been laying right next to a woman this beautiful, either. It was a known fact within her town that she indeed left her options to either persuasion, and she was rather subtly excited about her being so accepted around here. Closing her eyes and breathing deeply, taking in Natasha's scent as she did so, she smiled to her gentle touches. "Is there anything I can do to keep you feeling at such ease?"

Natasha felt a want coming through her and she didn't know what it was. Though her touches went up her arm some as she looked up at her, "Just...keep touching me the way you are." She cooed as she continued to touch the ice/water user's skin gracefully. The feeling of her skin on Kendra's was amazing and feeling the woman comb her hands through her hair at times as well as do the same felt amazing. It was way better then finding out a combination of magical connections with fire and it was more rewarding to her as a person as she felt.

Natasha's body felt so warm, even through those touched she was so happily giving to her. "Tell me, what you want to feel." Taking the hand from her hair, she began to trace Natasha along her jawline, dancing circles around her warming flesh. Kendra was the more aggressive out of the two, but she did not intend on trying to make her feel bad at all.

Natasha smiled, "This is great...the touch of your fingers on my face and jaw...I think since I have my eyes closed. Is great...though I wish to feel more.", She spoke the last part more hotly but quietly like she was speaking something she wasn't supposed to mention as she looked up at her for a second as her eyes showed little flames dancing joyfully around. Natasha knew how to work her magic like her and shape it to show her enjoyment. Her body was warm from both her magics and her normal feelings that were blossoming for this one girl as she kept her body close.

"I could always guess at what you want, but you might just push my hand away if I do so." With her other arm still cradling her body, Kendra continued to dance her fingers around her jawline, before proceeding down to her exposed neck and collarbone.

Natasha's body kind of got warmer when she felt her fingertips dance lower toward her mounds of flesh that she kept private from all those that would touch them. However Kendra was allowed access despite their lack of friendship. It was quite easy for her to trust the woman and couldn't wait to see what she would use her finger tips for. "You ...will find out. IT is always good to take risks anyway...that is why I followed you to class...I took a risk and even though you caught me I never would have been able to meet such a beautiful girl such as yourself.", She said in a almost whisper but hot one in her ear as she leaned up as Kendra touched her collar bone.

"I don't want to risk losing you." It sounded as though Kendra and her had been together for far more than a little while, but she liked the feeling. Just being around her made it feel as though that icy grip around her heart had begun to melt, her trembling fingers growing stronger yet remaining gentle while they searched for the sweet placed upon Natasha's skin. As much as she wanted to feel those supple breasts beneath her cooling touch, she would try and keep from doing so until she was more comfortable.

Natasha felt honored by how this woman was treating her and smiled as she danced her finger tips on the women's arm moving along making shapes and patterns all soothing fashion. "I feel the same ...", She said cooing in her ear as she kept moving her fingers along her arm as she looked at her. Her body trembled some as she felt her touches which made her ring out with a agreeing coo that made her smile warmly as she felt every touch.

Unless Natasha did something to seriously make her feel dismayed, then Kendra doubted that she'd be losing her anytime soon. She was such a precious, burning flower. She almost didn't want to ruin all of that purity. Therefore, she would let her words to the work, and would let her hands to the soothing later. Replacing her hand to where Natasha's heart was, she felt it flutter once more. "You must be enjoying this...What else can I do for you?"

Natasha blushed, "I...don't know." She said in a content voice. This feeling of being close to somebody and almost sharing a connection she would have taken years with a friend was great for her. "You know...maybe we could study together...Kendra...since ...I think we both feel this way.", She said snuggling into her some more allowing Kendra to feel the warm again as her body pushed against hers gently. "Though...if...we do that...or I think 'that'. I...don't know where to step. I haven't gotten into that sense of the word. Books is where I kept my mind at so the rest doesn't know what to do with the unexplored territory.", She explained as she continued to message and touche Kendra softly and sweetly.

She smiled, feeling the warmth of her body up against her. Wrapping her other arm around her body, and still caressing her with the same one from before, Kenny placed a kiss upon her cheek. "I don't think I'd mind, being with you. It's something new, and full of surprises for the both of us. So, we may as well go together."

"Yeah, Kendra, it is a learning experience and I enjoy being with you like this..", She said softly as she played with both of her arms. Her finger tips moving on them both as she rubbed into her breasts softly with her head. It was such a caring feeling as the sun was starting to sink over the other side. "Wow, we have spent a lot of time already. Oh well about getting back to class.", She said giggling and sticking her tongue out.

"Yes. The setting sun ends the time for people of the flame, and begins the time for the water wielders." She didn't mean that they couldn't use their magic any longer. They could use it anytime they wished. It was just a known fact that the strengths, even desires of elementals of ice and water became far more at night. Pulling away from her reluctantly, she fixed her hair back a bit and sat up in bed.

Natasha looked at her as she sat up, "Whats the matter? Has something come up to where you need to leave?" She asked her as she was right her magic wasn't as strong as it was a bit ago. It was just how things happened in the world and ice and water elemental had the night due to the balance.

[[ <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1261">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1261</a><!-- l --> ]]

Character Name: Niki Gale
Race: Pure Blood Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Straight/ Ingadged
Appearance: Wears a black and red top, black pants, black boots with red laces and has black hair
Ability: various pureblood abilitys
Other: keeps to herself on fault of not being accepted many places but trys to make friends and fit in
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please let me know what you think of her :)

Name: Keeran Everwood
Race: Half-moon elf, Half-dark elf
Sexual Orientation: Straight as an arrow
Appearance: Five foot seven and still growing, Keeran has a slender build that speaks of agility and a high degree of dexterity, with the little muscle lining his frame trained by years of archery to a consistency of steel cords. His close-cut hair is snowy white, and his skin is as black as coal. One would almost assume he was a full-blooded dark elf, were it not for his striking green eyes that practically glowed in contrast to the rest of his face.
Ability:Keeran enjoys the racial abilities of both his parents: teleportation over short distances nd a natural sensitivity to magic from his mother; the ability to summon globes of darkness, line targets with illusory purple flames, and levitation (although flight is impossible) from his father.
His natural talent, though, is that he has a powerful and unusual form of telekenisis.
Rather than being able to manipulate objects around him, he can reach out with his mind an pull ectoplasm into our world from the astral sea. He can then bend that material into any shape and consistency that his mind can handle.

Other: Keeran is, first and foremost, a horny teenage boy. He'll tell you otherwise until he turns blue in the face, but the most important thing in his world right now is to get laid for the first time.
That's hardly the most noticable aspect of his personality. In fact, there is very little about his personality that is noticable. Keeran is primarily caught up in his own introverted world (when not thinking about sex), wherein he considers the nature of reality and other questions of existance.

Bre left the room where she had met the one she thought she could room with, but decided not to. She walked down the hall, to her original room, jumping all over the place, being loud, the usual Bre. Now what would she do with all this spare time? "I have no idea", she said to herself and giggled. "Maybe go back to the room, listen to music, play games, just relax?​

When she arrived at her room, she saw a scrawny boy about a couple years younger than herself looking from a piece of paper and then up at her door in an uncertain manner. He was tall, skinny, with snowy-white hair and coal black skin.
When his long pointed ears picked up the sound of her footsteps, he turned to look at her with a hopeful expression. He made no attempt to hide his eyes wandering her body, starting at her ankles and working upwards. 'E-excuse me,' he stammered nervously in a voice much deeper than one would expect from the kind of body that was before them, 'Is this your room?'
Please say yes, he thought eagerly, please say yes! You're so hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom