Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infernal Halls [ A campus roleplay. Everyone is welcome. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ameira Engel

• Forgive me for the crappy name, I coudn't think of anything else.

Anyway, getting straight to the point, this will be a campus role play. It's a boarding school, too, of course, complete with its own co-ed dormitories (each with its own restroom) so needless to say, it's a very large campus. Otherwise, it's just like any ordinary high school, except for a few things other than the twenty-minute breaks in between classes. Here, all races are accepted, including gifted humans, and so long as the students make sure to attend their classes on a regular basis and no one gets severely injured or killed by another student, it doesn't seem like the faculty cares much about anything else that happens. Whether or not that can range from students using their powers on one another or even sexual intercourse.

Rules:

1 - Try to be productive with your posts. I would rather not see one-liners all over the place, and though I would like posts to be lengthy (maybe a paragraph), I understand a person can run out of things to say, get a "writer's block", or just get lazy, so try to make your posts a few lines at the very minimum.

2 - If it isn't obvious, no killing is allowed.

3 - Try to post regularly. No one likes to wait forever.

4 - Violence is allowed, such as an occassional brawl every now and then, but don't take it too far. I don't want a hundred students running to the nurse every day or getting potentially fatal injuries.

5 - All races are allowed, but try to keep them solid. I don't want ridiculous hybrids or combinations. Magic and abilities are also allowed, but try to keep it three abilities at the maximum. Nothing too powerful, for example, I don't want to see anyone who can control time or drain a person's soul or life with a single touch.

6 - Post your profiles then just go ahead and start.

Profile Skeleton:

Character Name:
        Race:
        Sexual Orientation:
        Appearance:
        Ability:
        Other:[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Character Name: Ameira Engel.
        Race: Demon.
        Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, though she prefers to use women as a last resort. She prefers men.

Appearance: Here.
        Personality: Ameira is normally a playful young woman, though a little mischevious, who loves to play around with the powers she's honed and trained since she could first use them. She loves to try and seduce others, mainly men more than women since they're usually more fun, and is always open and never afraid to confront someone if she likes them or even wants to just play with them. However, after she's had her way, she has a tendency to get a little possessive.

Ability: Since she had been old enough to control her powers, Ameira had made it a point in learning how to manipulate others' structure and forms, including her own through various transformations. This makes her somewhat of a shape shifter, though she rarely uses her own powers on herself, but instead of soley being able to transform only herself, she can transform others' entire body or only certain parts of it to whatever she wants and back.

Ameira can also control, or rather influence others' wants and desires according to her will, but the target will never be able to tell apart Ameira's thoughts from their own. The level of effect Ameira's influence has on a person's mind varies with how willing they are to accept the thought and desire, or whatever it happens to be that Ameira has tried to put into their head. If they try to fight against it, chances are it won't have any effect, but if they openly embrace it then the desires and thoughts Ameira had instilled officially becomes a part of them.

Other: Ameira loves to mess around and test her powers, primarily on the smaller and less fortunate males of the student body. She enjoys transforming them, and especially loves to see their reactions and how much their personalities change shortly after their bodies have shifted from being scrawny and nerdy, or something along those lines, to just the opposite or whatever it is she, or they, want. For this reason she is normally saught out by the boys lowest on the student food chain.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Character Name: Bre Dawson
Race: Neko
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Bre
Ability: Seduction? Other than that I'm not really sure she has any ability. She's a tomboy for sure, but it's cute the way she acts around the guys, basically irresistable.
Other: Bre likes to make a lot of friends, she doesn't like the word "popular" but it comes up every now and then. Her self esteem is high, she's very loud and random. She loves to make people laugh, but sometimes even the jester within her gets a little quiet every once in a while. She pouts, and when she does, it's the most adorable thing ever, or so she was told. Either way, quiet or loud, she's all about putting herself out there with her self right act of freedom of expression.

Character Name: Rayne Aiasashi
Race:Human
Sexual Orientation:Straight.
Appearance:http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6459424...lestudios.com/img/q/u/08/03/22/-anime-guy.jpg Rayne
Ability:He is a human wind elemental, able to control the element through a tattoo on his right arm and hand.
Other: He is cocky, arrogant and loves to start fights. Though deep down he just wants to help people, through his fighting. Usually fights with males, and is smooth and suave with the opposite gender.

Character Name: Natasha Tilson
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Natasha
Ability: Natasha wanted to control the fiery magic realm. Basically sometimes causing some problems on campus but the others allowed since she was doing academic deductions on the magic ability and how to control the power she was used or given.
Other: Natasha had not been with either sex but found attraction to both. Her mind thinks both are attractive but overall she cannot bring herself to get into the lives of others like that. She prefers to be a best friend and help out in anyway she can unless she is studying which that takes priority over other things. Though she does hanging out with friends but then she also likes just studying most of the time.

• ((Welcome you two.))

"Aww~ why isn't there anyone around~?" Ameira whined as she roamed the halls of Infernal, her lips pursed into a pout. She had been looking all over but so far, she hadn't found a single soul to play with. It broke her heart, really, that no one seemed to be out and about. Especially since classes were starting soon, she really didn't have much time left until she would have to wait through out the entire day before she could play with someone~

The demon sighed, feeling defeated while pressing herself against a wall beside a class room. Why did everyone always have to sleep in? That wasn't any fun, it always left her waiting for someone and she couldn't help but pray that someone somewhere was getting their asses kicked, particularly a boy since most girls never got picked on here. That way, like the little angel she was, she could go in and save the day then have her own little pet to mess around with afterwards. At least until she got tired and bored with them. Ohhh~ that would have been such a joy. She could remember the last nerd she'd played with a few days ago, a scrawny little thing. After she'd changed him into one of the most attractive men in school he had practically turned into putty in her hands, too bad he had been boring. Just a few days later, unlike what she would usually do, she had decided to change him back before letting him go. She giggled to herself, wherever he was, he must have hated her now.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Bre looked around, shortly after vacating her room. She sighed and brushed her fingers through her hair. Her outfits always said a lot about her, which today said, "I'm totally careless, I'm all about fun." She yawned and stretched a bit, holding the strap of her black and white checkered backpack the was lazily slung over her shoulder. "Man...where IS everyone?" Bre sat on the floor next to her rooms door, and rested her chin in the palm of her hand.​

Natasha was in a classroom doing some of her studies on her fire magic. This was her usual practice before the school was to begin. Her feelings hadn't changed and she was normally like this. Any of her friends that she had knew that she would be in the class that she practiced. The class was magic and it was for fire users. This was her classroom and she would go down to the study or somewhere else on campus to relax and study. Her mind figured that if she studied more and more but at a comfortable speed she would enjoy the feeling of learning. Natasha looked up and then looked down again and began to study more on a stronger fire ball since she was new even though she had taken time to master fire magic. ~Where is everybody? They should have arrived at school by now. It is nearly time~ She thought as she continued to scribble certain incantations and so on to summon it and possibly silent summon her magic as well.

((Thanks for the welcome Engle.))

[[Please forgive me, for not using small type. It tends to make my eyes strain, a bit.]]

Kendra Mairin, a young student of nineteen, would walk slowly and near silently down the halls of the school she was to be studying in for the time being. She felt just as her silken locks and her hues would dictate; Aptly blue. After all, the youthful female was a bit out of her element being in a school-setting as opposed to her usual home-bound sanctuary. That of which she trained herself, learning to bend and wield water and ice to her every advantage. Sure, it wasn't the strongest of the gifts that she could have received at birth, but it was something. "Where is everyone..." She would think to herself, gracing her gentle fingertips across the walls as she began to pass classrooms.

Bre started laughing to herself as a joke she had said earlier pranced through her mind, "Bahaha...microwave..." was all she said and stood up, dusting herself off. She adjusted her bag on her shoulder, and sighed, shrugging her shoulders before she started walking to her first class. A regular English class for every single race, not that she minded, but she felt like the only Neko in the whole entire school. Bre knew she was different, maybe that's why she acted the way she did, loud and hyper, so they wouldn't see her as an outcast. But hell, everyone here was an outcast in their own right. They all were different from eachother, it would've been a boring school year if everyone was the same. Or at least she thought.​

Natasha had finished and she started to chant and conjured a ball of flame above her hand and she smiled, "I have slightly mastered the Level 2 spell fireball." She said to herself as she noticed that there was more movement and she knew that school was on the verge to start and she was right on time for her studies and that when the teacher and everybody sat down she would be on top from studying so intently on her magics. This was her life and she didn't want her life to be interrupted.

Most if not all of the rooms she passed appeared to be empty. Everything smelled to fresh and new, too. New supplies, new books, yet no new students. This really was turning out to be a drag. However, her gleaming icy hues soon settled on one of the rooms she had nearly passed. She noticed a young girl...Or, at least that's what she thought she was. The female had the appearance of someone, or something else. Shaking the thought out of her head, and so as to not seem like she was staring, Kendra made her way slowly past that room as well, leaving a chill in the air with her passing.

Natasha stood up before class and felt a breeze and noticed somebody pass by. ~I might as get up and check it out. I need to get some friends. I do like having them around~ She thought as she left her books and scribbles since she felt a cold breeze this person had been studying ice magic. Hopefully her inner spiritual fiery aura didn't get affected by hers. Walking out she noticed her walk down the hallway, "Hey..." She said softly as she walked up to her and nodded softly smiling, "Where you the one that came by and peeked in?" She asked smiling at her though this girl was an opposing element she didn't care and wanted to see if she could create some new friends.

Bre sighed as she trudged past the other girl and looked back slowly, slightly curious. She squinted her eyes and then hissed as she felt the cold that seemed to stalk the girl. "Damnit, forgot my jacket. Didn't know it was winter already." Of course she was joking, but she wasn't about the jacket. That chill was cold, cold enough the even her vest wasn't warm enough for her. "I wonder, what will I be learning today!" she said in a giddy voice and jumped up, clicking the heels of her shoes together. Suddenly Bre started skipping toward the classroom and then stopped before she felt her ankle about to give out.

Suddenly she felt a cold hard surface on the side of her face. She had fallen, and she knew it. Bre sighed and picked up her head from the floor, cracking her jaw back in place. She laid on her stomach for a bit, and sighed, puffed a big puff of her breath into her hair. Bre started resting her elbow on the marble floor, and her chin into the palm of her hand. She looked around to see if anyone had seen her fall, but to her, apparently not. Bre pushed up off the floor and got back to her feet, brushing her clothes off, not really needing to because the floors were spotless.

"Hm?" She turned easily in place, her body facing another female. Perhaps, she missed her when she was scanning the classrooms earlier. It was an easy mistake, after all. For all she knew, she was still pretty much alone. Instantly, Kendra was struck with the feeling of immense warmth. Not that of a painfully blatant flame, but that of the calming warmth of a soothing fire. That of which could burn terribly, if left alone for too long.

"Yeah," she admitted, pushing a few stray locks from before her eyes. "I suppose, I didn't see anyone else here. I had to do something, eh?"

Natasha nodded, "I agree. I just got done studying my magic and I noticed you as well as the cool air. Though again it must be strong with you I can feel a slight chill come from your inner self." She said softly as she smiled again softly, "I am into fire magic. What is your name?" She asked as she stood there and just put her hands on each other in front of her as she was strong modest though she was liberal as well.

It was not uncommon to feel a icy chill following in the wake of Kendra every once in a while, especially when she was in an off or uncertain mood. And, yes, she did have a sort of cool aura which would emanate about her as she would move amongst people. Most people usually just thought they were feeling a cold chill, unknowing that they were walking in stride next to a water/ice elementalist.

"I can tell...But my name is simply Kendra. And your own?"

Natasha smiled, "I am Natasha." She knew who walked by and those with a strong wind presence had a wind element. It wasn't that hard since she did often study most other types of energy in case she would need to face against one of them in some duel that the teacher might arrange and they might be put against their weak element and Natasha had to find ways to by passing her weakness to ice and water. "Do you know where everybody is at? I mean, I have a little time to spare if you just want to talk. I mean nothing else to do.", She said softly as she as she looked at her smiling earnestly.

"Nice to meet you, then." She extended a hand, that of which would probably feel cool and calm to the girl. After all, she wasn't an enemy to her as of yet.

"And I don't...I'm not even really sure where I'm supposed to be." This female seemed to know a little bit more about this place than she did.

[[Pseudo-writer's block. Melissa's in my room, and I can't concentrate.]]

Natasha smirked, "It is ok, I don't know exactly but I know the classroom I am in is strictly for fire users. So if elements oppose they tend to put them together or a little apart I mean." She corrected herself as she shook her hand sending an equally warm touch to the girl's cool hand. "I only knew where to go since I had read the schedule they had me in.", She explained as she smiled looking at her as they walked down the hallway.

((it is fine.))

Schedule? She thought to herself, after allowing her hand to fall away from Natasha's. Had she ever even gotten one? Either way, she was still lost and confused. Definitely something she'd have to clear up later on. For now, she'd have to simply pretend as though she knew exactly where she were supposed to be at.

"I suppose, you should be back there, then?" She jerked her head back a bit, indicating the room that she had initially been peering into.

Natasha nodded, "Yes that is the magic users that wish to know fire magic. Though you want ice and water as I can tell that you are studying that magic. Though clearly that is an assumption since I can be wrong. This is this place..." She said softly as she looked at the door way as the teacher was just walking in. "This is the class for the magic users that practice your element. If...hey...", She stumbled on her words since she normally didn't act this straight forward but since she was just helping her to her class she didn't feel any pressure at that point but this was different. "If...you...", She blushed and looked away not able to look at her, "If ...you want to ...have some help with the rest of the school I...can help you..." She said stuttering. Even though they were opposing elements that didn't mean she couldn't have an attraction toward her.

Kendra was pretty much born with the ability to play with her element. She enjoyed it thoroughly, and would use it to her advantage anytime she could. Also, she didn't mind showing off if it would help her out any. As for fire, she was never really taught whether or not to have a fear for it. The best of both worlds taught her to make her own decisions through experience. While ice could become melted by the flame, water could easily douse it and make it nonexistent.

Considering that Natasha wasn't exactly sure whether or not she was indeed into her element, Kendra did a simple sort of gesture with her right hand. Holding it out before her, she moved it in a sort of rainbow-shaped arch. In doing so, glistening ice crystals would display themselves momentarily, only to disappear the next.

Suddenly, she couldn't help but question the female within her mind. She was stuttering...And it wasn't because she was making her cold, either. Looking away, diverting her gaze...Kendra laughed inwardly, but would indulge her anyhow.

"I wouldn't mind at all..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom